ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Devin White, not a fan of Chiefs' coaching (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=337123)

Sure-Oz 02-17-2021 04:40 PM

This team is going to come out pissed next season. I really wish they got to play TB again.

Sure-Oz 02-17-2021 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 15554449)
It's pretty much the worst set of circumstances you could have for a Super Bowl.

-The entire starting offensive line is pretty much wiped out

-Multiple positions on the o-line were assigned different spots

-A coach on the team is involved in a near-fatal accident, nearly causing the death of a child

-The coach on the team that was involved in the accident is the head coach's son.

It definitely didn't feel like the team was ready to go at all.

Coochie liquor 02-17-2021 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 15554443)
The team was unfocused because the head coaches son potentially killed 2 kids 3 days prior to the game leaving practice. Wtf?

And the disparity of penalties is because the chiefs have been one of the most penalized teams in the league the last few years and Tom Brady teams tend to be one of the least. I could have told you that would be the case long before the superbowl.

Then why did you pick the Chiefs to win 37-31?

JakeF 02-17-2021 06:21 PM

Quote:

The team was unfocused because the head coaches son potentially killed 2 kids 3 days prior to the game leaving practice. Wtf?

And the disparity of penalties is because the chiefs have been one of the most penalized teams in the league the last few years and Tom Brady teams tend to be one of the least. I could have told you that would be the case long before the superbowl.

Come on. We were unfocused for part of games all year. We did dumb stuff, coached dumb stuff, only to have Mahomes save us in the end.

We played russian roulette all year and got shot in the head in the Super Bowl.

Reid coached poorly most of the SB. The refs screwed us HARD. Tampa Bay is good enough to keep us from overcoming all the over stuff and coming back to win. You could see it coming a mile away. Homers just didn't want to believe it.

Reid and Veach should have worked on the Oline all year but they didn't. Wisniewski left for the Steelers even though he was the first answer we've found for left tackle in maybe a decade. LDT didn't really play well last year and the guy we got to back him up was another injury-prone guy. We've been skating by without a strong swing tackle for years and betting that Fisher/Schwartz would stay healthy. This year it caught up with us. We keep letting Centers walk instead of paying them until we ending up in scrubville.

chiefzilla1501 02-17-2021 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakeF (Post 15554649)
Come on. We were unfocused for part of games all year. We did dumb stuff, coached dumb stuff, only to have Mahomes save us at the end.

We played russian roulette all year and got shot in the head in the Super Bowl.

Reid coached poorly most of the game. The refs screwed us HARD. Tampa Bay is good enough to keep us from overcoming all the over stuff and coming back to win. You could see it coming a mile away. Homers just didn't want to hear it.

Reid and Veach should have worked on the Oline all year but they didn't. Wisniewski left for the Steelers even though he was the first answer we've found for left tackle in maybe a decade. LDT didn't really play well last year and the guy we got to back him up was another injury-prone guy. We've been skating by without a strong swing tackle for years and betting that Fisher/Schwartz would stay healthy. This year it caught up with us. We keep letting Centers walk instead of paying them until we ending up in scrubville.

I still will never understand anyone who blames veach and Reid for the state of our OL. We may have done perfectly fine with a healthy fisher. We looked fine when we played Tampa earlier in the year.

How many starting caliber backup OL do you expect on a roster? How many were we going to get given that a gazillion OL were getting hurt across the league because we didn't have a preseason?

staylor26 02-17-2021 06:26 PM

Quote:

LMAO

Yea it wasn’t that the officiating was completely and blatantly one-sided in the 1st half. It’s because somehow Tom Brady makes his entire team more disciplined on his own!

LMAO

Imagine believing this garbage. Holy shit.

JakeF 02-17-2021 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 15554653)
I still will never understand anyone who blames veach and Reid for the state of our OL. We may have done perfectly fine with a healthy fisher. We looked fine when we played Tampa earlier in the year.

How many starting caliber backup OL you expect on a roster? How many were we going to get given that a gazillion OL were getting hurt across the league because we didn't have a preseason?

Maybe because Reid and Veach are the people who sign our offensive line? Perfectly fine is relative, we really haven't been "Perfectly Fine" along the oline all year. I imagine you disagree. Mahomes running for his life, janky running game, is not fine imo.

If the Chiefs had improved our center position and had better backups at OT we have another Super Bowl Championship right now. It would have been more than worth it. We more or less stood pat and came up short.

J Diddy 02-17-2021 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakeF (Post 15554676)
Maybe because Reid and Veach are the people who sign our offensive line? Perfectly fine is relative, we really haven't been "Perfectly Fine" along the oline all year. I imagine you disagree. Mahomes running for his life, janky running game, is not fine imo.

If the Chiefs had improved our center position and had better backups at OT we have another Super Bowl Championship right now. It would have been more than worth it. We more or less stood pat and came up short.

Didn't we start the year owing money to the cap? Who were we going to sign that would have been effective?

JakeF 02-17-2021 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 15554721)
Didn't we start the year owing money to the cap? Who were we going to sign that would have been effective?

Good point. We don't know what our money situation is right now. Personally, i would have probably traded Chris Jones for some quality picks and saved the 20 million per year cap hit. That's more picks to fix the Offensive line and RDE.

We go with Clark, Nnadi, Saunders, Draft pick. I think benefit greatly from a good horse shoe pocket rush. Turn the corners, contain the run, let the linebackers attack the gaps etc.

Pipedream, we trade and draft pick + Chris Jones to Washington for th #2 pick and OT Trent Williams. This was before Chase Young exploded on the scene. Washington didn't know what he would do yet. It's a pipedream but that would be the general idea.

Coochie liquor 02-17-2021 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakeF (Post 15554676)

Didn’t our center just go basically a year without giving up a sack?

eDave 02-17-2021 07:39 PM

NFL wanted to knock us down a peg. Too much, too soon for their liking.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-17-2021 07:49 PM

King really thinks Brady makes his team more disciplined ROFL What a pile of shit right there

-King- 02-17-2021 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 15554613)
Then why did you pick the Chiefs to win 37-31?

Because I didn't think they'd do the smart thing and help their tackles out and not play musical chairs with the line and still run long developing plays. My bad.

-King- 02-17-2021 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 15554657)
LMAO

Yea it wasn’t that the officiating was completely and blatantly one-sided in the 1st half. It’s because somehow Tom Brady makes his entire team more disciplined on his own!

LMAO

Imagine believing this garbage. Holy shit.

What? Who said Tom Brady makes them more disciplined? Calm down and read. Just breathe a little when you read.

staylor26 02-17-2021 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 15554811)
What? Who said Tom Brady makes them more disciplined? Calm down and read. Just breathe a little when you read.

“Tom Brady teams tend to be one of the least”

It sounds like your argument that the officiating wasn’t blatantly one-sided is that the Chiefs are undisciplined (which is a bullshit excuse as well), and Brady teams are disciplined.

What would Brady have to do with the Bucs being disciplined unless that’s what you meant?

Those things had nothing to do with the blatantly biased officiating.

Well Tom Brady being on the team might’ve, but not in the way you were implying.

-King- 02-17-2021 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 15554820)
“Tom Brady teams tend to be one of the least”

It sounds like your argument that the officiating wasn’t blatantly one-sided is that the Chiefs are undisciplined (which is a bullshit excuse as well), and Brady teams are disciplined.

What would Brady have to do with the Bucs being disciplined unless that’s what you meant?

Those things had nothing to do with the blatantly biased officiating.

Well Tom Brady being on the team might’ve, but not in the way you were implying.

No. I was stating a fact. The Patriots were one of the least penalized teams in the league and it seems like it carried on to the bucs. That's just a fact. I didn't say for what reason. I just said what happens.

Seriously wtf is up with you LMAO.

arrwheader 02-17-2021 08:19 PM

Weeks after I stick with most of the blame falling on the coaches there was 0 creativity there and no adjustments. Then everything else fell the bucs way. Officiating, dropped passes, etc. Equal loss.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

staylor26 02-17-2021 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 15554827)
No. I was stating a fact. The Patriots were one of the least penalized teams in the league and it seems like it carried on to the bucs. That's just a fact. I didn't say for what reason. I just said what happens.

Seriously wtf is up with you LMAO.

Carried to the Bucs because Tom is now on the team, right?

JFC wtf us up with me? You’re telling me it’s not what you’re saying, but it’s exactly what you’re saying.

The Bucs were not any more disciplined than the Chiefs. There are countless examples including PI’s that weren’t called, holding calls that weren’t called, offsides that weren’t called, and unsportsmanlike conducts that weren’t called that show the game wasn’t called the same for both teams.

The Bucs are just more disciplined than the Chiefs being the reason for the disparity is horseshit to anybody that isn’t a ****ing idiot.

Even non-Chiefs fans and people in the media saw it, but you didn’t.

-King- 02-17-2021 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 15554837)
Carried to the Bucs because Tom is now on the team, right?

JFC wtf us up with me? You’re telling me it’s not what you’re saying, but it’s exactly what you’re saying.

The Bucs were not any more disciplined than the Chiefs. There are countless examples including PI’s that weren’t called, holding calls that weren’t called, offsides that weren’t called, and unsportsmanlike conducts that weren’t called that show the game wasn’t called the same for both teams.

The Bucs are just more disciplined than the Chiefs being the reason for the disparity is horseshit to anybody that isn’t a ****ing idiot.

Even non-Chiefs fans and people in the media saw it, but you didn’t.

Yes. It carried on to the Bucs. The reason could be because refs are corrupt and favor Brady.

I didn't give any reason. Just stated a fact. You just drank a mountain dew and came in this thread angry and wanting to start shit.

staylor26 02-17-2021 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 15554848)
Yes. It carried on to the Bucs. The reason could be because refs are corrupt and favor Brady.

I didn't give any reason.
Just stated a fact. You just drank a mountain dew and came in this thread angry and wanting to start shit.

That’s not what you said.

You specifically used the word disciplined. That was clearly your reason. If not, you would’ve just said “Brady teams aren’t penalized often for whatever reason”.

Now you’re just backtracking because you know I’m right.

-King- 02-17-2021 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 15554852)
That’s not what you said.

You specifically used the word disciplined. That was clearly your reason.

Now you’re just backtracking because you know I’m right.

....no I didn't.

What the **** again?!? ROFL ROFL

alanm 02-17-2021 08:34 PM

He's 23 and stupid. What'dya want? Guess now down the road when he may be looking for a job he won't find one in KC. People won't forget comments like that and karma always ends up being a bitch.

staylor26 02-17-2021 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 15554857)
....no I didn't.

What the **** again?!? ROFL ROFL

You’re right you didn’t use the word, but it’s pretty obvious what the implication was.

You were clearly arguing against it being shady in way, so of course you were implying that the Chiefs are undisciplined as shown by their penalties, while Brady teams aren’t as shown be theirs.

Quote:

because the chiefs have been one of the most penalized teams in the league the last few years and Tom Brady teams tend to be one of the least
How else is this a logical response to the question why was there a disparity in penalties in an effort to say it wasn’t shady?

-King- 02-17-2021 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 15554861)
You’re right you didn’t use the word, but it’s pretty obvious what the implication was.

You were clearly arguing against it being shady in way, so of course you were implying that the Chiefs are undisciplined as shown by their penalties, while Brady teams aren’t as shown be theirs.

How else is this a logical response to the question why was there a disparity in penalties in an effort to say it wasn’t shady?

LMAO LMAO

Can you even follow a simple conversation? He tried to connect the officiating issues with Brett reid almost killing those kids. I simply said that that's ****ed up. You can say that the refs are corrupt and want to help out Brady but to say they did it because of what Britt did to those kids is disgusting.

staylor26 02-17-2021 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 15554869)
LMAO LMAO

Can you even follow a simple conversation? He tried to connect the officiating issues with Brett reid almost killing those kids. I simply said that that's ****ed up. You can say that the refs are corrupt and want to help out Brady but to say they did it because of what Britt did to those kids is disgusting.

I followed it just fine.

You’ve never once agreed that the refs are crooked or biased for Brady. You’re always the guy telling everybody they’re crazy for blaming the refs.

Am I right?

You gave what you thought was a legitimate reason for the disparity. Now you’re playing stupid like always.

-King- 02-17-2021 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 15554874)
I followed it just fine.

You’ve never once agreed that the refs are crooked or biased for Brady. You’re always the guy telling everybody they’re crazy for blaming the refs.

Am I right?

You have what you thought was a legitimate reason for the disparity. Now you’re playing stupid like always.

Wait...so if I want to tell someone that it's low to try to connect the little girls almost getting killed to how the game was reffed, I have to say that they are crooked for Brady?

Ah shit. My bad, didn't know your rules. I'll do that next time.

staylor26 02-17-2021 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 15554903)
Wait...so if I want to tell someone that it's low to try to connect the little girls almost getting killed to how the game was reffed, I have to say that they are crooked for Brady?

Ah shit. My bad, didn't know your rules. I'll do that next time.

No, that’s not what I’m saying at all.

I’m just saying that even though you technically didn’t give a reason for the disparity, I know you don’t believe that it could be due to bias or favoritism based on your history with the subject of officiating.

-King- 02-17-2021 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 15554910)
No, that’s not what I’m saying at all.

I’m just saying that even though you technically didn’t give a reason for the disparity, I know you don’t believe that it could be due to bias or favoritism based on your history with the subject of officiating.

Ah right.

Btw, let me guess, you mistook the word disparity for the word disciple and dew rage took over huh? ROFL

jerryaldini 02-17-2021 09:30 PM

As a player, I just think you have to have more respect for someone like Andy and his place in the game. Fine to question the strategy, but don't attribute it to arrogance and disparage him personally.

But hey it's the age of social media and hot takes. Chiefs won't forget. And get off my lawn!

TomBarndtsTwin 02-17-2021 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by journeyscarab (Post 15553422)
Maybe its me, but I don't remember our players trashing the 49ers this much after our win. But what do you expect from an Arians coached team. Trash at the top all the way to the bottom. Enjoy the championship win, you wont see another before we do.

Yup.

The coach sets the attitude for the team. Reid is a class act and well respected around the league.

Arians is an assclown and clearly his players are following his ‘leadership’. We all know how this will end. Reid has been to 3 straight Conference Title games and 2 straight Super Bowls. Tampa Bay is a nice little 11-5 wildcard team that got hot at the right time and caught KC on its worst day. Shit happens.

Know how I know who won’t be back in the Super Bowl next year . . . . .

rabblerouser 02-17-2021 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 15553524)
Hey rabble, how are you doing? I hope all is well in your world.enjoyment.

Hey brother, things are pretty damn well. At least we'll have some degrees here tomorrow, not many, but it's something. Lot of working, plus school full-time, so I've been super busy. But hey, progress doesn't come easy, and the work is worth it. My graduation plan at MU has been accepted, and I'll have a BA in Sociology with concentration on Social Behaviors and Family Soc in May of 2022. My girlfriend has her Master's in Special Education- she teaches K-2 autistic kids currently - and is starting her Doctorate in Education this August, and she's convinced me to get my masters...so by 2023, I'll be able to get a little rest and "just go to work" lol.

Hope all is well with you and the Missus.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 15553524)
I don't agree with you or anyone else's NFL rigged conspiracy theories, but I don't wish to spend countless minutes and posts arguing about it. I hope when the Chiefs win another Super Bowl you can enjoy it and not let the fact you think the NFL is rigged water down your enjoyment.

I know, but damn, all those penalties in the first half...but hey, at the end of the day, we didn't block and we didn't catch balls that bounced off helmets and we didn't stop them from scoring more points than us. That's what losing the Super Bowl feels like 😳 and it wasn't pretty...but Brady went to Tampa, and they were playing in their home stadium...so, "home cooking" or not, we played like shit, the coaches coached like shit...it hurt to watch.

But looking at the last 3 years...Mahomes League MVP, HFA + AFC Championship Game at Arrowhead in 2018...Super Bowl victory in 2019...2nd straight Super Bowl appearance...we're in good shape.

I'm just pissed at the NFL, throwing that BS flag on Dee Ford (I know he was offsides...BUT HE'D BEEN BASICALLY LINING UP THAT WAY ALL GAME) and getting that BS Rams/Pat's farce...then this year, flagging the shit out of us all first half and basically gifting TB 14 points (well, Andy helped gift them 7, but anyway...)

If Patrick Mahomes II had become the first QB in NFL history to :
1. Win the league MVP as first year starter
2. Win 3 straight Super Bowls
3. And have those 3 Super Bowls in 3 years vs Brady's 5 in 20 or whatever it would've been at that point, then there would all the sudden be no possible debate on who the GOAT really is, and...well...the NFL has way too much invested in Tom's territory "greatness" for all that noise. They want a long term "will he catch Brady" type thing, but Mahomes is Jordan to Brady's Russell...because Brady MIGHT finish with more rings (cheating bastard), but Mahomes refines the position and has absolutely defined what "greatness" at the QB position looks like.

rabblerouser 02-17-2021 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 15554459)
This team is going to come out pissed next season. I really wish they got to play TB again.

With only one opening day starter on the Tampa oline.

rabblerouser 02-17-2021 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribesman (Post 15553675)
This.

So then EB could've made adjustments, but didn't.

Should've moved Remmers back to RT, Wylie to G, and like Rankin at LT with Sausage in the backfield to help pass and run block + catch and run the ball.

I mean, we have one of the most versatile and athletic FBs in the league, and we NEVER use him.

The Super Bowl would've been a great place to bust out those fresh sausage legs...

Rasputin 02-18-2021 12:54 AM

Say what they want about going up against our best tackles even though they got beat by our best tackles during regular season that didn't play in the Super Bowl.

LoneWolf 02-19-2021 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 15555090)
Hey brother, things are pretty damn well. At least we'll have some degrees here tomorrow, not many, but it's something. Lot of working, plus school full-time, so I've been super busy. But hey, progress doesn't come easy, and the work is worth it. My graduation plan at MU has been accepted, and I'll have a BA in Sociology with concentration on Social Behaviors and Family Soc in May of 2022. My girlfriend has her Master's in Special Education- she teaches K-2 autistic kids currently - and is starting her Doctorate in Education this August, and she's convinced me to get my masters...so by 2023, I'll be able to get a little rest and "just go to work" lol.

Man, I thought I was busy with working 60-70 hour weeks. You sound like you never get the chance to sit down and relax. Sounds like you have your eye on the prize though.

Hope you still find time to play a little music. 2023 will be here before you know it. Keep grinding.

In58men 07-22-2021 08:16 PM

Devin White, not a fan of Chiefs' coaching

This ring is ****ing sick

https://twitter.com/fansided/status/...324064776?s=21

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...4d09af31b9.png

LoneWolf 07-22-2021 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 15751330)

That is ugly as hell.

staylor26 07-22-2021 08:40 PM

Nobody gives a ****

Bowser 07-22-2021 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 15751362)
That is ugly as hell.

Yeah, that's not great.

Yes I sound like a bitter Chiefs fan. No, that's gaudy and ugly as shit.

Titty Meat 07-22-2021 08:44 PM

Would have been dope if it was all shiny platinum

In58men 07-22-2021 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 15751364)
Nobody gives a ****

The stadium inside the ring is dope af.

Coochie liquor 07-23-2021 06:24 AM

Liberace would love it.

Indian Chief 07-23-2021 06:45 AM

All Super Bowl rings are ostentatious. That one just looks like ass.

Flying High D 07-23-2021 05:00 PM

Nice when PMII pushes that up the loud mouths ass.

ROYC75 07-23-2021 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 15751362)
That is ugly as hell.

Looks like he wiped his ass has got shit on his finger.

That or a ****ing mushroom growing on it.