ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay on the Outs? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=338098)

Wisconsin_Chief 07-29-2021 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 15761239)
I understand that Rodger’s himself isn’t complaining about the quality of the roster. I’m talking about other people.

Ahh, got it.

Marcellus 07-29-2021 10:19 AM

Quote:

I understand that Rodger’s himself isn’t complaining about the quality of the roster. I’m talking about other people.

I finally saw some of his press conference and he sounded like a smug know it all little bitch.

I love my coach, I love my teammates, I love this town, but I didn't get called on any personnel decisions etc....STFU.

I get that some players are elite, but elite players don't cry about being elite and not getting their way.

Also his comments about people don't come to GB to vacation they come to play football with him, good God man. He may be mostly correct but you don't say that shit in a press conference. That attitude is why he chokes then wants to blame everyone else. Its certainly not his fault, just ask him.

staylor26 07-29-2021 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 15761261)
I finally saw some of his press conference and he sounded like a smug know it all little bitch.

I love my coach, I love my teammates, I love this town, but I didn't get called on any personnel decisions etc....STFU.

I get that some players are elite, but elite players don't cry about being elite and not getting their way.

Also his comments about people don't come to GB to vacation they come to play football with him, good God man. He may be mostly correct but you don't say that shit in a press conference. That attitude is why he chokes then wants to blame everyone else. Its certainly not his fault, just ask him.

Yea, his PC was a bad look. I get that the organization is obviously part of the problem, but so is he. I find it odd how many people are fully on his side.

There’s a reason the guy can’t even get along with his own family.

Shields68 07-29-2021 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 15761261)

Seems like the whole press conference was him reminding the front office they need to part ways after this season or he could actually become more of a whiney bitch. Which no one wants to see happen.

But hey they traded for Cobb so all is good.

Shields68 07-29-2021 10:30 AM

Quote:

He did complain about the roster though. He made a point that the team let a number of high character and quality players go.

Wisconsin_Chief 07-29-2021 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 15761265)
Yea, his PC was a bad look. I get that the organization is obviously part of the problem, but so is he. I find it odd how many people are fully on his side.

There’s a reason the guy can’t even get along with his own family.

I'm not sure anyone is really "on his side," I think it's more both sides kind of suck equally. My beef with the Packers' front office stems from Green Bay being a very small town, and I hear things about how they treat people at restaurants and places like that, and they are complete pretentious pricks. They think they are above the rest of the people around here. So Rodgers is correct in that regard.

The reason he feels he has a right to start bitching now is because he sees how Mahomes and Brady have a say in who their teams are bringing in, and he wants to be in the same situation. Can't say I blame him, but you also can't really blame the Packers. This is a newer trend and they did finally buy into it by bringing in Cobb like Rodgers asked and now Dennis Kelly is coming in, too.

I'm just glad they'll be parting ways after the season and we won't have to hear about it anymore.

RunKC 07-29-2021 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 15761125)
Rodgers has had a top 5 OL, top 3 WR, top 10 RB, and even a top 10 TE now.

He also had a solid defense.

It’s completely overblown.

Their defense isn’t good dude. They’ve been drafting DB’s for like 8 years now and almost everyone of them but Jaire Alexander and Darnell Savage sucks.

They drafted so many DB’s and pretty much all of them are out of football.

Rashan Gary isn’t very good either. He’s pretty average for his draft status.

staylor26 07-29-2021 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 15761309)
Their defense isn’t good dude. They’ve been drafting DB’s for like 8 years now and almost everyone of them but Jaire Alexander and Darnell Savage sucks.

They drafted so many DB’s and pretty much all of them are out of football.

Rashan Gary isn’t very good either. He’s pretty average for his draft status.

Their defense has been in the top 10-15 the last 2 years. They’re “solid” like I said.

RealSNR 07-29-2021 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother (Post 15760979)
In what world is the Packers roster "poor" anyway? It's not KC, but **** all the excuses for that choking crybaby. Dude had a ****ing All Pro performing O line for the last few seasons and Adam's to throw to.

Put Mahomes in Rodgers' position at the end of the game in the NFC championship. Mahomes would have scored. He absolutely would have run it in. And if he didn't, he would have made a better throw or found a better solution than the one Rodgers chose.

The Packers should have won that game. The reason why they didn't is because Aaron Rodgers choked.

staylor26 07-29-2021 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 15761397)
Put Mahomes in Rodgers' position at the end of the game in the NFC championship. Mahomes would have scored. He absolutely would have run it in. And if he didn't, he would have made a better throw or found a better solution than the one Rodgers chose.

The Packers should have won that game. The reason why they didn't is because Aaron Rodgers choked.

The cold hard truth.

Marcellus 07-29-2021 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 15761397)

Said this right after it happened and many times since. That's why his whining and crying is even more ridiculous and annoying.

Rodgers was my favorite NFL player for many years but his attitude and personality along with regular playoff choke jobs changed that.

Sassy Squatch 07-29-2021 12:27 PM

Brady threw interceptions on 3 straight drives in the second half. Packers went 3 and out on 2 of the following drives.

Wisconsin_Chief 07-29-2021 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 15761484)
Said this right after it happened and many times since. That's why his whining and crying is even more ridiculous and annoying.

Rodgers was my favorite NFL player for many years but his attitude and personality along with regular playoff choke jobs changed that.

It's interesting, as I age I do find myself becoming more humble and slightly more wise. Not much, but a little. :D

Rodgers, on the other hand, seemed to go in the opposite direction. He was always a little odd, now he just strikes me as the type of guy who likes the smell of his own farts.

Also, when he didn't run into the end zone on that third down play before the infamous field goal against the Bucs, it should have been obvious to everyone he does not have the "it" factor anymore, if he ever did to begin with. Mahomes takes that thing for a TD 100 times out of 100.

ptlyon 07-29-2021 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 15761508)
It's interesting, as I age I do find myself becoming more humble and slightly more wise. Not much, but a little. :D

Rodgers, on the other hand, seemed to go in the opposite direction. He was always a little odd, now he just strikes me as the type of guy who likes the smell of his own farts.

Also, when he didn't run into the end zone on that third down play before the infamous field goal against the Bucs, it should have been obvious to everyone he does not have the "it" factor anymore, if he ever did to begin with. Mahomes takes that thing for a TD 100 times out of 100.

Wait. Who don't?

Marcellus 07-29-2021 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 15761508)

I was rooting for the Packers as I wanted a Mahomes/Rodgers SB. I mean who wanted Brady in the SB again right?

I was screaming at the TV for him to run and couldn't believe he didn't. And that throw? Good God.

Wisconsin_Chief 07-29-2021 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 15761514)
Wait. Who don't?

Fair point. LMAO

Wisconsin_Chief 07-29-2021 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 15761529)
I was rooting for the Packers as I wanted a Mahomes/Rodgers SB. I mean who wanted Brady in the SB again right?

I was screaming at the TV for him to run and couldn't believe he didn't. And that throw? Good God.

Yeah, and the most annoying part was how he got a free pass on it as well.

Everyone harped on LaFleur for kicking the field goal, but maybe he did so because he didn't have faith that Rodgers was going to make the play on 4th down...

RunKC 09-16-2021 03:18 PM

Look at this guy in the post game. He’s so done. He looks miserable

JakeF 09-16-2021 03:45 PM

Rodgers is such a Dbag, he's read too many of his press clippings saying how great he is. Now he only dates starlets and gets off by complaining about the Package to see who he can get fired next.

A couple more crappy games like the last one and the team will look to dump Rodgers and Adams. I think the team has money problems, that's why they looked to move on from Rodgers so early.

Frazod 09-16-2021 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 15836549)
Look at this guy in the post game. He’s so done. He looks miserable

I know most of the pundits are picking Green Bay big over Detroit this week, just because its Packers vs. Lions and that's how it is. But the Lions certainly played exponentially better than the Packers last week.

Is Rodgers really just phoning it in and/or deliberately ****ing the team over? I guess if the Packers get their shit pushed in again we'll be closer to the answer.

mililo4cpa 09-16-2021 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 15836598)
I know most of the pundits are picking Green Bay big over Detroit this week, just because its Packers vs. Lions and that's how it is. But the Lions certainly played exponentially better than the Packers last week.

Is Rodgers really just phoning it in and/or deliberately ****ing the team over? I guess if the Packers get their shit pushed in again we'll be closer to the answer.

I just couldn't imagine that being the case. I mean, what type of confidence would you inspire in your next team if they know that, at any moment, you can purposely start tanking when you don't like the situation?

Even if it did ultimately fly with a future team's brass, I can't imagine a lot of the players being respectful of a "quitter"....

I personally think he just had a really bad day....it happens

Renegade 09-16-2021 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mililo4cpa (Post 15836608)
I just couldn't imagine that being the case. I mean, what type of confidence would you inspire in your next team if they know that, at any moment, you can purposely start tanking when you don't like the situation?

Even if it did ultimately fly with a future team's brass, I can't imagine a lot of the players being respectful of a "quitter"....

I personally think he just had a really bad day....it happens

Sounds like a match made just for the Broncos.

RunKC 12-30-2021 08:13 PM

Looks like he’s been happy with the changes they made. Why does he want to leave again?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Aaron Rodgers today on GM Brian Gutekunst: &quot;I’ve enjoyed being a part of conversations that directly affect my job, which I talked about in the offseason, and Brian’s taken the lead in that. And I do appreciate the way our relationship has grown.&quot;</p>&mdash; Matt Schneidman (@mattschneidman) <a href="https://twitter.com/mattschneidman/status/1476306081559334912?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 29, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

TEX 12-30-2021 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 16041999)
Looks like he’s been happy with the changes they made. Why does he want to leave again?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Aaron Rodgers today on GM Brian Gutekunst: &quot;I’ve enjoyed being a part of conversations that directly affect my job, which I talked about in the offseason, and Brian’s taken the lead in that. And I do appreciate the way our relationship has grown.&quot;</p>&mdash; Matt Schneidman (@mattschneidman) <a href="https://twitter.com/mattschneidman/status/1476306081559334912?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 29, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

BUT DENVER!!!! LMAO

Deberg_1990 12-30-2021 08:50 PM

He’s be a fool to jump ship now. The Packers are a top 5 organization.

MarkDavis'Haircut 12-31-2021 09:26 AM

He never wanted to leave. He just wanted GB to make him feel wanted again. Needed his ego massaged.

FlaChief58 12-31-2021 09:39 AM

Quote:

And blowmo goes on suicide watch

CupidStunt 12-31-2021 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 16042040)
He’s be a fool to jump ship now. The Packers are a top 5 organization.

Not even remotely. They've just had the absurd luck of 3 straight decades of HOF QB play.

PAChiefsGuy 12-31-2021 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CupidStunt (Post 16042377)
Not even remotely. They've just had the absurd luck of 3 straight decades of HOF QB play.

It wasn't luck. Their GMs simply made good picks at the QB position.

Packers are a good organization and have been for some time now.

staylor26 12-31-2021 10:01 AM

Quote:

I’ve been trying to tell most of you this for months. Rodgers has been hinting at a return all year.

KnowMo is going to have to settle for somebody like Wilson at best.

Titty Meat 12-31-2021 10:01 AM

Quote:

Lol

staylor26 12-31-2021 10:03 AM

Quote:

Chiefs, Patriots, Ravens, Steelers. After that, you’d have a difficult time finding an organization better than the Packers.

Dunerdr 12-31-2021 10:35 AM

I wonder if theres a chance they trade Love this offseason with a shaky qb draft to appease him further.

RunKC 12-31-2021 10:56 AM

It still blows my mind that the Packers have only been to the Super Bowl 1 time in the last 24 years despite having Favre and Rodgers for all of those seasons

That is insane

loochy 12-31-2021 10:56 AM

Winning fixes a lot. It's easy to stay married during the good times.

DRM08 12-31-2021 11:07 AM

He should stick around. Seems like the new coach is doing a good job and making things easier for Rodgers on the field. It’s a good offensive system and has helped Rodgers have a resurgence in his performance.

RaidersOftheCellar 12-31-2021 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 16042383)
I’ve been trying to tell most of you this for months. Rodgers has been hinting at a return all year.

Yeah, he made it as clear as possible (without actually saying it) in a postgame interview recently. He’s not going anywhere.

RunKC 01-10-2022 08:37 AM

Bears-starting all over again with new coach
Vikings-starting all over again with new coach
Lions-kneecap guy

I’m sure Aaron wants to leave that to come play against Mahomes, Herbert and Carr LMAO

notorious 01-10-2022 08:50 AM

They are still talking like there is a chance on the Broncos forum. LMAO

Best case scenario is that Rodgers uses the Donks as leverage, gets their fans very hopeful then rips their hearts out.

ThaVirus 01-10-2022 08:51 AM

Another MVP-caliber season for Rodgers. Another #1 seed for the Packers. Jordan Love is still raw.

Rodgers has that organization by the balls.

TEX 01-10-2022 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 16042383)

I've had my $$$ on Jimmy G

The Franchise 01-10-2022 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 16066235)
Another MVP-caliber season for Rodgers. Another #1 seed for the Packers. Jordan Love is still raw.

Rodgers has that organization by the balls.

That Love pick was inexcusable for them. You either draft him and get rid of Rodgers or keep Rodgers and draft someone else.

I’m sure people will say that Love isn’t getting any snaps or work and that’s why he’s behind but they did that to themselves.

ThaVirus 01-10-2022 09:10 AM

Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay on the Outs?

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 16066259)
That Love pick was inexcusable for them. You either draft him and get rid of Rodgers or keep Rodgers and draft someone else.

I’m sure people will say that Love isn’t getting any snaps or work and that’s why he’s behind but they did that to themselves.

Agreed. That pick could have gone toward a defender or another offensive building block who could help them win now, which is why I understand Rodgers' frustrations about the ordeal. I don't particularly like that he went to the media and dragged the franchise, but they certainly deserved it for that pick.

If they lose another NFCCG.. man..

Dunerdr 01-10-2022 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 16066295)
Agreed. That pick could have gone toward a defender or another offensive building block who could help them win now, which is why I understand Rodgers' frustrations about the ordeal. I don't particularly like that he went to the media and dragged the franchise, but they certainly deserved it for that pick.

If they lose another NFCCG.. man..

Imagine if that pick was Higgins or Pittman. That offense would probably look like the chiefs 19 offense. Lazard is decent but i think both of those guys are capable of bumping him down the list.

Chiefspants 01-10-2022 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 16066251)
I've had my $$$ on Jimmy G

He's good enough to bump Denver to 10-7 and a 7 seed, for sure. They'll be living out the Chiefs of old retread dream.

tredadda 01-10-2022 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 16067472)
He's good enough to bump Denver to 10-7 and a 7 seed, for sure. They'll be living out the Chiefs of old retread dream.

Complete with the SF QB!

Sassy Squatch 01-25-2022 02:22 PM

Sure seems like the Packers are gearing up for another run. Rapoport just said on McAfees show that he expects Adams to be tagged or sign a new deal and one of the Smiths back on a reworked contact. Cobb also gone.

RunKC 01-25-2022 02:27 PM

Rodgers would be a fool to come to the AFC LMAO

Brady might be done, Dak sucks, Kyler was terrible in the playoffs, Russ is on a shit team and Lance is unknown. It’s basically him vs Stafford for the immediate future. Did I mention his division is the easiest in the league?

Nah man this guy wants to go to the AFC West and play Mahomes and Herbert and then compete with Allen, Mahomes and Burrow for the conference ROFL

Make no mistake. Patrick Mahomes and Josh Allen are currently better than Aaron Rodgers. He’s borderline the 3rd best QB in the conference

BryanBusby 01-25-2022 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 16067472)

They ****ing wish.

If Brady is gone you can go ahead and bet on the Buccaneers being the team.

Arians isn't developing a ****ing QB, the Offense is loaded there and he looks/acts like a full blown ****ing Florida man.

ThaVirus 01-25-2022 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 16106642)
Sure seems like the Packers are gearing up for another run. Rapoport just said on McAfees show that he expects Adams to be tagged or sign a new deal and one of the Smiths back on a reworked contact. Cobb also gone.

I wouldn't doubt it.

They're way over the cap next year but you can finesse that shit for a few years while you've got Rodgers. They might as well go all in while they can.

Once Rodgers moves on, that'll have been like 35-40 years of HoF QB play in Title Town. Then you can purge and rebuild for a couple years and try to find your QBotf.

ThaVirus 01-25-2022 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 16106660)
They ****ing wish.

Arians isn't developing a ****ing QB, the Offense is loaded there and he looks/acts like a full blown ****ing Florida man.

I know they just drafted Lance, but any chance the 49ers want in on him?

BryanBusby 01-25-2022 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 16106669)
I know they just drafted Lance, but any chance the 49ers want in on him?

Sure but they have no trade assets because of Lance.

Frazod 01-25-2022 02:36 PM

I wouldn't want that choke artist prick on my team as a backup.

I so hope he goes to Denver.

LongSufferingToady 01-25-2022 02:54 PM

No self-respecting NFL team should sign this diva...

Mile High Mania 01-25-2022 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 16106660)
They ****ing wish.

So, you think the Packers would trade him to the Bucs? Don't see that.

Mile High Mania 01-25-2022 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 16106655)
Rodgers would be a fool to come to the AFC LMAO

Brady might be done, Dak sucks, Kyler was terrible in the playoffs, Russ is on a shit team and Lance is unknown. It’s basically him vs Stafford for the immediate future. Did I mention his division is the easiest in the league?

Nah man this guy wants to go to the AFC West and play Mahomes and Herbert and then compete with Allen, Mahomes and Burrow for the conference ROFL

Make no mistake. Patrick Mahomes and Josh Allen are currently better than Aaron Rodgers. He’s borderline the 3rd best QB in the conference

That tells the story right there.

Mile High Mania 01-25-2022 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mkp785 (Post 15650571)
Hmmmm

His deal is almost up I think and there's no way he'd resign if they trade AR...

Adams is 30 this year and his last contract was 4 years and $58M, this is his last shot really to sign that next big deal. Rodgers is either gone or back for 2 years? Adams will get a big contract and he won't be in GB next season and he won't sign any team friendly deals knowing that Rodgers has a very short shelf life.

displacedinMN 01-25-2022 09:46 PM

The best thing i heard from the talking heads monday morning was

"A Aron, dont go to the AFC. You will not win there. There is too much QB talent and you are way down on the list"

or something like that.

NEOM 01-26-2022 12:44 AM

I could see the Niners going all in for him, if they crash out this weekend. Niners would be a preferred choice for Rodgers. 2 years, max and Lance behind Rodgers.

Mile High Mania 01-26-2022 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEOM (Post 16107828)
I could see the Niners going all in for him, if they crash out this weekend. Niners would be a preferred choice for Rodgers. 2 years, max and Lance behind Rodgers.

Unfortunately, they have to see what that have with Lance. He signed a 4 year done and is a FA after 2024... they don't have time to entertain Rodgers for what that would cost and then lose out on the development of this most recent #1 pick.

CatinKS 01-26-2022 07:57 AM

if Brady decides to hang up the cleats, would Rogers consider Tampa? Seems like a good fit, with the talent they have. Since Payton is leaving the Saints the division looks pro Tampa. Brings Adam's along and they are in the playoff's next season

MarkDavis'Haircut 01-26-2022 10:22 AM

He and Adams are staying.

Rodgers wanted the GB brass to massage his ego last offseason. They did that.

Rainbarrel 01-26-2022 10:24 AM

If I was Adams, I'd want to take some "time apart" from Rodgers.

BryanBusby 01-26-2022 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 16106764)
So, you think the Packers would trade him to the Bucs? Don't see that.

They have no ****ing choice. The Packers waived the right to block his next destination when he came back in 2021.

Mile High Mania 01-26-2022 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 16108323)
They have no ****ing choice. The Packers waived the right to block his next destination when he came back in 2021.

Ok, but that doesn't mean they have to accept a deal if they think it sucks for them.

penguinz 01-26-2022 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CatinKS (Post 16108001)
if Brady decides to hang up the cleats, would Rogers consider Tampa? Seems like a good fit, with the talent they have. Since Payton is leaving the Saints the division looks pro Tampa. Brings Adam's along and they are in the playoff's next season

Tampa has no talent. They are all free agents or will be cap casualties.

DRM08 01-26-2022 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CatinKS (Post 16108001)

Tampa would be a great spot for Rodgers, just as it was for Brady. Warm weather for old guy who is tired of freezing weather. Loaded roster to help win games.

Rainbarrel 01-26-2022 12:26 PM

Brady leaves Tampa for Vrabel, sorry Knowmo

tredadda 01-26-2022 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 16107929)
Unfortunately, they have to see what that have with Lance. He signed a 4 year done and is a FA after 2024... they don't have time to entertain Rodgers for what that would cost and then lose out on the development of this most recent #1 pick.

If they gave up picks for Rodgers after trading up for Lance, then Lynch should be fired.

RunKC 02-06-2022 12:56 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">(Cont.): Fowler also went onto report that he’s heard both Rodgers and the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Packers?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Packers</a> Front Office have had meetings, but they haven’t been “too intense yet”, recapping the season/pieces they like/etc. Which is on par for other reports.</p>&mdash; Kyle Malzhan (@KyleMalzhan) <a href="https://twitter.com/KyleMalzhan/status/1490347047253422080?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 6, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Pasta Little Brioni 02-06-2022 01:30 PM

I told those moron bronco fans the relationship has been repaired with GB and they don't listen. Multiple sources

Coochie liquor 02-06-2022 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother (Post 16133123)
I told those moron bronco fans the relationship has been repaired with GB and they don't listen. Multiple sources

Adam Schefter, confirmed.

Rainbarrel 02-06-2022 07:16 PM

I hope Mrs Knowmo likes some pizza New York style, cause the peckeroni has folded

Kman34 02-06-2022 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother (Post 16133123)

Elway is drunk all the time..

RealSNR 02-06-2022 07:35 PM

The #PatonPlan is all coming together perfectly for the Broncos. Denver has a chance to spend its top 10 pick on another CB, which will put them over the top and win them the division. They'll have a lower draft pick next year, but they won't need a high one because Rodgers will be one year older, and THAT'S when the Broncos will make their move, when they have a fully stocked roster.

By delaying the trade one more offseason, Denver is creating an unstoppable mega team at an overall cheaper price. Sensational 4D chess being played by General Paton when the rest of the NFL is still stuck on Tic Tac Toe!

Bowser 02-06-2022 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainbarrel (Post 16133644)
I hope Mrs Knowmo likes some pizza New York style, cause the peckeroni has folded

https://media.tenor.co/images/d07f9c...53655f4e40/raw

kcclone 02-06-2022 07:51 PM

Why the heck would Aaron Rogers want to play in the same division as Mahomes and Herbert?

That has never made any sense to me. He has a way easier path to the Super Bowl in Green Bay.

Bowser 02-06-2022 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcclone (Post 16133670)
Why the heck would Aaron Rogers want to play in the same division as Mahomes and Herbert?

That has never made any sense to me. He has a way easier path to the Super Bowl in Green Bay.

He's a red ass competitor that wants to prove he's the best, you see.

Pitt Gorilla 02-06-2022 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 16133659)
The #PatonPlan is all coming together perfectly for the Broncos. Denver has a chance to spend its top 10 pick on another CB, which will put them over the top and win them the division. They'll have a lower draft pick next year, but they won't need a high one because Rodgers will be one year older, and THAT'S when the Broncos will make their move, when they have a fully stocked roster.

By delaying the trade one more offseason, Denver is creating an unstoppable mega team at an overall cheaper price. Sensational 4D chess being played by General Paton when the rest of the NFL is still stuck on Tic Tac Toe!

The #PatonPlan=Kirk Cousins.

Coochie liquor 02-07-2022 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 16133659)

I was kind of liking your idea of Dungver having a team full of cornerbacks. But you may have figured out the PatonPlan here.