ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   ****OFFICIAL 2020 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=329772)

RunKC 03-27-2020 11:48 AM

I was thinking him or Bryce Hall. Good job Rain Man

staylor26 03-27-2020 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14871603)
Seriously? What are the odds of that? I figured for sure I was going to disappoint you.

I would’ve made the same 2 picks you made. Top guy on my board at both spots.

You won’t hear me complaining one bit :clap:

Chief Northman 03-27-2020 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 14871612)

There was a fight last year about talking about guys yet to be selected during the draft. Let’s not go there again....

Not implying you did this on purpose...

Sfeihc 03-27-2020 11:57 AM

Now the question is does Rain Man double down at CB in the CP Mock?

Noah I, Ward, Fenton, Hamilton and Barron is the current depth chart in the CP Mock World.

Heck given the depth at LB and CB I'd be tempted to double dip at both positions if the right players fall to Veach Man.

Chief Northman 03-27-2020 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 14871652)

Noah I, Ward, Fenton, Hamilton and Barron is the current depth chart in the CP Mock World.

Heck given the depth at LB and CB I'd be tempted to double dip at both positions if the right players fall to Veach Man.

Barron?

I think you mean Brown.

Here I thought I missed a Mark Barron signing....

Chargem 03-27-2020 12:21 PM

Boo assumed I had a pick at the start of the round, didn't realize the Giants had traded it.

DJ's left nut 03-27-2020 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14871494)
I was really torn between two guys. I'll post the other one when he's drafted. I felt like there were probably four guys that I would've really felt good about.

Probably the direction I'd have gone.

But there's also one other guy on there that I'd have thought real hard about (especially if I'd have gone w/ Delpit in Rd1).

We'll see when my other guy goes.

Rain Man 03-27-2020 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 14871652)

I plan to amaze and dazzle people with my plans for the next three rounds.

Sfeihc 03-27-2020 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14871939)
I plan to amaze and dazzle people with my plans for the next three rounds.

You're a dazzler, alright.

KurtCobain 03-27-2020 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14871401)
I should be responsible here. There are a couple of good LBs and OL that the Packers could take, and they certainly need help in those spots. And the player they want to take could certainly be considered a luxury.

Buuuuut... this is my favorite TE in the draft. They have holes, but these are the last years of Aaron Rodgers, and if all you ever do is worry about plugging holes, you'll never fill them all. I've drafted like 1000 TEs for the Packers, and Aaron never uses the position at all, but they didn't used to be a run-first team, either. Then last year happened. Things change.

I also don't think the Packers can risk waiting until the 3rd, hoping he's still around. The TE run will start soon in this CP mock. Maybe it starts now, actually.

The Green Bay Packers select Harrison Bryant, TE, Florida Atlantic

Took my guy. Great pick.

KurtCobain 03-27-2020 02:58 PM

Hi, I'm Kurt Cobain, a native of the state of Washington. I am so excited to announce the next pick of the Seattle Seahawks, even though I don't really like sports. I do like black people, though. And our newest citizen of Seattle is just that!

Bryce Hall, CB, Virginia

chiefscafan 03-27-2020 03:32 PM

The Cincinnati Bengals select Curtis Weaver, DE, Boise State

Cincinnati needs an edge rusher and a sack artist there aren’t as prolific as him in this draft.

Rain Man 03-27-2020 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14871494)
I was really torn between two guys. I'll post the other one when he's drafted. I felt like there were probably four guys that I would've really felt good about.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 14871612)

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 14872050)
Hi, I'm Kurt Cobain, a native of the state of Washington. I am so excited to announce the next pick of the Seattle Seahawks, even though I don't really like sports. I do like black people, though. And our newest citizen of Seattle is just that!

Bryce Hall, CB, Virginia

Yeah, Bryce Hall was my other guy. I was initially leaning toward Hall due to height and some good things I've read about him. But it appears that Igbinoghene is faster and I like him as a cover guy.

The Franchise 03-27-2020 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14872167)
Yeah, Bryce Hall was my other guy. I was initially leaning toward Hall due to height and some good things I've read about him. But it appears that Igbhinoghene is faster and I like him as a cover guy.

I figured Hall was the other CB but I didn’t want to say anything. I would be happy with either one of those guys in the 2nd.

Chief Northman 03-27-2020 03:46 PM

So many needs, so few picks for the Redskins. With Trent Williams asking for his release or a trade, the team turns the page.

With the 66th overall pick the Washington Redskins select Ezra Cleveland - Tackle - Boise State

Cleveland is rising up draft boards as he had a nice combine, showing athleticism and functional mobility. He can develop into a dependable Tackle over time, but can kick inside if needed.