ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The Bills take the AFC this seasom (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=349860)

New World Order 06-13-2024 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 17550894)
Why what? About the Texans?

Their LBs suck, I don't think their secondary outside of Stingley is anything to write home about, let's see how that offense does now that there's all these mouths to feed...

Also they play a 1st place schedule this season....no more sneaking up on anyone. Everyone has a year of film on Stroud now, let's see how he does. This league has a way of humbling young players and making them adjust.

They were really good in close games last year, I'm curious to see if they can keep it up.

I think they're a good football team but people are going overboard.

The way the NFL is trending it's about a good qb with weapons and a good enough defense. The Texans have that.

Pasta Little Brioni 06-13-2024 06:39 PM

Texans window until they pay Stroud 60 a year

Coochie liquor 06-13-2024 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 17550894)
Why what? About the Texans?

Their LBs suck, I don't think their secondary outside of Stingley is anything to write home about, let's see how that offense does now that there's all these mouths to feed...

Also they play a 1st place schedule this season....no more sneaking up on anyone. Everyone has a year of film on Stroud now, let's see how he does. This league has a way of humbling young players and making them adjust.

They were really good in close games last year, I'm curious to see if they can keep it up.

I think they're a good football team but people are going overboard.

Can’t wait to see Spags toy with him. Dude ain’t gonna know where the pressure is coming from.

In58men 06-13-2024 10:06 PM

ROFL

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Lmfao <a href="https://t.co/ljdM8PkrPq">pic.twitter.com/ljdM8PkrPq</a></p>&mdash; Chase Snyder (@ChasingSnyder) <a href="https://twitter.com/ChasingSnyder/status/1801464134401151271?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 14, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Rainbarrel 06-15-2024 04:03 AM

How can the Peter Pan of QBs ever move on in Never Never Never Never Land

mr. tegu 06-17-2024 10:14 AM

Twobillsdrive is the best. These are all different posters.

Quote:

In our 13-Seconds game we weren't outplayed, we out thought ourselves. That's not KC being better.
Quote:

This Bills team of 2020-23 is one of the best teams of all time statistically, it’s crazy they haven’t won a title.
Quote:

They ARE great. Don't let a single game outcome determine your view of what they have done over the last 4 years. They have been the best team in football by a WIDE margin over that time.

If you want to define greatness as winning championships then that is your choice, but game in, game out, this has been the best team in football for 4 years and every number backs it up.

wazu 06-17-2024 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 17554413)

Wow. That's seriously pretty impressive. Good for them. I'm glad they have a way to find happiness and satisfaction without championships, because the people off Buffalo are good folk.

Trying to remember if we were ever like that. I think if ChiefsPlanet had been around in the 90s there might have been some of this attitude. The closest thing I can think of for us would have been the Vermeil years, in which it always felt to me like he got way too much praise for what to me was an abject failure.

RealSNR 06-17-2024 10:34 AM

Single game outcome??!! That loser DOES realize it’s not just :13, right? It was a thorough spanking in the AFCC, followed by :13, and THEN wide right. Three straight playoff games, three straight losses. And he has the nerve to call Buffalo the best NFL team over that span???

I don’t wish these morons happiness or contentment. I hope they all live long lives and never see the Bills win a championship. They deserve it.

Sofa King 06-17-2024 10:59 AM

Quote:

That last guy LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

They're reeruned over there. It just is what it is.

Rainbarrel 06-17-2024 10:59 AM

Are they painting the window shut, whilst lathering on the gloss

mr. tegu 06-17-2024 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 17554466)
That last guy LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

They're reeruned over there. It just is what it is.

It was a long post so I didn’t post it all but of course, as they do, he starts talking about their league best regular season point differential over that time as evidence. I give the Bills credit. They do know how to mostly put beatings on teams that are overmatched or don’t have it that day. But that still doesn’t help prevent them from losing to a hapless Jags team when the Jags scored like 9 points a few years back or the Jets when Rodgers has to suddenly leave the game.

RealSNR 06-17-2024 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 17554480)
It was a long post so I didn’t post it all but of course, as they do, he starts talking about their league best regular season point differential over that time as evidence. I give the Bills credit. They do know how to mostly put beatings on teams that are overmatched or don’t have it that day. But that still doesn’t help prevent them from losing to a hapless Jags team when the Jags scored like 9 points a few years back or the Jets when Rodgers has to suddenly leave the game.

I’ll also mock the Ravens, but they’re at least a far more consistent regular season team than the ****ing Bills

tredadda 06-17-2024 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 17554480)

Last year Baltimore was arguably the best overall team in the league from a numbers perspective. None of that mattered as they lost to KC and got to watch the Chiefs hold up their third Lombardi in five years. Championships are what matter, not all the other noise.

I can't hate on them though as I imagine we would be similar if we were in their shoes.

FlaChief58 06-17-2024 12:08 PM

Quote:

Are they reeruned?

Oh, wait...

kysirsoze 06-17-2024 12:15 PM

I would bet you see the same levels of delusion on most boards of contending teams. If we had Mahomes but there was, somehow, a qb out there that was about 20% better and owned us in the playoffs, we would be downing of any copium we could find.