ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs -- Amnorix (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=327228)

Simply Red 02-09-2020 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 14786407)
The pats will never win a championship again.

First, Hello my brother,
Second? you may be right, which is very disappointing based on his normal solace in our down years, also, not shocking considering he's a fan of that shit-bag of a team. *

Simply Red 02-09-2020 12:26 AM

any posts, moving forward, please position an asterisk after you get your post settled. *

JD10367 02-09-2020 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 14786407)
The pats will never win a championship again.

Maybe, maybe not. I’m interested to see how Belichick does without Brady. After all, he went 11-5 with Cassel.

BossChief 02-09-2020 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 14786459)
Maybe, maybe not. I’m interested to see how Belichick does without Brady. After all, he went 11-5 with Cassel.

You know the truth.

It’s over.

I hope you enjoyed your *Dynasty.

Mahomes_Is_God 02-09-2020 01:33 AM

Maybe he died?

dlphg9 02-09-2020 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 14786437)
any posts, moving forward, please position an asterisk after you get your post settled. *

I do declare!*

That is one hell of an idea!*

MVChiefFan 02-09-2020 07:20 AM

I’m sorry, but that guy is a douche canoe. He would have some regular conversations, leading people to think he was an alright dude. But, he would definitely throw some Patriots shit in our faces every chance he got.*

I mean, Mile High and some of the other opposing fans have left some really nice congratulations posts, but what have we seen from asterisk??? NOTHING! If he was really that good of a guy, that genuinely liked everyone here, he would have already said something.*

patteeu 02-09-2020 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MVChiefFan (Post 14786546)
I’m sorry, but that guy is a douche canoe. He would have some regular conversations, leading people to think he was an alright dude. But, he would definitely throw some Patriots shit in our faces every chance he got.*

I mean, Mile High and some of the other opposing fans have left some really nice congratulations posts, but what have we seen from asterisk??? NOTHING! If he was really that good of a guy, that genuinely liked everyone here, he would have already said something.*

It’s weak to whine about decent foreign fans like Amnorix pumping their own team here in enemy territory. Your team won. Stop whining and show some dignity. *

Rasputin 02-09-2020 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 14786459)

You're right the Patriots will find new ways of cheating can't rule them out*

carcosa 02-09-2020 10:31 AM

All Patriots fans should be EXECUTED in the most INHUMANE ways possible!!!!!!

TEX 02-09-2020 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God (Post 14786466)
Maybe he died?

The second the clock read 0:00 at the end of Super Bowl LIV. ;)

Simply Red 02-09-2020 10:44 AM

guys please use your asterisks following your posts. Thank you *

Imon Yourside 02-09-2020 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 14786570)
It’s weak to whine about decent foreign fans like Amnorix pumping their own team here in enemy territory. Your team won. Stop whining and show some dignity.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he aint decent*

JD is decent, assterix was unbearable*

JD10367 02-09-2020 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 14786462)
You know the truth.

It’s over.

I hope you enjoyed your *Dynasty.

I disagree. There's always been a question in the NFL of "Coach vs. QB". Was Montana really that great, or did Bill Walsh have more to do with it? Was it Marino, or Shula? Was the Cowboys dynasty QB driven, or was it all Tom Landry? Is Pitt's recent success more Rapistberger, or Cowher/Tomlin? I think Belichick is probably more of the equation than Brady. Either he's an excellent coach (if you're a Patriots fan) or an excellent cheater (if you're a Chiefs fan), but either way I don't see why he can't be successful post-Brady. I think we'll get the answer pretty soon because I doubt Brady is back and, if he is, it's only for one more year. Will Belichick win the AFC East and make it to the AFCCG every season like he's been doing? Probably not. But I don't see why he can't maintain the team in the second tier along with the Houstons and Baltimores of the conference (since the first tier will be the Chiefs).

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 14786670)

Well, you could make us all live in Missouri or Kansas. That would do it.

Pablo 02-09-2020 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 14786670)

They need to be boiled alive in a vat of piss and diarrhea!*

Imon Yourside 02-09-2020 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 14786814)

Well, you could make us all live in Missouri or Kansas. That would do it.

HEY I just said something nice about you, don't make me take it back and lump you in with Assterix*

patteeu 02-09-2020 12:46 PM

Quote:

I disagree. There's always been a question in the NFL of "Coach vs. QB". Was Montana really that great, or did Bill Walsh have more to do with it? Was it Marino, or Shula? Was the Cowboys dynasty QB driven, or was it all Tom Landry? Is Pitt's recent success more Rapistberger, or Cowher/Tomlin? I think Belichick is probably more of the equation than Brady. Either he's an excellent coach (if you're a Patriots fan) or an excellent cheater (if you're a Chiefs fan), but either way I don't see why he can't be successful post-Brady. I think we'll get the answer pretty soon because I doubt Brady is back and, if he is, it's only for one more year. Will Belichick win the AFC East and make it to the AFCCG every season like he's been doing? Probably not. But I don't see why he can't maintain the team in the second tier along with the Houstons and Baltimores of the conference (since the first tier will be the Chiefs).

We’ve seen great coaches here who couldn’t get it done without top tier QB play. You definitely need a good coach, but I think the QB is the biggest factor. *

JD10367 02-09-2020 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 14786826)
We’ve seen great coaches here who couldn’t get it done without top tier QB play. You definitely need a good coach, but I think the QB is the biggest factor.

Well, I think it's both, and I think the percentages vary depending upon the pair you're discussing. For example, Marino/Shula was probably about even (Shula did well pre-Marino). Belichick/Brady I think is slightly more Belichick. Mahomes/Reid... well, that's an interesting one. Reid has done a shitload of winning but without Mahomes he never finished the job. As much as I think Reid is a great coach, I might give that one more weight to Mahomes.

And, don't get me wrong, I think Belichick could coach (or cheat) his ass off and still not sniff an AFCCG with mediocre QBing. But, again, he got to 11-5 with Casshole. Trent Dilfer won a ring. Brad Johnson won a ring. The dead crippled ghost of Peyton Manning won a ring. So the question is, how good of a QB does Belichick need? Can he coach a Stidham up to be, say, around the 10th-best QB, and would that be enough? If he picked up a Carr or a Dalton, would he be able to get enough out of those guys? I think he could.

JD10367 02-09-2020 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imon Yourside (Post 14786817)
HEY I just said something nice about you, don't make me take it back and lump you in with Assterix*

Sorry. I only overreact when I read stupid shit like "I hope the team plane crashes" or "all Patriots fans should die". It's a ****ing game, for Christ's sake.

I really don't give all of it much weight. Hell, my name was changed to "cheaterlover" years ago and I never cared, LOL. There was another thread here about what's next for Chiefs fans, i.e. still living and dying with every game vs. withdrawing from the sport. Most of you seem to agree that, while you'll still be fairly avid fans, you won't live and die with every game because you've finally climbed that 50-year mountain. For me, that was 2001. Once we won again in '03 and '04, I was pretty much like, "Well, anything from now on is just extra." Even the 18-1 season in '07 didn't upset me that much, nor did '11. I just kind of shook my head, said, "****ing idiots," and went about my life.

I came here because of Pioli/Cassel, although honestly I came here more because there was a thread on PatriotsPlanet that mentioned the server hosting the site was actually ChiefsPlanet. I was quickly appalled and fascinated by this place, sort of like watching a burning car accident, LOL. Because your team was in a drought, I could hang and sympathize, even though most of you are ****ing degenerate assholes. :) I don't know Amnorix, but most of his posts seemed pretty decent. I don't know why he vanished. Obviously I would prefer the Patriots to win but, if they had to lose, I definitely wanted the Chiefs to win it, so I'm glad you guys finally did and you all got to celebrate. I can't see why Patriots fans should hold a grudge or hate the Chiefs. Now, I can definitely see why Broncos, Raiders, and Chargers fans might be foaming at the mouth, LOL...

carcosa 02-09-2020 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 14786855)
Sorry. I only overreact when I read stupid shit like "I hope the team plane crashes" or "all Patriots fans should die". It's a ****ing game, for Christ's sake.

I really don't give all of it much weight. Hell, my name was changed to "cheaterlover" years ago and I never cared, LOL. There was another thread here about what's next for Chiefs fans, i.e. still living and dying with every game vs. withdrawing from the sport. Most of you seem to agree that, while you'll still be fairly avid fans, you won't live and die with every game because you've finally climbed that 50-year mountain. For me, that was 2001. Once we won again in '03 and '04, I was pretty much like, "Well, anything from now on is just extra." Even the 18-1 season in '07 didn't upset me that much, nor did '11. I just kind of shook my head, said, "****ing idiots," and went about my life.

I came here because of Pioli/Cassel, although honestly I came here more because there was a thread on PatriotsPlanet that mentioned the server hosting the site was actually ChiefsPlanet. I was quickly appalled and fascinated by this place, sort of like watching a burning car accident, LOL. Because your team was in a drought, I could hang and sympathize, even though most of you are ****ing degenerate assholes. :) I don't know Amnorix, but most of his posts seemed pretty decent. I don't know why he vanished. Obviously I would prefer the Patriots to win but, if they had to lose, I definitely wanted the Chiefs to win it, so I'm glad you guys finally did and you all got to celebrate. I can't see why Patriots fans should hold a grudge or hate the Chiefs. Now, I can definitely see why Broncos, Raiders, and Chargers fans might be foaming at the mouth, LOL...

DIE IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!!!

TLO 02-09-2020 03:24 PM

Amnorix *

seclark 02-09-2020 03:27 PM

Must have really got under some of you guys skin, huh?
sec

eDave 02-09-2020 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 14787057)
Must have really got under some of you guys skin, huh?
sec

This pile-on reeks of insecurity.

Prison Bitch 02-09-2020 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14787096)

Yeah. We’re obv the problem. (Smacks you upside head)

BossChief 02-09-2020 04:20 PM

Quote:

How’d he do in Cleveland?

Pasta Little Brioni 02-10-2020 02:27 PM

We do not weep for bottom 5 posters like Asterix

Chiefspants 02-10-2020 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14787096)

Yeah, I don’t really get it.

But still - us throwing down the Patriots in Foxboro felt like a franchise turning point. Mahomes was injured and could barely throw the ball - but it didn’t matter. We were the better team and it felt like Bill B. knew it from the beginning.

It also ended up being the deciding game that landed us a first round bye.

BIG_DADDY 02-10-2020 02:38 PM

Other than his political BS I thought he was a good guy and a decent poster.

CasselGotPeedOn 02-10-2020 06:15 PM

Looks like PB is absolutely right, Asterix has a lot of you completley fooled. He's been a member for 17 years and has over 43 thousand posts, but can't muster up even one to wish the board a congrats? Pathetic. He had no problem gloating about 28-3 right after it happened, even though no one here gave a ****.

But God forbid taking 30 seconds to say congrats to a fanbase that hadn't seen their team even play in, let alone win a SB since ****ing Richard Nixon was in office. He's a phony and those of you defending him look stupid.

patteeu 02-10-2020 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn (Post 14789171)
Looks like PB is absolutely right, Asterix has a lot of you completley fooled. He's been a member for 17 years and has over 43 thousand posts, but can't muster up even one to wish the board a congrats? Pathetic. He had no problem gloating about 28-3 right after it happened, even though no one here gave a ****.

But God forbid taking 30 seconds to say congrats to a fanbase that hadn't seen their team even play in, let alone win a SB since ****ing Richard Nixon was in office. He's a phony and those of you defending him look stupid.

He left before the Super Bowl. :shrug:

Abba-Dabba 02-10-2020 07:46 PM

Quote:

Who ****ing cares. Last thing any one should need is a fan of another team to congratulate them on a win.

Why do you need that validation? Wasn't watching the Chiefs win the superbowl sufficient.

And what type of person needs to be congratulated on something they had zero physical involvement in?

Pasta Little Brioni 02-10-2020 07:50 PM

Quote:

:clap:

Simply Red 04-22-2020 07:19 PM

****Amnorix****

Amnorix am·nor·ix

#Amnorix

Am

Nor

Ix

Amnorix

Simply Red 04-22-2020 07:21 PM

AMNORIX

eDave 04-22-2020 07:23 PM

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SociableLa...restricted.gif

2112 04-22-2020 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 14924136)
AMNORIX

Hi Red

Where is he at? That last condescending thread he made didn’t end well for him.

Red Dawg 04-22-2020 07:33 PM

May he be gone forever and probably is. The Pats shitbag fan base is done. It's over and they know it.

rabblerouser 04-22-2020 07:57 PM

Asterisk *

FAX 04-22-2020 08:00 PM

I always appreciated Mr. Amnorix ... considering he was a disgusting and odious Immigrant Blowjobber fan-type-person.

Generally speaking, he was fair-minded and thoughtful while he was rubbing our nose in our competitive failures.

I wonder why he doesn't like us any longer ...

FAX

Baby Lee 04-22-2020 08:02 PM

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/14RQOU8TiwE8M" width="480" height="269" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/burning-14RQOU8TiwE8M">via GIPHY</a></p>

CrazyPhuD 04-22-2020 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2112 (Post 14924144)
Hi Red

He's probably moved to Tampa by now.

Prison Bitch 04-22-2020 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14924140)

Am is a little turd pussy f(g

He left because he knows his gay team isn’t the best anymore.

Simply Red 04-22-2020 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2112 (Post 14924144)
Hi Red

Have no idea. I hope you're well bud!

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14924225)
I always appreciated Mr. Amnorix ... considering he was a disgusting and odious Immigrant Blowjobber fan-type-person.

Generally speaking, he was fair-minded and thoughtful while he was rubbing our nose in our competitive failures.

I wonder why he doesn't like us any longer ...

FAX

I'm not as high on him as you - but i'm close to about the same. He wasn't a bad guy. Just a repulsive team he rooted for. Funny and odd that he won't show up to congratulate us. That part isn't cool.

Simply Red 04-22-2020 09:11 PM

amnorix

MMXcalibur 04-22-2020 09:14 PM

Around all the time to soak in the Patriots triumphs and then is nowhere to be found when the downfall begins along with the Chiefs rise to prominence.

What a bandwagoning baby back bitch boy

Chief Pagan 04-22-2020 09:25 PM

I guess you guys that are put off that a Pats fan has left a Chiefs board now that the success of the franchises have flipped, can go find a Pats fan board to rub their noses in their downfall.

Or I suppose some of you are.

rabblerouser 04-22-2020 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 14924366)
amnorix

Asterix *

JD10367 04-22-2020 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14924140)

https://groovyhistory.com/warriors-come-out-to-play

2112 04-23-2020 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 14924289)
Have no idea. I hope you're well bud!

I’m good Red, I hope you are too.

I always thought he had pretty thick skin. So it’s pretty funny that he’s this butt hurt over the Chiefs winning the SB.

Maybe because he can’t talk down to you guys in a condescending way anymore?

Bugeater 04-23-2020 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14924221)
Asterisk *

It was Asterix damnit!

Bugeater 04-23-2020 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14924407)
Asterix *

Wait...nvm. :)

Frazod 04-23-2020 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2112 (Post 14924557)
I’m good Red, I hope you are too.

I always thought he had pretty thick skin. So it’s pretty funny that he’s this butt hurt over the Chiefs winning the SB.

Maybe because he can’t talk down to you guys in a condescending way anymore?

God knows we've had worse enemy trolls here over the years, but he was such a smug, pompous, persistent ass that he really outshined most of them. He was also just as annoying in DC as he was in the main forum.

I think he saw the writing on the wall and bailed. Don't miss him at all, and hope he never comes back. Good ****ing riddance.

TomBarndtsTwin 04-23-2020 06:13 AM

This was his last post on here from 11-25-19:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 14618909)
The insane overreaction this thread has triggered reflects some serious "sick to death of Pats fans on here" sentiment. Imma gonna walk away from the crazy.

So, he kinda stuck to his post . . . . . . . . . kind of.

‘Last Activity: 02-03-2020 09:12’

He was here the morning after the Super Bowl observing our reactions. Not a simple ‘Congrats’ or anything though. Kind of odd. He was kind of a smug Pats fan, though. But, hell, even most of our obnoxious Donko fans came on here at some point to acknowledge it. Odd that he didn’t, considering how long he was on this BB.

Oh well, easy come easy go.

Frazod 04-23-2020 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin (Post 14924599)

He was here the morning after the Super Bowl observing our reactions. Not a simple ‘Congrats’ or anything though. Kind of odd. He was kind of a smug Pats fan, though. But, hell, even most of our obnoxious Donko fans came on here at some point to acknowledge it. Odd that he didn’t, considering how long he was in this BB.

Didn't realize that.

Probably just as well he didn't post. It would have probably been some backhanded shit like "Oh, I remember how great it felt when Brady won his first Super Bowl, but it was so long ago." Although the ensuing dogpile would have been fun. :$2500:

2112 04-23-2020 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin (Post 14924599)

He was here the morning after the Super Bowl observing our reactions. Not a simple ‘Congrats’ or anything though. Kind of odd. He was kind of a smug Pats fan, though. But, hell, even most of our obnoxious Donko fans came on here at some point to acknowledge it. Odd that he didn’t, considering how long he was on this BB.

Let’s put the timeframe into perspective here. When he started that thread the Chiefs were on a losing streak and the Pats were on a winning streak. After he left the Chiefs went on a winning streak and the Pats shit the bed. Strange coincidence that he never came back after that.

KC_Connection 04-23-2020 10:50 AM

Asterix won't be back until the Patriots are relevant again. Which, I'd expect, won't be any time soon.

banyon 04-23-2020 11:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Surprised no one posted this, but he has lurked since this thread started.

Fansy the Famous Bard 04-23-2020 11:09 AM

Oh, he's around. He won't give the satisfaction of logging into that account for awhile, but rest assured - he's around.

stumppy 04-23-2020 11:11 AM

After the Superbowl he sent congrats to several people on here thru rep or pm's.

DaneMcCloud 04-23-2020 11:37 AM

I never had a single problem with the guy. He participated in a ton of non-football related threads and was always cool to me, whether it was in the threads, PM's and rep notes.

I hope he's safe and well.

burt 04-23-2020 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 14925250)
I never had a single problem with the guy. He participated in a ton of non-football related threads and was always cool to me, whether it was in the threads, PM's and rep notes.

Ditto.

Mile High Mania 04-23-2020 12:15 PM

Considering how the world has changed for New England... many fans are wondering how to cope. I mean since 2001, they've only known greatness.

Only 1 season with fewer than 10 wins, all those rings and their worst season was a 9-7 affair. An entire generation of Patriots' fans were born and now graduating high school without ever knowing what it was like to have a bad season, much less suffering through suck. They're in for a crazy awakening, one far greater than multiple generations of Cowboys' fans.

FAX 04-23-2020 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 14925375)
Considering how the world has changed for New England... many fans are wondering how to cope. I mean since 2001, they've only known greatness.

Only 1 season with fewer than 10 wins, all those rings and their worst season was a 9-7 affair. An entire generation of Patriots' fans were born and now graduating high school without ever knowing what it was like to have a bad season, much less suffering through suck. They're in for a crazy awakening, one far greater than multiple generations of Cowboys' fans.

Will they actually fall off a cliff, though?

I mean ... just how difficult will it be to replace Squishy Balls with another guy who can throw a 5-yard pass?

FAX

BryanBusby 04-23-2020 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14925412)

I mean ... just how difficult will it be to replace Squishy Balls with another guy who can throw a 5-yard pass?

FAX

When Bill retires, yes. I don't think he will stick around for long post Brady.

Chiefspants 04-23-2020 12:34 PM

Quote:

FAX

That offense is refried ass and that defense is starting to show its age. Not a good combination for the longterm. But, if Bill wants to prove a point, he'd be the coach who'd miraculously turn it around.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 14925250)

Same. He always struck me as a good dude and I enjoyed our conversations. His arrogance was a bit much but Pats fans, by their nature, are arrogant simply because their team has had how many consecutive winning seasons at this point? It'd be great to talk to him again but I can't blame him for peacing out after the pile on he got in the fall.

banyon 04-23-2020 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 14925440)
That offense is refried ass and that defense is starting to show its age. Not a good combination for the longterm. But, if Bill wants to prove a point, he'd be the coach who'd miraculously turn it around.

Same. He always struck me as a good dude and I enjoyed our conversations. His arrogance was a bit much but Pats fans, by their nature, are arrogant simply because their team has had how many consecutive winning seasons at this point? It'd be great to talk to him again but I can't blame him for peacing out after the pile on he got in the fall.

This is a good point. He's so full of himself he might want to stick around just to stick it to Brady and show people the success was more him than Brady.

Mile High Mania 04-23-2020 01:30 PM

Quote:

FAX

So, the Patriots can just put in a guy like Paxton Lynch and run wild?

Brady doesn't have the arm he did 5 years ago, but he's a pretty smart QB. You don't just plug and play and move on successfully.

ThyKingdomCome15 04-23-2020 01:33 PM

My Pats fan at work is all jazzed up about Tampa Bay. He doesnt even really wanna mention the Pats lol. He cares more about Mahomes losing that NE winning. They're terrified of Mahomes dethroning Brady.

Mile High Mania 04-23-2020 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 (Post 14925583)
My Pats fan at work is all jazzed up about Tampa Bay. He doesnt even really wanna mention the Pats lol. He cares more about Mahomes losing that NE winning. They're terrified of Mahomes dethroning Brady.

Well, he's certainly off to a great start, long way to go to dethrone anyone just yet.

ThyKingdomCome15 04-23-2020 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 14925607)
Well, he's certainly off to a great start, long way to go to dethrone anyone just yet.

It's true. But if he plays until he's 40 and averages a Super Bowl every three years then that's 6 right there. But yeah, that's a lot. :hmmm:

rabblerouser 04-23-2020 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 14925375)

They were ass through the 60s and 70s, and for most of the 80s and the beginning of the 90s...I remember beating the pants off of the Pats when Rod Rust was their coach. Steve DeBerg to Stephone Paige.

They will get used to sucking again.

BryanBusby 04-23-2020 05:20 PM

Rod Rust lmao

rabblerouser 04-23-2020 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 14926199)
Rod Rust lmao

Took NE to a 1-15 mark. I was like, "was he Chiefs DC under Marv or Gansz...and then I looked it up, he was DC under both.

ROFL
LMAO

carcosa 04-23-2020 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 14646005)
I don't mean to be rude, but I really hope he is dead!

THIS!!!!!!

King_Chief_Fan 04-24-2020 10:34 AM

Typical Pat's fan
disappear when their team is a failure

Merde Furieux 04-24-2020 10:43 AM

I always read his posts using this guys annoying boston accent

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/s874yrqCum0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rabblerouser 04-24-2020 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merde Furieux (Post 14930060)
I always read his posts using this guys annoying boston accent

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/s874yrqCum0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Best part is, neither Baltimore nor NEP made it past Tennessee in the playoffs, Lulz.

Prison Bitch 01-25-2021 11:49 AM

Did he ever show up this season?

TEX 01-25-2021 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 15509613)
Did he ever show up this season?

Nope... ROFL

Willie Lanier 01-25-2021 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 14925575)
So, the Patriots can just put in a guy like Paxton Lynch and run wild?

Brady doesn't have the arm he did 5 years ago, but he's a pretty smart QB. You don't just plug and play and move on successfully.

Well clearly you don't in Broncos country