ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs *****The Bryan Cook Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=343628)

Hog's Gone Fishin 05-08-2022 07:10 PM

Good lord , did Veach just nail every pick?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Sfw7GRP_HzI" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ThyKingdomCome15 05-08-2022 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 16281548)
Cmon man…

Tyrann was that guy his first 2 years here.

If Cook can cover elite TE's 1-1 he'll be the first S since EB. It's asking a lot.

ThyKingdomCome15 05-08-2022 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 16277650)
I 1010% disagree that there was a better safety on the board when Cook was picked. There wasn't one even close. Nick Cross? Please. No. If Cook runs, I can say pretty confidently he would have gone over Brisker who went at 48 because Cook is better in coverage and a far better tackler. As for Cross, Cook is just a far more consistent player in all facets. Cross is a nice risk-reward type that you take in the late 3rd but he's just not on Cook's level yet.

The only two players I thought could have been near splooge-worthy selections would have been Cam Thomas and Travis Jones. Thomas was assuredly within striking distance if Veach wanted to move from 103 to 85 or 86 by swinging the 5th he got in the trade down in 2. It's apparent Veach didn't value either enough to do it.

Veach said a reason Cook fell is because he went to the combine and didn't do many or the drills. I think he was banged up. He was also banged up throughout the rookie mini-camp.

Hate to say it but he may be our S version of Sammy Watkins.

chop 05-08-2022 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 (Post 16286941)
If Cook can cover elite TE's 1-1 he'll be the first S since EB. It's asking a lot.

I never thought EB could cover elite TE's all that well.

staylor26 05-08-2022 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 (Post 16286945)
Veach said a reason Cook fell is because he went to the combine and didn't do many or the drills. I think he was banged up. He was also banged up throughout the rookie mini-camp.

:facepalm:

Dunerdr 05-08-2022 09:04 PM

Quote:

This ****ing fan base I swear.

Rasputin 05-08-2022 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 16286932)
Good lord , did Veach just nail every pick?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Sfw7GRP_HzI" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

After a few hits down field WRs are goins start getting jitters and "accidentally" run the wrong route to keep from getting smashed by Bryan Cook. They will hear footsteps and lose concentration for the ball knowing they are going get plowed. I already think of Deron Cherry with this kid.

Iconic 05-17-2022 06:59 PM

Looking at Chenal got me looking at our safeties too. Jesus ****ing christ it's easy to see why we drafted Cook. This kid is going to get serious playing time along with Chanel. Veach definitely had his reasons for doing what he did. The defense is about to be DISGUSTING!

https://i.imgur.com/x2KBixO.png

Coochie liquor 05-17-2022 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe (Post 16284022)
From Bob McGinn Cum on my chin :

Fyp, loser.

Coochie liquor 05-17-2022 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chop (Post 16286948)
I never thought EB could cover elite TE's all that well.

Gronk approves this message.

Dunerdr 05-17-2022 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 16298156)
Gronk approves this message.

This post hurt a part of me I thought was dead forever.

In58men 05-17-2022 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 16287020)
This ****ing fan base I swear.

They’re worse on Twitter.

Rasputin 05-18-2022 02:59 AM

Against Tampa Bay I want Bryan Cook first play of the game blitz Tom Brady and dive at his legs and make Tom Brady retire for good. Hit same leg as Bernard Pollard did.

Rasputin 05-18-2022 03:07 AM

Quote:

ThyKingdumbCome

I think we should have a year long thread of dumbest post nominations. Then Rain Man does what he gets paid for and run a poll for the most dumbest post. I think this post would be top 15 or a dark horse make it top 5.

Dull Tools 05-18-2022 04:17 AM

I bumped into Veach a week or so ago and chatted with him for a few minutes. Cook was the player he was most excited about in the draft.

MIAdragon 05-18-2022 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dull Tools (Post 16298439)
I bumped into Veach a week or so ago and chatted with him for a few minutes. Cook was the player he was most excited about in the draft.

No you didn’t.

Dunerdr 05-18-2022 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 16298470)
No you didn’t.

But you can imagine if he did right?

Dull Tools 05-18-2022 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 16298470)
No you didn’t.

I mean I did. Actually in your city. Don't have to believe me.

Rasputin 05-18-2022 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dull Tools (Post 16298481)

Did he mention Chiefs Planet that he appreciates our thoughts and suggestions and takes them all into consideration?

smithandrew051 05-18-2022 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dull Tools (Post 16298481)

Good because no one believes you.

Wallcrawler 05-18-2022 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rasputin (Post 16298430)
ThyKingdumbCome

I think we should have a year long thread of dumbest post nominations. Then Rain Man does what he gets paid for and run a poll for the most dumbest post. I think this post would be top 15 or a dark horse make it top 5.

Bro you got it all locked up with the Clyde will produce on a Priest Holmes level post.

Simply Red 05-19-2022 11:16 PM

He needs coaching but I think the raw talent is probably there.

ThyKingdomCome15 05-19-2022 11:51 PM

So is this guy Eric Berry-Lite, or what?

suzzer99 05-19-2022 11:54 PM

Bernard Pollard

xztop123 05-20-2022 12:03 AM

I don’t find his highlights impressive. Mostly he’s just finishing off already broken plays

Leo chanel on the other hand is destroying blockers then leveling guys.

The play where he knives under the blocker and blows up 3 guys reminds me of berry. Couple highlights of eb doing that.

Warrick 05-20-2022 04:29 AM

He reminds me of Ronnie Lott minus all the interceptions.

Coogs 05-20-2022 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dull Tools (Post 16298439)

I think it is totally believable that Veach would stop and chat about the draft with some random stranger and throw in a caveat that he is most excited about his pick of Bryan Cook. I mean it's not like Veach has anything else to do between now and the next draft besides hang out around the checkout lanes at HyVee and chat about the guys he just drafted with total strangers. Totally believable.

TwistedChief 05-20-2022 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 16300847)
I think it is totally believable that Veach would stop and chat about the draft with some random stranger and throw in a caveat that he is most excited about his pick of Bryan Cook. I mean it's not like Veach has anything else to do between now and the next draft besides hang out around the checkout lanes at HyVee and chat about the guys he just drafted with total strangers. Totally believable.

It was a different situation, but once I had just won something at a charity event and Veach approached me out of the blue afterward and introduced himself (as the GM of the Chiefs). This was after we had just traded for Clark and he was gushing and took out his phone to show me video of the guy at OTAs. He then told me some stuff about the Chiefs draft that has never been made public and we talked about other related things.

Safe to say Veach is a pretty upfront guy so I wouldn’t discount that story.

Dunerdr 05-20-2022 06:55 AM

I once ran into Brett Veach in Sunrise Beach. We were at a deli, I ordered a double meat double cheese philly, he ordered a spicy Italian. We got to the check out and he was rummaging through his pockets, then he turned to me and asked if i had $3.50. Thats when I realized he wasnt actually Brett Veach he was a damned ol Loch Ness Monster!

TwistedChief 05-20-2022 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 16300901)
I once ran into Brett Veach in Sunrise Beach. We were at a deli, I ordered a double meat double cheese philly, he ordered a spicy Italian. We got to the check out and he was rummaging through his pockets, then he turned to me and asked if i had $3.50. Thats when I realized he wasnt actually Brett Veach he was a damned ol Loch Ness Monster!

Happy to send you a picture of Veach and me if you'd like and you will find it wasn't the Loch Ness Monster.

Fish 05-20-2022 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 16300901)

Please tell me you didn't give that dang ol monster no treefiddy...

Kiimo 05-20-2022 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 16300809)
I don’t find his highlights impressive. Mostly he’s just finishing off already broken plays

Leo chanel on the other hand is destroying blockers then leveling guys.

The play where he knives under the blocker and blows up 3 guys reminds me of berry. Couple highlights of eb doing that.

I'll take this guy's opinion over yours sorry

https://drive.google.com/file/d/126l...ew?usp=sharing

Rasputin 05-20-2022 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 16299248)
Bro you got it all locked up with the Clyde will produce on a Priest Holmes level post.

Yeah I may have exaggerated a bit comparing to Priest Holmes. However we well see just how he does this year. I'm expecting a good year out of him as long as he stays healthy. I can't defend an injury prone player because if your not available to play then your worthless so I'd like to see him go the season without getting hurt. Then also being productive and running and receiving as apart of the passing game. I want him go over 1000 yards from LOS. I think having another back like Jones will help take the work load off of CEH and that will help him stay healthy. Everyone ignores what he accomplished his rookie year before he got his first injury. He had more yards than Priest first year running the ball and Priest didn't play his rookie season. So there is hope for CEH as long as he stays healthy. He should come into camp healthy, he had gall bladder surgery last year and came into camp under his playing weight and It that that contributed to his struggles last year. So if he can play like his rookie year and behind this offensive line he can produce. He also played good in the playoffs but lets ignore that too.

I base liking a guy out of hope that he produces but I can't make it a fact he has to prove himself and as a Kansas City Chief I'm rooting for him to have success. It's on him to be successful not me. I still don't get the hate for players that were drafted too high and maybe we should have gotten a different guy but CEH is who we will roll with like it or not.

KCrockaholic 05-24-2022 08:07 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9AmsYwzYXrM" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The last vid I did of Chenal went over really well, so figured I'd throw something together for Bryan Cook. I like this pick quite bit personally. Fair warning, if you don't like some metal, then you might not enjoy the vid as much.

Warrick 05-24-2022 08:21 PM

New:

Bryan Cook (S | Kansas City Chiefs) Cincinnati Highlights REACTION video

https://youtu.be/efFJ865HnBk

Pitt Gorilla 05-24-2022 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 16306361)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9AmsYwzYXrM" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The last vid I did of Chenal went over really well, so figured I'd throw something together for Bryan Cook. I like this pick quite bit personally. Fair warning, if you don't like some metal, then you might not enjoy the vid as much.

Great job, bud!

KCrockaholic 05-24-2022 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 16306388)
Great job, bud!

Much appreciated. It's fun to piece together some stuff like that.

Halfcan 05-24-2022 09:10 PM

His highlights are mucho impressive, with great plays in both the run game and passing.

Hog's Gone Fishin 05-24-2022 09:37 PM

Quote:

Yeah, that was fun. The guy likes to hit and likes to tackle. He's gonna bring swagger to our D.

Fish 05-24-2022 09:48 PM

Quote:

Nice. I really hope he transitions well to the NFL.

KCrockaholic 05-24-2022 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 16306592)
Nice. I really hope he transitions well to the NFL.

I really think he's going to fill a role here no matter what. I don't know if that means replacing Sorensen right away or what yet. But I see him as the type of player that Veach and Co envisioned when they went into this draft wanting to rebuild the defense. If nothing else, I think he will make a great box safety because his containment technique is actually super impressive for a SS. I do not see any kind of "bust potential" with this guy. I see at bare minimum an effective role player.

Glad most of ya'll are enjoying the couple of videos I've made.

Rasputin 05-24-2022 11:03 PM

Really can't wait till this guy & or Leo hits Russell Wilson and Josh Allen when they scramble. I know we have others that can hit hard but I think those two hit hard with more enjoyment and violence.

Simply Red 05-24-2022 11:13 PM

that video slaps!

KCrockaholic you rule!

staylor26 06-16-2022 01:15 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The player of the day during Wednesday&#39;s look was rookie 3rd-round safety Bryan Cook. <br><br>In the team pass period, Mahomes rolled out to his right and threw a pass deep downfield* to his left on the run. Cook was right there to corral the interception. <br><br>*could have been free play</p>&mdash; Pete Sweeney (@pgsween) <a href="https://twitter.com/pgsween/status/1537169476063469569?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 15, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">On the very next play, Cook had a near-interception of Henne on a pass intended for WR Cornell Powell. During the last team period of practice, Cook would add another interception, this one off of Henne. In what is considered a passing camp, Cook had himself a day with two picks.</p>&mdash; Pete Sweeney (@pgsween) <a href="https://twitter.com/pgsween/status/1537169477481152519?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 15, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hoover 06-16-2022 01:36 PM

This kid is going to be good!

BleedingRed 06-16-2022 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 16336387)
This kid is going to be good!

Hes going to **** up Spags "One Man Open at All Times" system

Kiimo 06-16-2022 02:11 PM

I was told by DJ that this guy sucks what gives

O.city 06-16-2022 02:12 PM

If he struggles in coverage, but is a physical player, there's a place for that on a squad but it's not what it once was. It's not ideal, and you hope that's not the case.

But Jonathan Abram has shown that there's just not much of a need or place for that type anymore in the league.

Kiimo 06-16-2022 02:16 PM

Why would anyone think he will struggle in coverage considering he didn't allow one touchdown last year

If this guy tested at the combine we would have never gotten him

Chief3188 06-16-2022 02:24 PM

I believe Spags is going to try to implement a few players that have traits of a DB's and LB's in order to combat the aerial challenges we will face in the AFC. Cooks is a perfect example of a player that has good skill sets in packages as a DB or LB. As much as Mahomes struggled against some of these high coverage schemes, why not present a version of that to some of these other guys and see how they do.

DJ's left nut 06-16-2022 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 16336437)
I was told by DJ that this guy sucks what gives

:rolleyes:

DJ's left nut 06-16-2022 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 16336449)
Why would anyone think he will struggle in coverage considering he didn't allow one touchdown last year

If this guy tested at the combine we would have never gotten him

You're right dude.

Brett Veach drafted 5 1st rounders, brah.

Chenal is a HoF talent, Sky Moore is the best WR in the draft, Cook would've worked his way into the 1st, McDuffie should've been in the top 10. Do I need to look in the Kinnard thread to see if you compared that guy to Orlando Pace yet?

Blah blah blah blah blah.

Suck more dick, would ya please?

RunKC 06-16-2022 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 16336442)
If he struggles in coverage, but is a physical player, there's a place for that on a squad but it's not what it once was. It's not ideal, and you hope that's not the case.

But Jonathan Abram has shown that there's just not much of a need or place for that type anymore in the league.

Cook played corner at Howard 2 years before he transferred to Cincinnati. He had 17 passes defenses and 5 INT’s in 2 years playing corner.

Not saying he’s some stud in coverage but I wonder if they felt comfortable knowing he had previous success playing corner?

Only way to find out is to see him on the field

staylor26 06-16-2022 03:02 PM

Quote:

He's not Abram though.

He's at least adequate as opposed to terrible in coverage.

DJ's left nut 06-16-2022 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 16336520)
He's not Abram though.

I believe I compared him to Rapp at some point in here.

And in a vacuum that’s an okay pick. But as I said at the time, I feel like the fact that he was our 4th selection has us blowing past the reality that he was a 2nd round pick.

That’s not an insignificant investment.

Kiimo 06-16-2022 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16336511)
You're right dude.

Brett Veach drafted 5 1st rounders, brah.

Chenal is a HoF talent, Sky Moore is the best WR in the draft, Cook would've worked his way into the 1st, McDuffie should've been in the top 10. Do I need to look in the Kinnard thread to see if you compared that guy to Orlando Pace yet?

Blah blah blah blah blah.

Suck more dick, would ya please?

Do you think anyone enjoys pump the brakes posts ever?

DJ's left nut 06-16-2022 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 16336527)
Do you think anyone enjoys pump the brakes posts ever?

I think CP was formed as a direct response to mindless homers on the Star board.

Kiimo 06-16-2022 03:14 PM

That's indeed where I started. This looks like our best draft class maybe ever I will continue to be optimistic.

DJ's left nut 06-16-2022 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 16336531)
That's indeed where I started. This looks like our best draft class maybe ever I will continue to be optimistic.

It shows.

Kiimo 06-16-2022 03:24 PM

Yep not apologizing for it. I like the Chiefs. Go Chiefs.

O.city 06-16-2022 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 16336520)
He's not Abram though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16336526)
I believe I compared him to Rapp at some point in here.

And in a vacuum that’s an okay pick. But as I said at the time, I feel like the fact that he was our 4th selection has us blowing past the reality that he was a 2nd round pick.

That’s not an insignificant investment.

I'd think ideally, he's better than that all things considered.

Safeties that have coverage issues just scare me.

ToxSocks 06-16-2022 03:37 PM

Meh, i like the pick. I got good feelings about him.

Iconic 06-16-2022 03:40 PM

Quote:

not ideal in a typical 2 deep backfield or single high... but spags isn't typical. guy uses 3 safeties with a pretty high frequency and each has their own unique role.

i think he'll be fine.

JPH83 06-16-2022 03:42 PM

I think he's decent. I didn't like the pick because I thought there were better and more valuable players available, like Travis Jones. But I think he'll be fine to good and that's...OK.

DJ's left nut 06-16-2022 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 16336569)
not ideal in a typical 2 deep backfield or single high... but spags isn't typical. guy uses 3 safeties with a pretty high frequency and each has their own unique role.

i think he'll be fine.

Of our two 2nd round safeties of late I preferred the Thornhill pick because he just has such good coverage instincts and looked like a tailor-made single-high option. And honestly, the track Thornhill was on as a rookie alongside a player like Cook would be a very nice complementary duo.

But I see people talking about Cook as being a Sorensen replacement in year 1 and a Thornhill replacement in year 2 - I just don't see Cook (or Reid) as being ideal options as a single high. And if you are playing with 2 guys who you're really locked into 2-high looks with, it limits your flexibility a significant amount.

smithandrew051 06-16-2022 04:43 PM

What if Cook is Sorensen bad but hits Tom Brady hard enough to literally kill him? Would you consider it a good pick?

Coochie liquor 06-16-2022 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 16336654)
What if Cook is Sorensen bad but hits Tom Brady hard enough to literally kill him? Would you consider it a good pick?

Ring of Honor!

Bump 06-16-2022 06:36 PM

Watch this guy end up being our best rookie, the least talked about draft pick out of the first 5 or 6 picks and was a 2nd. Gonna come out ballin with a chip on his shoulder.

Halfcan 06-16-2022 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 16336759)
Watch this guy end up being our best rookie, the least talked about draft pick out of the first 5 or 6 picks and was a 2nd. Gonna come out ballin with a chip on his shoulder.

This! His highlights are unreal. We have some heavy hitters on this defense now.

Hog's Gone Fishin 07-23-2022 12:11 PM

When you can look at a player and just tell he's gonna be a badass.......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UHWx81h9H5s" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BossChief 07-23-2022 12:25 PM

I love to hear his leadership qualities already showing up. Seems like he’s already taking that role of leader of the entire secondary.

Thanks for posting the interview.

RunKC 10-03-2022 08:25 AM

Credit where it’s due: this was an excellent play. Only player on defense that didn’t bite on the play action.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bryan Cook with a hell of a play to prevent a TD of Cameron Brate! <a href="https://t.co/kmlNNozoc3">pic.twitter.com/kmlNNozoc3</a></p>&mdash; Barstool Cincinnati (@UCBarstool) <a href="https://twitter.com/UCBarstool/status/1576753315723218944?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 3, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5 tackles, that PD and had a QB hit on Brady on a nicely designed blitz. Not to bad for his first extended action

htismaqe 10-03-2022 08:27 AM

Yeah, Cook quietly had a nice game.

R Clark 10-03-2022 08:31 AM

Excellent game and he’s a rookie hope he just keeps improving!

RunKC 10-06-2022 01:14 PM

About 2 games worth of snaps for a 3rd safety. He’s had a QB hit and pass defensed

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bryan Cook through 4 weeks:<br><br>🔒73 coverage snaps<br>🔒25 yards allowed<br><br>The Chiefs rookie safety has been LOCKDOWN 👀 <a href="https://t.co/msAUJh8WsW">pic.twitter.com/msAUJh8WsW</a></p>&mdash; NFL Rookie Watch (@NFLRookieWatxh) <a href="https://twitter.com/NFLRookieWatxh/status/1578091814548303872?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 6, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Dunerdr 10-06-2022 01:17 PM

LET COOK COOK SPAGS

htismaqe 10-06-2022 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 16510041)
About 2 games worth of snaps for a 3rd safety. He’s had a QB hit and pass defensed

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bryan Cook through 4 weeks:<br><br>🔒73 coverage snaps<br>🔒25 yards allowed<br><br>The Chiefs rookie safety has been LOCKDOWN 👀 <a href="https://t.co/msAUJh8WsW">pic.twitter.com/msAUJh8WsW</a></p>&mdash; NFL Rookie Watch (@NFLRookieWatxh) <a href="https://twitter.com/NFLRookieWatxh/status/1578091814548303872?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 6, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It feels like I've seen one of these for all of our DB's not named Justin Reid. The entire secondary has been low-key playing really well this season.

carcosa 10-06-2022 01:19 PM

At this point I don't know if I'll ever get used to safeties wearing #6 and whatnot. Not a complaint really, it's just still weird!!

staylor26 10-06-2022 01:21 PM

Man, really hope we can sign Thornhill to an extension, and eventually Sneed.

A secondary with Reid, Thornhill, Cook, Sneed, McDuffie, and Watson for the next few years would just be disgusting.

DJ's left nut 10-06-2022 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 16510070)
Man, really hope we can sign Thornhill to an extension, and eventually Sneed.

A secondary with Reid, Thornhill, Cook, Sneed, McDuffie, and Watson for the next few years would just be disgusting.

What, no mention of BoPete Key.....I mean, Joshua Williams?

(that oughta do it...)