ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Open letter to Coach Spags (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=329362)

Chief Northman 02-17-2020 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 14800297)
I like listening to those AP guys on their podcast but every now and then they have a take where I’m just like.... what the ****.

The one that sticks out big time is they were saying that Wylie needed to play LG over Wisniewski right before the playoffs started, and made it sound as if Wis was just really bad. Never really understood that one, at all.

But hey, they’re right more often than not.

Yeah, you have to take the AP guys with a grain of salt. They tend to overly assert opinions at times.

Hammock Parties 02-17-2020 05:28 PM

COACH SPAGS IS GOOD

COACH SPAGS IS GREAT

HE FIXED OUR DAMN DEFENSE

SO WE COULD MASTURBATE

Easy 6 02-17-2020 05:29 PM

I’d definitely sign my name to that, it’s very heartfelt and true

Megatron96 02-17-2020 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R Clark (Post 14800108)
None I hope , where did you hear this nasty rumor?

I can't remember exactly anymore. Either on FB, or on my generic newsfeed is my best guess. It was a short two sentence or so blurb about Spags telling someone that he was interested in another HC job soon.

chiefzilla1501 02-17-2020 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 (Post 14800306)
The defense could be better, right? Against Houston in the playoffs they gave up 17 early. They came out soft. Were they part of the winning Super Bowl team? F-YES! Could they be even better next year? F-YES! Just say'n. I want a shutout. It's been a few years. Why do you hate on me for wanting a CHIEFS smothering D? Why? For the love of Pete!

Huh? 14 of those 24 first half points came off of special teams mistakes.

AJKCFAN 02-17-2020 06:16 PM

Best D Coordinator Chiefs have ever had - and he’s only been here a year.

How Spags managed that D from where it was to where it now is... absolutely incredible.

That D staff that was assembled can fully be trusted to putting Chiefs in a strong position to repeat.

Stryker 02-17-2020 06:17 PM

AMAZING! Awesome article! So very glad this Super Bowl was against Dee Ford - Imagine his HEARTBREAK! New DC and a super Super Bowl VICTORY! Thank you SPAGS! :clap:

SuperBowl4 02-17-2020 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron96 (Post 14800358)
I can't remember exactly anymore. Either on FB, or on my generic newsfeed is my best guess. It was a short two sentence or so blurb about Spags telling someone that he was interested in another HC job soon.

just wanting Spags to be the next Buddy Ryan! Chill the F out! GO CHIEFS! and a KILLER D!

Red Dawg 02-17-2020 07:50 PM

Spags. Freaking Spags came in a saved our ass. Veach bought the food and Spags cooked a stellar meal. He is a great coach and game planner. Rough at the start but they got better. 2 rings now for him and well deserved.

ChiefaRoo 02-17-2020 09:03 PM

If you control the gap then biatches don’t be running wild. True in Football and true in Life.

Pitt Gorilla 02-18-2020 12:54 AM

Just used Ragland as a spy on Watson from the DT position. Brilliant.

mdchiefsfan 02-18-2020 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 (Post 14800306)
The defense could be better, right? Against Houston in the playoffs they gave up 17 early. They came out soft. Were they part of the winning Super Bowl team? F-YES! Could they be even better next year? F-YES! Just say'n. I want a shutout. It's been a few years. Why do you hate on me for wanting a CHIEFS smothering D? Why? For the love of Pete!

The defense was as good as it had to be. They won the Super Bowl. Try to not overthink it.