ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

Bewbies 10-01-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 8968296)
This why CP shouldn't be the rallying point. This place is not suited for mass consumption.

Totally agree.

Bewbies 10-01-2012 07:05 PM

If this runs again for the next game I'm down.

Chiefspants 10-01-2012 07:11 PM

This is amazing, I don't have any cash at the present time (I just got a new job), but I will definitely chip in if you do this at future home games. Apparently our voices of discontent has not yet been appreciated, and until Cassel and Pioli both have arrowhead in the rearview mirrors, I would love to help out with this effort as many times as possible.

BossChief 10-01-2012 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser (Post 8968313)
This is perfect idea to get things started. I don't think this team has hit bottom yet, so there's still time left to go dirty.
I would not post chiefsplanet.com on the banner/billboard. Might only be me but, many who support the team may not understand "Go fist your Grandma" and "Die in a AIDS fire" in the threads linked from the first page of the Lounge.

I feel the same way. The message itself can be ignored/dismissed easier if something that isn't understood is one of the first things seen on the site.

teedubya 10-01-2012 07:22 PM

OK, I run a Facebook group of KC Comedians... uh, on Facebook. :-) And a couple of them have asked if we should have a Chiefs/Roast. There are about 200 comedians in the group... and they asked this:

Quote:

What if we get some comics together and do a roast of the Chiefs/Pioli/Hunt/etc. Spread it amongst the Chiefs boards/communities and charge cover at the door and donate it for breast cancer or something like that... We get a cardboard cutout of Cassel or Pioli or whatever and put it in the chair. Then comics come up with original takes to blast the team and roast them.
LMAO. If some of you guys want to get up and rail on them, as well. Let me know. I think I'm going to explore this. It could be epic.

MIAdragon 10-01-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 8968357)
OK, I run a Facebook group of KC Comedians... uh, on Facebook. :-) And a couple of them have asked if we should have a Chiefs/Roast. There are about 200 comedians in the group... and they asked this:

LMAO. If some of you guys want to get up and rail on them, as well. Let me know. I think I'm going to explore this. It could be epic.

YES pls!!

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-01-2012 07:26 PM

This thing is becoming a monster LMAO

Buck 10-01-2012 07:27 PM

Quote:

If this shit keeps rolling you guys could get your own 30 for 30 someday!

BossChief 10-01-2012 07:28 PM

Quote:

Anybody know how to get ahold of Hamas?

siberian khatru 10-01-2012 07:30 PM

If you come up a little short in the end, pr, PM me and I'll chip in what I can on this round.

teedubya 10-01-2012 07:30 PM

It would be hard to gauge how many people might show up to the "Roast of the Chiefs"... almost need to know who's coming to see how big of a venue we'd need.

There are some funny, funny mofos in the KC comedy scene.... and this thing could be awesome.

I wonder where we could get a full size cardboard, Pioli, Hunt or Cassel? LMAO

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-01-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 8968383)
It would be hard to gauge how many people might show up to the "Roast of the Chiefs"... almost need to know who's coming to see how big of a venue we'd need.

There are some funny, funny mofos in the KC comedy scene.... and this thing could be awesome.

I wonder where we could get a full size cardboard, Pioli, Hunt or Cassel? LMAO

Most print shops can do that.

Bugeater 10-01-2012 07:41 PM

Well done pr. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

In58men 10-01-2012 07:45 PM

I'm going to the Thursday night KC @ SD game. I was thinking about making a sign.

Any suggestions?

SAUTO 10-01-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8968430)
I'm going to the Thursday night KC @ SD game. I was thinking about making a sign.

Any suggestions?

CAN IT BE A BILLBOARD?
Posted via Mobile Device