ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Netflix: Receiver (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=352787)

The Franchise 03-19-2024 12:09 PM

It would have been interesting to see Puka's story but he obviously wasn't going to be picked before the season.

OnTheWarpath15 03-19-2024 12:33 PM

So who am I gonna fast forward past like I did Mariota?

Probably Davante.

Rain Man 03-19-2024 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven (Post 17449906)
Kittle is the token white dude. As a tight end not even a receiver.

They were like..."Ok, we need a white guy. Any white guys that are good receivers? No? How about tight ends not named Travis Kelce. Kittle? PERFECT!!"

Yeah, Kittle shouldn't be in there as a tight end. Give them their own show. I'm surprised the producers didn't think ahead of time to know that there are only maybe 15 shows possible based on position.

For WRs, the best combo would have been:

1. Hall of Fame-bound receiver. Maybe a Julio Jones on the tail end of his career.
2. Hot mess receiver who's good. Tyreek, of course.
3. Bust or semi-bust highly drafted receiver. Jerry Jeudy, perhaps.
4. Moderately rated rookie. Someone like Tank Dell.
5. Veteran depth receiver. Give us Justin Watson.
6. Perennial practice squad guy trying to hang on to the roster. Maybe Marquise Goodwin.

The Franchise 03-19-2024 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 (Post 17449949)

Probably Davante.

I still don't know why they chose Mariota. Everyone who has watched football before knew that he wasn't going to work out in Atlanta.

arrowheadnation 03-19-2024 02:10 PM

Wow…Mahomes is an executive producer on this.

Gravedigger 03-19-2024 02:13 PM

Good pivot by them, Quarterbacks wanted nothing to do with it, but Receivers love being the center of attention.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-19-2024 02:14 PM

So 5 Elite players? Stupid. I liked the diversity among talent levels of the QBs. Such different perspectives.

KC_Connection 03-19-2024 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 17449954)
I still don't know why they chose Mariota. Everyone who has watched football before knew that he wasn't going to work out in Atlanta.

Isn’t that exactly why they picked him? They wanted the perspective of a player trying to win/keep a job as opposed to a star (Mahomes) and established veteran starter (Cousins). Worked well enough for me.

dlphg9 03-19-2024 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 17450094)
Isn’t that exactly why they picked him? They wanted the perspective of a player trying to win/keep a job as opposed to a star (Mahomes) and established veteran starter (Cousins). Worked well enough for me.

That's exactly what they were trying to do.

Pitt Gorilla 03-19-2024 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 17449953)
Yeah, Kittle shouldn't be in there as a tight end. Give them their own show. I'm surprised the producers didn't think ahead of time to know that there are only maybe 15 shows possible based on position.

1. Hall of Fame-bound receiver. Maybe a Julio Jones on the tail end of his career.
6. Perennial practice squad guy trying to hang on to the roster. Maybe Marquise Goodwin.

Agree. Don't understand the idea of taking a bunch of guys who aren't really worried about their spots.

siberian khatru 03-19-2024 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 17449953)

Tyreek’s life would fill an entire series

FloridaMan88 03-19-2024 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 (Post 17449949)

Probably Davante.

If they show everything authentic/uncensored, then it will be interesting to see the drama that unfolded with Josh FatDaniels before he was fired from the Raiders.

big nasty kcnut 03-19-2024 03:44 PM

I want online next to watch creed wrecking shit.

Chris Meck 03-19-2024 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 17449954)

And that's why.