ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Sony Playstation 5 thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=329953)

007 09-19-2020 06:50 PM

I'll just wait until after the new year when the demand isn't insane.

eDave 09-19-2020 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007 (Post 15178232)
I'll just wait until after the new year when the demand isn't insane.

Yep. My first Cyberpunk playthrough (Nomad) will be on my 4. The next 2 (Street Kid --> Corporate (both in the city)) will be on my 5.

lcarus 09-19-2020 08:45 PM

That gameplay video I saw of Demon's Souls looked great. I really really hope they make a Bloodborne sequel soon. At the very least, they could touch up the game. The only issue I had with Bloodborne was the awful frame rate. Especially when playing with a friend. I've seen tests where it shows that it stays around 30 fps, but something about it just looks weird. Which is a shame for such a beautifully designed game.

Bill Brasky 10-19-2020 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJJasonp (Post 15175398)
I'm in the queue via Playstation's preorder group.

says I'm about 25 minutes away from the front of the line...........

EDIT: GOT ONE!!!!! Optical version!!!

Same! I got the disk version from Walmart. Totally lucked out. I wasn't even paying attention to the Sony event, I just happened to check twitter, saw preorders were live and bought one. They sold out seconds after I completed my order.

Kopinto 10-30-2020 01:16 PM

The games I usually play are available for both consoles so I decided to wait for PS 5 to arrive. For me it is a matter of design first of all. Now my fav is Destiny 2 available for PS5 too. I am used to getting some additional help while playing (mostly get it here https://skycoach.gg/destiny-boost/pve) so it is great that I will not have to shift to some other games as I have already spent enough money into my char :)

htismaqe 10-30-2020 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kopinto (Post 15286401)
The games I usually play are available for both consoles so I decided to wait for PS 5 to arrive. For me it is a matter of design first of all.

I've got a half dozen PS4 games to finish. I'll wait to get a PS5 until the initial hysteria is over.

Bump 10-31-2020 08:42 PM

I play only a few games, they crash constantly and run like shit on the PS4. I'm really only hoping that the games will run better on PS5. I should just build a PC because console gaming sucks, but one of the games that I play is only really viable on PS4 unless you are into cheats like aim botting. Whats funny is, that particular game (Ark Survival) has cross play on xbox and pc, so xbox players have to play against aim botters and what not and people with massive advantages because the game runs like shit on console compared to PC. So **** xbox.

kcxiv 10-31-2020 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 15288352)
I play only a few games, they crash constantly and run like shit on the PS4. I'm really only hoping that the games will run better on PS5. I should just build a PC because console gaming sucks, but one of the games that I play is only really viable on PS4 unless you are into cheats like aim botting. Whats funny is, that particular game (Ark Survival) has cross play on xbox and pc, so xbox players have to play against aim botters and what not and people with massive advantages because the game runs like shit on console compared to PC. So **** xbox.

The great thing about certain survival games is if you get on a good community ran server, you will have more fun then an official server when it comes to survival games. The "cheating" is minimum as they have discords with Live moderators to get rid of cheaters within minutes.

Kyle DeLexus 11-01-2020 04:00 PM

I guess I'll be trying to get in on the best buy stock for black friday. I've been an Xbox guy since the 360. Figured with this gen, I have the xbox one x already for 4k on xbox...might as well make the switch to PS5 and I should be able to play all exclusives on both sides.

htismaqe 11-01-2020 09:02 PM

Quote:

That's interesting.

I've had a PS4 since launch and could probably count the number of game crashes on one hand. It's been extremely stable for me.

Bump 11-01-2020 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 15288425)
The great thing about certain survival games is if you get on a good community ran server, you will have more fun then an official server when it comes to survival games. The "cheating" is minimum as they have discords with Live moderators to get rid of cheaters within minutes.

ya I stopped playing official a couple years ago. It's all meshing, duping, exploiting, insiding and mega tribe politics that I don't like.

Bump 11-01-2020 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15291953)
That's interesting.

I've had a PS4 since launch and could probably count the number of game crashes on one hand. It's been extremely stable for me.

I'm sure it depends which games you play. The ones I play the most crash at least once per hour and it's like that for everyone that plays those particular games.

keg in kc 11-02-2020 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15291953)
That's interesting.

Ditto. Well, not since launch, but since 2014.

SuperChief 11-02-2020 04:57 PM

I got the Pulse 3D headset (delivering this week). I figured I would snag one while I saw them available. Still no PS5 pre-order that I've been able to get into without it selling out in .658482 minutes, so who knows when I'll get that secured.

DJJasonp 11-03-2020 08:28 AM

I got in on the Sony pre-order. Supposed to arrive on my doorstep on launch day.

I just started last week - on PSNow - Demon's Souls.......then just realized that it's a remastered launch-day release for PS5!.

So I think that will be my first game....

Gravedigger 11-03-2020 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJJasonp (Post 15294845)
I got in on the Sony pre-order. Supposed to arrive on my doorstep on launch day.

I just started last week - on PSNow - Demon's Souls.......then just realized that it's a remastered launch-day release for PS5!.

So I think that will be my first game....

That's the only reason I'll be standing in line for one. Looks like an incredible remake, I just hope they make the difficulty higher than the PS3 version was. The boss difficulty in recent From Soft games is much more difficult than what it was back then, which is obvious how much they've refined their games since then.

New World Order 11-04-2020 11:27 PM

Quote:

Only games I really want to play this gen is Microsoft Flight Simulator and possibly the new Resident Evil.

I was holding out on flight simulator for Series X but I have no idea when that will arrive.

PC gaming right now is just so expensive.

Bump 11-05-2020 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 15302598)
Only games I really want to play this gen is Microsoft Flight Simulator and possibly the new Resident Evil.

I was holding out on flight simulator for Series X but I have no idea when that will arrive.

PC gaming right now is just so expensive.

ya there's really no games that I know of coming out any time soon that I'd be interested in. I tend to just stick with a couple of long term MMO type games, not into the exclusives at all. My accounts are already on the playstation and you can't just have your accounts if you decide to build a PC, you'd have to start over and buy anything you've bought for the game again. When Rust comes to console, I'm going to be all over that but that's the only thing that I know of that I'll be interested in.

Bill Brasky 11-07-2020 10:19 AM

This looks amazing. Getting it for sure.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C7NqSTQvRBw

Can anyone explain how I embed a YouTube vidya?

srvy 11-07-2020 10:24 AM

On a computer, go to the YouTube video you want to embed.
Under the video, click SHARE .
Click Embed.
From the box that appears, copy the HTML code.
Paste the code into your blog or website HTML.

JD10367 11-08-2020 08:59 AM

I'm looking forward to this one, because a) I love cats and b) I hate humans, so I'm down with a first-person exploration game where you're a cat in a post-apocalyptic world where humans are extinct and robots have taken over.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wDKuYcpx-6w" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

eDave 11-09-2020 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 15308937)
Click Embed.

Right clicking the video will give you the copy embed code option as well.

Skyy God 11-10-2020 09:15 AM

Anyone know where to get a Series X now?

Best Buy is sold out and I have $170 in store credit.

SuperChief 11-10-2020 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 15318084)
Anyone know where to get a Series X now?

Best Buy is sold out and I have $170 in store credit.

There were a bunch available from various retailers this morning, but they went quick. I'd follow @Wario64 on Twitter, as this person updates frequently on availability.

EDIT: No need to check availability from their links from pre-11am CST - I checked them for you and they're all sold out.

Skyy God 11-10-2020 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperChief (Post 15318307)
There were a bunch available from various retailers this morning, but they went quick. I'd follow @Wario64 on Twitter, as this person updates frequently on availability.

EDIT: No need to check availability from their links from pre-11am CST - I checked them for you and they're all sold out.

Thanks and dammit!

I want my Sexbox.

SuperChief 11-12-2020 04:17 PM

Somehow, some way, I nabbed a PS5 today via PlayStation Direct. Should hopefully be here early next week. Anyone else have any luck?

Sassy Squatch 11-12-2020 05:02 PM

Got mine today. Picking up Demon Souls to play.

Mecca 11-12-2020 05:07 PM

I shoulda got one but I held off...hopefully I'll get one in the spring.

Bill Brasky 11-12-2020 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15323196)
Got mine today. Picking up Demon Souls to play.

Saaaaaaaaaame. It's by far the most "next gen" game available on any platform. The visuals and performance are so wild.

I set up my ps5 this morning and immediately installed God of War, RDR2, Demon's Souls, Sack Boy, and Doom Eternal. Plus Cyberpunk is coming Dec 10th. I'm going to have enough games to keep me and wife occupied through the entire winter.

Honestly, the visuals and loading times are great, but the controller is the true next gen feature. The rumble and adaptive triggers can't be understated.

Also, I've read that transfering PS4 data using the rear usb's, ethernet cord, or using an eternal hard drive+sleep is causing issues. I'd wait to use those features.

Bill Brasky 11-12-2020 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 15308937)
Click Embed.

edit: +rep. Thanks for helping out!
test

<iframe width="900" height="506" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qjZIw0VUezU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DJJasonp 11-12-2020 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Brasky (Post 15323211)
edit: +rep. Thanks for helping out!
test

<iframe width="900" height="506" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qjZIw0VUezU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Got my PS5 delivered today......bought and downloaded Demon's Souls.

Will commence tears of joy in about 1 hour when I'm done working for the day........

Sassy Squatch 11-12-2020 06:26 PM

The free PS4 games are nothing to sniff at either.

https://www.pushsquare.com/guides/al...n-games-on-ps5

dj56dt58 11-12-2020 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJJasonp (Post 15323295)
Got my PS5 delivered today......bought and downloaded Demon's Souls.

Will commence tears of joy in about 1 hour when I'm done working for the day........

How are download times? Games take forever on ps4 to download..Much longer than pc

Bill Brasky 11-12-2020 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj56dt58 (Post 15323358)
How are download times? Games take forever on ps4 to download..Much longer than pc

I think I have 250 down through Comcast and my WiFi router is AC. I’m getting much faster WiFi speeds so far.

Stryker 11-12-2020 09:08 PM

Not even thinking of going to PS5 until machos tests and games designed for it are developed. I do not care if my existing PS4 games "look" better on PS5 not what I want to spend my $$$$ on. See you in 2021 - circa November '21.

Sorry 11-13-2020 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stryker (Post 15323601)
Not even thinking of going to PS5 until machos tests and games designed for it are developed. I do not care if my existing PS4 games "look" better on PS5 not what I want to spend my $$$$ on. See you in 2021 - circa November '21.

Same. Can’t wait to see how games will look late 21 into ‘22

DJJasonp 11-13-2020 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj56dt58 (Post 15323358)

I'm on fiber and get really good speeds.

Downloaded Demon's Souls in 15 min or so?? (walked away as I still was working)

By the way, the fluid motion, graphics, sound.....just amazing.

Zero load times also. The controller is perfect. So many new buzzes, shaking, etc. Even the buttons feel different.

Just fantastic all around.

Mecca 11-13-2020 12:03 PM

https://i.redd.it/5pbswgc02zy51.jpg

Pants 11-13-2020 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 15324396)

Is that yours?

Sassy Squatch 11-13-2020 12:07 PM

I'd recommend at least loading up the Astro Playroom game. It has a really neat showcase of the controller.

Mecca 11-13-2020 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 15324403)
Is that yours?

Nah I would never stack them like that, I'd be afraid they'd melt or fall.

Gravedigger 11-13-2020 01:55 PM

Got mine from NFM, won't be able to pick it up until a week from Monday. Oh well I have to be productive until then and just in time for Thanksgiving break.

DJJasonp 11-13-2020 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 15324396)

Do any of them work???

(I KEED I KEED!)

007 11-13-2020 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15323310)
The free PS4 games are nothing to sniff at either.

https://www.pushsquare.com/guides/al...n-games-on-ps5

Frustrating that theses can't be added to my account until I have a ps5. They'll probably all be pulled by the time they are back in stock.

Sassy Squatch 11-14-2020 01:14 PM

Don't put your PS5 in rest mode for now. Seems like it's got some major problems.

Jerm 11-14-2020 06:45 PM

Man, I’m alright with my Series X but goddamn I wish I had a PS5....rue not being able to get a pre order.

I’ve resigned myself to not being able to get one for a few months due to demand, scalpers, bots, etc.

Sucks. I’d sell my Series X and extra controller in a second if I knew I could get a PS5 lol.

SuperChief 11-17-2020 12:00 PM

Delivered yesterday from PS Direct. Wow, this thing is fast. And what everyone is saying about the DualSense controller is true - must be felt to believe it. I've been really enjoying it so far.

Mecca 11-17-2020 12:06 PM

My issue is I don't want a ****ing white one, it would look stupid in my setup.

007 11-17-2020 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 15331350)
My issue is I don't want a ****ing white one, it would look stupid in my setup.

I hate the color as well

JD10367 11-17-2020 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 15331350)
My issue is I don't want a ****ing white one.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...bTLjzzPDskTvCw

DJJasonp 11-17-2020 12:44 PM

It's more of an off-white, and not bright white.

I dont care - I dont look at the machine while I'm gaming.

Sassy Squatch 11-17-2020 12:45 PM

Can't deny the thing is a poorly designed eyesore.

Mecca 11-17-2020 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15331417)
Can't deny the thing is a poorly designed eyesore.

It looks like a giant router...

Mecca 11-17-2020 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJJasonp (Post 15331412)
It's more of an off-white, and not bright white.

I dont care - I dont look at the machine while I'm gaming.

https://i.imgur.com/0jwXrqm.jpg

Tell me where the white playstation fits....

DJJasonp 11-17-2020 01:17 PM

I almost have the exact same setup - and color (minus 1 tv). Are those Ikea?

I took a shelf out so it would fit standing up.

Mecca 11-17-2020 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJJasonp (Post 15331481)
I almost have the exact same setup - and color (minus 1 tv). Are those Ikea?

I took a shelf out so it would fit standing up.

They are from Ikea good catch.

SuperChief 11-18-2020 09:44 AM

I think it looks great. Subjective, of course. It's striking, which I think is a fun departure from the PS4. I like it's unique look.

lcarus 11-18-2020 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 15331434)

I'd put the sonabitch behind one of the tvs out of sight.

lcarus 11-18-2020 10:19 AM

I think both the console and the controller would look a ton better in black.

Pants 11-18-2020 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 15331434)

You need that Series X, brother. Thematically, that would fit in perfectly.

I'm going to do that $35/mo deal to get the Xbizzy with the Game Pass Ultimate. I mean, that's the ****ing deal of the century.

Mecca 11-18-2020 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 15332962)
You need that Series X, brother. Thematically, that would fit in perfectly.

I'm going to do that $35/mo deal to get the Xbizzy with the Game Pass Ultimate. I mean, that's the ****ing deal of the century.

Well I already pay for game pass so yea, but yes I'll be getting a series X when they can be found.

Sorry 11-18-2020 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 15332958)
I think both the console and the controller would look a ton better in black.

Agreed or they should’ve went the classic ps1 grey

htismaqe 11-18-2020 04:22 PM

Black is boring. I like the white.

Mecca 11-18-2020 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15333812)
Black is boring. I like the white.

Yea well I have this wife who cares what stuff looks like and she openly commented how the PS looks like a giant white router..

I can get away with whatever I want in the basement, in the living room not so much.

htismaqe 11-18-2020 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 15333906)
Yea well I have this wife who cares what stuff looks like and she openly commented how the PS looks like a giant white router..

I can get away with whatever I want in the basement, in the living room not so much.

Tell you wife to know her role.

lcarus 11-18-2020 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorry (Post 15333508)
Agreed or they should’ve went the classic ps1 grey

I love that classic Playstation gray. I have the 20th anniversary gray controller and it's by far my favorite. If and when they ever make a PS5 controller in that color I'll be all over it.

Jerm 11-19-2020 08:49 AM

Sony...let me give you my $$$....come on now lol....

Mecca 11-19-2020 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 15334755)
Sony...let me give you my $$$....come on now lol....

Good luck, Sony sold a million at PS4 launch, right now there are only about 350k in US circulation, what's that tell you?

Gravedigger 11-19-2020 09:11 AM

I got mine from Nebraska Furniture Mart. On launch day where everyone was spamming sites for Best Buy, Gamestop, Walmart, Amazon and Target, I tried NFM and got a PS5 with disc added to my cart. They called me on Tuesday and told me it came in early so I headed up there to KCK to pick it up, along with five other cars in the line with PS5s being brought out to their car. Don't sleep on NFM.

Got Demon's Souls, Spiderman Miles Morales and bought the $70 version so I got Spiderman PS4 remastered, even though I already had Spiderman PS4. I got an extra controller, an Arctis 7p ordered from Best Buy and it should be here tomorrow, thought about the charging dock, but I can just play one controller and have the other one charging up on the cable, no need to spend $30 for dual charging imo.

Demon's Souls is a beautiful remake, I never played Demon's Souls on PS3, my first Souls game was Dark Souls, so playing this is like a new game for me. It plays slower than other Souls games, but it's a nice break of pace from Sekiro and Bloodborne, more meticulous and slower paced. Only past the first boss and onto the second, but it's just gorgeous. Blue Point, the company that remade Shadow of the Colossus, I felt the "remake" wasn't that impressive compared to the first, but this one is a complete rehaul graphically and it's super impressive.

I traded in my PS4 Pro because I have no need for it anymore. On Marketplace PS4 Pros are going for $200 and there are alot of them, so I just traded it into Gamestop to get my $175 of trade in credit and flipped it to Playstation Gift Cards. Now I have $105 left and I don't know what other game to get. Not sure if Assassin's Creed Valhalla is worth it, or COD Cold War, possibly The Pathless but with WoW Shadowlands coming out next Monday night I won't have time to really play much else so I'm trying to get as much Demon's Souls out of the way as possible.

Mecca 11-19-2020 09:14 AM

I'm sure Valhalla is good, I just usually wait out the AC games though cause usually within 6 months they'll have hey you can get the full game all DLC etc for 20 bucks.

lcarus 11-19-2020 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 15334791)
I'm sure Valhalla is good, I just usually wait out the AC games though cause usually within 6 months they'll have hey you can get the full game all DLC etc for 20 bucks.

I wait for nearly every game for that reason.

Sassy Squatch 11-19-2020 10:04 AM

PS5 and XBOX scalpers are being doxxed now. Figured that would happen.

Mecca 11-19-2020 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15334901)
PS5 and XBOX scalpers are being doxxed now. Figured that would happen.

I honestly sort of wish I had bought one to sell considering what they're going for.

htismaqe 11-19-2020 10:14 AM

Quote:

That's the way I am. Honestly I play games serially, so I'm never playing more than one game at a time. The only way I would ever buy a game on launch day is if I had somehow just finished another game at exactly that time.

SuperChief 11-19-2020 11:53 AM

Quote:

I'd advise against Valhalla, for the same reason I'd advise against Odyssey - it sucks. I played a lot of Odyssey and it was never very much fun. Looks great, but didn't feel great. The content was meh and the combat was repetitive and boring. SkillUp does great reviews that I trust and almost always agree with (except for The Last of Us 1 & 2), so I'd give this a watch before buying.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0HPNCA_XoBg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gravedigger 11-19-2020 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperChief (Post 15335194)
I'd advise against Valhalla, for the same reason I'd advise against Odyssey - it sucks. I played a lot of Odyssey and it was never very much fun. Looks great, but didn't feel great. The content was meh and the combat was repetitive and boring. SkillUp does great reviews that I trust and almost always agree with (except for The Last of Us 1 & 2), so I'd give this a watch before buying.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0HPNCA_XoBg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I haven't enjoyed an Assassin's Creed game since AC2 with Ezio. I found Black Flag to be entertaining, but I need games with stories. If I'm doing repetitive tasks for tens of hours and wasting my time, I need a payoff for that.

Sassy Squatch 11-19-2020 11:57 AM

Cannot wait for Cyberpunk. Curious about Madden on the PS5.

Mecca 11-19-2020 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperChief (Post 15335194)

I thought Odyssey was really good...Origins also. But for the other guy if you are use to games like AC2 or Brotherhood the newer ones are going to seem really weird to you because the games have changed drastically since then.

ThaVirus 11-19-2020 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 15335263)
I thought Odyssey was really good...Origins also. But for the other guy if you are use to games like AC2 or Brotherhood the newer ones are going to seem really weird to you because the games have changed drastically since then.

Agreed, I will defend the newer AC games all day, but fans of the earlier installments will find them to be very different. Personally, I like the more open-world maps, gear customization, etc.

The only area the new ones suffer is the modern day storyline. I never minded being yanked from the Animus to play as Desmond for a bit. ****ing HATED it after his story was finished.

htismaqe 11-19-2020 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 15335511)
Agreed, I will defend the newer AC games all day, but fans of the earlier installments will find them to be very different. Personally, I like the more open-world maps, gear customization, etc.

I generally don't listen to opinions on AC anymore. The most-hated installment in the series is Unity and I actually enjoyed it. Different strokes or whatever. I loved Origins just as much as I loved AC2. They're just different games. People are way too myopic about such things.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 15335511)
The only area the new ones suffer is the modern day storyline. I never minded being yanked from the Animus to play as Desmond for a bit. ****ing HATED it after his story was finished.

Honestly, that's my least favorite part. I could do without the modern storyline period. The historical stuff is what I love.