ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Jon Gruden made an oopsie [and has resigned] (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=340166)

Molitoth 10-09-2021 07:45 AM

"You better tuck that thing in, you'll get it caught on a trip wire." -Drill Sergeant (Forrest Gump)

Imagine this movie coming out in today's society. Actually that has me wondering if they cut that scene when it shows on TV broadcasts.

ThyKingdomCome15 10-09-2021 07:49 AM

Gruden should know better than to say something like that. Not nice.

mililo4cpa 10-09-2021 07:58 AM

Interesting.....do the Fade use this as an excuse to drop the ridiculous Gruden contract, because if they don't, he'll likely go the full 10....

Of course, that assumes there isn't anything more, which tends to be what happens in the cancel culture. If this is only an isolated incident, then likely the Fade keep this in house (unless they really do want to dump that contract), but perhaps we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg....

DJJasonp 10-09-2021 09:19 AM

In the 80s, as a teenager, I often pondered what would bring about the demise of our society.

Nuclear war? Aids? Bird Flu? Acid rain?

Nope.

Words.

Flying High D 10-09-2021 09:38 AM

At least his contract is fully guaranteed.

jd1020 10-09-2021 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJJasonp (Post 15880667)
In the 80s, as a teenager, I often pondered what would bring about the demise of our society.

Nuclear war? Aids? Bird Flu? Acid rain?

Nope.

Words.

Is it the words or the Karens trying to turn those words into something its not and now all of a sudden its national news and the only thing being talked about for weeks? Because I bet if you removed the Karens, the words, especially the ones in this "extreme display of racism", wouldn't be given an initial thought.

DJJasonp 10-09-2021 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 15880692)
Is it the words or the Karens trying to turn those words into something its not and now all of a sudden its national news and the only thing being talked about for weeks? Because I bet if you removed the Karens, the words, especially the ones in this "extreme display of racism", wouldn't be given an initial thought.

no

Karens aren't the ones doing the cancelling.

words are the most dangerous and lethal thing we have on the planet right now (demonstrated by the emergency-response actions that follow them).

jd1020 10-09-2021 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJJasonp (Post 15880696)
Karens aren't the ones doing the cancelling.

100% disagree.

Cancel culture is a chain reaction that starts with the wave of Karens trying to make anything and everything turn into a race argument. The cancelling is a PR reaction.

This story is ****ing 10 years old. It's nothing. It's only something because the public finally caught wind of it and its spreading like wild fire and a man has his job at risk for something no one gave a shit about 10 years ago.

DJJasonp 10-09-2021 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 15880721)
100% disagree.

Cancel culture is a chain reaction that starts with the wave of Karens trying to make anything and everything turn into a race argument. The cancelling is a PR reaction.

This story is ****ing 10 years old. It's nothing. It's only something because the public finally caught wind of it and its spreading like wild fire and a man has his job at risk for something no one gave a shit about 10 years ago.

Agree to disagree. And LOL at what you consider to be the root of who makes everything about race.

Have no idea where you got that from, but Godspeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jd1020 10-09-2021 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJJasonp (Post 15880737)
Agree to disagree.

So let me get this straight...

In this specific case, you believe a man is potentially going to lose his job because of his words? Words he wrote 10 years ago. Words he wrote before he landed a $100M job. Those words?

Prison Bitch 10-09-2021 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 (Post 15880607)
Gruden should know better than to say something like that. Not nice.

I stayed up till 3am last nite worrying about this story.

Just couldn’t get to sleep.

DJJasonp 10-09-2021 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 15880747)
So let me get this straight...

In this specific case, you believe a man is potentially going to lose his job because of his words? Words he wrote 10 years ago. Words he wrote before he landed a $100M job. Those words?

Potentially, yes.

Why did Kevin Hart get fired from hosting the Oscars (and plenty other examples)?

Certainly wasnt "Karens" (unless your definition of "Karen" is way broader than most, which is fine).

You need to watch Chapelle's recent netflix special. He covers this quite well.

T-post Tom 10-09-2021 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 15880603)
"You better tuck that thing in, you'll get it caught on a trip wire." -Drill Sergeant (Forrest Gump)

Imagine this movie coming out in today's society. Actually that has me wondering if they cut that scene when it shows on TV broadcasts.

Lots of examples to be found. Even recent prime time favorites aren’t exempt. They are now editing some of Michael Scott’s iconic lines out of “The Office“ reruns. :shake:

RealSNR 10-09-2021 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15880213)
We need Mahomes to use his BLM clout to get Gruden canceled so we can eliminate them from the division race.

Gruden will do that himself brah

jd1020 10-09-2021 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJJasonp (Post 15880767)
Certainly wasnt "Karens" (unless your definition of "Karen" is way broader than most, which is fine).

Indeed my definition of a Karen is broader than just a white blonde using her race as entitlement. Black people use their race as entitlement as well. Anyone, no matter which race, who screams racism for a reaction is a ****ing Karen in my book.

DJJasonp 10-09-2021 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 15880778)
Indeed my definition of a Karen is broader than just a white blonde using her race as entitlement. Black people use their race as entitlement as well. Anyone, no matter which race, who screams racism for a reaction is a ****ing Karen in my book.

then your comments make much more sense now. thanks for clarifying.

rabblerouser 10-09-2021 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 15880603)

Lieutenant Dang said that, sir.

Easy 6 10-09-2021 01:26 PM

I don't give two shits about Gruden, but if thats a fireable offense **** the NFL

My yahoo scroll over coffee this morning was chock full of sports sites drumming this up for clicks, its a pathetic statement on the state of "journalism" in this country, IMO

Dirty laundry, indeed

flinchfree 10-09-2021 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 15880778)
................. Black people use their race as entitlement as well. Anyone, no matter which race, who screams racism for a reaction is a ****ing Karen in my book.

I don't know how much more stupid someone can get than what you've posted.

People point out racism SO THAT IT CAN STOP.
NOT, for simply a reaction.
But your dopey ass thinks you can be the diviner of what is an acceptable amount of racism that society should live with?
What, you that short of jokes?
Or can't find something else less than clever to say?

So many ****ing stupid people who want to hold on to the right to be an asshole.....
And why?
Because they know that's they're defining quality.
You've got nothing else to stand up on without it right?

If it wasn't so necessary for y'all to hang on to, then you wouldn't be so mad at the notion you'd have to stop.

Losers.

jd1020 10-09-2021 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flinchfree (Post 15881007)
I don't know how much more stupid someone can get than what you've posted.

People point out racism SO THAT IT CAN STOP.
NOT, for simply a reaction.
But your dopey ass thinks you can be the diviner of what is an acceptable amount of racism that society should live with?
What, you that short of jokes?
Or can't find something else less than clever to say?

So many ****ing stupid people who want to hold on to the right to be an asshole.....
And why?
Because they know that's they're defining quality.
You've got nothing else to stand up on without it right?

If it wasn't so necessary for y'all to hang on to, then you wouldn't be so mad at the notion you'd have to stop.

Losers.

Calling someone dumb with big lips is racist?

Calm down, Karen. Slavery ended 155 years ago. Be happy.

flinchfree 10-09-2021 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 15881012)

Wow, nice car in 1870.
https://c8.alamy.com/comp/A9BPP3/seg...60s-A9BPP3.jpg

jd1020 10-09-2021 02:54 PM

How do they expect a fat person to fit through those doors? I demand justice!

flinchfree 10-09-2021 02:55 PM

Quote:

So I assume those frothing about someone kneeling during the national anthem are Karens too right?
You good for a flag burning by any chance?

jd1020 10-09-2021 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flinchfree (Post 15881031)
So I assume those frothing about someone kneeling during the national anthem is a Karen too right?

Pretty close.

The kneeling for a black man who was also a criminal getting shot by the police in the middle of their attempts at resisting arrest is pretty ****ing Karenesque. It's also pretty ironic coming from a bunch of guys making million dollar salaries living in their gated white communities.

flinchfree 10-09-2021 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 15881036)
Pretty close.

The kneeling for a black man who was also a criminal getting shot by the police in the middle of their attempts at resisting arrest is pretty ****ing Karenesque. It's also pretty ironic coming from a bunch of guys making million dollar salaries living in their gated white communities.

No.

Those having an apoplectic fit at seeing someone kneeling during the anthem, for whatever ****ing reason, are the Karens.

You know, the one's making more of something than is intended?
Like you are suggesting about those who call out racist behavior you want to hold on to?

jd1020 10-09-2021 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flinchfree (Post 15881047)
No.

Those having an apoplectic fit at seeing someone kneeling during the anthem, for whatever ****ing reason, are the Karens.

Like you are suggesting about those who call out racist behavior you want to hold on to?

I'm not having a fit. I dont care if someone kneels or stands for the anthem. That's their right. But dont sit there and act like you dont know why or what started them kneeling for the anthem as if they arent trying to send some message that doesnt have any factual meaning, they just aren't screaming and burning down cities.

Easy 6 10-09-2021 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flinchfree (Post 15881047)
No.

So cracking on someones looks is now equivalent to Jim Crow type racism?

Have you never made fun of another black guys looks?

You're just looking to be outraged

Mennonite 10-09-2021 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flinchfree (Post 15881026)

Sadly, this car was lynched soon after this photo was taken for no more reason than the color of its paint and its plump, rubbery tires.

https://i.imgur.com/7TPx4UP.jpg

notorious 10-09-2021 03:12 PM

This thread needs to be taken out back and shot.

MTG#10 10-09-2021 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 15881053)

He's THE perfect example of a beta-male Karen just looking to be outraged over any and everything he wants to perceive as racism.

mkp785 10-09-2021 03:16 PM

Well I think the only correct punishment here is to force them to trade Waller to us for a conditional 7th round draft. That'll make sure that he and the Raiders have learned their lesson.

:D

KCUnited 10-09-2021 03:19 PM

Corn has entered the shat

Mahomes_Is_God 10-09-2021 03:28 PM

"Dumborris Smith" actually gave me a good laugh. Too many thin-skinned pusscakes in this country.

Spott 10-09-2021 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 15881053)

Be careful insulting this guy. I heard he knows a guy that once had an exclusive membership at Gold’s Gym. By exclusive, I mean the guy had a credit card when he signed up.

rabblerouser 10-09-2021 04:47 PM

Quote:

Well, slavery ended in America 155 years ago.

There are still slaves in Africa and the Middle East, but that's none of my business...

jd1020 10-09-2021 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 15881178)

There are still slaves in Africa and the Middle East, but that's none of my business...

They dont want to know where it started or who was selling.

MTG#10 10-09-2021 05:02 PM

Quote:

I don't buy that shit at all. The Middle East is predominantly Islamic, and Islam is the religion of peace.

Easy 6 10-09-2021 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 15881172)
Be careful insulting this guy. I heard he knows a guy that once had an exclusive membership at Gold’s Gym. By exclusive, I mean the guy had a credit card when he signed up.

?... :bolt:

Flying High D 10-09-2021 06:18 PM

Quote:

“ Human trafficking is a modern form of slavery. It is an extreme form of labor exploitation where women, men and children are recruited or obtained and then forced to labor against their will through force, fraud or coercion. Trafficking victims are often lured by false promises of decent jobs and better lives.”

https://www.aclu.org/other/human-tra...-united-states

Eureka 10-09-2021 08:28 PM

https://www.nfl.com/news/nflpa-votes...r-another-term

Well looks like the vote to retain Demaurice Smith was successful. The fact that this story came out the right before the vote is just pure coincidence. We were about to vote our brother out but now we stand with him in solidarity. Guy got the lowest possible amount of votes to retain his job and told the voters that he would step down after this term.

This whole Gruden story stinks.

rabblerouser 10-10-2021 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 15881337)
https://www.nfl.com/news/nflpa-votes...r-another-term

Well looks like the vote to retain Demaurice Smith was successful. The fact that this story came out the right before the vote is just pure coincidence. We were about to vote our brother out but now we stand with him in solidarity. Guy got the lowest possible amount of votes to retain his job and told the voters that he would step down after this term.

This whole Gruden story stinks.

It doesn't stink like Urban Meyer's fingers.

Speaking of someone else who's grateful about the Gruden story...

Spott 10-10-2021 01:01 PM

I wonder what the vulgar comment he made about Goodell was.

Pitt Gorilla 10-10-2021 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God (Post 15881099)
"Dumborris Smith" actually gave me a good laugh. Too many thin-skinned pusscakes in this country.

Meh, once you hit high school or so, name-calling looses its appeal as a comedic device.

Sassy Squatch 10-11-2021 04:13 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The NFL sent the Raiders additional Jon Gruden emails to review on top of the negative one that surfaced last week and, per sources around the league, the NFL is actively monitoring the situation and waiting to see how the team will handle the matter.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1447684688710144000?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 11, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Megatron96 10-11-2021 04:21 PM

So, to be clear: Gruden wrote something in an email over 10 years ago that was unflattering to Demaurice Smith, so because Smith is not white Gruden must pay with his job.

But the NFL doesn't have a problem with allowing known domestic abusers to play (a la Greg Hardy/A. Brown/etc.) . . . because why again?

Double standards, baby.

BryanBusby 10-11-2021 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron96 (Post 15888485)
So, to be clear: Gruden wrote something in an email over 10 years ago that was unflattering to Demaurice Smith, so because Smith is not white Gruden must pay with his job.

But the NFL doesn't have a problem with allowing known domestic abusers to play (a la Greg Hardy/A. Brown/etc.) . . . because why again?

Double standards, baby.

The guys you put in your example lost their jobs too, though. Not sure where you're going with this?

Giant Octopodes 10-11-2021 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flying High D (Post 15881249)
“ Human trafficking is a modern form of slavery. It is an extreme form of labor exploitation where women, men and children are recruited or obtained and then forced to labor against their will through force, fraud or coercion. Trafficking victims are often lured by false promises of decent jobs and better lives.”

What's your point? I can give you the definition of starvation too, doesn't mean it occurs with any practical frequency in the United States. Do you know how many people went missing in the USA in 2018? -3000. They found 3000 more people than went missing. The total amount of people missing from ALL TIME in the USA is 85,000.

As far as importing them in from other countries? Welp, your own quote indicating they are "lured by false promises of decent jobs and better lives" kinda covers that one. The sex workers in the Kraft case are a fine example - listed as "sex trafficking victims" despite direct evidence they were free to come and go and their own direct testimony that they were not being held against their will whatsoever.

Now, does that mean that someone being held against their will and trafficked for forced sexual activity never happens? Of course not. And certainly it can and should be eliminated wherever found, just like murder, rape, or other heinous crimes. For what it's worth, happens primarily in California. But it's neither legal nor common and claims far fewer victims each year than suicide, overdoses, car accidents, you name it, even by the most aggressive measurements possible, which would put it somewhere around 2000 incidents per year in the USA as a whole. Just saying.

Sassy Squatch 10-11-2021 05:18 PM

Really milking it now.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">�� The email from Jon Gruden – and some of the reaction to it – confirms that the fight against racism, racist tropes and intolerance is not over. This is not about an email as much as it is about a pervasive belief by some that people who look like me can be treated as less.</p>&mdash; DeMaurice Smith (@demauricesmith) <a href="https://twitter.com/demauricesmith/status/1447697994657239042?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 11, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Easy 6 10-11-2021 05:24 PM

His first statement on the matter was full of phony, pompous indignation and this one is no better... yeah he's milking it hard, no question

The whole situation perfectly encapsulates whats wrong with this nation right now... trying to drum up some minor slight from 11 years ago, with the hope of costing someone their job

Smith is a snowflake pussy

Megatron96 10-11-2021 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 15888491)
The guys you put in your example lost their jobs too, though. Not sure where you're going with this?

ROFL
Of course you don't. Eyes wide shut, again.

KCJake 10-11-2021 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 15879898)
Who cares

The entire world. This kinda shit is all that matters these days.

Sassy Squatch 10-11-2021 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 15888594)
His first statement on the matter was full of phony, pompous indignation and this one is no better... yeah he's milking it hard, no question

The whole situation perfectly encapsulates whats wrong with this nation right now... trying to drum up some minor slight from 11 years ago, with the hope of costing someone their job

Smith is a snowflake pussy

NFL probably welcomes it with open arms. WFT was just raided by the DEA last week and nobody has said shit. This is a nice little distraction.

BryanBusby 10-11-2021 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron96 (Post 15888597)
ROFL
Of course you don't. Eyes wide shut, again.

Because I presented facts? The Panthers cut Hardy and the Patriots absolutely releasd Brown.

How are your examples useful?

jd1020 10-11-2021 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15888584)
Really milking it now.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">�� The email from Jon Gruden – and some of the reaction to it – confirms that the fight against racism, racist tropes and intolerance is not over. This is not about an email as much as it is about a pervasive belief by some that people who look like me can be treated as less.</p>&mdash; DeMaurice Smith (@demauricesmith) <a href="https://twitter.com/demauricesmith/status/1447697994657239042?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 11, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Oh Dumboriss Smith, read my Michelin tire sized lips

Easy 6 10-11-2021 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15888600)
NFL probably welcomes it with open arms. WFT was just raided by the DEA last week and nobody has said shit. This is a nice little distraction.

Right? haven't heard a peep about that story since the day the news broke

ChiefsCountry 10-11-2021 05:42 PM

This is all being brought up because Smith was on his way out with the NFLPA. Throwing the race card out to keep his job.

siberian khatru 10-11-2021 06:13 PM

Raiders Coach’s Emails Included Homophobic and Misogynistic Comments

Quote:

Gruden’s messages were sent to Bruce Allen, the former president of the Washington Football Team, and others, while he was working for ESPN as a color analyst during “Monday Night Football,” the sports network’s weekly prime-time telecast of N.F.L. games. In the emails, Gruden called the league’s commissioner, Roger Goodell, a “f****t” and a “clueless anti football pussy” and said that Goodell should not have pressured Jeff Fisher, then the coach of the Rams, to draft “queers,” a reference to Michael Sam, a gay player chosen by the team in 2014.

BryanBusby 10-11-2021 06:19 PM

LMAO that's the big bombshell?

dirk digler 10-11-2021 06:21 PM

The Raiders have to fire him those maybe worse than the first email especially with a openely gay player on his team. How can you lead a team now?

Sassy Squatch 10-11-2021 06:21 PM

Hahaha he's ****ed but I love the fact he called Goodell a pillowbiter.

Sassy Squatch 10-11-2021 06:28 PM

Latest emails are from 2018.

KC_Connection 10-11-2021 06:28 PM

Davis is going to end up paying this guy that 100M after firing him. What a ridiculous contract. LMAO

dirk digler 10-11-2021 06:44 PM

Won't be surprised if he isn't fired by tomorrow.

mr. tegu 10-11-2021 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15888584)
Really milking it now.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">�� The email from Jon Gruden – and some of the reaction to it – confirms that the fight against racism, racist tropes and intolerance is not over. This is not about an email as much as it is about a pervasive belief by some that people who look like me can be treated as less.</p>— DeMaurice Smith (@demauricesmith) <a href="https://twitter.com/demauricesmith/status/1447697994657239042?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 11, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Let’s be clear. This isn’t as simple as being thin skinned. It’s actively using one’s skin color as a cover for any criticism or insults. It’s intentional, manipulative, and all too common.

Baby Lee 10-11-2021 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 15888685)

No offense, but when you find news like this indulge us and take the extra step to find a source other than the NYT.

Not that it's outright false, or that we're doubting the accuracy even, necessarily. Just that a world with less references to and traffic around that odious institution is an improved world.

Sassy Squatch 10-11-2021 06:50 PM

Yeesh.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">There&#39;s some high level chess/checkers going on with Gruden. The league doesn&#39;t want to suspend him. The league wants the Raiders to fire him. The league likely will keep leaking more emails until the Raiders fire him.</p>&mdash; ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) <a href="https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1447724165079969792?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 12, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

jd1020 10-11-2021 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15888781)
Yeesh.

So the NFL is blackmailing the Raiders?

ChiliConCarnage 10-11-2021 07:02 PM

and he's resigning

unothadeal 10-11-2021 07:02 PM

He’s resigned

Why Not? 10-11-2021 07:03 PM

hahaahha. Eat it Faid

dirk digler 10-11-2021 07:04 PM

That didn't take long. LMAO

The guy is scumbag

The Franchise 10-11-2021 07:05 PM

He gone.

Damnt. I wanted him to stay because he sucks.

KC_Connection 10-11-2021 07:06 PM

So he's going to resign and pass up the tens of millions? No way.

jd1020 10-11-2021 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 15888815)
He gone.

If that leak of the NFL basically blackmailing the Raiders is to be believed, I was kind of hoping it kept going for a little bit to see who they dont want anyone to know already saw those emails.

Hammock Parties 10-11-2021 07:06 PM

Told ya.

We just need to take care of LAC now.

Why Not? 10-11-2021 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 15888815)
He gone.

Oh don't worry Mayock and Harry Dunne won't get a hire right.

Gravedigger 10-11-2021 07:08 PM

Irony. The Color Analyst gets fired for racist tropes.

smithandrew051 10-11-2021 07:08 PM

My guess is that the NFL has something way worse that they aren’t releasing. Notice, these got progressively worse.

From just an implied racist-ish message to an explicit use of a word that is widely unacceptable as anti-gay.

They probably made a deal with him. Resign and we won’t release the rest.

unothadeal 10-11-2021 07:10 PM

In a shocking discovery, Jon Gruden is found to be exactly the type of guy you kinda figured him to be

siberian khatru 10-11-2021 07:10 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Source: Jon Gruden just informed his staff that he plans to resign as <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Raiders?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Raiders</a> coach.</p>&mdash; Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) <a href="https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1447729071673257989?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 12, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>