ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The Official 24 Bet Pictures Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109342)

Hammock Parties 01-31-2005 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go bo
the rules do apply...

you're trying to add new rules or change the rules to suit yourself, just like you did on the 37 forever bet...

the rules were clearly stated, you said so yourself...

doesn't matter what you say, you lost the bet by shaving first...

you don't get squat, and your precious user name is not safe, impo...

There is no rule against plea bargains. There is no rule against forfeiting.

If there's not a rule against it, we can do it. END OF STORY.

2bikemike 01-31-2005 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH
I'm not sure either of those would qualify as a beard. However, gochiefs does sorta resemble a 17 year old amish boy that has been married for a couple months.

I think a 17 year old Amish boy would have more hair than that.

Hammock Parties 01-31-2005 10:35 PM

Quote:

I'm not sure either of those would qualify as a beard. However, gochiefs does sorta resemble a 17 year old amish boy that has been married for a couple months. 'Course, we know it's gochiefs so the actual marrying of a girl is out of the question.

It was a facial hair contest, not a beard contest.

I had more, so I won. Slayer opted out and saved himself 11 more months of embarrassment.

2bikemike 01-31-2005 10:36 PM

Nice he is now Cry Baby.

go bo 01-31-2005 10:36 PM

Quote:

I'm not sure either of those would qualify as a beard. However, gochiefs does sorta resemble a 17 year old amish boy that has been married for a couple months. 'Course, we know it's gochiefs so the actual marrying of a girl is out of the question.

http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/rofl5.gif http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/rofl5.gif http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/rofl5.gif

da archbishop of samque is in da house!!

Iowanian 01-31-2005 10:37 PM

Gochiefs, having another Dude's pubefarm surrounding your c@cksucker, doesn't make that a goatee on your face.

Hammock Parties 01-31-2005 10:37 PM

Fine, ****ers.

I'm not participating in any more of your stupid contests ever again....you can change my username but I've lost any trust I ever had for Phobia....

**** YOU

PastorMikH 01-31-2005 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Darn you, Mike. Was it really necessary to subject us to those pics again?

Uhm, well, I completly missed this whole thread and was trying to catch up.

Say, maybe this will make up for it...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attac...chmentid=37096

PastorMikH 01-31-2005 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crybaby
It was a facial hair contest, not a beard contest.

I had more, so I won. Slayer opted out and saved himself 11 more months of embarrassment.

Actually, yours was kinda more on your throat and chins than it was on your face.

Hammock Parties 01-31-2005 10:40 PM

Quote:

Actually, yours was kinda more on your throat and chins than it was on your face.

I really don't care. The contest is over but Chiefsplanet can't let me have any fun so they decide to **** me in the ass again....

I won fair and ****ing square but nooooo.

I guess I won't be doing those ten shots now.....I don't mind being the butt of jokes but this is bullshit.

David. 01-31-2005 10:40 PM

Quote:

I really don't care. The contest is over but Chiefsplanet can't let me have any fun so they decide to **** me in the ass again....

ahaha, maybe this thread doesn't suck

Yosef_Malkovitch 01-31-2005 10:42 PM

Quote:

I won fair and ****ing square but nooooo.

I guess I won't be doing those ten shots now.....I don't mind being the butt of jokes but this is bullshit.

GC, seriously, if the agreement didn't mention whether there could be a forfeit or not, you can't just make up rules to say there CAN be.

Granted, we can't make up rules to say there CANNOT be, either.

I think we should let WTI decide.

David. 01-31-2005 10:44 PM

Quote:

Wah.

Phobia didn't change your name.

Hell, if you really wanna show us, not only don't participate in future contests... you should just leave the board for ever. Boy, that would teach us.

Face it, dumbass. You're a pathetic worthless crybaby douchebag. You've got your panties in a knot because you can't win an Internet contest with a 17 year old by making up your own rules (Hey, there was no rule against it!) Maybe if you had a single substantial thing in your life, none of this garbage would matter to you. But, I guess we'll never know. As long as you're gonna expose a weakness, tho... it's gonna get poked with a stick.

You're a shitstain and a blight on this board. You're so fucking pathetic that you can't even accept that your repeated bannings were because your presence is unwelcome here. So, you just keep coming back.

Well, by all means, stick around, dicknose. Continue to be the board's pathetic joke.

ahahah, harsh

Hammock Parties 01-31-2005 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yosef_Malkovitch
GC, seriously, if the agreement didn't mention whether there could be a forfeit or not, you can't just make up rules to say there CAN be.

Granted, we can't make up rules to say there CANNOT be, either.

I think we should let WTI decide.

You can forfeit in ANY competition....duh...

Iowanian 01-31-2005 10:44 PM

Quote:

Fine, ****ers.

I'm not participating in any more of your stupid contests ever again....you can change my username but I've lost any trust I ever had for Phobia....

**** YOU

Someone should call the Deathstar and warn them that Young Skywalker is pissed, and gassing up the KotExwing fighter.

Yosef_Malkovitch 01-31-2005 10:45 PM

Quote:

Wah.

Hell, if you really wanna show us, not only don't participate in future contests... you should just leave the board for ever. Boy, that would teach us.

Face it, dumbass. You're a pathetic worthless crybaby douchebag. You've got your panties in a knot because you can't win an Internet contest with a 17 year old by making up your own rules (Hey, there was no rule against it!) Maybe if you had a single substantial thing in your life, none of this garbage would matter to you. But, I guess we'll never know. As long as you're gonna expose a weakness, tho... it's gonna get poked with a stick.

You're a shitstain and a blight on this board. You're so fucking pathetic that you can't even accept that your repeated bannings were because your presence is unwelcome here. So, you just keep coming back.

Well, by all means, stick around, dicknose. Continue to be the board's pathetic joke.

Ouch. Jesus. I know GC can be annoying but still...

Hammock Parties 01-31-2005 10:46 PM

Quote:

It's funny how you want to hold everyone else to a higher level of accountability and honesty than yourself.

I don't.

Slayer Diablo 01-31-2005 10:46 PM

Quote:

Why should that strike you weird? Slayer's an idiot. He posts stupid horseshit like that all the time.

First:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Slayer Diablo
[b]Originally Posted by Phobia[b]
The one with the longest beard by the end of 2005 gets to choose their own username and is NEVER subject to a moderator change in the future. Additionally, the winner gets to choose the loser's username for an entire year.

No thanks. I'm done with those bets.

And the response by Phobia:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
[b]Originally Posted by Slayer Diablo[b]
No thanks. I'm done with those bets.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to insist. Either that or you're stuck with the username Jessica Simpson and endless PM's from royr17 for the rest of your life.

And with what my status has been on here for the past couple years, do you really think I'd see that as a joke by him? If your answer is 'yes', then you damn well better start looking through the archives. Got it?

Hammock Parties 01-31-2005 10:47 PM

Quote:

Wah.

Then why the **** would I agree to participate in the competition?

THAT WAS WHY I GOT INVOLVED. This wasn't entertaining in the least.

Iowanian 01-31-2005 10:48 PM

Quote:

I don't.

you forgot to end your sentence with "bets that I lose on the board".

You were doing so good, but here you are melting like a Popcicle in your arse...........yet again.

go bo 01-31-2005 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
Gochiefs, having another Dude's pubefarm surrounding your c@cksucker, doesn't make that a goatee on your face.

this quoting service is provided as a professional courtesy...

Yosef_Malkovitch 01-31-2005 10:48 PM

Quote:

You can forfeit in ANY competition....duh...

Not necessarily... barring any specific rules about a certain issue, you look at (among other things) what the parties to the agreement were hoping to gain. You were each hoping to gain the humiliation of the other party.

In a sense, by forfeiting, you are letting each other out of the agreement... something that goes against the very heart of the agreement itself.

I got a 92 in Contracts (I'm a 3rd year law student). I don't think you can argue your way out of this.

Hammock Parties 01-31-2005 10:49 PM

Quote:

this quoting service is provided as a professional courtesy...

I like you, but now I am forced to put YOU on iggy as well. Way to go.

Iowanian 01-31-2005 10:50 PM

If everyone just went ahead and followed Gobo.....this problem would take care of itself at this rate.

Good luck living in your mother's basement until you're 45, Norman.

David. 01-31-2005 10:50 PM

Quote:

woah, full on meltdown?

Hammock Parties 01-31-2005 10:50 PM

Quote:

Not necessarily... barring any specific rules about a certain issue, you look at (among other things) what the parties to the agreement were hoping to gain. You were each hoping to gain the humiliation of the other party.

In a sense, by forfeiting, you are letting each other out of the agreement... something that goes against the very heart of the agreement itself.

I got a 92 in Contracts (I'm a 3rd year law student). I don't think you can argue your way out of this.

I was hoping to gain control of my username indefinitely. I really didn't care about changing his, hence why I offered the plea bargain.

This isn't a ****ing courtroom case either. HE FORFEITED.

go bo 01-31-2005 10:51 PM

Quote:

Wah.

frazod, is that you?

Hammock Parties 01-31-2005 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David.
woah, full on meltdown?

You're goddamn right. I'm ****ing pissed.

2bikemike 01-31-2005 10:52 PM

Quote:

Wow if you can't get along with GoBo you really do have problems.

go bo 01-31-2005 10:53 PM

Quote:

Someone should call the Deathstar and warn them that Young Skywalker is pissed, and gassing up the KotExwing fighter.

this quoting service is provided as a public service...

David. 01-31-2005 10:53 PM

Quote:

You're goddamn right. I'm ****ing pissed.

over something as silly as a username?

ROFL priceless.

Hammock Parties 01-31-2005 10:54 PM

Quote:

I was entertained.

Yeah, and that was the point of this whole thing. To take advantage of the two biggest dipshits on the board and poke fun at them for a year. Then we came up with a way to DENY you of that (at least, in the sense of the contest) and you decide to **** us (or me, at least) in the ass.

**** ALL OF YOU. Someone else can do "this week in chiefs history" next year, as well.

Iowanian 01-31-2005 10:54 PM

Someone should call jbret's mommy and have her remove all the Flintstones and sharp plastic weapons of action figures from the home.

I'm laughing hysterically....not really.........I'm laughing.......Picturing Meatpeeker Screaming at his Monitor Like Zell Miller

"whachu gonna fight the mighty gochiefs with, Iowanian.......SPIT BAOWS!"

Yosef_Malkovitch 01-31-2005 10:54 PM

Quote:

I was hoping to gain control of my username indefinitely. I really didn't care about changing his, hence why I offered the plea bargain.

This isn't a ****ing courtroom case either. HE FORFEITED.

Perhaps, but in a sense there were THREE parties to the agreement. The Planet Community was the party which agreed to allow the "contest" to take place on its server space and provide the bandwidth necessary to host the pics.

The Planet Community's interest in this was seeing BOTH of you grow your beards for a full year. The Planet Community was a party with a legitimate interest in the outcome of the contest, and it did not agree to allow the two of you to breach the agreement.

Thus, strictly speaking, you're still bound to grow your beards for another 11 months. Or else concede that you both forfeited by shaving. I'm sure the Planet Community would agree to overlook this immaterial breach if you agree to fulfill the rest of the agreement and not shave for the duration of the contest.

go bo 01-31-2005 10:54 PM

Quote:

Then why the **** would I agree to participate in the competition?

THAT WAS WHY I GOT INVOLVED. This wasn't entertaining in the least.

au contraire, mon cheri...

it is most entertaining... :harumph: :harumph: :harumph:

tk13 01-31-2005 10:55 PM

Quote:

Perhaps, but in a sense there were THREE parties to the agreement. The Planet Community was the party who agreed to allow the "contest" to take place on its server space and provide the bandwidth necessary to host the pics.

The Planet Community's interest in this was seeing BOTH of you grow your beards for a full year. The Planet Community was a party with a legitimate interest in the outcome of the contest, and it did not agree to allow the two of you to breach the agreement.

Thus, strictly speaking, you're still bound to grow your beards for another 11 months. Or else concede that you both forfeited by shaving. I'm sure the Planet Community would agree to overlook this immaterial breach if you agree to fulfill the rest of the agreement and not shave for the duration of the contest.

ROFL Wow, that's great. Rep to you.

PastorMikH 01-31-2005 10:55 PM

Quote:

Someone should call jbret's mommy and have her remove all the Flintstones and sharp plastic weapons of action figures from the home.

I'm laughing hysterically....not really.........I'm laughing.......Picturing Meatpeeker Screaming at his Monitor Like Zell Miller

Since Gobo's on ignore...:D

BTW, Iowanian, check out your hunting thread.:thumb:

2bikemike 01-31-2005 10:56 PM

Quote:

Yeah, and that was the point of this whole thing. To take advantage of the two biggest dipshits on the board and poke fun at them for a year. Then we came up with a way to DENY you of that (at least, in the sense of the contest) and you decide to **** us (or me, at least) in the ass.

**** ALL OF YOU. Someone else can do "this week in chiefs history" next year, as well.

Dude you should just STFU your really sounding like your new user name.

Hammock Parties 01-31-2005 10:56 PM

Quote:

Perhaps, but in a sense there were THREE parties to the agreement. The Planet Community was the party who agreed to allow the "contest" to take place on its server space and provide the bandwidth necessary to host the pics.

HE FORFEITED. IT WAS OVER AS SOON AS HE SAID "I FORFEIT."

Let's say the New England Patriots decide to forfeit the Super Bowl. The people who wanted to watch it would be pissed. That's pretty much what happened here.

Start a contest between someone else then, and make a rule against forfeiting and plea bargains.

go bo 01-31-2005 10:57 PM

Quote:

PLEASE, PLEASE, DON'T TEASE ME LIKE THAT!! :ee: :eek: :eek:

David. 01-31-2005 10:58 PM

see, slayer embraced his name ROFL

Yosef_Malkovitch 01-31-2005 10:58 PM

Quote:

HE FORFEITED. IT WAS OVER AS SOON AS HE SAID "I FORFEIT."

This would be correct if there were a provision in the agreement that allowed forfeiture. There wasn't, so it's not.

We should allow WTI to decide.

Slayer Diablo 01-31-2005 10:58 PM

Quote:

Well, I see Slayer has turned his namechange into a positive.

Good for you, Slayer.

I kinda wish I had some warning so we could have some better pics of her, but these will do for now....

2bikemike 01-31-2005 10:58 PM

Quote:

Good for you, Slayer.

Young Slayer has learned his lessons well. Too bad Crybaby doesn't get it.

Hammock Parties 01-31-2005 10:58 PM

Quote:

Good for you, Slayer.

Slayer's name should be changed to Sweet Cheeks in about an hour.

Of course, that won't happen. Because we have mods who like to abuse their position.

go bo 01-31-2005 10:59 PM

Quote:

If everyone just went ahead and followed Gobo.....this problem would take care of itself at this rate.

Good luck living in your mother's basement until you're 45, Norman.

yeah, that's the ticket...

everybody just take turns quoting iowanian and soon we'll all be on ignore and it'll be like he's not even here... ROFL ROFL ROFL

2bikemike 01-31-2005 11:00 PM

Quote:

Slayer's name should be changed to Sweet Cheeks in about an hour.

Of course, that won't happen. Because we have mods who like to abuse their position.

Whaaaaa fugging Whaaaaaaaa!

Hammock Parties 01-31-2005 11:00 PM

Quote:

This would be correct if there were a provision in the agreement that allowed forfeiture. There wasn't, so it's not.

We should allow WTI to decide.

Since when the hell does their need to be a provision for everything? People find loopholes in the system everyday....they don't get penalized for it, the system is changed.

This is all my fault. I should have made Slayer shave immediately. That way, even according to the stupid contest rules, the contest was over.

I knew this would happen. You ****ers can't let GoChiefs gain the upper hand for even a second.

go bo 01-31-2005 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bikemike
Wow if you can't get along with GoBo you really do have problems.

thanks...

i think... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

2bikemike 01-31-2005 11:01 PM

Quote:

yeah, that's the ticket...

everybody just take turns quoting iowanian and soon we'll all be on ignore and it'll be like he's not even here... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Like this?

2bikemike 01-31-2005 11:02 PM

Quote:

thanks...

i think... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Don't you get along with everybody? That was always my impression.

Iowanian 01-31-2005 11:02 PM

I sure hope the ZellMiller/Gochiefs pic I'm working on to insert here works out.

Jenson71 01-31-2005 11:03 PM

You can always just leave gochiefs...

Oh wait...hahaha.

Hammock Parties 01-31-2005 11:03 PM

Quote:

But, of course, everyone else must have the utmost integrity.

I dunno. I expected Phobia to act fairly after this was cleary over. I guess I learned my lesson.

go bo 01-31-2005 11:03 PM

Quote:

http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/rofl5.gif

stop it stop it, you're killing me... ROFL ROFL ROFL

2bikemike 01-31-2005 11:05 PM

Quote:

I dunno. I expected Phobia to act fairly after this was cleary over. I guess I learned my lesson.

What are you snivelling about. WTI hasn't made his ruling. You still have a chance. All be it a slim one. Phobia hasn't done anything to you yet.

go bo 01-31-2005 11:06 PM

Quote:

Since Gobo's on ignore...:D

BTW, Iowanian, check out your hunting thread.:thumb:

watch out, he's gonna ignore you next... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Hammock Parties 01-31-2005 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenson71

Oh wait...hahaha.

I enjoy this board most of the time...it's sad that things like this have to happen....I would have gladly participated in future GoChiefs-related competitions, but now....too bad, Chiefsplanet. You blew it.

Slayer Diablo 01-31-2005 11:07 PM

Quote:

Oh wait...hahaha.

Don't be so hasty...he'll get himself thrown out within the next couple days. They may let him back time after time after time...after time, but they'll still ban him right before he can stomp off and "never come back."

Hammock Parties 01-31-2005 11:07 PM

Quote:

What are you snivelling about. WTI hasn't made his ruling. You still have a chance. All be it a slim one. Phobia hasn't done anything to you yet.

I'm sorry then. I was under the impression he changed my username.

I apologize, Phobia.

go bo 01-31-2005 11:07 PM

Quote:

Like this?

http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/rofl5.gif http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/rofl5.gif http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/rofl5.gif

Miles 01-31-2005 11:07 PM

Quote:

Perhaps, but in a sense there were THREE parties to the agreement. The Planet Community was the party which agreed to allow the "contest" to take place on its server space and provide the bandwidth necessary to host the pics.

ROFL Sounds like you may be a lawyer?

2bikemike 01-31-2005 11:08 PM

Quote:

I'm sorry then. I was under the impression he changed my username.

I apologize, Phobia.

Go back through the thread and you will find it wasn't him.

Hammock Parties 01-31-2005 11:08 PM

Quote:

Phobia's not even here, dipstick. How has Phobia not acted fairly? He said he didn't feel right about the "ending", but he'd leave the final decision up to WTI. Which, btw, is exactly in line with the written rules. He hasn't acted in any way in this ordeal since.

Right, my mistake. I thought he was the one who changed my username.

I guess it was you, then?

Jenson71 01-31-2005 11:08 PM

Quote:

I enjoy this board most of the time...it's sad that things like this have to happen....I would have gladly participated in future GoChiefs-related competitions, but now....too bad, Chiefsplanet. You blew it.

I bet I can stay off chiefsplanet longer than you. Up for one last game?

Hammock Parties 01-31-2005 11:08 PM

Quote:

Go back through the thread and you will find it wasn't him.

No one admitted to it. He does it quite a bit so I assumed it was him.

PastorMikH 01-31-2005 11:09 PM

Quote:

watch out, he's gonna ignore you next... ROFL ROFL ROFL

I doubt it.

Say, you're 31 posts away from 10k!

go bo 01-31-2005 11:09 PM

Quote:

Don't you get along with everybody? That was always my impression.

most of the time, but sometimes i get too thin-skinned...

Hammock Parties 01-31-2005 11:09 PM

Quote:

I bet I can stay off chiefsplanet longer than you.

I'm sticking around. I just won't be participating in stupid bullshit anymore.

Hammock Parties 01-31-2005 11:10 PM

Quote:

You should learn to fucking read, then. When it first changed I posted and told you he didn't do it.

Yeah, somehow I missed that.

2bikemike 01-31-2005 11:11 PM

Quote:

most of the time, but sometimes i get too thin-skinned...

Must not be too much I haven't witnessed it. And according to my wife I am on this "Damn Chiefs Planet all the time"

go bo 01-31-2005 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles
ROFL Sounds like you may be a lawyer?

don't hold it against him... :p :p :p

i think he said 3rd year law student...

Hammock Parties 01-31-2005 11:12 PM

Quote:

Well, it's been fun... but, I've got other things to entertain myself with.

Glad to know gochiefs is still the same immature crybaby reerun he's always been. I need constants in life.

Screw you. If justice prevails, you'll never be able to mess with my name again.

go bo 01-31-2005 11:14 PM

Quote:

I doubt it.

Say, you're 31 posts away from 10k!

yeah, i think i'm gonna hit it as number 49...

and wouldn't it be fitting to do it on a night that there are gochiefs threads potboiling all over the place? :) :) :)

Ultra Peanut 01-31-2005 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jessica Simpson
Don't be so hasty...he'll get himself thrown out within the next couple days.

Looks more like hours.

tk13 01-31-2005 11:14 PM

Quote:

I just won't be participating in stupid bullshit anymore.

That's like 75% of what we do here, no way you'll make yourself that scarce. :)

Hammock Parties 01-31-2005 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13

I'm just talking about contests. I won't be doing any favors for the planet either. I DO contribute here, but obviously this place isn't worth it. The actions of a few individuals have spoiled it for the whole bunch.

I'm not expecting WTI to rule in my favor, either.

go bo 01-31-2005 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13

you always were kinda conservative...

go bo 01-31-2005 11:16 PM

Quote:

Screw you. If justice prevails, you'll never be able to mess with my name again.

if "justice" were to prevail, you would be on universal ignore... :harumph:

Slayer Diablo 01-31-2005 11:16 PM

This needs to happen to random people all the time....I never really stopped to actually have fun with the names I was given. Well, at least I'm able to start with this one. :)