ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Sneed traded to Titans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=352831)

Iowanian 03-22-2024 09:37 PM

Thats underwhelming, but in veach i trust.

AusChief 03-22-2024 09:37 PM

If you don’t think it went wrong

An older Charlton Davis got significantly more compo last week. We got bent over. Irrespective of what Mahomes does or who Veach drafts.

They are not related

DJ's left nut 03-22-2024 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 17454786)
Maybe they think something is better than nothing? I dunno maybe the team doctor thinks his knee is a timebomb that will explode at anytime so they got what they could.

You dont wanna pay 19 mill and have him blow a knee 4 games in then you're stuck holding that bag.

If you were completely unwilling to keep him on the tag (and we clearly were) then you don't ****ing tag him.

It's a bad bluff. It is, at best, mitigation.

493rd 03-22-2024 09:38 PM

A 2025? This is what happens when a team team is desperate to get out from under an obligation. Some of you fools may argue otherwise but reality sucks. A 2025 3rd for a supposed shutdown corner.

Mecca 03-22-2024 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 17454792)
Would have been better off not tagging him at all. Having 20m in cap tied up through the peak FA wave for some minimal gains didn't really seem worth it.

That cap space is going to be used on valuable players like Mike Danna.

BryanBusby 03-22-2024 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 17454800)
No kidding.

They put a nearly $20 million freeze on their available cap space with the tag and all they are getting in return for that is a third round pick next year.

And if they had shopped the cut players pool, they would have likely still landed a comp 3rd for Sneed. Just baffling.

Dante84 03-22-2024 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 17454797)
Worse than… a 7th round swap?

The options were:

- let Sneed walk, have money when FA starts OR use it how you wish, and likely get a 3rd comp pick next year after there’s a bidding war for Sneed

- keep Sneed on the tag and have a great corner this year, then let him walk next year and get a ‘26 comp maybe

- tag him, trade him for nothing new this year, and have money to spend weeks after FA began.

Again, love Veach, SBs, etc… I just don’t get choosing option 3 from above.

Shit, if I’m Sneed, I’m pissed at Veach for tagging me and not letting me hit the open market. Waiting cost both KC and Sneed.

Chieftain 03-22-2024 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 17454782)
Veach has made several miscalculations in his time here.

He's been excellent but by no means infallible.

This was a mistake. If this was all you could get, keep him. And if you were unwilling to keep him, don't tag him and lock up your cap space for the first two weeks of FA.

And teams/agents also have memories. Good luck running this bluff next year, Brett...

This was just bad. He got this wrong.

But Jewish Rabbi and the ladyboy cucks that like his every post don't agree. Surely he must be right and the rest of us are all wrong...

Mecca 03-22-2024 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 17454803)
If you were completely unwilling to keep him on the tag (and we clearly were) then you don't ****ing tag him.

If Sneed knows his knee is that bad he has every reason to refuse to play on it, if you were told your knee could go at anytime this is his 1 chance.

dirk digler 03-22-2024 09:39 PM

Reading social media and people are pointing out the Titans will be bad next year and this will be a Top 75 pick. I don’t give a shit about next year though

ShowtimeSBMVP 03-22-2024 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 17454806)
And if they had shopped the cut players pool, they would have likely still landed a comp 3rd for Sneed. Just baffling.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">We gotta stop with the comp pick thing especially for KC. Most years we sign a guy who would negate what a top player leaving would fetch back (Jawaan, Reid, Thuney, Tyrann, Sammy) and at the time of tagging it felt better than not that you could get a 2 for Sneed. Still got a 3.</p>&mdash; Mitchell Schwartz (@MitchSchwartz71) <a href="https://twitter.com/MitchSchwartz71/status/1771380484255232216?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 23, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

DJ's left nut 03-22-2024 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AusChief (Post 17454802)
If you don’t think it went wrong

An older Charlton Davis got significantly more compo last week. We got bent over. Irrespective of what Mahomes does or who Veach drafts.

They are not related

Shit. That's a really good point.

Davis isn't half as good as Sneed. Nowhere close.

**** - this is just so bad that it defies belief.

DRM08 03-22-2024 09:40 PM

What a crummy deal. Feels like collusion by the other teams to prevent the Chiefs from getting proper value.

Urc Burry 03-22-2024 09:40 PM

The cherry on top is that the contract is pretty reasonable. If it were like 23 per with even higher guarantees

It would be a little more believable that this is the best we could get with those contract demands

Pablo 03-22-2024 09:40 PM

****ing yuck

Guessing they think he’s gonna stay hurt?

493rd 03-22-2024 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 17454803)

Are you this dumb? The only way the Chiefs were going to get ANY compensation was by tagging him and then trading him. By tagging and trading him at least we got something. Otherwise he’s a free agent and we’d get nothing. Once again Veach is playing chess.

Titty Meat 03-22-2024 09:40 PM

Someone on here predicted they would get a 3rd for him

jerryaldini 03-22-2024 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 17454755)
He can't force someone to give KC a high pick AND pay that salary.

This is the part people seem to ignore, and what we now know were serious injury concerns. The market was what it was.

The timing is the only thing you might wonder about on Veach's end, not the comp. But even there it appears he had been closer to a better deal with TN that fell through late.

Mecca 03-22-2024 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 17454812)
Shit. That's a really good point.

Davis isn't half as good as Sneed. Nowhere close.

**** - this is just so bad that it defies belief.

All I can say is his knee must be far worse than anyone really knows.

Dante84 03-22-2024 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 17454805)
That cap space is going to be used on valuable players like Mike Danna.

I’d have rather kept the best CB in the NFL last year than a rotational DE.

DJ's left nut 03-22-2024 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 17454809)
If Sneed knows his knee is that bad he has every reason to refuse to play on it, if you were told your knee could go at anytime this is his 1 chance.

He was going to play on the tag.

We weren't willing to make him do so.

There's zero chance a guy with $4 million in career earnings says he won't take $20 million guaranteed to play for a year. He's set for life at that point.

So again - another bluff called. And agents will remember.

Mecca 03-22-2024 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 17454822)

I guarantee you if you asked the Chiefs, they'd tell you McDuffie is better.

FloridaMan88 03-22-2024 09:42 PM

Now the Chiefs have the added cap room to resign guys like Donovan Smith and MEHHHH.

Get excited.

DJ's left nut 03-22-2024 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 17454820)
All I can say is his knee must be far worse than anyone really knows.

So there's literally nothing that could've happened that you would've criticized.

Got it.

In58men 03-22-2024 09:42 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">With L’Jarius Sneed’s $19.8M franchise tag going off Kansas City’s books, they have more flexibility to potentially re-sign free agents such as Mike Danna and Donovan Smith.</p>&mdash; Jeremy Fowler (@JFowlerESPN) <a href="https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1771380018800656749?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 23, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

BryanBusby 03-22-2024 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP (Post 17454811)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">We gotta stop with the comp pick thing especially for KC. Most years we sign a guy who would negate what a top player leaving would fetch back (Jawaan, Reid, Thuney, Tyrann, Sammy) and at the time of tagging it felt better than not that you could get a 2 for Sneed. Still got a 3.</p>&mdash; Mitchell Schwartz (@MitchSchwartz71) <a href="https://twitter.com/MitchSchwartz71/status/1771380484255232216?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 23, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That's a great history lesson and all but ultimately it's not a move that makes the Chiefs better in 2024.

That's assuming they would be signing players that would count vs the formula.

DJ's left nut 03-22-2024 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 493rd (Post 17454816)
Are you this dumb? The only way the Chiefs were going to get ANY compensation was by tagging him and then trading him. By tagging and trading him at least we got something. Other he’s a free agent and we’d get nothing. Once again Veach is playing chess.

Fist a collie.

Mecca 03-22-2024 09:43 PM

I think this is a weird circumstance, 4th round pick, lot of injury history, janky knee.

In58men 03-22-2024 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 17454822)

It’ll be more than just Danna getting a deal lol.

Come on man smh

Pablo 03-22-2024 09:43 PM

Burt think he can really find these guys like Home Depot laborers?

Monticore 03-22-2024 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP (Post 17454811)

Comp pick would be in 2026 as well

Sassy Squatch 03-22-2024 09:43 PM

LMAO Acting like this dude is a brokedick when he's NEVER MISSED A GAME DUE TO HIS KNEE. He's sat out two games after his brother died and missed a week 18 game where we'd already locked up the division.

Mecca 03-22-2024 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 17454827)
So there's literally nothing that could've happened that you would've criticized.

Got it.

Anyone that thought he was coming back was fooling themselves.

Buehler445 03-22-2024 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 17454750)
4th round value.

The 3rd isn't even this season.

Like I said, it's an awful trade.

They should've kept him. Restructure other guys and kick the can until after Kelce retires.

This is just god-awful resource management. It's just bad. There's no sugar coating it at all. The team is worse than it was 2 hours ago and got next to nothing in return.

Yeah, it is.

Probably only so much can kicking they can do, but I'd have preferred that.

The only exception is if his knee is hamburger and we'll be hamstringing ourself financially for an asset unlikely to return.

Dante84 03-22-2024 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 17454825)
I guarantee you if you asked the Chiefs, they'd tell you McDuffie is better.

You just changed the discussion into a straw man.

I said Sneed made more sense than Danna for 2024.

RINGLEADER 03-22-2024 09:44 PM

I think it’s pretty simple. If Wayne Morris had hit then we wouldn’t need the money for a vet LT which is where this money is going to go. It also makes it much easier to sign Creed and Bolton. We’re drafting an OG to replace either Thuney or Trey Smith.

I have been clear that the opportunity to keep a super team together is worth the pain down the road but Veach clearly intends to keep this going thru the draft.

Or maybe there’s a problem with Sneed that we don’t know about.

Anyway, good for Sneed getting paid and I think players will appreciate how we treat our best players.

T-post Tom 03-22-2024 09:44 PM

I suspect there is something cooking on the back burner that we’re not aware of at this point. Expecting a good surprise announcement soon. If not, still ride & die Veach! You da man! 3 peat mother****ers!

RunKC 03-22-2024 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 17454750)
4th round value.

The 3rd isn't even this season.

Like I said, it's an awful trade.

They should've kept him. Restructure other guys and kick the can until after Kelce retires.

This is just god-awful resource management. It's just bad. There's no sugar coating it at all. The team is worse than it was 2 hours ago and got next to nothing in return.

It was reported yesterday that Sneed didn’t want to play on the tag. Probably bc his knee is a problem and be damn well knows the risk isn’t worth it.

So what do you do? Force him to go to camp and do the Chris Jones shit again?

You guys want to restructure guys and push the can down the road. If we’ve learned anything, it’s that Veach wants flexibility. He already spent insane money on Chris.

Mecca 03-22-2024 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 17454838)
You just changed the discussion into a straw man.

I said Sneed made more sense than Danna for 2024.

It's not just Danna it's him and other guys.

T-post Tom 03-22-2024 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 17454839)
I think it’s pretty simple. If Wayne Morris had hit then we wouldn’t need the money for a vet LT which is where this money is going to go. It also makes it much easier to sign Creed and Bolton. We’re drafting an OG to replace either Thuney or Trey Smith.

I have been clear that the opportunity to keep a super team together is worth the pain down the road but Veach clearly intends to keep this going thru the draft.

Or maybe there’s a problem with Sneed that we don’t know about.

Anyway, good for Sneed getting paid and I think players will appreciate how we treat our best players.

True dat!

UChieffyBugger 03-22-2024 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gordonelloyd (Post 17454719)
No one imagined we would get that little. It’s unconscionable.

We should have kept him.

If we needed the cap Space that badly they should’ve taken more out of the Mahomes contract. Also, are there any other contracts we could restructure?

It’s all right to say “in Veach we trust” but this is clearly a terrible move on his part. He needs to be called out on it when you mix blunders like this. No one always hits home runs and he shouldn’t be expected to either. And obviously he has done well overall. But this is terrible. Much worse than the sky Moore draft because you didn’t know you were getting someone useless then. Now you know you’re treating someone of really great value for essentially nothing.

Correct me if I am wrong, but is anybody aware of a elite corner being given away for so little ever by anyone?

ROFL

Dante84 03-22-2024 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 17454832)
It’ll be more than just Danna getting a deal lol.

Come on man smh

Okay, Danna + CEH? Donovan Smith?

Give me Sneed.

Also we still had money on the books and restructures to create more cap if needed.

ChiefsFanatic 03-22-2024 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch (Post 17454632)
2025 3rd and 2024 7th round pick swap. What an abysmal trade.

WTF? Like, Veach just gave him away, because those picks mean absolutely nothing to a 3-peat. I get that we get cap space, but it sure seems like Veach got worked on this deal.

UChieffyBugger 03-22-2024 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch (Post 17454721)
Veach can draft players? He's blown two first rounders in CEH and FAU. He traded up to score Breeland Speaks in the 2nd round. Mecole Hardman over DK Metcalf. The Skyy Moore experience.

Facts not in evidence, AusChief, if that is your real name.

:LOL:

493rd 03-22-2024 09:46 PM

Hey idiots - this is the product of winning 3 SBs over the past 5 years. Deal with it. WBF

alanm 03-22-2024 09:47 PM

You gotta believe Birch has something simmering on the back burner that's gonna WoW us when it happens. I have faith in him. Has he ever really let us down?

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03-22-2024 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 17454846)
Okay, Danna + CEH? Donovan Smith?

Give me Sneed.

Also we still had money on the books and restructures to create more cap if needed.

We don’t need to keep restructuring shit…. Were eventually gonna be like the saints and be over the limit

Chieftain 03-22-2024 09:47 PM

Sneed was our best CB last season. Yes, even better than McDuffie who got All Pro. To get a 3rd round pick back – next season – as a return is terrible trade value. Anyone who tries to argue otherwise is lying to themselves.
You think Omar Khan would make this trade? I don't.

FloridaMan88 03-22-2024 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 17454828)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">With L’Jarius Sneed’s $19.8M franchise tag going off Kansas City’s books, they have more flexibility to potentially re-sign free agents such as Mike Danna and Donovan Smith.</p>&mdash; Jeremy Fowler (@JFowlerESPN) <a href="https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1771380018800656749?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 23, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

If they had that cap room at the start of free agency by not tagging Sneed, they could have done better than just resigning some of those players.

Tyron Smith rather than Donovan Smith.

Signed a better RB2 than just bringing back MEHHH.

DJ's left nut 03-22-2024 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 17454842)
It was reported yesterday that Sneed didn’t want to play on the tag. Probably bc his knee is a problem and be damn well knows the risk isn’t worth it.

So what do you do? Force him to go to camp and do the Chris Jones shit again?

You guys want to restructure guys and push the can down the road. If we’ve learned anything, it’s that Veach wants flexibility. He already spent insane money on Chris.

It was reported that a 2nd rounder was agreed upon. Or that he'd get a 1st in return.

These 'reporters' don't know shit until after it happens.

He'd have played on the tag. Yes, you force him to accept his paltry $20 million and form half of the best CB duo in the league.

And again, if you're NOT willing to do that, you do not tag him.

Dante84 03-22-2024 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm (Post 17454852)
You gotta believe Birch has something simmering on the back burner that's gonna WoW us when it happens. I have faith in him. Has he ever really let us down?

Again, that’s where I’m at. It’s so weirdly bad that there’s gotta be a follow up move.

Like, are we going to make a crazy trade for a veteran LT? A WR? I’m baffled.

Mecca 03-22-2024 09:49 PM

Why do people think CEH is coming back?

Bl00dyBizkitz 03-22-2024 09:50 PM

There HAS to be more to this story.

Sneed has to be saying he won't play on the tag, or his knee truly is a ticking timebomb.

Otherwise there's no reason to get THIS compensation THIS late in free agency.

MahomesMagic 03-22-2024 09:50 PM

If they use Sneed money to overpay Danna....

Yikes!

Frazod 03-22-2024 09:50 PM

That sucks. I was really hoping they'd find a way to keep him. Oh well. Next man up.

https://i.redd.it/5d71sbp004y31.jpg

KCUnited 03-22-2024 09:50 PM

All eyes on Chris

DJ's left nut 03-22-2024 09:50 PM

Everyone was of similar mind a day ago.

"Hey, we'll trade him for a decent return or we'll get a stud CB next year on the tag. Win/win!"

Well Veach found the Loss. He doesn't have the stud CB or ****-all in return. And now the 'win/win' crowd won't acknowledge that getting dick for him this season was most assuredly not on their list of wins, eh?

Odd...

FloridaMan88 03-22-2024 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 17454859)

The Chiefs need RB depth.

They are going to replace both McKinnon and MEHHH with rookies/practice squad players?

Dante84 03-22-2024 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 17454859)

I was being facetious, because that’s all that’s left to resign. Danna and Smith are the realistic ones, and we likely could have done 1 without needing this cap space.

493rd 03-22-2024 09:52 PM

All the reeruns have come out to play.

UChieffyBugger 03-22-2024 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AusChief (Post 17454747)
Can not believe that a team trying to historically 3peat for a chance of rarified air loses a top 5 player and gets absolutely nothing that will help this year. In either picks or cap room to sign FAs.

Absolutely botched. Same as CJ last year

ROFL

smithandrew051 03-22-2024 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahomesMagic (Post 17454861)
If they use Sneed money to overpay Danna....

Yikes!

There really shouldn’t be any need to overpay Danna. If he was worth that, someone would’ve already paid it.

I like bringing Danna back, assuming he’s cheap at this point.

Mecca 03-22-2024 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 17454866)
I was being facetious, because that’s all that’s left to resign. Danna and Smith are the realistic ones, and we likely could have done 1 with needing this cap space.

In reality they could use that money to sign Danna, Dobbins, KJ Osbourne and an OT and still have money left.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03-22-2024 09:54 PM

SNEED HAS MISSED ZERO ****ING GAMES IN HIS CAREER DUE TO HIS “KNEE”. EVERYONE PLEASE SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT HIS KNEE

smithandrew051 03-22-2024 09:54 PM

Guys, there’s a reasonable middle ground where you can disappointed in this trade while also believing Veach is still a great GM.

You don’t have to talk yourself into liking this just to defend Veach.

You also don’t have to think Veach is an idiot just because you don’t like this trade.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03-22-2024 09:55 PM

SNEED HAS MISSED ZERO ****ING GAMES IN HIS CAREER DUE TO HIS “KNEE”. EVERYONE PLEASE SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT HIS KNEE. AS TYREEK ONCE SAID BEST…. HE GOOD!!

ChiefsCountry 03-22-2024 09:55 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I don’t think the Chiefs got fleeced. <br><br>The league knew the Chiefs had no interest in keeping/paying Sneed long term. <br>Sneed’s knee is not in good shape. <br>3rd round compensatory picks are not a guarantee. There’s been 7 given out the past 3 drafts. <a href="https://t.co/27NqxX6LdH">https://t.co/27NqxX6LdH</a></p>&mdash; Carrington Harrison (@cdotharrison) <a href="https://twitter.com/cdotharrison/status/1771374449939656983?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 23, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Dante84 03-22-2024 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 17454870)
In reality they could use that money to sign Danna, Dobbins, KJ Osbourne and an OT and still have money left.

“You aint got no legs, Lieutenant Dobbins!”

Gravedigger 03-22-2024 09:56 PM

If they’re willing to trade him for that then he wasn’t ever going to stay a Chief. That’s a terrible deal, just a third rounder this year would’ve been better.

FloridaMan88 03-22-2024 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 17454873)
SNEED HAS MISSED ZERO ****ING GAMES IN HIS CAREER DUE TO HIS “KNEE”. EVERYONE PLEASE SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT HIS KNEE

It’s projecting forward with how his knee will hold up and affect his ability to continue playing at an elite level.

Bl00dyBizkitz 03-22-2024 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 17454872)
Guys, there’s a reasonable middle ground where you can disappointed in this trade while also believing Veach is still a great GM.

You also don’t have to think Veach is an idiot just because you don’t like this trade.

Yeah I'm here with this.

Just tough cause the weirdos that hate Veach "just because" are coming out of the woodworks now that they finally have some meat on the bone to chew on.

DJ's left nut 03-22-2024 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 17454870)

And they'd be a better football team with Sneed and a more aggressive restructuring of Mahomes/Taylor to sign an OT.

They got worse for no benefit. The cap space could've been created through other means.

tk13 03-22-2024 09:58 PM

Definitely a disappointing trade but also insinuating Veach is some kind of shaky GM when we're about two plays away from 6 straight Super Bowls is a bit much too.

I think he just decided that LT is more important than CB because they've been great at drafting DBs. They probably had to pay for one and draft the other and they chose to draft DB. We're about to find out though.

Dante84 03-22-2024 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 17454872)

I love Veach. Always will.

Just feel like it’s a rare fumble (and I’m hoping they play isn’t over)

smithandrew051 03-22-2024 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz (Post 17454880)
Yeah I'm here with this.

Just tough cause the weirdos that hate Veach "just because" are coming out of the woodworks now that they finally have some meat on the bone to chew on.

You mean like the idiot complaining about the “last 3 free agency periods”, which resulted in at least 2 Super Bowls?

Mecca 03-22-2024 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 17454882)
And they'd be a better football team with Sneed and a more aggressive restructuring of Mahomes/Taylor to sign an OT.

They got worse for no benefit. The cap space could've been created through other means.

They decided they weren't paying him awhile ago, his year is why they didn't just walk.

I don't disagree with you but they had decided Sneed wasn't coming back a long time ago.

ForeverChiefs58 03-22-2024 09:59 PM

Wish we could have just kept him for that.

But I’m guessing chiefs are looking at a FA to hurry and get done

Bl00dyBizkitz 03-22-2024 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 17454885)
You mean like the idiot complaining about the “last 3 free agency periods”, which resulted in at least 2 Super Bowls?

Yeah, those losers.

DJ's left nut 03-22-2024 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 17454884)
I love Veach. Always will.

Just feel like it’s a rare fumble (and I’m hoping they play isn’t over)

Yeah - that's a straw man.

Nobody has called Veach an idiot. But he botched this one.

Jewish Rabbi 03-22-2024 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chieftain (Post 17454808)
But Jewish Rabbi and the ladyboy cucks that like his every post don't agree. Surely he must be right and the rest of us are all wrong...

You wanna ****in fight I’ll meet your ass at the George Brett statue right ****ing now you pussy