ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Disney+: WandaVision (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=333750)

cooper barrett 01-22-2021 01:03 PM

https://64.media.tumblr.com/451c11d8...9ca62b6e0.gifv

Buehler445 01-23-2021 12:26 AM

Man. Thank goodness for the dork videos that can decode all this stuff.

There are DEEEP Cuts in this thing that need chased down. I’m really enjoying this. Although it would be a different experience without dork videos.

Spoiler!

Fish 01-23-2021 01:03 AM

I'm still watching.. but man, this is a slug 3 episodes in... Not sure I like having to watch a 15 minute breakdown video to understand WTF is going on in a 22 minute episode...

arrowheadnation 01-23-2021 02:08 AM

It finally started to get rolling with episode 3. Everything that I thought I had figured out was pretty much wrong.

Tribal Warfare 01-23-2021 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arrowheadnation (Post 15500186)
It finally started to get rolling with episode 3. Everything that I thought I had figured out was pretty much wrong.

I usually wait for 3 episodes to binge too, because by the 4th it'll be shitty throughout if it isn't engaging from the start

Bowser 01-23-2021 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 15500155)
I'm still watching.. but man, this is a slug 3 episodes in... Not sure I like having to watch a 15 minute breakdown video to understand WTF is going on in a 22 minute episode...

WandaVision was supposed to be the third MCU show released on Disney+, iirc. I wonder how we would be watching it right now if it had gone like that, if these deep references would be making more sense. I still believe it when they say this show is setting up everything that will happen in Phase 4 and 5, but man you have to be well versed to follow everything that happens.

Buehler445 01-23-2021 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 15500155)

Meh, it's the winter. I'm good.

After reading your post, I tried to figure out if dork videos weren't around if I'd still be in.

I think they've done enough to set up the weird and creepy scenes to want to know what's going on. I think if dork videos don't exist, you have to assume YouTube and the infrastructure and cultures that created it are also out of the picture. I think with a little less ADD in the world, this is probably better received.

I concluded that I'd be in even without dork videos. I just am not patient enough to wait for the squeeze. So dork videos it is. Probably a more enjoyable watch either binged or without the dork videos, but I gotta know.

Buehler445 01-23-2021 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 15500427)
WandaVision was supposed to be the third MCU show released on Disney+, iirc. I wonder how we would be watching it right now if it had gone like that, if these deep references would be making more sense. I still believe it when they say this show is setting up everything that will happen in Phase 4 and 5, but man you have to be well versed to follow everything that happens.

I kinda don't think so. It's reasonable to assume that most audience members would know the following:

1. Vision is dead.

2. Wanda can alter reality (at least to the extent that she ****ed with the Avengers less Hawkeye in Ultron).

3. Wanted got dusted between Infinity War and Endgame. The radio scene was in the trailer so it probably isn't that time, because if she was dusted nobody would ask her "who's doing this to you?"

4. Multiverses probably exist because Endgame.

5. Wanda's formative years were ****ed.

From just the show a perceptive audience can conclude (I'll put it all in spoilers in case I forget which episode it all came from):

Spoiler!

There isn't a TON of extra stuff the dork videos are providing. There are some theories that may be true and some conclusions we can draw that I missed. Plus correlations from the comics I'd have no idea about.

Spoiler!

It's asking a lot of the audience, but I don't think it's unreasonable.

Baby Lee 01-23-2021 10:59 AM

It seems, purely my speculation, that Wanda is fully cognizant, or at least functionally cognizant, of what's going on. I don't think it's imposed on her. She's managing the whole thing.

Every time there's a glitch and reset, it's when Vision appears on the verge of epiphany [the accelerated pregnancy, the beekeeper]. When the boss was choking, the wife was asking Wanda to 'STOP IT!!' not the boss being a prankster like it originally appeared.

Now it remains that there appears to be some concerted effort to shield Wanda from something, some knowledge. That's why Agnes is there. That's why her and Herb were so nervous. Maybe she's being convinced to maintain this charade by a bigger force.

Tribal Warfare 01-23-2021 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 15500495)
It seems, purely my speculation, that Wanda is fully cognizant, or at least functionally cognizant, of what's going on. I don't think it's imposed on her. She's managing the whole thing.

Every time there's a glitch and reset, it's when Vision appears on the verge of epiphany [the accelerated pregnancy, the beekeeper]. When the boss was choking, the wife was asking Wanda to 'STOP IT!!' not the boss being a prankster like it originally appeared.

Now it remains that there appears to be some concerted effort to shield Wanda from something, some knowledge. That's why Agnes is there. That's why her and Herb were so nervous. Maybe she's being convinced to maintain this charade by a bigger force.

There is the element that she could be in a framework construct similar to ABC's Agents of Shield that Hydra used, hence the surveillance monitors.

Essentially she's like Keanu Reeves' Neo in the Matrix

DaneMcCloud 01-23-2021 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 15500607)
There is the element that she could be in a framework construct similar to ABC's Agents of Shield that Hydra used, hence the surveillance monitors.

Since this series has ties to Dr. Strange & the Multiverse of Madness along with Captain Marvel 2, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Dr. Strange that put her into this "Bubble" for a reason and with Wanda's help.

WhawhaWhat 01-23-2021 03:55 PM

Spoiler!

Tribal Warfare 01-23-2021 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 15500607)

Vision could've uploaded his consciousness on the web or an electronic medium when Thanos destroyed his physical body.like he did when Vision was Jarvis and survived Ultron's attack is another detail that could indicate that Wanda is in a VR generated world if her companion is truly Vision and not a program created to deceive her.

GloucesterChief 01-25-2021 10:11 AM

Thinking of the villain for the first season I think one of the following may be it:

Spoiler!

keg in kc 01-25-2021 02:24 PM

Way more interested in the next episode this week, in comparison to my reaction to the first couple of eps. I'm glad they got us a look into the 'real' world this quickly. The classic sitcom schtick isn't really my cup of tea, although I haven't hated the eps by any stretch.

BigBeauford 01-25-2021 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 15510106)
Way more interested in the next episode this week, in comparison to my reaction to the first couple of eps. I'm glad they got us a look into the 'real' world this quickly. The classic sitcom schtick isn't really my cup of tea, although I haven't hated the eps by any stretch.

I think we are going to get 6 episodes just like this. The shtick is well executed, but to me sitcoms are just cancer and this is tough to watch considering Vision and SW are awesome. I think one could just about skip these first episodes and jump aboard when we get back to reality.

DaFace 01-25-2021 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 15510415)
I think we are going to get 6 episodes just like this. The shtick is well executed, but to me sitcoms are just cancer and this is tough to watch considering Vision and SW are awesome. I think one could just about skip these first episodes and jump aboard when we get back to reality.

It seems like each episode has a little more "real world" to it. If that continues, it'll continue to be more and more interesting as we move on.

But yeah, it's hard to get into the "sitcom" when you're more into the MCU's action.

BigBeauford 01-25-2021 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 15510622)
It seems like each episode has a little more "real world" to it. If that continues, it'll continue to be more and more interesting as we move on.

But yeah, it's hard to get into the "sitcom" when you're more into the MCU's action.

I'm convinced that if they can provide this kind of attention to detail during these sitcom segments, I think we will be rewarded with a worthy MCU last half.

Bowser 01-26-2021 01:02 PM

Sounds like episode 4 might be something different, and there is a lot of chatter about the big bad being Mephisto.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Y6B4656Oyjg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BigBeauford 01-26-2021 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 15512074)
Sounds like episode 4 might be something different, and there is a lot of chatter about the big bad being Mephisto.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Y6B4656Oyjg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Thanks Chris - I think next week will blow your mind.</p>&mdash; Paul Bettany (@Paul_Bettany) <a href="https://twitter.com/Paul_Bettany/status/1353132049876594691?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 24, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Bowser 01-26-2021 01:35 PM

Nice!

And here's another strong argument for Mephisto being the baddie -

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ipAmMZxNjbk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DaneMcCloud 01-26-2021 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 15512151)
Nice!

And here's another strong argument for Mephisto being the baddie -

Mephisto = The Russo's and Secret Wars?

:p

Bowser 01-26-2021 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 15512164)
Mephisto = Russo's and Secret Wars?

:p

What did I say about teasing the thought of Secret Wars*???

*Secret Wars would be Doctor Doom, but your point remains. Lol

DaneMcCloud 01-26-2021 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 15512169)
What did I say about teasing the thought of Secret Wars*???

*Secret Wars would be Doctor Doom, but your point remains. Lol

LMAO

DaneMcCloud 01-26-2021 01:46 PM

As far as WandaVision, it appears that I'm in the slight minority on CP that actually loves the series.

I like the slow reveal and the attention to detail regarding Classic Sitcom's and their sets. I like that the writers haven't hit us over the head with what's truly happening and for me, it's fun to watch the mystery slowly unravel.

I know that many people, maybe even most people, dig the MCU because of the action set pieces and I don't disagree.

But subtlety and "Out of the Box" writing show to me that the long term future of the MCU is in great hands because there's more to these characters than just wiping out the bad guys.

Baby Lee 01-26-2021 02:12 PM

I'm not of the contingent that hates the old sitcom pastiche on principle, but we are at or near the point where the narrative needs to start bleeding through.

Right now, they are kind of traipsing a fine line between 'we're doing this to tell a story' and 'we're doing this to show how good our actors are at paying tribute to the evolution of TV entertainment.''

Kind of a parallel to the fine line traipsed between 'why is this happening to these characters' and 'why is this being injected into the Marvel Universe.'

Still fairly certain that resolution of the tension will be soon and rewarding, just that it's time to start paying off.

BigBeauford 01-26-2021 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 15512257)
I'm not of the contingent that hates the old sitcom pastiche on principle, but we are at or near the point where the narrative needs to start bleeding through

Right now, they are kind of traipsing a fine line between 'we're doing this to tell a story' and 'we're doing this to show how good our actors are at paying tribute to the evolution of TV entertainment.''

Kind of a parallel to the fine line traipsed between 'why is this happening to these characters' and 'why is this being injected into the Marvel Universe.'

Still fairly certain that resolution of the tension will be soon and rewarding, just that it's time to start paying off.

My feelings precisely. 3 episodes and only a minute and a half of actual story advancement (which include the moments where "something is amiss", the product placements, and actually showing reality) tell me this show is definitely in the latter category atm.

Buehler445 01-26-2021 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 15512178)
As far as WandaVision, it appears that I'm in the slight minority on CP that actually loves the series.

I like the slow reveal and the attention to detail regarding Classic Sitcom's and their sets. I like that the writers haven't hit us over the head with what's truly happening and for me, it's fun to watch the mystery slowly unravel.

I know that many people, maybe even most people, dig the MCU because of the action set pieces and I don't disagree.

But subtlety and "Out of the Box" writing show to me that the long term future of the MCU is in great hands because there's more to these characters than just wiping out the bad guys.

Agreed. And to be fair, it's not all that dissimilar to how they approached Phase 1-4. Captain America was a period piece, Winter Soldier a spy thriller etc.

Compare the care and attention to detail the MCU is exercising, whether you like it or not, to DCEU, Start Wars 7-9 etc., and while some aspects may not resonate with everybody, care in storytelling typically lends itself to success. Selfishly, in my case, leads to good products which I enjoy consuming.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 15512257)
I'm not of the contingent that hates the old sitcom pastiche on principle, but we are at or near the point where the narrative needs to start bleeding through.

Right, but bear in mind we're still only an hour and a half in. Thanos wasn't revealed until the end of Avengers, which was the 6th movie (not counting Ed Norton Hulk). Rough numbers, if each movie is 90 minutes, Thanos didn't come out until 9 hours in. But it's not like we're in uncharted territory. FFS, we didn't even get to Kings Landing until Episode 3 of Game of Thrones (2 hours in), much less have an idea of where the series was going to go.

We can't expect that here, but I honestly do think this would be received differently if we could binge it. My wife wanted in, so I watched the first three with her, and it is definitely a different animal, without the wait between. Binge culture has really changed the manner in which we perceive media.

BigBeauford 01-26-2021 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 15512291)

Right, but bear in mind we're still only an hour and a half in. Thanos wasn't revealed until the end of Avengers, which was the 6th movie (not counting Ed Norton Hulk). Rough numbers, if each movie is 90 minutes, Thanos didn't come out until 9 hours in. But it's not like we're in uncharted territory. FFS, we didn't even get to Kings Landing until Episode 3 of Game of Thrones (2 hours in), much less have an idea of where the series was going to go.

We can't expect that here, but I honestly do think this would be received differently if we could binge it. My wife wanted in, so I watched the first three with her, and it is definitely a different animal, without the wait between. Binge culture has really changed the manner in which we perceive media.

True, but while we were waiting for Thanos to show up, we weren't stuck with Iron Man: The Musical to get there.

Buehler445 01-26-2021 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 15512305)
True, but while we were waiting for Thanos to show up, we weren't stuck with Iron Man: The Musical to get there.

That's a fair point.

But I've really enjoyed the episodes thus far. I'm doing my best to try to separate myself from the ADD that permeates the society (rather unsuccessfully) and enjoy the ride.

I get it though.

BigBeauford 01-26-2021 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 15512316)
That's a fair point.

But I've really enjoyed the episodes thus far. I'm doing my best to try to separate myself from the ADD that permeates the society (rather unsuccessfully) and enjoy the ride.

I get it though.

Honestly I probably wouldn't mind it too much,but I pulled my wife in with me to watch it, and I feel like I need this show to be really good because she isn't too happy that I am making her watch it with me.

DaneMcCloud 01-26-2021 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 15512305)

I've seen the "Hollywood is out of ideas" nonsense in this forum for 20+ years, yet when "Hollywood" does something "Outside of the Box", people don't like that, either.

I am absolutely fine with the pace and the homage to Classic Sitcoms because not only is it "Out of the Box" but it allows these excellent actors to really shine in a completely different and somewhat unexpected showcase.

BigBeauford 01-26-2021 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 15512348)
I've seen the "Hollywood is out of ideas" nonsense in this forum for 20+ years, yet when "Hollywood" does something "Outside of the Box", people don't like that, either.

I am absolutely fine with the pace and the homage to Classic Sitcoms because not only is it "Out of the Box" but it allows these excellent actors to really shine in a completely different and somewhat unexpected showcase.

I know I am part of the problem (I recognize the stark originality of this show). I just think 3(+) episodes of what we are getting is a bit gratuitous. But unlike other shows I would have bounced off of by now, I want to reward this effort with my viewership because I want off the wall ideas in my shows (even if they don't always land), and above all, trust in Feige.

DaFace 01-26-2021 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 15512362)
I know I am part of the problem (I recognize the stark originality of this show). I just think 3(+) episodes of what we are getting is a bit gratuitous. But unlike other shows I would have bounced off of by now, I want to reward this effort with my viewership because I want off the wall ideas in my shows (even if they don't always land), and above all, trust in Feige.

That's where I'm at. I'm sure it'll be fun in the end, and I appreciate the originality. That doesn't change the fact that I've largely been bored so far.

DaneMcCloud 01-26-2021 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 15512375)
That's where I'm at. I'm sure it'll be fun in the end, and I appreciate the originality. That doesn't change the fact that I've largely been bored so far.

Marve's original plan was to release The Falcon & Winter Soldier followed by Loki, then WandaVision but due to the pandemic, the only series that had been fully completed was WandaVision, so it arrived first instead of last.

I have a feeling that there would have been a better reception to WandaVision had it been the third Marvel Series on Disney+ as opposed to the first because to date, it's been anything but typical MCU fare.

I think people would have been more tolerant of WV after seeing 12-15 hours of The Falcon & Winter Soldier and Loki.

FYI, Loki has already been renewed for a Season 2.

Baby Lee 01-26-2021 03:29 PM

I don't think tolerant or disappointed is a fair paradigm, more like

<iframe width="949" height="403" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iDVuQi4gdtk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BigBeauford 01-26-2021 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 15512465)
I don't think tolerant or disappointed is a fair paradigm, more like

<iframe width="949" height="403" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iDVuQi4gdtk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://i.gifer.com/nPs.gif

Baby Lee 01-28-2021 03:11 PM

More promo than spoiler, but don't watch if you don't want to know what Disney wants you to see to get excited for the next episode. . . . ;)

<iframe width="949" height="534" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_jnLIq-Wu_s" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BigBeauford 01-28-2021 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 15515990)
More promo than spoiler, but don't watch if you don't want to know what Disney wants you to see to get excited for the next episode. . . . ;)

<iframe width="949" height="534" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_jnLIq-Wu_s" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sounds like this episode could be from someone else's POV. Very nice!

KC_Connection 01-29-2021 03:36 AM

I have a feeling some will stop complaining after this one. I personally would have preferred going even further down the rabbit hole of Wanda’s weird sitcom world than shifting to reality this soon but at least there are still mysteries left to be revealed.

KC_Lee 01-29-2021 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 15515990)

So we're going back in time and Scott Lang's FBI handler, I guess, is now involved with SWORD as is Darcy Lewis from Thor.

Interdasting.

Deberg_1990 01-29-2021 01:44 PM

Spoiler!

keg in kc 01-29-2021 05:57 PM

Pretty cool ep

Tribal Warfare 01-29-2021 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 15517971)
Pretty cool ep

It was a great tonal shift to a more nefarious Twilight Zone narrative, though the Deninngs cutesy quips were lame

007 01-29-2021 08:41 PM

Much better

WhawhaWhat 01-29-2021 08:47 PM

That was a really fun episode.

arrowheadnation 01-29-2021 11:18 PM

Now we're really starting to roll! Good stuff. The preview for episode 5 looks BONKERS!

Also, when the opening cords for Voodoo Child hit at the end was anyone else waiting for Hollywood Hogan to come in and hit Vision with the leg drop?

Buehler445 01-30-2021 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 15518022)
It was a great tonal shift to a more nefarious Twilight Zone narrative, though the Deninngs cutesy quips were lame

I laughed at "no one cares"

Saulbadguy 01-30-2021 06:55 AM

I could watch an entire show just based on around returning from the blip.

DaFace 01-30-2021 09:30 AM

Much better. :thumb:

BigBeauford 01-30-2021 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 15518455)

Yes, I have wanted stories that take place in the five years during the snap and post snap. This really scratches that itch. I would be lying though if I didn't say some of the characters grate on my nerves (particularly Dennings who has dialed up the obnoxious nerdiness to an 11).

Bowser 01-30-2021 10:37 AM

Quote:

No doubt. That was pretty amazing.

DaneMcCloud 01-30-2021 11:51 AM

Quote:

I've thought about this countless times and agree, it would be totally cool to see what happened when suddenly, 4.5 billion people, along with other mammals and sea life appear out of the blue.

How are they fed? Where do they sleep? Are their bank accounts and credit cards still valid? How did countries across the world deal with a massive influx of people that had been gone for 5 years?

That concept alone could be a series.

DaneMcCloud 01-30-2021 11:54 AM

I really enjoyed last night's episode and it totally "felt" like a Marvel film.

The casting of Kat Dennings and Randall Park, both of whom are known better as TV actors than film actors, appeared seamlessly in the series and I hope they're both somehow a part of S.W.O.R.D. moving forward as a "bridge" to the movies.

Baby Lee 01-30-2021 03:16 PM

Can't COMPLETELY be just a creation of Wanda's, or why would there be a broadcast signal to the outside world?

Something is convincing Wanda that she is dealing with trauma by creating a narrative for her and Vision to continue in wedded bliss, but seems like there has to be another wrinkle.

And neither Dottie nor Agnes were identified on the whiteboard outside the town.

BigBeauford 01-30-2021 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 15519014)
Can't COMPLETELY be just a creation of Wanda's, or why would there be a broadcast signal to the outside world?

Something is convincing Wanda that she is dealing with trauma by creating a narrative for her and Vision to continue in wedded bliss, but seems like there has to be another wrinkle.

And neither Dottie nor Agnes were identified on the whiteboard outside the town.

Dottie is the one censoring the feed. I believe Vision is being used for his computating services somehow (recall him "going to work").

KC_Connection 01-30-2021 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 15518552)
Yes, I have wanted stories that take place in the five years during the snap and post snap. This really scratches that itch. I would be lying though if I didn't say some of the characters grate on my nerves (particularly Dennings who has dialed up the obnoxious nerdiness to an 11).

That show was kind of already made, it was called the Leftovers.

KC_Lee 01-30-2021 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 15518552)

That would suck for every person that was dusted while flying on a plane, riding in a car on the highway, taking a cruise, etc.

007 01-30-2021 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 15518682)
I've thought about this countless times and agree, it would be totally cool to see what happened when suddenly, 4.5 billion people, along with other mammals and sea life appear out of the blue.

How are they fed? Where do they sleep? Are their bank accounts and credit cards still valid? How did countries across the world deal with a massive influx of people that had been gone for 5 years?

That concept alone could be a series.

Hawkeyes wife's phone stayed active for the entire five years.

DaneMcCloud 01-30-2021 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007 (Post 15519558)

LMAO

Saulbadguy 01-30-2021 10:35 PM

Quote:

Google voice, duh

Saulbadguy 01-30-2021 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 15519441)
That would suck for every person that was dusted while flying on a plane, riding in a car on the highway, taking a cruise, etc.

That was covered by Hulks snap. Everyone returns safely, regardless of what they were doing when they were dusted.

007 01-30-2021 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 15519691)
Google voice, duh

Those phone numbers expire after two years of no use. Well mine did at least.

arrowheadnation 01-30-2021 11:27 PM

The opening scene of that "To Dust Ye Shall Return" movie (that's what I would name it :D) should be a guy that goes in to the bathroom to take a dump....turns to dust....comes back...wipes and comes out the bathroom to realize that his family are all 5 years older...wonders how bad of hemorrhoids he's going to have from this...opening credits.

cabletech94 01-31-2021 11:38 AM

What a fantastic episode!!!

Things are really coming together (maybe to fall apart soon?) !!
Loved the kat and park inclusions. Not looking at any spoilers or teasers now. Woot!!

Bowser 01-31-2021 11:51 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HIq0FwrETYg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GloucesterChief 01-31-2021 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 15519014)

Pretty sure Agnes is
Spoiler!

CoMoChief 01-31-2021 03:34 PM

Quote:

LMAO

arrowheadnation 02-05-2021 01:49 AM

Almost that time again....

arrowheadnation 02-05-2021 02:43 AM

HO-LEE SHEEETTT!!!! Did that ever make the crappy first two episodes worth it. What a freaking ride.

Spoiler!

Tribal Warfare 02-05-2021 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arrowheadnation (Post 15527925)
HO-LEE SHEEETTT!!!! Did that ever make the crappy first two episodes worth it. What a freaking ride.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

arrowheadnation 02-05-2021 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 15527941)
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Tribal Warfare 02-05-2021 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arrowheadnation (Post 15527942)
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Bowser 02-05-2021 12:42 PM

Wow. Wow wow.

Spoiler!

Bowser 02-05-2021 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arrowheadnation (Post 15527942)
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 15527946)
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

007 02-05-2021 05:33 PM

OK. What sitcom set was that?

Tribal Warfare 02-05-2021 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007 (Post 15529171)
OK. What sitcom set was that?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ip1szfz9nZ8?controls=0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

007 02-05-2021 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 15529232)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ip1szfz9nZ8?controls=0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I knew the credit sequence was family ties. I just felt like the set was something else. I'm clearly wrong.

Raiderhater 02-05-2021 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007 (Post 15529243)
I knew the credit sequence was family ties. I just felt like the set was something else. I'm clearly wrong.

The set reminded me of Who’s the Boss?.

007 02-05-2021 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 15529265)
The set reminded me of Who’s the Boss?.

I honestly saw silver spoons