ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   ****OFFICIAL 2019 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=321710)

BossChief 03-22-2019 09:26 PM

The Atlanta Falcons select Mike Weber, RB, Ohio St

Marco Polo 03-22-2019 09:35 PM

Btw, I don't have the Giants so I don't have pick 96

BossChief 03-22-2019 09:45 PM

Also, I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised to see Mike Weber be a guy KC takes in the third.

The Franchise 03-22-2019 10:17 PM

The Cleveland Browns select David Long, CB, Michigan

RealSNR 03-22-2019 10:56 PM

The Minnesota Vikings select Elgton Jenkins, C, Mississippi State

They're currently attempting to re-sign Brett Jones. GM RealSNR in this timeline chooses not to waste money on Jones and instead finds a much better player on a rookie contract to take over the position for years to come.

The Vikings need to somehow construct a super team in order for Cousins to be successful. Not re-signing someone like Brett Jones is a small step in that direction by at least building up a suitable offensive line for Cousins to work in.

RealSNR 03-22-2019 11:04 PM

Marco Polo has been PM'd. Clock is also officially in "go **** itself" mode.

Marco Polo 03-23-2019 08:32 AM

The Tennessee Titans select Kaden Smith, TE, Stanford.

chiefscafan 03-23-2019 11:00 AM

The Pittsburgh Steelers select Justice Hill, RB, Oklahoma State

John Conner and Jaylen Samuels are two certain types of RB , but what Steelers are missing is the home run threat Hill is just that. Too Small to be everydown back however they said the same thing bout Jamal Charles who knows.

BossChief 03-23-2019 12:22 PM

The Seattle Seahawks select Ryan Finley, QB, NC St.

Rumors swirling they might trade Russel rather than pay him and this is the last year of his deal. Finley is a guy that could take over and play well, if needed.

TambaBerry 03-23-2019 02:04 PM

the Baltimore Ravens select Amani Hooker S Iowa

kccrow 03-23-2019 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 14175906)
The Seattle Seahawks select Ryan Finley, QB, NC St.

Rumors swirling they might trade Russel rather than pay him and this is the last year of his deal. Finley is a guy that could take over and play well, if needed.

****. LOL. Was most certainly on my Pats draft board for their next pick. Now it's mostly scraps at the position. Looks like Brady better iron man it for another year.

CoMoChief 03-23-2019 04:22 PM

Houston Texans select Andy Isabella, WR, UMass

*Texans GM needs a backup plan when/if Fuller gets inj again. Should Fuller be able to stay healthy, my goodness...those 3 WR's on the field together gonna tear some defenses apart.

Coogs 03-23-2019 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14170048)
The paramedics finally kick the door in to the Chiefs draft room, expecting to find the body of Brett Veach after calls have gone un-returned through the entire draft.

Instead they find only a hungover GM and a slew of empty liquor bottles. After waiving smelling salts and fresh coffee under his nose, he mumbles....

"Goddammit Tyreek...stop sticking your dick in cra...what, what? Where am I?"

Reid: "You're in Nasvhille and we're on the clock..."

"****!"

Veach runs into the draftroom and looks at his draft board.

".........."
{lights self on fire, runs screaming from room, Reid chases}

Spags picks up a pen and a notecard. Bienemy does the same. Both furiously scribbling they run towards the podium to drop it off. Their feet get tangled and two cards fly through the air, one flutters hopelessly to the ground, the other lands at the feet of a thoroughly confused NFL commissioner.

Goodell picks up the card at his feet and makes the announcement.

"With the 29th pick in the NFL Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select..."

Garrett Bradbury, C - NC State

And nobody smiles.

ROFL I literally had tears running out of my eyes reading this! :clap::clap::clap:

Mother****erJones 03-23-2019 05:35 PM

Great pick CoMoChief. Love Isabella in this draft

Rain Man 03-23-2019 05:57 PM

Bill Murray steps to the podium, then feints back, grinning and pointing at Roger Goodell.