ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ****OFFICIAL Chiefs @ Bills AFC Divisional Playoff Game Day Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=351908)

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01-21-2024 04:40 PM

Rice had like 90 plus percent of the snaps or something like that last game. Want to see it just like that today!

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01-21-2024 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 17350153)
We got six

Rice, MVS, Watson, Hardman, James, and Ross

Eh MVS is just out there to do cardio. I don’t count him as a WR in my books

IowaHawkeyeChief 01-21-2024 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 17350156)
Eh MVS is just out there to do cardio. I don’t count him as a WR in my books

I thought the same last year, and he showed up in a playoff game. Today might be that day. Send him good vibes.

smithandrew051 01-21-2024 04:44 PM

I kept waiting for some bad news this week that never really came. Confidence is high.

Really banged up defense for the Bills. Their LBs are kinda like our OL going into that Bucs Super Bowl. Lost key guys all year and kept figuring it out. Feels like one too many losses for them and it’s going to be ugly. You just can’t trot third stringers out there and expect it to not get exposed. Really shitty luck for the Bills.

Our defense is flat out rolling. They’ve only had one bad game all year and that was a game where we were missing both Bolton and Tranquil. Sorta how the Bills will be tonight, except it’s worse for the Bills (we still had Gay and Chenal).

Bills pass rush seems to have fallen off a lot recently and that back end is beat to shit. Chiefs have figured it out with Toney and Moore on the bench forever.

Too much going the Chiefs way right now. I don’t care about the intangibles of this one. We have Reid/Mahomes. The intangible edge should go to us always. We’ve actually won these games before.

I’m predicting 23-13 Chiefs. 2 TDs and 3 Field goals for the Chiefs, but a major yardage advantage. The game won’t look as close as that score would indicate.

Marcellus 01-21-2024 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 17350153)
We got six

Rice, MVS, Watson, Hardman, James, and Ross

Ah yea I forgot to add Ross LOL.

ShowtimeSBMVP 01-21-2024 04:47 PM

All the home teams won so far always 1 that takes the L

Tribal Warfare 01-21-2024 04:47 PM

Hot Take - Noah Gray will have a great game against the Bill's with the focus switching to Kelce and Rice

493rd 01-21-2024 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP (Post 17350179)
All the home teams won so far always 1 that takes the L

Let’s hope

DRM08 01-21-2024 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 17350162)
I kept waiting for some bad news this week that never really came. Confidence is high.

Really banged up defense for the Bills. Their LBs are kinda like our OL going into that Bucs Super Bowl. Lost key guys all year and kept figuring it out. Feels like one too many losses for them and it’s going to be ugly. You just can’t trot third stringers out there and expect it to not get exposed. Really shitty luck for the Bills.

Our defense is flat out rolling. They’ve only had one bad game all year and that was a game where we were missing both Bolton and Tranquil. Sorta how the Bills will be tonight, except it’s worse for the Bills (we still had Gay and Chenal).

Bills pass rush seems to have fallen off a lot recently and that back end is beat to shit. Chiefs have figured it out with Toney and Moore on the bench forever.

Too much going the Chiefs way right now. I don’t care about the intangibles of this one. We have Reid/Mahomes. The intangible edge should go to us always. We’ve actually won these games before.

I’m predicting 23-13 Chiefs. 2 TDs and 3 Field goals for the Chiefs, but a major yardage advantage. The game won’t look as close as that score would indicate.

Buffalo has won 3 of the last 4 times. KC needed a miracle to win their 1 game. It would be great if Kansas City can win today, but it won’t be surprising at all if Buffalo wins.

Iowanian 01-21-2024 04:54 PM

I hope to see the chiefs score early and that CBS mics are turned up so we can feel the collective thud of their hopes and dreams leaving the baby of the stadium.

smithandrew051 01-21-2024 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRM08 (Post 17350193)
Buffalo has won 3 of the last 4 times. KC needed a miracle to win their 1 game. It would be great if Kansas City can win today, but it won’t be surprising at all if Buffalo wins.

I don’t know how you completely shrug off Buffalo’s injury situation that easily.

RunKC 01-21-2024 04:54 PM

Hardman is the guy I'm watching. They tried to get him very involved last week. I think he'll get more intermediate passes like crossers this week. Also will be used in the backfield

ChiefsCountry 01-21-2024 04:55 PM

Quote:

Nobody gives a shit about regular season games.

DRM08 01-21-2024 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 17350199)
I don’t know how you completely shrug off Buffalo’s injury situation that easily.

Because the Chiefs have killed themselves this season with dumb mistakes. As recently as Christmas Day they looked absolutely horrible on offense.

TheGuardian 01-21-2024 04:56 PM

Quote:

Dude, we were literally a Toney offsides away from beating them just weeks ago. He isn't even suiting up today. This isn't even the same team.