ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Madden 20 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=322727)

Hammock Parties 06-17-2019 08:17 PM

Another review.

"no brick wall tackling"
"run game like NCAA 14"
"run blocking is fairly realistic"
"no X-Factors for OL, most powerful X-Factors are DL"
"leading a WR into space is awesome"
"RPOs feel good against the AI"
"Aaron Donald is OP"
"super LBs gone"
"contracts in franchise way better, day and night"

Hammock Parties 06-17-2019 08:53 PM

LEAK!!! CHIEFS RPO AND SHOTGUN JET SWEEP!!!!! EXCLUSIVE!!!

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9cIJFSQXIHY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://i.imgur.com/asPgMou.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/vx5swRn.png

Imon Yourside 06-17-2019 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14312205)
Another review.

"no brick wall tackling"
"run game like NCAA 14"
"run blocking is fairly realistic"
"no X-Factors for OL, most powerful X-Factors are DL"
"leading a WR into space is awesome"
"RPOs feel good against the AI"
"Aaron Donald is OP"
"super LBs gone"
"contracts in franchise way better, day and night"

They have to add in X-Factors for O linemen right?
Also going to assume Chris Jones has superstar abilities? from what I hear if you have above average pass rushers they dont play much differently than the normal or crappy guys but superstar abilities are OP.

Sassy Squatch 06-18-2019 04:54 AM

All players with Superstar Abilities.

Fair warning. Intro has REALLY obnoxious bass.
https://youtu.be/OYSz2XQ9Tvo

Hammock Parties 06-18-2019 06:35 AM

Tonight I'm dropping BOMBS

Mecca 06-18-2019 06:45 AM

So let me get this right.....

Damon Harrison, Clowney, TJ Watt and DeMarcus Lawrence all got listed on the superstar attribute thing..

Chris Jones and Frank Clark didn't, brilliant.

Aspengc8 06-18-2019 07:25 AM

Shoulda been a give on that RPO game example, will dropped back. Some of the RPO stuff is pretty broken right now. Game overall plays a ton better than 19, but the oline blocking assignments are still broken as well as some of the zone coverage logic. Is it a step in the right direction? Sure. However the same stuff has been broken the last few years, and can't be patched out for some reason (mainly oline + rb pass block assignments and zone logic).

Hammock Parties 06-18-2019 07:59 AM

I saw several examples of awesome RB pass blocking in beta. Watching Hyde cut block pass rushers was awesome.

Aspengc8 06-18-2019 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14312583)
I saw several examples of awesome RB pass blocking in beta. Watching Hyde cut block pass rushers was awesome.

Yeah some of the animations make it look great, but the targeting code gets screwey. Too many times the RB just sits there behind a guard staring into space, while the tackle gets beat 1v1 or someone else that needs a double/help doesnt get it. Or better yet, I had a guard slide out to pick up edge heat instead of shifting to the tackle and then he kicks out. We've (game changer program) pointed this out to them years ago and its still here- meaning they either dont want to re-write the logic code OR they don't understand it. The game is definitely another step in the right direction.

Dayze 06-18-2019 08:35 AM

the Guard kicking out beyond the edge to 'help' the Tackle with a rusher, only to leave a gaping hole where the Guard should've been and allowing an inside rusher has been infuriating for years.

Hammock Parties 06-18-2019 08:56 AM

You guys are going to have to deal with the fact that the Chiefs OL is still not rated very high on the default rosters.

Might be updated on release but the ratings were 75-70-67-79-88

Aspengc8 06-18-2019 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14312651)
You guys are going to have to deal with the fact that the Chiefs OL is still not rated very high on the default rosters.

They weren't rated very good in run or pass blocking last year either way.

Mecca 06-18-2019 10:06 AM

Also..how is Hill not a superstar?

Sassy Squatch 06-18-2019 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 14312781)
Also..how is Hill not a superstar?

You can't figure that out?

Mecca 06-18-2019 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 14312835)
You can't figure that out?

It's a video game, he is the fastest dude in the league, they can't just make him suck cause of off the field issues.

Dayze 06-18-2019 11:29 AM

Unless i get Madden 20 from a family member for my birthday etc; I'll probably just wait it out and see. I stopped playing '19 probably late September last year it was so trash.

I hope this one is different....but I'll wait. and if I start seeing madden 20 for $25 at Gamestop 2 months after release, that'll tell me all I need to know; and wait to hear from CPers for their opinions on it.

Sassy Squatch 06-18-2019 11:51 AM

They're not going to feature him as one of the first 50 to get those abilities. Once this whole ordeal is done and he's eligible to play they'll probably tune him. That list can change throughout the season.

The Franchise 06-18-2019 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14312651)

Might be updated on release but the ratings were 75-70-67-79-88

It’s not a rating issue when the offensive linemen are highly rated and still miss stupid blocks.

KCrockaholic 06-18-2019 12:29 PM

The QB scrambling looks fast as hell. Almost too fast. But then again it's tough to tell from a couple video clips. And that Chiefs OL rating list sounds pretty fair to me. Other than Schwartz probably deserves 90+.

Hammock Parties 06-18-2019 12:31 PM

I think that's just Mahomes.

Your days are numbered. This Madden favors quick passing and has nerfed LBs.

I am coming for you.

Hammock Parties 06-18-2019 12:35 PM

COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...FS9TYpofI/edit

KCrockaholic 06-18-2019 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14313003)
I think that's just Mahomes.

Your days are numbered. This Madden favors quick passing and has nerfed LBs.

I am coming for you.

ROFL I can't wait to see this. I suppose I could be rusty from having not played in a year essentially, but I never won due to stick skills. It was always my mental mind****s to create turnovers.

Hammock Parties 06-18-2019 12:39 PM

Blocking

Higher down the field blocking awareness

When a player finds free space and has blockers in front of him, the blockers will actively work towards the smartest point of attack

Pass protection much more efficient at controlling A and B gap blitzes (though players with pass rushing abilities can still be felt in these areas)

Interior offensive linemen work to create running holes through double-teams and takedown blocks (pancake, cut)

Running backs pick up interior blitzes much more effectively

Some running backs will utilize cut blocks to eliminate pressure coming in through A or B gap blitzes

Smarter lead blocking on pulling guards during pitches or power runs

Hammock Parties 06-18-2019 12:47 PM

oh AWESOME

Quote:

Franchise

Confidence has been replaced by Morale

No longer a 0-100 scale, but a positive and negative scale centered around 0
Morale higher than 0 increases a player’s overall, less than 0 decreases it

Personalized interviews with a reporter

Interviews consist of several different types of questions and can occur either pre or post game

Added level of realism for a career on a week-to-week basis

Responses to the questions can impact the Morale or XP of the players on your team

Coordinators ask questions to gameplan against opposing X-Factors

Responses determine a goal for the week

Helps to identify the best players on opposing teams and gameplan against them

More late round sleepers in the draft

Hammock Parties 06-18-2019 12:49 PM

YES!!! I'm going to find the hugest fat **** I can and build a power back.

Quote:

Falling forward is determined more by weight than the trucking stat/ animation

Aspengc8 06-18-2019 12:56 PM

Best part of franchise was the update to regression. players no longer regress. My defense would always regress because they had to many "3 and outs" so players never met the minimum requirements to keep or move up in dev traits.

Hammock Parties 06-18-2019 01:03 PM

OK!!!

Quote:

There are Pass Blocking abilities, but no players had them in the beta. I modified Jason Kelce/Lane Johnson to Superstar and they acquired blocking abilities. I have a feeling they will he in the final game, perhaps they're not working or they wanted people to feel the full affect of pass rush - which would be a little silly to me but I'm sure they have their reasons.

Hammock Parties 06-18-2019 01:09 PM

The 300-pound fatback is literally a huge selling point for me.

I can't develop a Chief QB anymore. They have no RB so I get to play with that in my franchise.

I might just trade for the guy with the best size/speed combo in my franchise, convert him to RB and LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL WITH FATTY MCTRUCKS.

Sassy Squatch 06-18-2019 01:12 PM

Go get Dontari Poe and recreate Hungry Pig.

KCrockaholic 06-18-2019 01:24 PM

What about adding weight? I know it's adjustable in franchise to move a players weight up or down. But wouldn't it be cool if during off seasons we could go to a player and tell him to add weight or cut weight for the upcoming season. Would just make it feel more realistic than manually adjusting to whatever you want.

Hammock Parties 06-18-2019 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 14313087)
What about adding weight? I know it's adjustable in franchise to move a players weight up or down. But wouldn't it be cool if during off seasons we could go to a player and tell him to add weight or cut weight for the upcoming season. Would just make it feel more realistic than manually adjusting to whatever you want.

Yeah seems wrong.

I want to do it realistically. Find some fatass and give him 350 carries and mad goal line carries to rack up XP and pump him up naturally.

Aspengc8 06-18-2019 02:34 PM

weight still doesn't matter in madden, they don't use realistic physics. You can make a guy 175lbs with 99 run block, and he will move a 400lb dt as long as his block shed is low. Strength plays little factor as well, unless they change the formula that determines a 'win' at the line of scrimmage.

Imon Yourside 06-18-2019 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 14312517)
So let me get this right.....

Damon Harrison, Clowney, TJ Watt and DeMarcus Lawrence all got listed on the superstar attribute thing..

Chris Jones and Frank Clark didn't, brilliant.

Right this is pretty stupid, especially Chris Jones.

Hammock Parties 06-18-2019 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 14313203)
weight still doesn't matter in madden.

Take it to the Madden 19 thread.

This is Madden 20. Weight matters.

Sassy Squatch 06-18-2019 04:45 PM

So can you edit X Factor abilities onto players? Use XP to buy them?

Hammock Parties 06-18-2019 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 14313461)

I think there’s a difference between superstar and X factor.

Hammock Parties 06-18-2019 05:57 PM

leak coming

https://scontent.fmkc1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...90&oe=5D88F1B1

Imon Yourside 06-18-2019 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 14313461)

If it's in Franchise mode i'm sure hackers/programmers will take care of this on PC.

Hammock Parties 06-18-2019 07:47 PM

CHIEFSPLANET EXCLUSIVE!!! MAHOMIAN X-FACTOR ABILITY!!!

<iframe width="800" height="450" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZaW5YzW9u80" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://i.imgur.com/YI9BBwn.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oBpzAqv.jpg

lcarus 06-19-2019 08:58 AM

I was playing 19 the other night and my god Mahomes is amazing. So not used to having a good QB on the Chiefs in Madden and I've been playing since SNES days. The first order of business for my franchise the past 25 years was always draft or trade for a good QB.

Now I'm worried about the o-line and of course the defense. Schwartz, doc tardif, and morse all got hurt for a few games and it became tough to do anything. Those guys were kinda underrated anyway.

Dayze 06-19-2019 09:02 AM

the only thing that even peaks my interest in M20 is the QB1 thing. I hope it's really good, and hope eventually it could morph into other positions other than QB.

I used to be a franchise guy, but the last few years I haven't had as much time to devote to running a franchise and all that's involved that makes it enjoyable experience. So I pretty much just do the create a player and roll with it / try to get a game in here and there. This was pre-M19.

I wonder if they'll put out any additional information on the QB1 aspect of the game, or if they're just going to hold tight and not reveal anything else until the release date.

Hammock Parties 06-19-2019 09:13 AM

It might actually be more fun to build a new QB for the Chiefs and dump Mahomes and play AGAINST HIM in Madden 20.

KCrockaholic 06-19-2019 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14314084)
It might actually be more fun to build a new QB for the Chiefs and dump Mahomes and play AGAINST HIM in Madden 20.

You know how many years I've waited for the Chiefs to have a badass Madden QB? Hell nah. I'm keeping him til he retires and setting all the records with him.

But I see what you're saying.

Hammock Parties 06-19-2019 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 14314174)
You know how many years I've waited for the Chiefs to have a badass Madden QB? Hell nah. I'm keeping him til he retires and setting all the records with him.

But I see what you're saying.

I might use him for a few years until someone with 90+ speed comes along in the draft, then draft him, trade Mahomes and start a rivalry.

Sassy Squatch 06-19-2019 12:57 PM

You're a big stupid dummy, Clay

Hammock Parties 06-19-2019 01:44 PM

I'm sure Mahomes superhuman Madden powers will get old after 3-4 seasons. It's always fun building up a player from scratch. There are fun abilities for scrambling QBs too.

Lprechaun 06-19-2019 04:33 PM

Last football video game I owned was Joe Montanas Football on the Genesis .
I will probably get this one just to have a copy for the hell of it.

Hammock Parties 06-19-2019 06:02 PM

Franchise mode stuff

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JlpvWjievtc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bump 06-19-2019 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14313390)
Take it to the Madden 19 thread.

This is Madden 20. Weight matters.

Will it? There were so many bogus attributes over the last couple of years. I was strictly a MUT player and 18 strength did absolutely nothing, then it did something in 19, weight never mattered. There was height thresholds (no difference between 6'1 and 6'4" and it had to be 6'5 to reach a new threshold. Lots of thresholds actually, 18 was infamous for 91 zone (90 was worthless, had to be 91) and then last year they nerfed zone and claimed that 99 zone would be like 91 zone and that was a complete lie because 99 zone didn't react properly. Man coverage always sucked, but usefull in some situations if you hot route one guy to cover one crosser and user the other cross. People only ran crossers that was the only way to stop it. Last year 4 man rushes were completely useless even if your d-line was all 99's and their o-line was 80's. 6 man rush was the only way to get pressure. Then there was Vick being in the game too early and you just ran back 40 yards with him and playmaker a WR to come towards you and the AI didn't know how to stop it. I watched the pro games and they ran 1 play on defense and 2 plays on offense. Cover 2 blitz was the only defensive play called.

Hammock Parties 06-19-2019 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 14314770)
Will it? There were so many bogus attributes over the last couple of years.

Already confirmed that it does.

Bump 06-19-2019 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14314788)
Already confirmed that it does.

They say things will matter every year and they lie a lot about it, I guess we'll see. But things play differently in MUT than franchise, so it could matter for franchise but not MUT. I like the team building and competitive aspect that MUT brings but I hate how they lie and cheat you.

Hammock Parties 06-19-2019 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 14314792)
They say things will matter every year and they lie a lot about it, I guess we'll see.

This came from a beta user. Not EA.

Hammock Parties 06-19-2019 07:02 PM

So the scenario engine thing looks cool to me...like you talk to coaches and reporters and other players pick a response, and depending on your response you get a goal for that week's game...if you meet the goal you get a reward.

And it's going to get updates after release, because the creative director? Franchise mode guy.

OL can get abilities in franchise mode...which counters the guys like Aaron Donald.

Rookies might come with abilities...you have to play 500 snaps with them to unlock it.

There are regular "star" abilities and x-factor abilities...didn't realize this until now.

Contracts are improved.

Contract amounts are more realistic. Both in re-signing and FA. No front and backloading or 5th year options.

Sim stats aren't as bad as they were but aren't perfect. So better, I guess.

Progression/regression is better. No losing dev traits.

Draft - Hard to develop rookies fast. OVRs are more spread out. More realistic.

Pro Bowl is back.

OVRs spread out on the rosters overall.....you might find starters in the low 70s. Especially if you can't sign someone.

ThaVirus 06-19-2019 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14314826)
Sim stats aren't as bad as they were but aren't perfect. So better, I guess.

Dude in that video you posted said after he simmed a whole season Cam Newton ended up with 64 rushing yards. Lamar Jackson had 40 on the year.

And Adam Humphries was the leading WR, while Marcus Mariota was the leading passer lol

Neither, AB, Julio, AJ Green, Michael Thomas, Keenan Allen were even in the top ten for receiving yards.

Hammock Parties 06-19-2019 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 14314838)
Dude in that video you posted said after he simmed a whole season Cam Newton ended up with 64 rushing yards. Lamar Jackson had 40 on the year.

And Adam Humphries was the leading WR, while Marcus Mariota was the leading passer lol

Neither, AB, Julio, AJ Green, Michael Thomas, Keenan Allen were even in the top ten for receiving yards.

It's beta.

Bump 06-19-2019 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14314818)

oh that's good then

Aspengc8 06-20-2019 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14314818)

Who from EA confirmed weight matters? I've been in the gamechanger program for the last 4 years, and every year we make the smallest lineman possible with the highest run block ratings, and they can block 400lbers no problem.

Aspengc8 06-20-2019 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 14314770)
Will it? There were so many bogus attributes over the last couple of years. I was strictly a MUT player and 18 strength did absolutely nothing, then it did something in 19, weight never mattered. There was height thresholds (no difference between 6'1 and 6'4" and it had to be 6'5 to reach a new threshold. Lots of thresholds actually, 18 was infamous for 91 zone (90 was worthless, had to be 91) and then last year they nerfed zone and claimed that 99 zone would be like 91 zone and that was a complete lie because 99 zone didn't react properly. Man coverage always sucked, but usefull in some situations if you hot route one guy to cover one crosser and user the other cross. People only ran crossers that was the only way to stop it. Last year 4 man rushes were completely useless even if your d-line was all 99's and their o-line was 80's. 6 man rush was the only way to get pressure. Then there was Vick being in the game too early and you just ran back 40 yards with him and playmaker a WR to come towards you and the AI didn't know how to stop it. I watched the pro games and they ran 1 play on defense and 2 plays on offense. Cover 2 blitz was the only defensive play called.

Exactly. mutleaks will have the thresholds out just like they always do. Last year they added all this run block finesse and run block power stats which were fake. All the game looked at was RBK vs block shed, and for pass blocking it was pass block finesse and power vs the dline finesse/power rating. The height animation threshold was crazy, I was drafting tall SS's and move them to OLB to snag balls just past the LOS. I've always been a XBX1 player, and moved to PC last year as they just brought it back. Played nothing but MUT competitive the first 3-4 months, finished Top 10 every weekend league (#1 in sep and oct). Sold my MUT team in december as I was pretty much done with the grind, and moved over to CFM.

Hammock Parties 06-20-2019 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 14315250)
Who from EA confirmed weight matters?

:facepalm:

A beta user saw it IN THE GAME.

Aspengc8 06-20-2019 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14315609)
:facepalm:

A beta user saw it IN THE GAME.

Well, will test it out just like we do every year and send it back to EA.. again. One year they will get it right.

Hammock Parties 06-20-2019 04:20 PM

EA took down my beta footage.

Scary!

Imon Yourside 06-20-2019 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14316044)
EA took down my beta footage.

Scary!

It happens to everyone they always have a way to find out.

Hammock Parties 06-20-2019 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imon Yourside (Post 14316080)
It happens to everyone they always have a way to find out.

I mean posting it on reddit wasn't the smartest move....I figured.

Imon Yourside 06-20-2019 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14316104)
I mean posting it on reddit wasn't the smartest move....I figured.

Hopefully that will be all they do, you will probably be kicked out of future betas though.

Hammock Parties 06-20-2019 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imon Yourside (Post 14316109)
Hopefully that will be all they do, you will probably be kicked out of future betas though.

Not possible. I blurred my handle.

Imon Yourside 07-12-2019 01:03 PM

Kansas City Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes may be the cover athlete for “Madden NFL 20,” but he isn’t joining the club reserved for players with a flawless 99 overall rating.

The four players in this seasons “99 club” are Rams DT Aaron Donald, Seahawks LB Bobby Wagner, Bears DE Khalil Mack and Texans WR DeAndre Hopkins — three defenders from the NFC and one offensive player from the AFC.

In “Madden NFL 19,” EA Sports disrespected Mahomes by giving every other quarterback drafted in the first round in 2018 a higher overall rating. Mahomes had already won his first NFL game — against the Broncos in 2017 — yet unproven rookie first-round quarterbacks had higher ratings. It was a complete sham, but as Mahomes shone throughout the season, his overall rating improved. It started out at 77 and shot up to 94 by season’s end.

We don’t yet know what Mahomes’ overall rating will be in “Madden NFL 20,” but we do know that it won’t be 99 overall. Mahomes was voted the NFL MVP of the 2018 season. He’s the cover athlete, and has special abilities in the game that no other quarterback will have, but he’s not worthy of that flawless rating. It just seems rather silly that Mahomes won’t initially be a 99 overall.

Mahomes is, however, expected to have a much higher rating this year than he did in “Madden 19.” That should make for a quicker ascension to become one of the highest-rated players in the game. All Mahomes has to do is continue lighting the league on fire and he’ll eventually be recognized for it.

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2019...madden-nfl-20/

ThaVirus 07-12-2019 07:06 PM

Personally I think even four guys at 99 OVR is a bit generous.

Aaron Donald was clearly a cut above everyone else last season. He truly deserves a 99 rating.

I'd give Mack, Hop, and Wags 96-98 OVRs.

ThaVirus 07-12-2019 07:08 PM

Help me.. I think I'm going to cave and buy this one when it drops.

Imon Yourside 07-12-2019 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 14345928)
Help me.. I think I'm going to cave and buy this one when it drops.

EA doesn't deserve it but ya same here.

Bump 07-12-2019 10:11 PM

The madden MUT season is kind of fun for me during the first couple of months, after that all I ever face are sweaty credit card kids that run one or 2 cheese plays that they learned on youtube. I might cave just because Mahomes but damn, I'm gonna have to be bored.

Dayze 07-14-2019 01:38 PM

I’m going to wait.
Give it a month or so after release the. Swing by GameStop and see how many used copies they have, that’s usually a good indicator of a game sucks or not in my experience. Last year, two months after release there were shitloads of Madden 19 games for like $29. Which is what they should be priced at new to begin with considering how it’s basically the same game each year.

Eager to read reviews after this one drops. I have a feeling it’s going to be 90% exactly the same . They’ll claim to have “fixed” one issue, but then allow some other major issue to develop and make game play awful like always.

Hammock Parties 07-14-2019 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 14347563)
Eager to read reviews after this one drops. I have a feeling it’s going to be 90% exactly the same . They’ll claim to have “fixed” one issue, but then allow some other major issue to develop and make game play awful like always.

Based on the beta, no.

Player movement completely overhauled.

Dayze 07-14-2019 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14347577)
Based on the beta, no.

Player movement completely overhauled.

:hmmm:

tredadda 07-14-2019 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14313544)

How does he only have a 96 for strong arm?

htismaqe 07-15-2019 01:06 PM

Ratings are up. Mahomes is the highest-rated QB in the game and 10th overall.

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/...=1563202837902

KCrockaholic 07-15-2019 01:12 PM

Chiefs are gonna be spammed online this year by a buncha posers.

That's MY team dammit. I've used them during the Croyle and Thigpen years when they were the worst team in the game. Now these bastards will be spamming the hell outta them.

Sassy Squatch 07-15-2019 01:13 PM

LMAO Our OL is ****ing horrific. Clark and Watkins both seem a tad low as well.

Lzen 07-15-2019 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 14346164)
The madden MUT season is kind of fun for me during the first couple of months, after that all I ever face are sweaty credit card kids that run one or 2 cheese plays that they learned on youtube. I might cave just because Mahomes but damn, I'm gonna have to be bored.

I'm still playing 18. I really only play the franchise mode. Had 4 guys in it at one point but any more its just my son and myself. Took awhile but we were able to tweak the sliders to feel mostly realistic.

I can't stand playing against online dbag cheesers. I really don't even understand why people want to do that. I like the immersion in the game that franchise gives you.

Would love to have an upgraded version but I won't make the same mistake as last year and have to get a refund. I will wait to see how this year's game is being reviewed before purchasing it.

Mecca 07-15-2019 01:54 PM

There was that time we Lzen and myself played college ball together.....that didn't go so well.

Imon Yourside 07-15-2019 02:06 PM

Eric Fisher the Pro Bowler is a 74, seems about right to me but how did he make the pro bowl?