ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football So is GoChiefs banned er what (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=297148)

C3HIEF3S 01-02-2016 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 11990565)
:rolleyes:

I can't believe you're a lawyer. You make about as much sense as a turd I drop in the toilet.

Check that: Less, especially considering your stupid ass followed over SCOTT PIOLI IN 2009.

You can pretty much **** off and die at any time, DoucheLord.

Now that's not very nice.

splatbass 01-02-2016 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 11990562)
What's not to get? It's pretty straightforward. They are banning people for things that aren't bannable

It is a privately owned web site. Everything is bannable if they want it to be. There is no constitutional or legal right to post on CP. Moses didn't hand the rules down on stone tablets from God.

KC2004 01-02-2016 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 11990567)
I'm not sure what the eye roll is about. All I posted was a basic recap of what's been happening.

How about the fact that he's not banned but moderated. Banned and moderated are 2 different things.

DaneMcCloud 01-02-2016 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 11990567)
I'm not sure what the eye roll is about. All I posted was a basic recap of what's been happening.

Are you SERIOUS? You joined CP in 2009 when Pioli was hired. He sucked ass.

Since that time, the Patriots have appeared in TWO Super Bowl while the Chiefs haven't WON a playoff game since 1994.

It seems like a waste of time to debate about banned members, especially on a site outside of the AFC East.

But I guess that's just me.

Just Passin' By 01-02-2016 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC2004 (Post 11990576)
How about the fact that he's not banned but moderated. Banned and moderated are 2 different things.

It's a de facto ban.

splatbass 01-02-2016 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 11990583)
It's a de facto ban.

Ban, not a ban - doesn't matter. They can ban anyone they want for anything they want.

Just Passin' By 01-02-2016 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 11990577)
Are you SERIOUS? You joined CP in 2009 when Pioli was hired. He sucked ass.

Since that time, the Patriots have appeared in TWO Super Bowl while the Chiefs haven't WON a playoff game since 1994.

It seems like a waste of time to debate about banned members, especially on a site outside of the AFC East.

But I guess that's just me.

Quit being an asshole. I wasn't debating anything. Someone said they didn't get Milkman's point. I just broke Milkman's point down into basic terms for that poster, since Milkman hadn't yet responded.

And what the Patriots have done, when I joined, etc..., that stuff has nothing to do with any of this.

saphojunkie 01-02-2016 02:22 AM

Oh yay, the contriarians have arrived to tell us all about the horrors of unthical banning!

I guess there was always going to be a vacuum of dipshit trollery.

NJChiefsFan 01-02-2016 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 11990585)
Ban, not a ban - doesn't matter. They can ban anyone they want for anything they want.

Are many people really debating that as a private site it's the mods right to make a decision? It's more about what people view is the image of this site. CP has a lot of mythos, and maybe the biggest of all is the leathery skin it takes to post here. I think people have the right to express their concern over that, especially those unlike me who have put in their time.

Maybe this site doesn't move humanity forward, but it has it's own awkward charm, even for those of us that don't participate in that attitude. I don't know what specific posts if any led to Clay being banned or neutered until he gave up. I know that when I thought he was trolling I ignored him, which was a lot. The problem is some people took the bait for some unknown reason. How you can quote a guy and accuse him of trolling and not realize that you are the one giving him power is beyond me.

Anyway, I tend to agree with Milkman here. Unless I am missing facts I would prefer that it be an actual egregious post that got him in the cross hairs, not just constant annoyance.

TLO 01-02-2016 02:38 AM

Face asshole

Strongside 01-02-2016 02:42 AM

Clay is like the terrorists. We continue to talk about him, and thus he has won.

Mav 01-02-2016 03:11 AM

Hmmm. Hadn't noticed honestly.

Gadzooks 01-02-2016 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 11990599)
Are many people really debating that as a private site it's the mods right to make a decision? It's more about what people view is the image of this site. CP has a lot of mythos, and maybe the biggest of all is the leathery skin it takes to post here. I think people have the right to express their concern over that, especially those unlike me who have put in their time.

Maybe this site doesn't move humanity forward, but it has it's own awkward charm, even for those of us that don't participate in that attitude. I don't know what specific posts if any led to Clay being banned or neutered until he gave up. I know that when I thought he was trolling I ignored him, which was a lot. The problem is some people took the bait for some unknown reason. How you can quote a guy and accuse him of trolling and not realize that you are the one giving him power is beyond me.

Anyway, I tend to agree with Milkman here. Unless I am missing facts I would prefer that it be an actual egregious post that got him in the cross hairs, not just constant annoyance.

Great post! CP's knocked out 3 of the top 20 posters by banning, so called, malcontents to appease the homers.
While guys like Clay and RoR criticize and challenge every move that's made by the Chiefs, the homers have very little to offer in rebuttal, (you know who you are).
To think that CP is leaning towards a Orange Mange type of moderation is scary:
- Rain Man could be banned for saying he liked Leslie O'Neal
- Dane could be banned for not liking the new Star Wars movie
- SNR could be banned for his love of rape and Terrance Copper

Where does it end?!? Milkman's right for a change. I implore the CP mods to stop catering to pussies and let people talk.

People with chaffed pussies should visit their local OBGYN.

DaneMcCloud 01-02-2016 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 11990607)
Great post! CP's knocked out 3 of the top 20 posters by banning, so called, malcontents to appease the homers.
While guys like Clay and RoR criticize and challenge every move that's made by the Chiefs, the homers have very little to offer in rebuttal, (you know who you are).
To think that CP is leaning towards a Orange Mange type of moderation is scary:
- Rain Man could be banned for saying he liked Leslie O'Neal
- Dane could be banned for not liking the new Star Wars movie
- SNR could be banned for his love of rape and Terrance Copper

Where does it end?!? Milkman's right for a change. I implore the CP mods to stop catering to pussies and let people talk.

People with chaffed pussies should visit their local OBGYN.

This might be the dumbest posts ever.

Gadzooks 01-02-2016 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 11990608)
This might be the dumbest posts ever.

:D (that wasn't even a proper sentence)