ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The Lurker 500 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=181631)

Mosbonian 03-16-2008 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm (Post 4633390)
That was a hint since I'm not eligible for points. But unless you've been around long enough you wouldn't get it anyway.

A little bit of digging will get you both answers....using the search function.

mmaddog

the Talking Can 03-16-2008 12:06 PM

you should award 1/2 points for every alias of - ahem, shut your mouth (t-o-m c-a-s-h) - that can be named....there must be 2 dozen....

KCTitus 03-16-2008 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 4632956)
It's probably too far back to be anywhere but a Chiefsplanet cuneiform tablet, but it was part of the issues that led to the creation of Chiefsplanet. The mods over there were deleting threads and suspending people for some rather perplexing reasons, and RJ made some post where he used an innocuous Spanish term. I don't remember what it was, something like huevos rancheros or hasta la vista or something. He was promptly suspended for something like "racist demagoguery" or something.

The mods at the Star board went crazy in an attempt to break up the political threads on the board that ensued during the offseason. It was July/August of 2000...a presidential election year and there wasnt much Chiefs to talk about. Luzap's thread got it started...I think it was called 25 things you must believe to be a democrat...the result is history. The banning for speaking spanish was just hilarious. It killed that board.

KCTitus 03-16-2008 12:32 PM

Several of the really old ones...Keck and Moons 'biggest' fan were from the Star's BB, prior to the planet.

Keck, if I remember this right, also claimed to be a CIA agent and wanted to meet Phobia at the airport to fight.

Chief Wiggum 03-16-2008 01:00 PM

Alright, I know I said I was bowing out, but it seems others are utilizing the search function, so I have decided to throw my hat back in the ring.

To the death of an appliance:
This was frazod. He shot his fridge in his kitchen with a real gun...and I think his pantry door too. I'm guessing the freon from the fridge was what needed to be ventilated. I've done quite a bit of searching but can't quite find out why he shot his fridge and what the story behind it was. Luckily, no beer was injured in the shooting.

Chief Wiggum 03-16-2008 01:49 PM

Answer for skinsbra:

Quite possibly the coolest user ever on the planet (for anyone who doesn't know who he is, like me, you have to read some of the archives - too freakin' funny!)

Skinsbra was a dude who spoke in messed up English and used to really give it to the Iowanian, whom he called Iranian. He loved to post pics of chicks on threads and got his file attachment privelages revoked for a bit.

Skinsbra (a.k.a. skinswin, skinsbro) was a derivative of a Bengals fan called bengals rule who apparently really talked like that.

His famous catch phrase was "HOOOOOOOOOOOOCK."

Delano 03-16-2008 02:07 PM

What thread is John Matrix famous for?

What current poster is responsible for The Matrix Dogpile?

Logical 03-16-2008 02:16 PM

What will eat your brains, if Skip or Ultra Peanut want to insult you?

burt 03-16-2008 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueballs (Post 4632552)
this thread needs to be broken down with tabs
I'm interested in the man from PA

Best leave that dog sleeping!

Rausch 03-16-2008 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delano (Post 4633618)

I've still got the now infamous pic somewhere...

Iowanian 03-16-2008 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Wiggum (Post 4633591)
Answer for skinsbra:

Quite possibly the coolest user ever on the planet (for anyone who doesn't know who he is, like me, you have to read some of the archives - too freakin' funny!)

Skinsbra was a dude who spoke in messed up English and used to really give it to the Iowanian, whom he called Iranian. He loved to post pics of chicks on threads and got his file attachment privelages revoked for a bit.

Skinsbra (a.k.a. skinswin, skinsbro) was a derivative of a Bengals fan called bengals rule who apparently really talked like that.

His famous catch phrase was "HOOOOOOOOOOOOCK."

You've done your homework.
+2 Chiefwiggums.

Skinsbra is an alias character of a planet icon and regular. The character was based off of a Bengals poster named "bengals_Rule" that someone here found, I believe on a Ravens board. That poster really did post very similar to skinsbra...it was an excellent rendition of bengalsrule. It was a good gimmick that got alot of laughs.

Don bannd ma porker! hooooooooooock.

Titus is correct about the mikekeck. It was a trick question, as he never did come to Chiefsplanet....He did claim to be some form of spy and special agent and was pretty confrontational. I was dipping my toes into internet message boards at the time and it was my first involvement in a confrontation online. While Phobia jousted with him, he was invited to the airport to fight. If I recall, phildo advised that he would be a 300lb hillbilly in bib overalls and accused mikekeck of not showing.

At one point, he put his work phone number on the board, daring anyone to call him.....and someone did, claiming to be me. It wasn't, but the online festivities associated with that continued for a short while...... My very first online smack may very well have officially been labelling him with the song..."Secret Aaaaaaagent Keck"

The test with this question was longevity.

Iowanian 03-16-2008 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Wiggum (Post 4633502)
Alright, I know I said I was bowing out, but it seems others are utilizing the search function, so I have decided to throw my hat back in the ring.

To the death of an appliance:
This was frazod. He shot his fridge in his kitchen with a real gun...and I think his pantry door too. I'm guessing the freon from the fridge was what needed to be ventilated. I've done quite a bit of searching but can't quite find out why he shot his fridge and what the story behind it was. Luckily, no beer was injured in the shooting.

Correct.
+1 Wiggum.

Frazod was indeed the Maytag Murderer. Checking a bump in the night, with his cocked revolver, in a half-awake haze...Frazod became startled and shot the family refrigerator.

BLAM!

Iowanian 03-16-2008 03:17 PM

Next situation.

A planet regular, and season ticket holder got in trouble at Arrowhead and posted a thread about it.

For 2 points.

Who was it, what happend, and what "only on Chiefsplanet" moment followed?

Boise_Chief 03-16-2008 03:42 PM

A regular ( I don't remember who and I don't use the search funtion) was at his seat in the upper deck at Arrowhead. he attempted to refresh his coke with a little something from his flask. A security guard made him dump it out. After posting it on the planet, another poster Deputy Dawg I believe was the security guard. He was a long time lurker and offered to buy the offender a new coke at the next home game.

Boise_Chief 03-16-2008 03:43 PM

I'll read back and find any others that may have not been answered. This thread may screw up my minimium posts per day average I have been working on.

Iowanian 03-16-2008 03:46 PM

correct.

+1 BoiseChief

Nzoner had a cellphone flask he took into Arrowhead. He was seen by a security guard and it was confiscated. An angry Nzoner created a thread about it, and entering that thread stage left...DeputyDog(at least as refered to by Nzoner) turned out to be a member of Chiefsplanet. It is also my recollection that they met at a later game and remedied the situation. Only on Chiefsplanet.

Boise_Chief 03-16-2008 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by mmaddog
A question for old time lurkers:

1) He was a "personal" friend of Warren Moon having met him while try to hock his wares...

2) He was known by a nickname that belied what product he was peddling...

Bonus point if you can remember his real first name

mmaddog

Uggg I am totally locking on this. Give me a minute.

Iowanian 03-16-2008 03:52 PM

The Danielle Sargeant-River Falls event is still on board.

For a bonus point, find the post responsible and link that hilarity with your answer.

The life and death of thefly is still on board.

The epic dumb@$$ary of the Johnnymatrix incident is now on the board...with a bonus point for naming that posters cowardly character who denies being him.

To keep this thread alive in my pending absense....I'm relying on the old guard to think of some of the most important point/threads/jokes/notorious events in CP history. You are responsible for assigning points to any question you pose.

Boise_Chief 03-16-2008 03:57 PM

Danielle Sargent at River Falls took a shower "near" a somewhat at the time regular. It was posted on a who famous have you met thread. Maybe I'll try to find that htread it's in the hall of classics forum somewhere.

Nzoner 03-16-2008 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4633904)
correct.

+1 BoiseChief

Nzoner had a cellphone flask he took into Arrowhead. He was seen by a security guard and it was confiscated. An angry Nzoner created a thread about it, and entering that thread stage left...DeputyDog(at least as refered to by Nzoner) turned out to be a member of Chiefsplanet. It is also my recollection that they met at a later game and remedied the situation. Only on Chiefsplanet.

Actually it was the following week(Christmas Day)and Deputy Dawg better known on the Planet at that time as Marada came up to our seats(Endelt was with me)and at that time pulled the printed thread of my rant from his pocket and showed it to us.

Iowanian 03-16-2008 04:00 PM

Stummpy has brought 2 of his special friends to the board with hilarity to ensue.

Who were they, what happend with both.

Bonus point:
Explain "sometimes it says Titan, Sometimes it says Titanic"

Mosbonian 03-16-2008 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus (Post 4633472)
Several of the really old ones...Keck and Moons 'biggest' fan were from the Star's BB, prior to the planet.

Keck, if I remember this right, also claimed to be a CIA agent and wanted to meet Phobia at the airport to fight.

Keck was Star Board.....but Moon's biggest fan made a visit here too. He came back to give this place his blessing, (as if we needed it) and pimped his new stuff.

He hasn't been around for some time though.

The Cowboy's favorite fan only made one appearance here....and I am not sure it wasn't someone posing as him. if it wasn't him, it was a great impression.

2 points for the answer to either question.

mmaddog

Boise_Chief 03-16-2008 04:02 PM

hah
Thomas Sportswax!!!
hehe I coulnd't remember the name.

1) He was a "personal" friend of Warren Moon having met him while try to hock his wares...

Boise_Chief 03-16-2008 04:05 PM

Stummpy has brought 2 of his special friends to the board with hilarity to ensue.

Girlfriends. they are now both Stumpy-less

Iowanian 03-16-2008 04:07 PM

Details Man, Details!

From here on out, with impending work-week competition, its going to be tougher to get points. quotes from posts, links to originations threads....and detailed explanations get the points. Educate! Entertain!

Mosbonian 03-16-2008 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boise_Chief (Post 4633927)
hah
Thomas Sportswax!!!
hehe I coulnd't remember the name.

2 points for you.....now can you tell me the Cowboys fan.

mmaddog

Boise_Chief 03-16-2008 04:12 PM

Thomas helped start the planets competitor board pigskin park. With the demise of pigskin park it vomitted denise back to us. I don't remember Sportswax much except the Moon facination and that I didn't totaly hate him. I didn't post much at the star board either.

Chief Wiggum 03-16-2008 04:15 PM

I've been researching this for hours now and can't do it any longer, so here's my answer to thefly, even though it may have some holes:

Was a guy that came over from the KC star board I believe (TheFly = George Argyros = Dav Hillz0. Dude went postal after 9/11 and was saying things like all of the middleast should be wiped out - was then banned. Later came back as George, then as Hel'n (I think based on loose references.) Hel'n got the boot or left voluntarily after fabricating a story about her(his?) son was molested at school. This issue really drove the planet into two people and the mods just weren't sure how to handle it. Braincase left for a while over the event, but luckily, it looks like he is back.

Some of that answer is based on facts, the rest trying to connect the dots. So if any of that isn't true, I apologize to any of those people - just trying to get some points...

Boise_Chief 03-16-2008 04:17 PM

Sportswax triumphant re-entry
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...ight=sportswax

Baby Lee 03-16-2008 04:18 PM

Which poster's repetitive reply led to a substitution macro to make that reply turn into an admission, and what was the admission?

Boise_Chief 03-16-2008 04:18 PM

The cowboys fan??

Is this Packfan? I know it sounds dumb but it seems like he abandoned the Pack for the cowboys?

Baby Lee 03-16-2008 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Wiggum (Post 4633967)
I've been researching this for hours now and can't do it any longer, so here's my answer to thefly, even though it may have some holes:

Was a guy that came over from the KC star board I believe (TheFly = George Argyros = Dav Hillz0. Dude went postal after 9/11 and was saying things like all of the middleast should be wiped out - was then banned. Later came back as George, then as Hel'n (I think based on loose references.) Hel'n got the boot or left voluntarily after fabricating a story about her(his?) son was molested at school. This issue really drove the planet into two people and the mods just weren't sure how to handle it. Braincase left for a while over the event, but luckily, it looks like he is back.

Some of that answer is based on facts, the rest trying to connect the dots. So if any of that isn't true, I apologize to any of those people - just trying to get some points...

I think some of the story has been, ahem, lopped off.

Boise_Chief 03-16-2008 04:21 PM

,,, Commatard on the loose.
Tommykat

She would constantly put,,, instead of ... when leaving something unsaid.

Chief Wiggum 03-16-2008 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 4634001)
I think some of the story has been, ahem, lopped off.

Don't tell me he had a sex change? Dude was a huge conservative! Or am I way off base?

Baby Lee 03-16-2008 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Wiggum (Post 4634010)
Don't tell me he had a sex change? Dude was a huge conservative! Or am I way off base?

Yeah, I don't know about her conservative era, but the whole thing about her son [she was his father FTR] came up because she was constantly railing about evils of all republicans and when people argued with her she brought out this tale about a bunch of republican boys beating her son up in the shower at school as her proof of republican evil.

If I recall correctly, things got thick when someone went American Hero on her allegations and passed them on to the principal of her son's school.

Iowanian 03-16-2008 04:39 PM

+2 to chiefwiggum.

Thefly was a dude named George, who became an insane, post op-Hel'n...and indeed made some flat out false allegations. In another dark moment of CP history, someone contacted the school administrators acused and this feces impacted the fan blades.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Wiggum (Post 4633967)

Mosbonian 03-16-2008 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boise_Chief (Post 4633986)
The cowboys fan??

Is this Packfan? I know it sounds dumb but it seems like he abandoned the Pack for the cowboys?

Nope.....Ken never abandoned his beloved Packers. No this person was a true Cowboy fan through and through.

mmaddog

Baby Lee 03-16-2008 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmaddog (Post 4634165)
Nope.....Ken never abandoned his beloved Packers. No this person was a true Cowboy fan through and through.

mmaddog

Did I ever mention I had a copy of Mad Dog McRee on CD somewhere in the basement of old computer stuff.

Boise_Chief 03-16-2008 05:27 PM

Any kind of hint, "cowboy fan" is kinda vague.

ROYC75 03-16-2008 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 4633207)
I'll do it for $95 :D

I know too, but not telling, that is unless someone PM's me and I get $ 90.00 , hey, it's premium info.

ROYC75 03-16-2008 06:13 PM

Name the member that got stuck behind a washing machine ?
And why ?
How did they get out of it ?

Iowanian 03-16-2008 08:50 PM

I'm such an asshole.

Which Planeteer has discussed Analingus with his daughters, but had a son arrive on the planet that thought a Vigina was a state one of his AOL chat-hoes lived?

Did that person get any help here?

Mosbonian 03-16-2008 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 4634182)
Did I ever mention I had a copy of Mad Dog McRee on CD somewhere in the basement of old computer stuff.

I actually bought that game for the cover.

mmaddog

Mosbonian 03-16-2008 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boise_Chief (Post 4634190)
Any kind of hint, "cowboy fan" is kinda vague.

Think horror-film character that never dies.....and this guy was a never-say-die Cowboys fan.

mmaddog

huskerdooz 03-16-2008 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4632231)
Someone almost saw a reporter naked. Whats the story?
Bonus point for naming the resulting thread that followed.

Sorry I'm late to the party, Boy Scout campout all weekend. I haven't bothered to read to the end of the thread as of yet. Not sure if this has been completely answered but I believe it was Danielle Sargent in a hot tub at Chiefs training camp in River Falls.

Personal info:
Came over from the old KC Star board. Used to get into it with Duh neese a bit over there. Learned about the game High Descent from here. Played it religiously for quite awhile. Never really posted alot but always came here to keep up to date on Chiefs news. Die hard Chiefs and Royals fan since I was a kid. Life is pretty busy with a wife and 4 kids.

huskerdooz 03-16-2008 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4632511)

Next challenge question.

The All Idiot Team.

What is it, why was it created, and why is it funny? No answer valid without the name of the rival poster who initiated it.

Bonus points for naming 2 of that persons Chiefsplanet(star board too) rivals
Bonus point for that rival poster's real name.

Again haven't read the entire thread, just taking a crack at them as I go through the thread.

Packfan initiated it. Real name is Ken.

He claimed several planeteers were not "in his class" when it came to football knowledge.

KCWolfman, Titus and JOhn were CP rivals I believe.

huskerdooz 03-17-2008 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4633086)

Still in play.

1. The accidental Shooting.

2. The Mike Keck Incident

3. What gochiefs admitted concerning a pubic restroom and his given name after that. Bonus points for listing 4 of his other handles

4. Thefly....who did it become, the story and the grand finale

He peeks at guys while at the urinal
meatpeeker
jbret, trex, goatse

huskerdooz 03-17-2008 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4633086)
I can't believe I missed that particular Addition, as it is definitely a planet folklore question anytime someone questions football knowledge of an old timer.

2. The Mike Keck Incident

Mike Keck was a douchebag bucs fan who used to post on the old Star board and wanted to meet Phil at the airport and kick his ass.

Iowanian 03-17-2008 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boise_Chief (Post 4634006)
Hello - commatard on the loose., Commatard on the loose.
Tommykat

She would constantly putHello - commatard on the loose., instead of ... when leaving something unsaid.

You've located the right affliction, but there is a different person under the hockey helmet, responsible for ,,,,,,,,,

I called the person "flo"

Iowanian 03-17-2008 09:33 AM

Still on the board.

I'm looking for MORE on

1. The accidental Appliance assasination

2. The Danielle Sergent incident....who was responsible, whats the story, what thread was created and perpetual joke associated with the incident. Bonus point for linking the post.

3.Stummpy has brought 2 of his special friends to the board with hilarity to ensue.

Bonus point:

4. This poster has a habit of "falling". Name the poster who was stuck behind a washing machine. Bonus point for that persons other posted fall in a hotel after a Chiefs game.

5. Who is the poster who admitted discussing anal sex with his daughters, but son needed a little coaching on the planet?

6. Which former Chiefs mother posted here for at least 2 seasons? What was that persons cp name?

DenverChief 03-17-2008 09:41 AM

Excellent thread some good stories in here

DenverChief 03-17-2008 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4635023)

6. Which former Chiefs mother posted here for at least 2 seasons? What was that persons cp name?

IIRC she was quite the queen?

Dartgod 03-17-2008 10:01 AM

A couple of years ago, one of the original Planeteers attempted to set a new world record. Unfortunately, his attempt was prematurely abandoned.

Who was the Planet member and what record was he attempting to break?

kindra68 03-17-2008 10:02 AM

Wasn’t that TommyKat behind the washing machine?
And
The “why do some people do it in the butt” thread?? i need to go look up who started it though
And the comma queen was chiefs4me or bakedbeans4me

Skip Towne 03-17-2008 10:09 AM

Quote:

Still on the board.

I'm looking for MORE on

2. The Danielle Sergent incident....who was responsible, whats the story, what thread was created and perpetual joke associated with the incident. Bonus point for linking the post.

3.Stummpy has brought 2 of his special friends to the board with hilarity to ensue.

Bonus point:

4. This poster has a habit of "falling". Name the poster who was stuck behind a washing machine. Bonus point for that persons other posted fall in a hotel after a Chiefs game.

5. Who is the poster who admitted discussing anal sex with his daughters, but son needed a little coaching on the planet?

The fall took place before the game. The poster wasn't able to attend the game. (Much like Bob Dole experienced at a later date)

Iowanian 03-17-2008 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kindra68 (Post 4635099)
Wasn’t that TommyKat behind the washing machine?
And
The “why do some people do it in the butt” thread?? i need to go look up who started it though
And the comma queen was chiefs4me or bakedbeans4me

+2 Kindra68

Tommykat indeed fell and became stuck behind the washing machine. Are you familiar with her other planet-history fall, which I believe was the weekend of a 37forever gathering?

the coma queen is indeed c4me.

Chief Wiggum 03-17-2008 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4635213)
+2 Kindra68

Tommykat indeed fell and became stuck behind the washing machine. Are you familiar with her other planet-history fall, which I believe was the weekend of a 37forever gathering?

If anyone want to read this thread: it's in the Hall of Classics.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=66519

TK's original post:
"Phone fell behind the washer, what to do? Me? go after it...wrong mistake of my life!!!!
I was ass up amd finally got to the phone somewhat. I mean arse really up in the air. I finally fell behind the washer and was unable to move till I was able to reach the phone to call papa. By the time he got here I had fallen all the way behind the washer. Kodak moment was missed. I do hurt now. Just glad he lives close.

Chit, I only broke 2 nails. Dam I feel old/ abused and used. If you don't see me this weekend TK is in bed recouping"

Still looking for the hotel falling...

Iowanian 03-17-2008 11:07 AM

A subjective question for the Lurkers.

What, in your opinion has been the single most brutal beatdown during your Chiefsplanet Existence? What is you most "holy $h@t did he/she just say that" moment?

Veterans can participate here.....we're looking for defining, "holy shit we'll talk about that in 3 years" moments.

blueballs 03-17-2008 11:19 AM

The Cowboys fan name wasn't orginal
I'd never heard of the collection of letters before

Iowanian 03-17-2008 11:34 AM

Which CP regular is "shit his pants scared" of evil clown pics like

http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs12/300...namesjames.jpg

ahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa......

kindra68 03-17-2008 11:45 AM

Quote:

+2 Kindra68

not sure, i think i remember reading about it
Do you realize how much I have drank in the past couple of years?

ROYC75 03-17-2008 11:46 AM

Name the planteer that was falsely accused of wearing pink socks in a golf outing ? But the joke took off and became a fun topic for several days.

ROYC75 03-17-2008 11:48 AM

Quote:

+2 Kindra68

Uh, would that be the bar stool incident ? :D

Dylan 03-17-2008 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shootr (Post 4632140)
Ooh, I think I know this one. American Hero really annoying troll-like bastard. Somehow, a planet member got some of his personal info and more planet members did some things to make his life miserable. Perhaps including getting him in trouble at his job?

:eek:

quickly running to wipe the slate clean STFU

Chief Wiggum 03-17-2008 12:02 PM

Quote:

Still on the board.

I'm looking for MORE on

Starting the Season off with a Bang - Literally:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...hlight=kitchen

Frazod had only a few hours of sleep and around 4a.m. his house alarm was going off. Frazod springs to action all ninja-like, grabs his .38 and assesses the situation downstairs. Turns out one of his cats had pawed open a door that the Mrs. forgot to shut before he set the alarm at night. In a sleep-deprived state, he attempted to uncock the .38 and (frazod tells this part of the story best)...

"Just shot a fucking hole through the wall in the hallway which exited through the pantry door onto the kitchen floor. :eek:

Shit.

:cuss:"

I would like to reiterate - no beer was harmed in the shooting of this appliance.

Iowanian 03-17-2008 12:04 PM

There it is.

Chiefswiggum on the board. +2

At one point, several years ago, A very knowledgeable fan of another team
was challenged by another freshly arrived-fan of the same team. An epic beatdown occured.
Which team? Who are the two combatants.....Bonus point for posting some quotes
of that savage beating.

Its really too bad that poster is no longer here.

"Bob" Dobbs 03-17-2008 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4635257)

What, in your opinion has been the single most brutal beatdown during your Chiefsplanet Existence? What is you most "holy $h@t did he/she just say that" moment?

Veterans can participate here.....we're looking for defining, "holy shit we'll talk about that in 3 years" moments.

Without a doubt. The Luv/Moooo/Gatorade incident. (Sorry, Luv)

A close second 1s the whole Kirstie Tynes deal.

Logical 03-17-2008 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ill-Logical (Post 4633625)

Did anyone ever anwser this one?

dtforever 03-17-2008 03:03 PM

I'll throw my hat in for a couple of these, but am too lazy to use the search function, so I will just go from memory:

Quote:

If I am not mistaken, this had something to do with someone showering in the stall next to Danielle in the UWRF dorms during training camp. Can't remember who, and what the joke was, but I remember it being funny as hell.

The question was asked, and I didn't see an answer, about what position packfan was asked to describe, but never could. Answer: H-back.

And just to throw one out there myself: I am still waiting for my autographed Christian Okoye 8x10.

For the bonus point - Grew up in South Central....Kansas. Been a Chiefs fan forever. Now live in Lawrence. I get to a few games a year. The Chiefs won the superbowl 5 years before I was born, and I fear they will not win one until 5 years after I die, but oh well, I'm too old to change teams now.

ROYC75 03-17-2008 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ill-Logical (Post 4635550)

No it hasn't, it's so easy.

Adept Havelock 03-17-2008 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4635257)

QuickSSurfer and the missing cat was pretty brutal.

"Bob" Dobbs 03-17-2008 03:18 PM

The stolen laptop comes to mind as well.

Adept Havelock 03-17-2008 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SEKChiefsFan (Post 4635642)
The stolen laptop comes to mind as well.

Was that Fightclub1983?

Chief Wiggum 03-17-2008 03:19 PM

I'm not getting shit done at work today because of this stupid thread. With regard to Stummpy (actual user name Stumppy):

Stumppy seems to have brought a few people onto the Planet, but I believe the two in question are Bucsgirl and badgirl. Bucsgirl is a TB fan (Big surprise, I know) that dated Stumppy back in the day; they eventually broke up. One of Bucsgirl's most famous posts (from this thread: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=100646) was this:

"I was at Dennis Place a well known bar in Springfield... playing some
pool and I had been winning afew games and one of the guys i was playing his girfriend was being a bitch to me so I took her boyfriend in the bathroom. and when I was done with him I walked out and said ....boom I fu..ked your boyfriend....then my girlfriend and I left
laughing...I know wasn't the proper thing to do ...but it had been a while hehe" Thus the pool jokes... Things seemed to have ended somewhat badly - I think cheating was involved.

badgirl was Stumppy's next woman who he brought onto the board. She is a Titan's fan. Apparently she and Bucsgirl got into it when badgranny arrived - but I'm still looking into that piece of the story. Not sure why badgirl and the stumpman broke it off (yet) but I have a feeling it is somewhere in this GIGANTIC thread that also has the answer to the Titan/Titanic joke (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=140347)

Per Simplex3 in that thread with regard to joining the scout.com/titans BB,"
Maybe she thought she'd enjoy the Titan's board because that's what is written on the side of her favorite adult toy?" Phobia added, "Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic." in reference to her....special place. (Also called a "canyon" in that thread.)

Unfortunately, badgirl really messed with Stumppy's head and he gave up all his possessions to live in a van down by the river or harvest sheep or something...

Frazod 03-17-2008 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Wiggum (Post 4635374)
Starting the Season off with a Bang - Literally:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...hlight=kitchen

Frazod had only a few hours of sleep and around 4a.m. his house alarm was going off. Frazod springs to action all ninja-like, grabs his .38 and assesses the situation downstairs. Turns out one of his cats had pawed open a door that the Mrs. forgot to shut before he set the alarm at night. In a sleep-deprived state, he attempted to uncock the .38 and (frazod tells this part of the story best)...

"Just shot a fucking hole through the wall in the hallway which exited through the pantry door onto the kitchen floor. :eek:

Shit.

:cuss:"

I would like to reiterate - no beer was harmed in the shooting of this appliance.

Who, me? o:-)

Chief Wiggum 03-17-2008 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ill-Logical (Post 4635550)

I'll get there eventually. Sucks when you do a whole bunch or research then someone else answers before you get a chance.

I kinda feel like a stalker after searching for all these answers. I know way more random shit about you guys than I do my own family after reading some of these posts - hate to think who might stalk me after I've been here for a while. There's some crazy people on the CP....

P.S. I'm just joking - please no one stalk/mess with me because I'm a n00b. I'm just a lowly Chiefs fan that wants to win something in 2008.

cjrr 03-17-2008 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ill-Logical View Post
A squirrel !

RockChalk 03-17-2008 03:46 PM

Quote:

Still on the board.

I believe this is Royc75 and his son goes by a similar name, Royr17. The thread is in the hall of classics where his son asks for advice on how to know if a girl is in to him and if she is ready to have sex with him.

There is also a similar thread about the day the son got married.

Bonus points...I actually hope I count for a lurker, but I may not. I've been checking out this site since about 2004, at the suggestion of my brother. I graduated from KU in '04 and am employed as an accountant in the KC area. Huge fan of the Jayhawks, Royals and Chiefs, with my only non-KC team being the OSU Cowboys.

RockChalk 03-17-2008 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delano (Post 4633618)

What current poster is responsible for The Matrix Dogpile?

i don't think this has been answered yet...forgive me if it has

John Matrix is famous for putting up pictures of him holding his dog's shit because his female neighbors next door complained to his landlord about him not picking it up from the yard. The thread is titled "A Truly Shitty Experience" and I believe it was JSP that started the dogpile. I also remember Skip and Phobia giving him crap about it.

His current handle is believed to be Hamas Jenkins

Skip Towne 03-17-2008 03:59 PM

Anybody know who the poster is who FAX dubbed Black Jack Sausage?