ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Phoenix Area CP Gathering (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=310453)

eDave 01-06-2018 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 13333267)
Not new. Bought it in late 2013

Ah. Thought you showed me an older Accord first time we got together. I want to check this one out next week.

eDave 01-06-2018 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 13194169)
I would have known instantly once I saw Claudio over there. The drummer I'd have recognized without a hat I think.

That was still pretty neat for a dude like me who really likes their music a lot.

Yea that was cool. And they were so down to earth, cool, and... poor.

Coheed and Cambria for those curious.

FlintHillsChiefs 01-06-2018 03:14 AM

Is this happening? I missed the last get together because I was hungover.

cooper barrett 01-06-2018 09:27 AM

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 13333795)
Ah. Thought you showed me an older Accord first time we got together. I want to check this one out next week.

Nice eDave,

I bet even a set of numb testicles felt that kick in the shorts. Couldn't have described the '11 Genesis any better..."Old Accord" ROFLROFLROFL

Bob Dole 01-06-2018 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 13333317)

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

If you calculate the power to weight of your Hyundai Genesis verses a Honda Civic Who do you think wins?

Honda Civic power to weight ratio (horsepower:pounds)= 0.068:D:D:D I'll give you a hint: It's a tie!!!

I have to admit that in 2013 and 14 I looked at the coupe, I mean really hard. I had a 300CE that was sideswiped and was really thinking of not fixing it. I didn't. It was at $9K damage on a visual estimate. I got them to total it and kept the salvage. It still drove perfect.

https://media.ed.edmunds-media.com/h...oem_6_1280.jpg

http://images.gtcarlot.com/pictures/94781435.jpg

I would have bought one but they never sunk the big V8 (450HP) or turbo'd the 347 hp V6 Was a nice looking nice driving coupe in the R Spec trim.

De-badged It would made the Infinity look bad.

I miss my Coupe.

scho63 01-06-2018 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 13333791)
We are on. Same location. I'll edit the OP with an attendee list depending on the outcome of today.

Master list:

eMe
Why Not?
scho
Lewdog
fan4ever
Zack.
KcKing
JohnnyV
All in - Or something like that. Saw him on another thread and told him about this thread.
Bearcat
FlintHillsChiefs
Psyko Tek - In spirit

Anyone else in the area?

scho - Would you please take charge of reservations for us? TIA. I'm not opposed to trying Pub Rock.

**** Springfield.

I'll be happy to:

1. If we win

2. Once the day and time is set for the next game.

I'll also give you a ride in my car before the game and let you sit in the back seat like Driving Miss Daisy! :D

cooper barrett 01-06-2018 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 13334528)
I'll be happy to:

1. If we win

2. Once the day and time is set for the next game.

I'll also give you a ride in my car before the game and let you sit in the back seat like Driving Miss Daisy! :D

The back seat is highly regarded in an Accord, I mean Genesis but You better keep an eye on Schol63, We've seen him eying you in pictures.

lewdog 01-06-2018 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 13333791)
We are on. Same location. I'll edit the OP with an attendee list depending on the outcome of today.

Master list:

eMe
Why Not?
scho
Lewdog
fan4ever
Zack.
KcKing
JohnnyV
All in - Or something like that. Saw him on another thread and told him about this thread.
Bearcat
FlintHillsChiefs
Psyko Tek - In spirit

Anyone else in the area?

scho - Would you please take charge of reservations for us? TIA. I'm not opposed to trying Pub Rock.

**** Springfield.

Hey guys, I’m out for next weekend. Might be out of here for a while too. Too much bullshit with this franchise.

You guys have fun next weekend though!

Why Not? 01-06-2018 09:44 PM

Hahaha. Can't make it next week either fellas. I forgot I have plans to watch real QB's play

eDave 01-06-2018 11:08 PM

I'm going to go and act like it's us playing. Who's in?!

eDave 02-20-2018 09:53 PM

I have a slight interest in getting together for some Spring Training. Practice or game.

Anyone else feel the same?

Why Not? 02-20-2018 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 13427803)
I have a slight interest in getting together for some Spring Training. Practice or game.

Anyone else feel the same?

Perhaps. Problem is, I'm already ditching a day of work to take one of my boys to the Dbacks game on his bday(3/8)and I'm not missing any of the NCAA tourney for an ST game. I could be down for a game the first weekend in March?

eDave 02-20-2018 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 13427897)
Perhaps. Problem is, I'm already ditching a day of work to take one of my boys to the Dbacks game on his bday(3/8)and I'm not missing any of the NCAA tourney for an ST game. I could be down for a game the first weekend in March?

I'm up for whatever. An actual spring training game can be a cluster to get tickets for. Had a good time at a practice with Dog last year.

Hey, we could do a Sweet 16 or Final Four thing as well. I don't get to see enough of you.

Thanks for editing the title for us, Modulators.

Why Not? 02-21-2018 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 13428002)
I'm up for whatever. An actual spring training game can be a cluster to get tickets for. Had a good time at a practice with Dog last year.

Hey, we could do a Sweet 16 or Final Four thing as well. I don't get to see enough of you.

Thanks for editing the title for us, Modulators.

Sweet 16 hangout would be awesome.

KCUnited 02-21-2018 04:07 AM

I'll be around 3/10-3/17. Staying in Tempe this year. Off the top of my head, I'll be at KC/LA in Glendale and KC/Cubs in Surprise, both of which are weekday afternoon games though.

We plan to set up shop somewhere and watch the first round of the tourney for sure.