ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Brushes with Madness (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272141)

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-15-2013 09:31 PM

I went to Junior High with two kids who murdered a young mother and took her car, robbing her of less than a dollar in change. Still, I didn't really know them, I just knew of them or walked past them in the halls.

Shogun 04-15-2013 09:32 PM

I made a fake ID once.

Ebolapox 04-15-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9590522)
The ten-story monstrosity.

a shocking amount of suicides at/near parking structures. ****ed up either way.

Mr. Wizard 04-15-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebolapox (Post 9590557)
a shocking amount of suicides at/near parking structures. ****ed up either way.

I think it has to do with the fact that the person who paints the yellow lines owns a smart car. After parking between those line I want to kill myself.

Just sayin

notorious 04-15-2013 09:36 PM

I refinished all of the wood floors in the house that the Clutters were murdered.

Does "In Cold Blood" ring a bell?

Sfeihc 04-15-2013 09:37 PM

A good friend of mine in high school parents died in a murder/suicide. Dad shot Mom and then himself. Luckily her and her sister and brother were not at home when it happened. I was @ their house for a movie night two weeks prior.

Lex Luthor 04-15-2013 09:39 PM

I once left a very nice overcoat in the Westport Flea Market. I called the next night and they said they had it, but when I went to pick it up, nobody could find it.

A week later Bob Berdella, Kansas City's notorious serial killer, was arrested. He was the guy who would kidnap young gay men, hold them prisoner in his house, inject them with all kinds of weird shit, write down the details of his "experiments" on them in his journal, and eventually kill them. They caught him when one of his victims escaped.

At the time he had a shop in the Westport Flea Market called Bob's Bizzare Bazaar.

I always wondered if that SOB stole my overcoat.

Shogun 04-15-2013 09:39 PM

I'd made a thread about it when it happened. But one of my really good friends dad killed her mom with an axe and then drove to new mexico and offed himself. the mother was cheating on the father, they were separated at the time.

Frazod 04-15-2013 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9590575)
I refinished all of the wood floors in the house that the Clutters were murdered.

Does "In Cold Blood" ring a bell?

Anything creepy about the place, other than just knowing what happened there?

notorious 04-15-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9590597)
Anything creepy about the place, other than just knowing what happened there?

Nope.

Looked like every other old house I have worked in.

EXCEPT the driveway to the house. It has a row of trees on each side of a 1/4-1/2 mile dirt road. I worked on the house late December/Early January so the trees had no leafs.

That was about the only creepy thing.

Direckshun 04-15-2013 09:44 PM

Remember the lab scientist that was alledgedly responsible for the anthrax mailings in 2001?

My mother went to several microbiology conferences with the guy. Said he was a totally nice dude.

Shogun 04-15-2013 09:45 PM

I met Dennis Rader

notorious 04-15-2013 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 9590617)
I met Dennis Rader

One of the investigators in that case taught my CCL class.

Frazod 04-15-2013 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9590607)
Nope.

Looked like every other old house I have worked in.

EXCEPT the driveway to the house. It has a row of trees on each side of a 1/4-1/2 mile dirt road. I worked on the house late December/Early January so the trees had no leafs.

That was about the only creepy thing.

Did the owners talk about it?

Shogun 04-15-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9590621)
One of the investigators in that case taught my CCL class.

My childhood friend went to church at christ lutheran where he was president at and I went to church with him a few times. Have no real interesting stories though.