ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Avengers (4) End Game - SPOILER FREE THREAD (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=319375)

KC_Lee 03-14-2019 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 14157070)
MCU sometimes puts those scenes in just for the trailer only, although we may not see that actual footage in the movie. They will use those suits and travel through the QR, but if you remember Infinity War trailer at the end where they're all running towards battle together in Wakanda in slowmo (even w/ Hulk), we never actually saw that in the movie. My guess is that this is the same thing.

This is my thought as well. Still no sign of Prof. Hulk in the trailer, hope we get him in this film.

Sure-Oz 03-14-2019 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 14157163)
I heard there was infighting about what to do w/ Captain Marvel in this film and it ended up leading to reshoots being done recently.

Russo bros wanted to keep her out of it all together and complete the saga w/ the original characters, higher ups at Disney/Marvel wanted her to be in it as a focal point of the movie because she represents the future of the franchise.

They evidently made compromises and while she's going to be in it, I don't think she's going to get a whole lot of screen time. Could be wrong we'll see.

Hopefully she can ease in and assist with her power and later become one of the leaders in the future mceu

Fish 03-14-2019 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 14157175)
This is my thought as well. Still no sign of Prof. Hulk in the trailer, hope we get him in this film.

They're already selling toys for Endgame, and this one has been spotted. Showing Hulk wearing a suit instead of ripped clothing. Which would indicate a non feral Hulk. So, maybe.....

https://i.imgur.com/kRLdsOI.jpg

CoMoChief 03-14-2019 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 14157274)
Hopefully she can ease in and assist with her power and later become one of the leaders in the future mceu

I hope she's eased in...because if she comes in full bore and kills off Thanos like it's no big deal, much like the way she defeated villains in her own movie just recently, I have a feeling it's going to piss off a lot of people.

It'd be nice if they show her going toe to toe w/ Thanos in the beginning, like on Titan2 on his farm, Thanos w/ the gauntlet extracts her power and defeats her, then maybe Avengers asst her in getting her powers back towards the end.

CoMoChief 03-14-2019 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 14157291)
They're already selling toys for Endgame, and this one has been spotted. Showing Hulk wearing a suit instead of ripped clothing. Which would indicate a non feral Hulk. So, maybe.....

https://i.imgur.com/kRLdsOI.jpg

I dont like how this "meger" of Banner/Hulk, makes a smaller, less muscular Hulk.

Seems less intimidating. Maybe it won't be like that in the movie.

Hulk is my favorite character...and really throughout the MCU, I been kind of disappointed in how they've toned him down. Because he can really **** a lot of shit up and as a fan, it's a lot of fun watching him do it. LMAO

I just hope they make up for it in this film because it'll be their last chance to do it and right some wrongs w/ his character (IMO). Hopefully he wields a gauntlet and just destroys everyone/everything in his path. I miss seeing that. Not a fan of this "childish baby" story arc of him and Banner w/ their personalities clashing. Was really disappointed in the IW movie that he didn't come out, I thought maybe he'd bust out of the Hulkbuster suit when SHTF on Banner and he finally had enough.

Sure-Oz 03-14-2019 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 14157353)
I hope she's eased in...because if she comes in full bore and kills off Thanos like it's no big deal, much like the way she defeated villains in her own movie just recently, I have a feeling it's going to piss off a lot of people.

It'd be nice if they show her going toe to toe w/ Thanos in the beginning, like on Titan2 on his farm, Thanos w/ the gauntlet extracts her power and defeats her, then maybe Avengers asst her in getting her powers back towards the end.

I'd be cool with that..also want more hulk. I can't wait for this movie.

Fish 03-14-2019 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 14157365)
I dont like how this "meger" of Banner/Hulk, makes a smaller, less muscular Hulk.

Seems less intimidating. Maybe it won't be like that in the movie.

Hulk is my favorite character...and really throughout the MCU, I been kind of disappointed in how they've toned him down. Because he can really **** a lot of shit up and as a fan, it's a lot of fun watching him do it. LMAO

I just hope they make up for it in this film because it'll be their last chance to do it and right some wrongs w/ his character (IMO). Hopefully he wields a gauntlet and just destroys everyone/everything in his path. I miss seeing that. Not a fan of this "childish baby" story arc of him and Banner w/ their conflicting their personalities.

Technically that's how it was in the comics. When he became Professor Hulk, he lost a bit of that power and rage simply because he was less feral and more mentally in control.

CoMoChief 03-14-2019 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 14157369)
Technically that's how it was in the comics. When he became Professor Hulk, he lost a bit of that power and rage simply because he was less feral and more mentally in control.

I know...I just wish MCU didn't go that route.

Setsuna 03-14-2019 03:19 PM

Still too early to get tickets in advance. Sigh.

notorious 03-14-2019 03:38 PM

Wouldn’t be surprised if Strange manages to reset the entire universe. That would allow for every character to be rebooted.

Mr. Plow 03-14-2019 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14156728)
Shit tony is walking with them. I missed that part.

plus what the hell are those suits they're wearing?

Didn't even noticed that.

2112 03-14-2019 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 14157656)
Still too early to get tickets in advance. Sigh.

I think they go on sale tomorrow. Infinity war did the Friday before st paddy’s day last year.

Sassy Squatch 03-14-2019 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 14157163)
I heard there was infighting about what to do w/ Captain Marvel in this film and it ended up leading to reshoots being done recently.

Russo bros wanted to keep her out of it all together and complete the saga w/ the original characters, higher ups at Disney/Marvel wanted her to be in it as a focal point of the movie because she represents the future of the franchise.

They evidently made compromises and while she's going to be in it, I don't think she's going to get a whole lot of screen time. Could be wrong we'll see.

So why did they tease her at the end of Avengers Infinity War?

KC_Lee 03-14-2019 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 14157842)
Didn't even noticed that.

With the similar hair cuts / styles that Hawkeye & Tony Stark have in that scene I missed it too and had to re-watch the trailer.

Mulliganman 03-14-2019 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 14156773)
That would actually be a great idea without killing Chris Evan's character off, just have Captain America stay in another realm in the past where he's reunited with everyone from his war days. Peggy is young, Howard Stark is young, his whole group from Cap 1 is there gives him the option of walking away.

A scene with Cap going back to his own time meeting up with Peggy Carter for that dance would be a great send off for his character.

Mr. Plow 03-14-2019 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulliganman (Post 14158302)
A scene with Cap going back to his own time meeting up with Peggy Carter for that dance would be a great send off for his character.

God damnit. I hate that you're right.

KC_Lee 03-14-2019 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulliganman (Post 14158302)

After he sacrifices himself in order to get the soul stone perhaps?

Mulliganman 03-14-2019 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 14158515)
After he sacrifices himself in order to get the soul stone perhaps?

Im envisioning something like Grave Digger described but maybe not it being an alternative timeline and just a single scene with him and Peggy alone meeting up at the date and time they said at the end of the first Captain America film.

I feel like there’s a strong chance Hayley Atwell is in this. She had a random Instagram post about being in Atlanta reading Gone With the Wind around the time End Game was filming there I believe. Would definitely be the perfect wrap up for Cap seeing as Evans won’t be playing the role anymore.

Stark I believe either dies or hangs up the suit in the wrap up for his character but not before he and Cap patch things up.

CoMoChief 03-14-2019 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 14158162)
So why did they tease her at the end of Avengers Infinity War?

That's a good question...

IW and Endgame were all shot at the same time if I'm not mistaken...with reshoots done recently.

Never said she wasn't going to be in it at all. Hell they could have just teased that (in part) to get people to see the next MCU movie, which would be hers (well besides Ant-Man, but he's a lower tiered character).

This is a money machine afterall, they want to see toys and merch, and they set up Captain Marvel to succeed in every way that they could. Other than comic nerds, she's not a very popular mainstream character like a Thor Hulk Iron Man Captain America etc...If they're moving on from the original Avengers, they have to build her up and tie her in somehow to this big cliffhanger so she can take the reigns, but without over doing it (hopefully)

Gravedigger 03-14-2019 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulliganman (Post 14158609)
Im envisioning something like Grave Digger described but maybe not it being an alternative timeline and just a single scene with him and Peggy alone meeting up at the date and time they said at the end of the first Captain America film.

I feel like there’s a strong chance Hayley Atwell is in this. She had a random Instagram post about being in Atlanta reading Gone With the Wind around the time End Game was filming there I believe. Would definitely be the perfect wrap up for Cap seeing as Evans won’t be playing the role anymore.

Stark I believe either dies or hangs up the suit in the wrap up for his character but not before he and Cap patch things up.

Looking forward to the scene where Tony gives Cap his shield back.

RunKC 03-15-2019 07:32 AM

Is it me or does it look like Thanos attacks the compound in NY?

Mulliganman 03-15-2019 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 14158877)
Looking forward to the scene where Tony gives Cap his shield back.

For sure!

Deberg_1990 03-15-2019 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 14158624)

IW and Endgame were all shot at the same time if I'm not mistaken...with reshoots done recently.

explains why she looks alot different at the end of this new trailer. Her hair.

CoMoChief 03-15-2019 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 14159135)

yup

GloucesterChief 03-15-2019 02:10 PM

So time travel means that Kang will be the villain in the Avengers movie after End Game?

Valiant 03-15-2019 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 14156773)
That would actually be a great idea without killing Chris Evan's character off, just have Captain America stay in another realm in the past where he's reunited with everyone from his war days. Peggy is young, Howard Stark is young, his whole group from Cap 1 is there gives him the option of walking away.

Cap and Tony sacrifice themselves to save everyone else. Thor retires and leads new Asgard, cameos after that in movies until female thor.

Setsuna 03-15-2019 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloucesterChief (Post 14160296)
So time travel means that Kang will be the villain in the Avengers movie after End Game?

Black Panther is the new villain? He's the true Kang. You feel me? ROFLROFLROFLROFL

2112 03-16-2019 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 14159135)

There was a massive leak of some parts of the storyline. Battles, nothing to do with the ending. If you want to know what’s in it see below.

Spoiler!

KC_Lee 03-16-2019 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D2112 (Post 14162345)
There was a massive leak of some parts of the storyline. Battles, nothing to do with the ending. If you want to know what’s in it see below.

Spoiler!

Holy crap...if that's true it's going to be epic.

Bowser 03-16-2019 12:59 PM

I clicked it,
Spoiler!
, and then immediately unclicked. Don't want to know, lol.

Rams Fan 03-16-2019 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 14162902)
Spoiler!

Spoil what you just posted right now.

Bowser 03-16-2019 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 14162921)
Spoil what you just posted right now.

Yeah, good call

Baby Lee 03-16-2019 10:10 PM

ROFL

https://i.imgur.com/GErLYzF.jpg

Rausch 03-17-2019 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloucesterChief (Post 14160296)

Nope, the patriarchy...

Bowser 03-22-2019 08:43 PM

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/qPd6jK2"><a href="//imgur.com/qPd6jK2">Would be a lot cooler if he did...</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

O.city 03-23-2019 09:58 PM

We’re like a month away

Who’s nervous

Bowser 03-23-2019 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14176660)
We’re like a month away

Who’s nervous

I'm ready.

I read an article saying the movie is going to be 3 hours long, too. Be sure to piss before you sit down in your seat.

DaFace 03-23-2019 11:09 PM

I'm not sure I've ever been as excited for a movie as this one.

CoMoChief 03-23-2019 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 14176730)
I'm not sure I've ever been as excited for a movie as this one.

I was pretty excited for Dark Knight. I was VERY intrigued to see how Ledger's Joker was gonna be. He waaaay surpassed my expectations in that role, that's for sure. I remember saying "wtf?!?!" when I first read about him being casted for the role. Man I was wrong. I grew up as a kid w/ Keaton/Nicholson, and I just stubbornly thought no one could match that.

Still think Keaton is the best Batman/Bruce Wayne. Cant choose a favorite between Heath/Jack because they're both 2 different Jokers in their own right and they both played those particular roles absolutely perfectly.

But yeah back to Endgame......this move is going to ****ing kick ass.

The only way it doesn't...is if they play shenanigans w/ Hulk's character again. That was the only thing I didn't like about IW, and I will be even more pissed off if something like that happens again in EG.

They haven't shown Hulk in any trailer footage, only have seen some movie art with him in Avengers suits.

I hope that means:
-They're doing something HUGE w/ the character, so big it will spoil the whole movie and they're not showing anything til that last trailer spot usually a week before movie comes out, or may not show anything at all til the movie release.

Rumors online that Hulk may die. If that happens I'll be REALLY pissed. I already don't like the Professor Hulk angle but I guess I'll just have to warm up to it...but that angle puts a damn governor on the guy and me no likey.

I just want to see Hulk wield the gauntlet and just ****ing destroy everything in his path. If that happens I'll be happy.

Like......I really need to see that happen. LMAO

Sure-Oz 03-23-2019 11:38 PM

I'm as hyped for this as I was the dark knight and the dark knight rises. Very excited

CoMoChief 03-23-2019 11:41 PM

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3owyoYjmvDijECcQTu" width="480" height="370" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/3owyoYjmvDijECcQTu">via GIPHY</a></p>

RunKC 03-23-2019 11:48 PM

Love that they aren’t showing anything in the trailers. Builds the momentum even more.

Rausch 03-24-2019 06:58 AM

Thank you Disney: you made my childhood come to life for 10 years.

It's a shame that it took ****ing CB films to make people wake up to the foundation of our culture being destroyed...

O.city 03-25-2019 07:29 AM

Yeah, RunKC is right, they haven't really revealed anything in the trailers. To be fair, they could have just put a 20 second video up of the release date and I'd be pumped.

We know they're bringing some of these guys back but we all have no idea how. Gonna be fun.

Fish 03-25-2019 07:45 AM

So.... There's a running gag on reddit discussing the strategy of Antman shrinking tiny and crawling up Thanos's butthole, then growing huge to explode him from the inside out.

Thoughts? LMAO

O.city 03-25-2019 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 14178320)
So.... There's a running gag on reddit discussing the strategy of Antman shrinking tiny and crawling up Thanos's butthole, then growing huge to explode him from the inside out.

Thoughts? LMAO

Would be a real gut busting way to finish.

I'll be here all week.

Amnorix 03-25-2019 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 14178320)

Thoughts? LMAO

You're late on this. :LOL:

https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost...&postcount=115

O.city 03-25-2019 09:07 AM

So, are we pretty much in agreeance that they're gonna use the quantum realm somehow? Right?

KC_Lee 03-25-2019 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14178524)
So, are we pretty much in agreeance that they're gonna use the quantum realm somehow? Right?

The white quantum realm suits everyone is wearing in the hero walk scene from the trailer and the fact that Ant Man has Hank Pym's shrunken lab and the quantum tunnel in the van would indicate this, yes.

O.city 03-25-2019 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 14178526)
The white quantum realm suits everyone is wearing in the hero walk scene from the trailer and the fact that Ant Man has Hank Pym's shrunken lab and the quantum tunnel in the van would indicate this, yes.

Yeah, the suits were the giveaway. But what can they do in there? I'm thinking it wouldn't be as simple as time travel, but maybe this is how they open the multiverse stuff?

O.city 03-25-2019 09:14 AM

I was really hoping to see Adam Warlock as well, but that's looking unlikely.

KC_Lee 03-25-2019 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14178538)
Yeah, the suits were the giveaway. But what can they do in there? I'm thinking it wouldn't be as simple as time travel, but maybe this is how they open the multiverse stuff?

Time travel is my guess, the production shots from Endgame showing Ant Man, Capt. America, and Iron Man at the Battle of New York lends credence to time travel.

But....

What if our two of the heroes, Cap & Tony, in the movie are not the "current" versions of themselves. Hear me out;

- Tony is lost in space
- In some of the trailers Cap looks broken or dies in the first re-match with Thanos
- What if time travel is used to go get Cap & Tony right after the Battle of New York and those "versions" of them are brought forward in time to battle Thanos again?

It's a wild theory yes but the way Cap delivers some of his lines in the trailer seem to be from a younger version of Cap and not one that found and lost his best friend in Bucky.

KC_Lee 03-25-2019 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14178539)
I was really hoping to see Adam Warlock as well, but that's looking unlikely.

Thinking GOG III for Adam Worlock. Creates the who bad guy turns hero story arc.

O.city 03-25-2019 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 14178560)
Time travel is my guess, the production shots from Endgame showing Ant Man, Capt. America, and Iron Man at the Battle of New York lends credence to time travel.

But....

What if our two of the heroes, Cap & Tony, in the movie are not the "current" versions of themselves. Hear me out;

- Tony is lost in space
- In some of the trailers Cap looks broken or dies in the first re-match with Thanos
- What if time travel is used to go get Cap & Tony right after the Battle of New York and those "versions" of them are brought forward in time to battle Thanos again?

It's a wild theory yes but the way Cap delivers some of his lines in the trailer seem to be from a younger version of Cap and not one that found and lost his best friend in Bucky.

That makes some sense. When you say battle of NEw York, do you mean from the first avengers?

KC_Lee 03-25-2019 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14178593)
That makes some sense. When you say battle of NEw York, do you mean from the first avengers?

Yes, the first Avengers movie. There are behind the scene shots of Cap Tony and Ant Man.

O.city 03-25-2019 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 14178607)
Yes, the first Avengers movie. There are behind the scene shots of Cap Tony and Ant Man.

Why would they go there to get them though?

O.city 03-25-2019 09:45 AM

The other issue is that we see Nebula in the quantum suit as well. So that would make it seem to me that current tony makes it back?

KC_Lee 03-25-2019 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14178626)
The other issue is that we see Nebula in the quantum suit as well. So that would make it seem to me that current tony makes it back?

Nebula is an android, loss of water and air would not affect her.

Not saying my theory is without holes, trust me I don't think I;m right I thought it up. :D

Sure-Oz 03-25-2019 11:00 AM

Holy crap.

@LightsCameraPod: The runtime for 'Avengers: Endgame' is listed at 3 HOURS AND 2 MINUTES on AMC Theatres' website. https://twitter.com/LightsCameraPod/...830277/photo/1

Fish 03-25-2019 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 14178509)

https://media.tenor.com/images/5ecf8...e299a54bcd/raw

Deberg_1990 03-25-2019 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 14178865)
Holy crap.

@LightsCameraPod: The runtime for 'Avengers: Endgame' is listed at 3 HOURS AND 2 MINUTES on AMC Theatres' website. https://twitter.com/LightsCameraPod/...830277/photo/1

Good lord.

I won’t be drinking any water or soda before or during the movie

O.city 03-25-2019 11:17 AM

I'm not upset by that run time. At all.

DaFace 03-25-2019 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14178930)
I'm not upset by that run time. At all.

Yeah, this is every bit as epic as the Lord of the Rings movies, and they all pushed 3+ hours.

O.city 03-25-2019 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 14178990)
Yeah, this is every bit as epic as the Lord of the Rings movies, and they all pushed 3+ hours.

Pretty much.

Hell, make it 4 hours with a break in the middle. I don't care.

FAX 03-25-2019 12:12 PM

Damnitdamnitdamnit ...

Somebody on this thread said that tickets should have been on sale by now. But they're not.

Anybody have a reasonable guess as to when we might expect to find advance tickets?

FAX THE IMPATIENT

KC_Lee 03-25-2019 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14179112)
Damnitdamnitdamnit ...

Somebody on this thread said that tickets should have been on sale by now. But they're not.

Anybody have a reasonable guess as to when we might expect to find advance tickets?

FAX THE IMPATIENT

Hellboy tickets are on sale if that helps.

DaFace 03-25-2019 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14179112)
Damnitdamnitdamnit ...

FAX THE IMPATIENT

A guy on reddit a week or two ago posted an internal memo at AMC that kind of suggested it won't be until April 2nd. Other rumors have today as being the day. So who knows?

FAX 03-25-2019 12:47 PM

Thanks, guys ...

(And a very special thanks to a guy on reddit.)

FAX

DaFace 03-25-2019 12:55 PM

I've been looking on the AMC app every few days for weeks now. The movie was always listed but with no times available. Now it's not listed. That could be an indication that something is about to happen...

CoMoChief 03-25-2019 01:10 PM

My head is swirling around trying to figure out what this plot is going to be.

Sure-Oz 03-25-2019 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 14178865)
Holy crap.

Ok?

@ManaByte: Update: AMC has removed the run time from their #AvengersEndgame page https://twitter.com/ManaByte/status/1110218401249525763

KC_Lee 03-25-2019 02:17 PM

Potential massive spoilers at this link; https://bgr.com/2019/03/25/avengers-...gest-leak-yet/

Summation of spoliers, not confirmed, but click at your own risk;

Spoiler!

Sure-Oz 03-25-2019 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 14179206)
A guy on reddit a week or two ago posted an internal memo at AMC that kind of suggested it won't be until April 2nd. Other rumors have today as being the day. So who knows?

I've seen tweets from smaller local type theaters saying April 2nd as well.

CoMoChief 03-25-2019 05:02 PM

hell make it an even 4hrs....CoMo don't giva damn...

CoMoChief 03-25-2019 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 14179461)
Potential massive spoilers at this link; https://bgr.com/2019/03/25/avengers-...gest-leak-yet/

Summation of spoliers, not confirmed, but click at your own risk;

Spoiler!

I like that...would like to see Hulk vs Thanos for one more showdown though...I keep saying this, but damnit I want it to happen.

KC_Lee 03-25-2019 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 14179846)
I like that...would like to see Hulk vs Thanos for one more showdown though...I keep saying this, but damnit I want it to happen.

Really hoping for Professor Hulk, let him out think Thanos.

Munson 03-26-2019 06:20 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zTGdTEHvRoc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bowser 03-26-2019 07:02 PM

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/9kx0vif"><a href="//imgur.com/9kx0vif">Avenge the Fallen (Avengers Endgame Poster Collage)</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Rausch 03-26-2019 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 14180128)
Really hoping for Professor Hulk, let him out think Thanos.

Yup.

The Professor allows for so many great Hulk stories.

But if the rumors are true Marvel plans to abandon the Hulk/universal sharing agreement after this flick anyway.

cabletech94 03-26-2019 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 14181792)
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/9kx0vif"><a href="//imgur.com/9kx0vif">Avenge the Fallen (Avengers Endgame Poster Collage)</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

VALKYRIE (SP?)

AND

HAPPY HOGAN!!!!!!!