ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs To those going to the game: Please follow the Chiefs rules today. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=333481)

Wisconsin_Chief 09-10-2020 09:06 AM

10000%. I don't care what your personal views are on the subject. Wear the masks and socially distance. The last thing we need is a bunch of Twitter lunatics causing a stir because people aren't following the guidelines. This is a great chance to get fans back in the stands for all sports. We need to set the example.

We are one of five teams in this entire league allowing fans. If even one single case is traced back to Arrowhead that will be taken away at the snap of a finger. Do not allow that to happen.

FloridaMan88 09-10-2020 09:07 AM

I'll be going to the "other" football game taking place tonight... Miami vs UAB college football game at Hard Rock Stadium (in a suite with the Chiefs game on TV with audio) and they sent us this e-mail notification in advance regarding masks, which I would imagine will be a similar protocol at Arrowhead as well...

Quote:

Guest Experience Ushers will utilize a “Please Wear Your Mask” sign.

If guest is observed not wearing a mask they will be issued a final warning card. The usher will report the incident to the command post and command post will monitor the guest through video surveillance.

If guest is observed or reported to not be wearing a mask after being issued a final warning card then guest will be ejected from the stadium by the WESS SRT and MDPD.

Bugeater 09-10-2020 09:14 AM

I cannot wrap my mind around all this concern about how many fans are in the stadium at any point this season. There will never be enough allowed for it to have any semblance of normalcy.

ChiTown 09-10-2020 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 15157120)
We all know the truth doesn't matter when there's a narrative to push.

There was absolutely nothing political about any of the responses............ until he posted his response. So yeah, he was definitely pushing something.

That said, Let's Go!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/37/f1...ab0d5ba0c1.gif

Perineum Ripper 09-10-2020 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperChief (Post 15157022)
Making sure the Chiefs can't have fans in the stadium to own the libs. This board never disappoints :shrug:LMAO

What in the hell are you talking about? Why do you show up and shit out something political and stupid in almost every thread you post in?

gblowfish 09-10-2020 09:37 AM

Just follow the rules and everything will be fine. I worry more about Texan fans. Why would they give a flip about following the rules? They're not coming back to Arrowhead anyway.

FloridaMan88 09-10-2020 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 15157165)
Just follow the rules and everything will be fine. I worry more about Texan fans. Why would they give a flip about following the rules? They're not coming back to Arrowhead anyway.

Texans have fans?

TomBarndtsTwin 09-10-2020 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 15157165)

BAN all opposing fans! :D

Iowanian 09-10-2020 09:44 AM

Rules were made to be broken.

Tonka83 09-10-2020 10:06 AM

I do what I want.

TomBarndtsTwin 09-10-2020 10:08 AM

Don’t tread on me.

Titty Meat 09-10-2020 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 15157123)
10000%. I don't care what your personal views are on the subject. Wear the masks and socially distance. The last thing we need is a bunch of Twitter lunatics causing a stir because people aren't following the guidelines. This is a great chance to get fans back in the stands for all sports. We need to set the example.

We are one of five teams in this entire league allowing fans. If even one single case is traced back to Arrowhead that will be taken away at the snap of a finger. Do not allow that to happen.

Go **** yourself I dont even wear condoms

scho63 09-10-2020 10:18 AM

If somehow there are ANY Texans fans in the stands, that would suck!

eDave 09-10-2020 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 15157237)
Go **** yourself I dont even wear condoms

Your mom wishes your dad did.

eDave 09-10-2020 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 15157245)
If somehow there are ANY Texans fans in the stands, that would suck!

How could that even happen?