ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Coca-Cola Starlight (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=342774)

Fish 03-01-2022 11:56 AM

Man, how creepy is it that he stares directly at the camera, while sipping? LMAO

KCUnited 03-01-2022 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 16169719)
I gotta say....Reviewbrah noticed a lot of the same flavors as others have mentioned.

Here's where my personal problem comes in...KCUnited is recommending the zero sugar, while Reviewbrah is pounding the table for the full strength version.

Those are two men whose taste buds I've really come to trust over the years. I'm conflicted. Gonna have to grab a can of both and do a side by side. I need stability back in my life.

Ha. I honestly don't think I could finish a full flavor soda of any flavor. Its been too long and I've developed a taste for diet soda, which even then I probably only drink a handful of a year (cola specifically and not clear diet sodas). I feel Reviewbrah was struggling with the difference between full flav and diet and how it affected the flavors. Seems like he doesn't like diet sodas in general.

So if you lean full flav in general, it makes since that the full flav would likely be more appealing. Same for diet/zero drinkers.

TimBone 03-01-2022 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 16169735)
Man, how creepy is it that he stares directly at the camera, while sipping? LMAO

That's one of my favorite parts of his vids, lol. The dude just silently eats/drinks while staring at the camera. With food, he'll do it for a good 5 or 6 bites, too.

TimBone 03-01-2022 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 16169768)
Ha. I honestly don't think I could finish a full flavor soda of any flavor. Its been too long and I've developed a taste for diet soda, which even then I probably only drink a handful of a year (cola specifically and not clear diet sodas). I feel Reviewbrah was struggling with the difference between full flav and diet and how it affected the flavors. Seems like he doesn't like diet sodas in general.

So if you lean full flav in general, it makes since that the full flav would likely be more appealing. Same for diet/zero drinkers.

Yeah, I was just having a bit of fun with that last post. My admiration of yalls taste buds is true, though.

Someone earlier in this thread was giving you shit for reviewing it like a craft beer. If only the knew, lol.

KCUnited 03-01-2022 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 16169811)
Yeah, I was just having a bit of fun with that last post. My admiration of yalls taste buds is true, though.

Someone earlier in this thread was giving you shit for reviewing it like a craft beer. If only the knew, lol.

Respect to Reviewbrah for the Pisner Urquell glassware in that review.

Pointer19 03-11-2022 09:34 PM

I purchased a pack of Starlight Coke Zeros. Do they only come in infant size?

Pointer19 03-11-2022 09:35 PM

I also taste some cotton candy but I'm thinking there's hints of bubblegum flavor in there as well. It's a little too sweet like regular Coke for me, I think.

The Franchise 03-11-2022 09:41 PM

Tasted meh. Was not a fan.

Simply Red 03-12-2022 09:21 AM

will try it.

scho63 03-12-2022 10:01 AM

I still haven't had a single soda in 2022.

listopencil 03-12-2022 04:56 PM

Saw this a few days ago at a giant gas station while grabbing my regular Cherry Coke. Went with the regular because I was on lunch and didn't want to get stuck with something I didn't like. I need gas though so I'll grab one if they still have them. Possible review incoming.

listopencil 03-12-2022 05:28 PM

Yeah. This shit is garbage. If unicorns were real, and they pissed in bottles, and places sold those bottles as a cold drink...this would be it. Tastes like an unfrozen bubble gum flavored Slurpee. Same annoying chemically enhanced aftertaste that you get if you notice some thawed Slurpee left in the cup and you drink it because it's still cold.

Shogun 03-12-2022 10:17 PM

I love the stuff in Zero. I do wonder though if anybody else is left with a ‘Minty’ aftertaste with the stuff though like I have.

MarkDavis'Haircut 03-13-2022 11:11 AM

Tried it.

Disappointing

KCUnited 03-13-2022 11:33 AM

I'm still digging it yall.

I have noticed a significant difference between straight from the bottle and poured over ice though. It seems that pouring into a plastic vessel over ice mutes the perceived sweetness and cotton candy/bubble gum potency.

So for me, straight from the bottle is the way to go.