ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Patrick Mahomes isn't "broken" you ****ing dorks (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=340576)

PAChiefsGuy 11-01-2021 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 15928123)
Whatever he is he needs to figure it out. He's playing like absolute shit right now. Running from clean pockets into sacks. Lucky to throw a pass on target. He's had bad games before and then turns it on for the 4th quarter to win games but this is a ****ing weekly thing of stringing together shit.

Agree he is playing like shit. I don't see how anyone can deny that.

carcosa 11-01-2021 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 15928123)
Whatever he is he needs to figure it out. He's playing like absolute shit right now. Running from clean pockets into sacks. Lucky to throw a pass on target. He's had bad games before and then turns it on for the 4th quarter to win games but this is a ****ing weekly thing of stringing together shit.

Again, he was statistically just as good as ever the first 6 games. Last week was the biggest outlier of his career. This week he did enough to pull out the win. He's not playing like "absolute shit," not even close. I advise you to watch virtually any Chiefs game from 2006 through 2012 to remind yourself what "absolute shit" QB play actually looks like.

jd1020 11-01-2021 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 15928136)
The Chiefs won the game today in the end because of a late game drive by Mahomes. Probably important to note that many other QBs (see Daniel Jones) shit their pants in those situations and that that kind of play shouldn’t be taken for granted.

"Because of Mahomes" is a bit generous when talking about that drive. We ran the ball and he shovel passed to Hardman behind the LoS for the big gain.

carcosa 11-01-2021 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 15928143)
Agree he is playing like shit. I don't see how anyone can deny that.

I have already denied it and proved it wrong, dummy

He's off, but his "off" is still good for the 4th best ****ing QBR in the league!!!! Jesus ****ing christ, words mean things, that's not "shit" any way you ****ing slice it!!!!!!!

Mecca 11-01-2021 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 15928139)
It doesn't appear the Josh Gordon signing is gonna help us too much. Unfortunate.

I dunno if that's Gordon or the Chiefs. It basically took Dan Sorensen being able gangbanged in national tv to get Thornhill snaps.

jd1020 11-01-2021 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 15928146)
Again, he was statistically just as good as ever the first 6 games. Last week was the biggest outlier of his career. This week he did enough to pull out the win. He's not playing like "absolute shit," not even close. I advise you to watch virtually any Chiefs game from 2006 through 2012 to remind yourself what "absolute shit" QB play actually looks like.

He is absolutely playing like shit. There is no 2 ways about it. The offense is in a ****ing rut and Mahomes is a big part of that right now.

KC_Connection 11-01-2021 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 15928148)
"Because of Mahomes" is a bit generous when talking about that drive. We ran the ball and he shovel passed the Hardman behind the LoS for the big gain.

I’m sure every QB in the league is getting out of a 2nd and 20 situation there, yeah.

carcosa 11-01-2021 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 15928154)
He is absolutely playing like shit. There is no 2 ways about it. The offense is in a ****ing rut and Mahomes is a big part of that right now.

No

PAChiefsGuy 11-01-2021 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 15928149)
I have already denied it and proved it wrong, dummy

He's off, but his "off" is still good for the 4th best ****ing QBR in the league!!!! Jesus ****ing christ, words mean things, that's not "shit" any way you ****ing slice it!!!!!!!

Lol. Whatever you say.

If you want to continue to be in denial then go ahead. Even the announcers were talking about how bad he was today.

FloridaMan88 11-01-2021 10:48 PM

Veach needs to try to do an 11th hour trade for Brandin Cooks.

Tonight showed vividly that Hardman, Pringle or DRob can’t exploit single coverage.

And Josh Gordon looks every bit like a journeyman player who has barely played in several years.

Mecca 11-01-2021 10:48 PM

Here's some hard truth...Mahomes has always graded as having a decent number of turnover worthy plays.

When a defense makes him use more plays every drive and also frustrates him at the same time it increases the odds of a turnover.

chiefzilla1501 11-01-2021 10:50 PM

Get all the bad juju out of the system.

I don't know that his toe is right.

Defenses adjusted to him drifting. Give him credit, he stepped into the pocket today. Even if he made some poor decisions sliding in the pocket. This will come with time.

Coaching needs to put him in a better situation to succeed. And I don't think Andy is in totally the right head space and we're paying the price for teams snubbing bieniemy. Love the guy, but they badly need fresh blood.

Mahomes hasn't had many obstacles. It just seems it's all piling up at once. In the end, he will overcome this and will look back at this season as crucial to him becoming even better. We just need to get the bad juju out of our system.

Mecca 11-01-2021 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 15928163)
Veach needs to try to do an 11th hour trade for Brandin Cooks.

Tonight showed vividly that Hardman, Pringle or DRob can’t exploit single coverage.

And Josh Gordon looks every bit like a journeyman player who has barely played in several years.

The non threat at WR other than Hill and nothing in the backfield us very glaring.

DRM08 11-01-2021 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 15928146)

He has had 4 straight pretty terrible games by his standards. Below are his QBR grades, where 50/100 is considered an average QB and 70-80/100 is a MVP type of QB. He was grading out like a MVP type of QB the first 4 games and has cratered since that time...

Week 1 (CLE) - 87/100
Week 2 (BAL) - 76/100
Week 3 (LAC) - 63/100
Week 4 (PHI) - 92/100
Week 5 (BUF) - 43/100
Week 6 (WAS) - 50/100
Week 7 (TEN) - 07/100
Week 8 (NYG) - 19/100

https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/game...atrick-mahomes

carcosa 11-01-2021 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 15928160)
Lol. Whatever you say.

If you want to continue to be in denial then go ahead. Even the announcers were talking about how bad he was today.

Oh wow even the announcers!!!! wow!!!!!!!!

This isn't denial, you dumbass. He is objectively NOT playing like "absolute shit." Again, go watch pretty much any ****ing Matt Cassel game. THAT's "absolute shit." THIS is an elite QB dealing with a mild slump exacerbated by insanely bad turnover luck and 12-penalty games.

Some of you ****ing bitches do not deserve Patrick Mahomes in the slightest.