ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The Official 24 Bet Pictures Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109342)

go bo 02-01-2005 12:08 AM

c'mon goat boy, only 7 more to go...

Hammock Parties 02-01-2005 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go bo
c'mon goat boy, only 7 more to go...

Who is goat boy?

Slayer Diablo 02-01-2005 12:10 AM

I guess I should tell the truth now. I had it planned all along, crybaby. You fell for it so quick and shaved I couldn't believe it. Thanks for the win....SUCKER. :D

PastorMikH 02-01-2005 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian

You mean this guy?

Hammock Parties 02-01-2005 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jessica Simpson
I guess I should tell the truth now. I had it planned all along, crybaby. You fell for it so quick and shaved I couldn't believe it. Thanks for the win....SUCKER. :D

You're so full of shit.

You lost as soon as you said you forfeited...simple as that.

Hammock Parties 02-01-2005 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH
You mean this guy?

That definitely looks like an Iowanian post...lame smack, bad photoshop skills....

PastorMikH 02-01-2005 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jessica Simpson

ROFL ROFL ROFL

go bo 02-01-2005 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs
Who is goat boy?

what, have you got him on ignore too? ROFL ROFL ROFL

Hammock Parties 02-01-2005 12:17 AM

Quote:

what, have you got him on ignore too? ROFL ROFL ROFL

One more....then post your thread!

go bo 02-01-2005 12:18 AM

nah, i'm just gonna use the who will be number 50 to reach 10k thread instead...

Hammock Parties 02-01-2005 12:19 AM

Quote:

nah, i'm just gonna use the who will be number 50 to reach 10k thread instead...

OK...well, thanks in advance.

go bo 02-01-2005 12:24 AM

10,000!!!!! PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ

Phobia 02-01-2005 12:37 AM

gochiefs,
How many times have I taken your side and supported you? This is the thanks I get from you? I foresaw something like this taking place, so I appointed WTI. He's one the most fair and impartial people on this board so you can know he'll make a fair decision. Until then, all we can do is wait patiently and try really hard not to look foolish in our responses..... oooops, too late.

Hammock Parties 02-01-2005 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
gochiefs,
How many times have I taken your side and supported you? This is the thanks I get from you? I foresaw something like this taking place, so I appointed WTI. He's one the most fair and impartial people on this board so you can know he'll make a fair decision. Until then, all we can do is wait patiently and try really hard not to look foolish in our responses..... oooops, too late.

Yeah, I have egg on my face....sorry, and thanks for changing it back.

go bo 02-01-2005 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
gochiefs,

eh, he just did it so i'd stay up and get my 10,000th post tonight... :harumph:

well, maybe not... :p