ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   In Memoriam (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Good news [Lonewolf Ed] (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=290171)

Lonewolf Ed 03-12-2015 12:46 PM

I gave myself a shot. It was pitiful. I would get the needle close to the spot and stop, wipe sweat from my brow and dry my palms, then repeat. After 10 minutes or so, I finally managed to plunge the needle into my skin and inject the blood thinner, which is what hurt the most. That stuff stings! It kept stinging for over 2 minutes, so as I knew, I am not good at giving shots. The nurses said they were proud of me, but I just thought, "Yeah, yeah, sure." Pitiful.

InChiefsHeaven 03-12-2015 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 11290447)
Hell yes, **** cancer!

I might just make a t-shirt that says this...

Demonpenz 03-12-2015 02:21 PM

I knew a couple people that got cancer and just refused treatment and died because they didn't want to go on. I am glad you still have a fight in you to keep moving forward. It helps other people just knowing you are alive.

Lonewolf Ed 03-12-2015 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 11379117)
I knew a couple people that got cancer and just refused treatment and died because they didn't want to go on. I am glad you still have a fight in you to keep moving forward. It helps other people just knowing you are alive.

Thank you very much; I appreciate it!

I finally caught a break today. They put me on blood thinner pills so I won't be giving myself those painful injections in my gut. I'd have ended up making an entire ring around my belly button with those shots. *shudder* And, I am back home getting ready to watch The Blacklist and then Vikings. Ahhh, I feel so much better now.

srvy 03-12-2015 07:14 PM

Awesome news LE. Oh and stay away from chainsaws and anything sharp while on the thinners!

Meatloaf 03-12-2015 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11379834)
Thank you very much; I appreciate it!

I finally caught a break today. They put me on blood thinner pills so I won't be giving myself those painful injections in my gut. I'd have ended up making an entire ring around my belly button with those shots. *shudder* And, I am back home getting ready to watch The Blacklist and then Vikings. Ahhh, I feel so much better now.

Atta boy, Ed. Glad you're home. Enjoy your evening!!!

PS. You are The Man!!!

J Diddy 03-12-2015 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11378753)
I gave myself a shot. It was pitiful. I would get the needle close to the spot and stop, wipe sweat from my brow and dry my palms, then repeat. After 10 minutes or so, I finally managed to plunge the needle into my skin and inject the blood thinner, which is what hurt the most. That stuff stings! It kept stinging for over 2 minutes, so as I knew, I am not good at giving shots. The nurses said they were proud of me, but I just thought, "Yeah, yeah, sure." Pitiful.

Pshaw. Any man who can grab a needle and push it into their gut is a MOTHER ****ING BEAST.

I'm a 40 year old man who's had about 100 stitches in my right arm, open heart surgery, and a pacemaker and there's not a cold chance in hell I'm sticking myself with a needle. Shit, I can't even look at them when they stick me or take blood.

Buehler445 03-12-2015 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11378753)

Glad you're on the pills man.

Needles aren't so bad. I used to give myself allergy injections. I got decent at it. In fact, As long as it isn't a vein, I'd rather do it than some jackass nurse.

Lonewolf Ed 03-12-2015 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 11379966)
Pshaw. Any man who can grab a needle and push it into their gut is a MOTHER ****ING BEAST.

I'm a 40 year old man who's had about 100 stitches in my right arm, open heart surgery, and a pacemaker and there's not a cold chance in hell I'm sticking myself with a needle. Shit, I can't even look at them when they stick me or take blood.

Believe me, I am no iron man! I was sweating and my feet were twitching. I told the nurses, "See, I'm trying to run away!"

Easy 6 03-12-2015 09:42 PM

You're enduring more than most here could handle, there are no fancy words left at my disposal... just keep fighting like hell.

God is keeping you around for a damn good reason, pass the test.

Lonewolf Ed 03-12-2015 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 11379929)
Awesome news LE. Oh and stay away from chainsaws and anything sharp while on the thinners!

But, the firewood doesn't saw itself!

Lonewolf Ed 03-12-2015 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11380233)
You're enduring more than most here could handle, there are no fancy words left at my disposal... just keep fighting like hell.

God is keeping you around for a damn good reason, pass the test.

And you, my good friend, are a big part of why I am still here fighting away.

Demonpenz 03-13-2015 12:46 AM

I am of the belief that if you fight something like this it helps heal or inspire people in ways you can't really tell. You never know who you inspire or help by just being alive.

Demonpenz 03-13-2015 12:47 AM

Cancer is the worst, but it brings out the best in people

Lonewolf Ed 03-13-2015 07:56 AM

You might not say that if you visited my bathroom! :)

threebag 03-13-2015 11:04 AM

Lol, keep kicking ass Ed.

BlackHelicopters 03-13-2015 11:59 AM

Keep fighting, Ed!

Lonewolf Ed 03-17-2015 10:33 AM

I am at the cancer center for my treatment. I looked at the nurses who jab the needle in my chest and do the blood draws and all had green on. Damn, I was looking forward to some payback! We all had a good laugh over that. My vitals are good this morning and I am waiting to meet with the main nurse, then I will head upstairs and wait in the lobby of the treatment area. With a little luck, nurse Amanda will take care of me today. No Guinness tonight since I will have chemo stuff in me, but I made a nice pot of oxtail stew yesterday, so I can participate in the holiday a bit. Happy St. Patrick's to ye all, ye dirty wee bastards!

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-17-2015 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11388387)
I am at the cancer center for my treatment. I looked at the nurses who jab the needle in my chest and do the blood draws and all had green on. Damn, I was looking forward to some payback! We all had a good laugh over that. My vitals are good this morning and I am waiting to meet with the main nurse, then I will head upstairs and wait in the lobby of the treatment area. With a little luck, nurse Amanda will take care of me today. No Guinness tonight since I will have chemo stuff in me, but I made a nice pot of oxtail stew yesterday, so I can participate in the holiday a bit. Happy St. Patrick's to ye all, ye dirty wee bastards!

Sounds great, Ed. Keep at it.

Lonewolf Ed 03-17-2015 08:09 PM

My doc fussed me good today for using the chainsaw. Well, you all told me to resume normal activities... She asked why I was sawing up firewood since it isn't cold out anymore. Well, the green stuff needs to be cut up and put in the barn to cure for next season, and I like to have the dried stuff ready before it gets cold out. City folk, they just don't understand. I was careful with the chainsaw BEFORE I ever got on blood thinners. I'd bleed like hell with or without them if I hacked into myself with a chainsaw. Firewood doesn't saw itself!

Hootie 03-17-2015 08:32 PM

Tell your doc to shove it, Ed! Get that firewood cut! You'll need it when it gets cold again next year!

Lonewolf Ed 03-19-2015 11:17 AM

She told me about another patient who went hunting and the recoil from his rifle or shotgun caused a massive bruise and internal bleeding into his arm. He must not have been a good hunter or didn't have a good recoil pad. I think I am in more danger chopping veggies for dinner than using the chainsaw, but my doctor was insisting I not touch the thing again.

I get my pump taken off today so that is a good thing, anyhow. Now if the mechanics would get on the ball and fix my car. I've got a rental until tomorrow.

Lonewolf Ed 03-23-2015 03:35 AM

The night before last, I slept better than I have in a long time without the lower intestinal pressure I've had to deal with. Tonight, it was back. I couldn't sleep due to the discomfort and finally at 4:30 am, it has let up some and I might be able to get some sleep now. Sometimes, this cancer crap really pisses me off! :mad:

Meatloaf 03-23-2015 08:47 AM

Ed, hopefully, you're fast asleep right now and will wake up feeling like chainsawing everything/everybody......oops, make that everything. Hang in there buddy!!!

Lonewolf Ed 03-23-2015 11:36 AM

I woke up a bit after 9:45 am since I was hungry. I am going to attempt to transplant two cedar saplings now. It's nice out, though cool, but I like it that way and I want some fresh air, too. I am sure a nap will be in order once I am done with the transplanting. Normally, I'd have dug the holes and placed the trees in them on the same day, but things are far from normal for me now.

Lonewolf Ed 03-31-2015 05:20 AM

Another treatment day is here. I have 3 more including today before my trip. I hope I survive long enough! It's been rough lately with the chemo.

J Diddy 03-31-2015 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11411621)
Another treatment day is here. I have 3 more including today before my trip. I hope I survive long enough! It's been rough lately with the chemo.

I know you don't want sympathy so I won't load you up on any. That being said, you're a mother ****ing survivor so survive like survivors do.

I know it's rough and my prayers are with you.

Lonewolf Ed 03-31-2015 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 11411623)
I know you don't want sympathy so I won't load you up on any. That being said, you're a mother ****ing survivor so survive like survivors do.

I know it's rough and my prayers are with you.

I like sympathy if it's coming from a hot woman! That is a rare occurance, however. Thanks for your support; it really does help.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-31-2015 07:31 AM

Quote:

Hang in there, mang; you're coming around the bend.

Buehler445 03-31-2015 07:39 AM

Quote:

Sucks man. Here's to hoping your symptoms lighten up some.

Have you talked to the doctor about the sleeping? My mom got some sleeping pills that she says don't make her groggy. I know nothing about them and it may be a completely different mechanism that she needs to sleep, but it might be good to ask about.

You can always take a Benedryll. I'm convinced they don't do a damn thing for allergies, you just sleep through them, no matter what time of day it is.

Lonewolf Ed 03-31-2015 08:48 AM

They didn't say much about my trouble sleeping, but if I can get the tongue ulcers to go the hell away, that will be huge. My doc is concerned about my blood clots so she was saying I needed to go to the shots and not pills. I started to sweat just discussing it so she took pity on me for now. Also, she wanted to put me on chemo pills that I'd take with me to Denmark, and I'd have to take 2 per day for 14 days, then 7 days off, and back to the 2 a days. I asked if I could drink beer and I got a resounding NO. What?! Being in Denmark for 6 weeks and not being able to drink my favorite beers would be like moving me into a steak house and telling me I can't eat beef. The chemo pill plan has been scrapped since my doc knows I won't forgo the brews. Now if I can stay off the damned shots, too, then I will be happy.

Buehler445 03-31-2015 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11411789)
They didn't say much about my trouble sleeping, but if I can get the tongue ulcers to go the hell away, that will be huge. My doc is concerned about my blood clots so she was saying I needed to go to the shots and not pills. I started to sweat just discussing it so she took pity on me for now. Also, she wanted to put me on chemo pills that I'd take with me to Denmark, and I'd have to take 2 per day for 14 days, then 7 days off, and back to the 2 a days. I asked if I could drink beer and I got a resounding NO. What?! Being in Denmark for 6 weeks and not being able to drink my favorite beers would be like moving me into a steak house and telling me I can't eat beef. The chemo pill plan has been scrapped since my doc knows I won't forgo the brews. Now if I can stay off the damned shots, too, then I will be happy.

That would be pretty tough to go there and not have beers.

Lonewolf Ed 03-31-2015 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 11411796)
That would be pretty tough to go there and not have beers.

For me, it would be pure torture! Carlsberg makes my favorite beer of all time, the magnificent Jacobsen Brown Ale brewed with 6 different malts. It is the beer that I welcome myself back to the country with. I hold it up to my nose, close my eyes, and just breathe in the aroma for 10 or 15 seconds before taking a drink of it, and then I say, "I'm back!" There is another one called Vienna Beer and it is like smooth melted caramel with no bitterness at all, just wonderful malt body. There is a host of other brews I enjoy, as well, but the two I described are tops in my book.

Dante84 03-31-2015 09:12 AM

Ed, how ya doing brother? I know the side effects aren't fun to deal with, and that can kick your morale in the nuts a bit. Keep fighting, though!

Numbers looking alright? Scans okay?

Lonewolf Ed 03-31-2015 09:17 AM

The chemo has been rough, but today I actually feel strong although a nice 5 hour nap would be great. My blood test results came in and I have some high and low numbers, and the one that concerns me most is my platelet count, but it has come up 15 points yet it is still a bit low. My red cell count is low now, so I need somethig beefy to eat. I'm just waiting on my chemo bags in the treatment room. I went to find Nurse Amanda since I was bored. She lightened her hair color for the summer and it looks great. She is soooo cute! If I was 20 years younger, I'd make a fool of myself around her for sure.

Buehler445 03-31-2015 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11411838)
The chemo has been rough, but today I actually feel strong although a nice 5 hour nap would be great. My blood test results came in and I have some high and low numbers, and the one that concerns me most is my platelet count, but it has come up 15 points yet it is still a bit low. My red cell count is low now, so I need somethig beefy to eat. I'm just waiting on my chemo bags in the treatment room. I went to find Nurse Amanda since I was bored. She lightened her hair color for the summer and it looks great. She is soooo cute! If I was 20 years younger, I'd make a fool of myself around her for sure.

ROFL

Is the blood thinner affecting your platelet count? I know an awful lot about wheat and corn physiology, but human physiology escapes me.

Lonewolf Ed 03-31-2015 09:59 AM

My platelets have been low for the past several treatments so it isn't the blood thinners. With 2 and 3 types of chemo, all sorts of stuff is going on that I don't the what fors about.

Easy 6 03-31-2015 11:54 AM

Hope you're feeling better than the last time we talked and are getting plenty of sound sleep... I'd still be giving them hell about something strong for pain, though.

Lonewolf Ed 04-03-2015 04:43 PM

Tylenol is what I was told to take. I looked for Tylenol PM at the Price Chopper, but they had the standard type only. Dammit. And I don't know what good Tylenol would do for my feet, which are killing me. The soles got red and hot and it hurt to walk yesterday and this morning. They are finally starting to feel a bit better, since I've been putting skin lotion on them often.

Buehler445 04-03-2015 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11417602)
Tylenol is what I was told to take. I looked for Tylenol PM at the Price Chopper, but they had the standard type only. Dammit. And I don't know what good Tylenol would do for my feet, which are killing me. The soles got red and hot and it hurt to walk yesterday and this morning. They are finally starting to feel a bit better, since I've been putting skin lotion on them often.

Tylenol PM is Tylenol and benedryll FWIW.

Dante84 04-03-2015 05:30 PM

Ed you should get one of those foot bath massager things.

Let's the dogs rest

Lonewolf Ed 04-03-2015 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DA_T_84 (Post 11417667)
Ed you should get one of those foot bath massager things.

Let's the dogs rest

I don't know if that would help or not. It's a chemo thing that finally got me, like those accursed tongue ulcers. They are getting better, too, but not fast enough! I'm going for barbecue for dinner, so I will have to walk some and eat, so I am in for some discomfort, but barbecue is worth it.

Buehler445 04-03-2015 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11417681)
I don't know if that would help or not. It's a chemo thing that finally got me, like those accursed tongue ulcers. They are getting better, too, but not fast enough! I'm going for barbecue for dinner, so I will have to walk some and eat, so I am in for some discomfort, but barbecue is worth it.

You damn right its worth it.

You might try soaking them in epsom salt.

Lonewolf Ed 04-03-2015 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 11417812)
You damn right its worth it.

You might try soaking them in epsom salt.

That's good for hemmaroods, too, isn't it?

Buehler445 04-03-2015 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11417948)
That's good for hemmaroods, too, isn't it?

Fortunately I do not know. :)

Lonewolf Ed 04-04-2015 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 11418004)
Fortunately I do not know. :)

Consider that a great blessing!

Valiant 04-04-2015 01:27 AM

Great news, hope everything keeps getting better.

Lonewolf Ed 04-08-2015 11:57 AM

I have another CT scan coming up so I will have to down two big barium infused vanilla-ish crap again. I just hope I don't have to go to the hospital again like I did after the last one since they discovered blood clots in my vena cava and a lung. I hope the blood thinner pills are working so I don't have to take the painful shots in the gut. I hate needles.

Lonewolf Ed 04-08-2015 01:38 PM

One deeeeeeelicious barium vanilla down, one to go... 450 ml each. Yum. :(

Eleazar 04-08-2015 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11425361)
One deeeeeeelicious barium vanilla down, one to go... 450 ml each. Yum. :(

Q: What do you do with a dead chemist?

A: Barium.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-08-2015 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11425174)
I have another CT scan coming up so I will have to down two big barium infused vanilla-ish crap again. I just hope I don't have to go to the hospital again like I did after the last one since they discovered blood clots in my vena cava and a lung. I hope the blood thinner pills are working so I don't have to take the painful shots in the gut. I hate needles.

Ed, I'm guessing you've learned more about the human body than you ever wanted know throughout this, yes?

I'm getting old and can't remember as much as I used to, but I stay in this thread to see how you are doing and to remind myself to throw some prayer your way. Hope it helps.

Lonewolf Ed 04-08-2015 06:30 PM

You are right. The aftermath of the CT scan is the worst. That barium gunk affects me like a super-duper laxative. Anyone out there facing a Ct scan for the first time, take my advice: About 3 hours after the scan, stay VERY close to the bathroom and make sure you drink lots of water. After 9 bouts of the power squirts in less than one hour, I think the storm has passed. Whew.

Buehler445 04-08-2015 08:35 PM

Power Squirts. ROFL

My uncle says the same thing about the laxative they give you before a colonoscopy. Tastes like gatorade. Pretty much runs right through.

Lonewolf Ed 04-08-2015 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 11426272)
Power Squirts. ROFL

My uncle says the same thing about the laxative they give you before a colonoscopy. Tastes like gatorade. Pretty much runs right through.

Oh, that was a horrendous experience, too! By the middle of it all, the softest toilet paper felt like low grade sand paper. Fun, fun... :doh!:

Buehler445 04-08-2015 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11426344)
Oh, that was a horrendous experience, too! By the middle of it all, the softest toilet paper felt like low grade sand paper. Fun, fun... :doh!:

Shit gets raw, you need to have baby wipes on hand. Baby wipes are a godsend.

Lonewolf Ed 04-09-2015 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 11426377)
Shit gets raw, you need to have baby wipes on hand. Baby wipes are a godsend.

I have gone through a package already! Er, not in one day, though.

Lonewolf Ed 04-09-2015 09:14 AM

I just got a call from Social Security, and it was a good call. I got a letter more than a week ago saying I was denied since I told them I didn't want to file for disability. Ummm... right... so I just sent all the forms in for giggles?? Anyhow, I have been approved and will be receiving disability soon, not sure how much yet but a letter on the way will 'splain it all. I used to work and pay taxes before cancer laid a massive pimp slap on my life and turned it all upside down, so I don't feel too bad about getting disability now. I won't bitch if it is not enough that I can't afford filet mignon and King crab every weekend.

Faddy Yomama 04-09-2015 09:16 AM

Glad your recovery is going well. Someone up there likes you very much. And by that I mean the horny racoon that's burrowing in your ceiling.

Lonewolf Ed 04-09-2015 09:23 AM

There was a very large mouse up there a couple of months back, but the bastard made enough racket that he could have been a raccoon for all I knew. I since dispatched the rodent with some poison and saw him sitting by my door. My wooden katana solved the problem for me nicely. WHACK!!

Faddy Yomama 04-09-2015 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11427005)
There was a very large mouse up there a couple of months back, but the bastard made enough racket that he could have been a raccoon for all I knew. I since dispatched the rodent with some poison and saw him sitting by my door. My wooden katana solved the problem for me nicely. WHACK!!

I officially recruit you to the mice mafia with that hit.

Lonewolf Ed 04-10-2015 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faddy Yomama (Post 11427008)
I officially recruit you to the mice mafia with that hit.

He wasn't feeling so good having eaten poison, just sitting there rubbing his face. I walked up with the sword and hit him in the head, flipping him up in the air like a pancake! I've dispatched a few rodents with that sword now, 4 or 5 I think.

Lonewolf Ed 04-14-2015 07:28 AM

I am about to go in for treatment, first stop nurses chair for the dreaded needle in the chest port at 10 am. If things go my way, this will be my second to last treatment before I head to Denmark for a MUCH needed break from all of this cancer crap. I need to get my heart back together over there and recharge my spirit.

58-4ever 04-14-2015 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11427000)
I just got a call from Social Security, and it was a good call. I got a letter more than a week ago saying I was denied since I told them I didn't want to file for disability. Ummm... right... so I just sent all the forms in for giggles?? Anyhow, I have been approved and will be receiving disability soon, not sure how much yet but a letter on the way will 'splain it all. I used to work and pay taxes before cancer laid a massive pimp slap on my life and turned it all upside down, so I don't feel too bad about getting disability now. I won't bitch if it is not enough that I can't afford filet mignon and King crab every weekend.

Dude, you shouldn't even have to put a disclaimer on there that you don't feel bad for taking Disability. That's why it's there. It's there for guys like you that need it, not scumbags that rob the system. Focus on getting better and getting back to those strange European lands you love so much. :p

In all seriousness, we are thinking of ya every day. Cheers friend!

Lonewolf Ed 04-14-2015 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever (Post 11435818)
Dude, you shouldn't even have to put a disclaimer on there that you don't feel bad for taking Disability. That's why it's there. It's there for guys like you that need it, not scumbags that rob the system. Focus on getting better and getting back to those strange European lands you love so much. :p

In all seriousness, we are thinking of ya every day. Cheers friend!

Thank you very much! I am waitiing in the hall outside the room where I will get needle jabbed and my blood drawn. It's packed in there and there is haradly a seat to be had in the hall. It's going to be a long, slow day I am afraid...

Lonewolf Ed 04-14-2015 10:46 AM

I am elated over the great news I got today! My CEA is down to 4.0! People without colon cancer have a CEA of 3.0 or less. Mine was 88.5 in September. Also, the doc and I talked about my trip and she is happy and jealous about it. I thanked her for taking such good care of me so I can go and I hugged her tight.

Buehler445 04-14-2015 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11436135)
I am elated over the great news I got today! My CEA is down to 4.0! People without colon cancer have a CEA of 3.0 or less. Mine was 88.5 in September. Also, the doc and I talked about my trip and she is happy and jealous about it. I thanked her for taking such good care of me so I can go and I hugged her tight.

HELL YES!

WhawhaWhat 04-14-2015 11:42 AM

Keep on fighting the good fight!

BigMeatballDave 04-14-2015 11:45 AM

Quote:

:clap::clap::thumb:

BigMeatballDave 04-14-2015 11:49 AM

Quote:

Don't feel bad about it. I'm getting it, too. We're entitled to it, we earned it.

I do hope to be working in a year.

Lonewolf Ed 04-14-2015 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave (Post 11436262)
Don't feel bad about it. I'm getting it, too. We're entitled to it, we earned it.

I do hope to be working in a year.

I pray you are able to as well. I hope your recovery is going well.

Meatloaf 04-14-2015 12:34 PM

Great news, Ed......keep on keepin' on!!!

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-14-2015 05:22 PM

Quote:

That is awesome, Ed. Just keep at it, you're gonna' beat this bitch like a rented mule.

go bo 04-14-2015 05:43 PM

Quote:

thank god for social security! /liberals like me...

congratulations on not having to go through a hearing...

the benefit amount is the same as your full age retirement amount, if you have noticed what that is...

Lonewolf Ed 04-16-2015 09:20 AM

Wow! I just got GREAT news in an email! I am RICH! A relative of mine left me nearly 10 million dollars and it's in the Republic of Togo. All I have to do is contact the lawyer that sent me the email and give him my bank account number! He'll put 100k in there for now to start the transfer process. Thank you, D. E. Spohn, whoever you were.

:rolleyes:

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-16-2015 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11440073)
Wow! I just got GREAT news in an email! I am RICH! A relative of mine left me nearly 10 million dollars and it's in the Republic of Togo. All I have to do is contact the lawyer that sent me the email and give him my bank account number! He'll put 100k in there for now to start the transfer process. Thank you, D. E. Spohn, whoever you were.

LMAO

I hate those.

Lonewolf Ed 04-17-2015 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Williams (Post 11440986)
LMAO

I hate those.

I wish there was a way to send him an email that turns his hard drive to molten slag.

Eleazar 04-17-2015 05:36 AM

Good news on the test results! Keep after it, and keep yourself healthy mind soul and body.

J Diddy 04-17-2015 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11440073)

That name doesn't sound very togo-ish.

Dave Lane 04-17-2015 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11436289)
I pray you are able to as well. I hope your recovery is going well.

Good job to both of you guys!

OldSchool 04-17-2015 10:21 AM

Fantastic updates Ed. Glad you're kicking cancer's ass.