ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=287124)

Rausch 10-13-2014 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kman34 (Post 11010841)

This made the ep for me.

Lennie James is ****ing awesome. I really hope they give him a look (nope, too old) when they do Black Panther.

He brings the kind of range Morgan's character requires...

Mr. Plow 10-13-2014 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 11010726)
Anyone know what those symbols could've been in the trees that Morgan was following?

I didn't see the symbols.....stupid DVR cut off a few minutes earlier than I thought it would.

Fire Me Boy! 10-13-2014 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 11010921)
I didn't see the symbols.....stupid DVR cut off a few minutes earlier than I thought it would.

It was a circle with an X inside. Think Professor X's wheelchair wheels.

Valiant 10-13-2014 11:21 AM

so beth. when we going to see you or find out.

thabear04 10-13-2014 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 11010945)
so beth. when we going to see you or find out.

That what i wanna know too.

NewChief 10-13-2014 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kman34 (Post 11010849)

Yeah. I thought that scene was really weird when I watched it. I kept thinking she was going to pick up the gun and at least aim at the gas tanks. Nope, just a totally weird trajectory that magically made it explode.

Kman34 10-13-2014 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 11011005)
Yeah. I thought that scene was really weird when I watched it. I kept thinking she was going to pick up the gun and at least aim at the gas tanks. Nope, just a totally weird trajectory that magically made it explode.

At least they could have CGI ed a fireworks rocket flying to the leaking gas.

salame 10-13-2014 11:44 AM

such a good episode

nice negan and andrea tease

Fire Me Boy! 10-13-2014 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salame (Post 11011023)
such a good episode

nice negan and andrea tease

Not Negan. Not Andrea.

Kirkman already said it wasn't Negan. And the clothes Andrea wore in her death scene don't match the clothes the walker had on. Guessing that the costuming department is reusing wardrobe.

Sure-Oz 10-13-2014 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 11011030)
Not Negan. Not Andrea.

Kirkman already said it wasn't Negan. And the clothes Andrea wore in her death scene don't match the clothes the walker had on. Guessing that the costuming department is reusing wardrobe.

No jacket but the shirt/pants are similiar. Oh and the facial structure the eyes..I just find it odd that they highlight the cuffs and the face is hers with a jaw blown off. I'd like to see them answer that question...I still think its hers or like you said an obvious doppelganger homage

Mr. Plow 10-13-2014 12:12 PM

I really wish compendium 3 would come out. I'd like to get ahead of the show and they were just starting to get into Negan.

Easy 6 10-13-2014 12:15 PM

I dont read the comics, would anyone be willing to tell me who this Morgan character is at the end of the episode?

Fire Me Boy! 10-13-2014 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 11011061)
No jacket but the shirt/pants are similiar. Oh and the facial structure the eyes..I just find it odd that they highlight the cuffs and the face is hers with a jaw blown off. I'd like to see them answer that question...I still think its hers or like you said an obvious doppelganger homage

The shirts, inner and outer, are completely different.

Handcuffed walker: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/bb/attac...7&d=1413203579

Andrea at death scene: http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...22e0ffdec0.jpg

KC_Lee 10-13-2014 12:20 PM

Quote:

Or third option; intentionally made to look like Andrea so fans like us would spend Monday thru Tuesday arguing about it. ;)

Fire Me Boy! 10-13-2014 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 11011087)
The shirts, inner and outer, are completely different.

Handcuffed walker: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/bb/attac...7&d=1413203579

Andrea at death scene: http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...22e0ffdec0.jpg

On a closer look at Google images, the inner shirt is similar - maybe even the same. The outer shirt is completely different.

NewChief 10-13-2014 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 11011092)
On a closer look at Google images, the inner shirt is similar - maybe even the same. The outer shirt is completely different.

Inner shirt is absolutely the same as a shirt that Andrea wore (not sure if she was wearing it in her death scene or not).

I linked a google image of the shirt earlier in the thread.

Fire Me Boy! 10-13-2014 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 11011099)
Inner shirt is absolutely the same as a shirt that Andrea wore (not sure if she was wearing it in her death scene or not).

I linked a google image of the shirt earlier in the thread.

The image I linked is from her death scene. The inner shirt is likely the same. The outer shirt is definitely different.

Sure-Oz 10-13-2014 12:30 PM

Good argument either way I see both points just the filming of that scene made me think..total troll job by twd until someone answers this officially

NewChief 10-13-2014 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 11011110)
The image I linked is from her death scene. The inner shirt is likely the same. The outer shirt is definitely different.

Here's another. She actually has three layers on:
http://thesecondtake.com/wp-content/...eath-scene.jpg

The inner shirt (same), a middle layer that we can't really see much of... looks like a cardigan maybe... and the outer leather jacket with furry collar.

In the picture linked with Andrea on the ground, it appears she has a cardigan on.

Here: http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachmen...7&d=1413203579

Fire Me Boy! 10-13-2014 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 11011152)

The inner shirt (same), a middle layer that we can't really see much of... looks like a cardigan maybe... and the outer leather jacket with furry collar.

In the picture linked with Andrea on the ground, it appears she has a cardigan on.

I was taking the coat out of the equation when I said outer shirt. And we can see plenty of the middle layer, IMO. Looks like a grey sweater of some sort. I don't think looks anything like the one the walker had one. One is charcoal, or at a minimum very dark. The walker's outer shirt appears to be light blue.

They're similar in style, but AFAIC completely different in color.

thabear04 10-13-2014 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11011074)
I dont read the comics, would anyone be willing to tell me who this Morgan character is at the end of the episode?

He the guy who help Rick in season 1.

seaofred 10-13-2014 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 11011152)

Also looks like the pants and belt are different.

Radar Chief 10-13-2014 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11011074)

Think back to the first season. When Rick stumbles out of the hospital Morgan and his son Duane are the first live people he runs across. Morgan then reappears in an episode in season 3 called "Clear".
From Wiki:

Quote:

Rick, Carl, and Michonne travel back to King County, Georgia, to gather weapons to combat The Governor. Along the way, they encounter a backpacker who begs them to stop, but they drive past without stopping. Carl questions Rick as to why he brought Michonne along. Rick says they have common interests. Michonne appreciates Rick trying to connect with her. When they arrive at King County, a masked man attacks the group. Carl shoots the man, who turns out to be Morgan, the man who originally saved Rick. The group brings Morgan, who was wearing a bulletproof vest and was simply rendered unconscious, to his house and raids his gun supply. Carl and Michonne go on a run, seemingly to acquire a crib for Judith. But first, they go to a cafe where a photograph of the Grimes family is on display. Carl and Michonne manage to fight through the walkers inside to retrieve the photograph. Meanwhile, Morgan wakes up and has an altercation with Rick, stabbing him in the shoulder. Rick manages to talk some sense into him, and Morgan explains that his son, Duane, was bitten and infected by his turned wife, whom he had been reluctant to put down. Morgan explains that whenever he turned on his own walkie-talkie every day at dawn, Rick never had his on. Rick invites Morgan to return to the prison with the group, but Morgan refuses, not wanting to witness any more death. Morgan's mission, he believes, is to "clear" the world of walkers. Michonne and Carl return with supplies, and Carl tells Rick: Michonne "may be one of us". Carl apologizes to Morgan for shooting him, to which Morgan responds "don't ever be sorry." As they drive back toward the prison, they pass the backpacker's ravaged remains and his discarded backpack. They stop and take the backpack before moving on.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_(season_3)

Sure-Oz 10-13-2014 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 11010386)
It was clearly a flashback, right. It was showing the people that raided Terminus and taught the citizens of Terminus, that Rick's group fought, the lesson about either being the cow or the slaughterer.

The person getting tossed back into the car who had just been raped was the lady that Carol let the zombies kill in the room with candles, evidently the mother of the main leader of Terminus who Rick shot (and didn't appear to kill...).

I don't see how any of that negates the fact that the guy could have been Negan? Oh... he's saying that the crazy guy Rick and Glen freed from the shipping container was the rapist?

Yes...the crazy guy rick freed from the container was the same guy that threw the mother back in the container saying it won't be OK. Negan hasn't arrived yet.

Fire Me Boy! 10-13-2014 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 11011303)
Yes...the crazy guy rick freed from the container was the same guy that threw the mother back in the container saying it won't be OK. Negan hasn't arrived yet.

Yep. Too early for Negan, unless they completely jump forward in the comic. Not saying they can't, clearly the show has taken on some different plots and such, just saying it would be a pretty major jump. Negan doesn't show up until after they've found a safe home on the way to DC.

Jamie 10-13-2014 02:34 PM

I think Carol killing a walker that resembled Andrea was sort of a nod at Carol taking Andrea's role from the comics. I don't think it was supposed to literally be her, that wouldn't make a lot of sense.

Fire Me Boy! 10-13-2014 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie (Post 11011395)
I think Carol killing a walker that resembled Andrea was sort of a nod at Carol taking Andrea's role from the comics. I don't think it was supposed to literally be her, that wouldn't make a lot of sense.

Oh, good critical thinking.

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/im...5416540117.gif

Baby Lee 10-13-2014 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 11010726)
Anyone know what those symbols could've been in the trees that Morgan was following?

Don't know if it was what they intended, but it reminded me of the 'hobo' sign convention to let other hobos know what the area is like

http://www.angelfire.com/folk/famoustramp/signs.html

Kylo Ren 10-13-2014 10:20 PM

Quote:

If you watch the scene in slo-mo, you'll see the zombie has a crystal blue eye like Andrea and is wearing boots like Andrea. You can't really see it, but it could be the same belt buckle too.

Kman34 10-14-2014 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John_Wayne (Post 11012386)
If you watch the scene in slo-mo, you'll see the zombie has a crystal blue eye like Andrea and is wearing boots like Andrea. You can't really see it, but it could be the same belt buckle too.

I believe you but it still doesn't make sense that Andrea is a walker. She shot herself in front of Michonne and would think she would do a good job blowing her own brains out knowing what happens if she didn't.
Plus if by chance Andrea missed her brain [which isn't that hard to believe] Michonne probably would have finished her off...

salame 10-14-2014 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 11011030)
Not Negan. Not Andrea.

I said tease
I know it's not either of them
but they got people talking
tease
;)

salame 10-14-2014 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 11011068)
I really wish compendium 3 would come out. I'd like to get ahead of the show and they were just starting to get into Negan.

I think the compendiums are 48 issues so they aren't quite there yet. Current issue is #132....but it was REALLY damn good

Mr. Plow 10-14-2014 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salame (Post 11013038)
I think the compendiums are 48 issues so they aren't quite there yet. Current issue is #132....but it was REALLY damn good

Sounds like either I'm going to be behind or just start buying individual issues.

Radar Chief 10-14-2014 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 11013381)
Sounds like either I'm going to be behind or just start buying individual issues.

I’ve been buying the volumes. There are about 4 or so issues per volume so they come out a lot quicker than the compendiums.

cookster50 10-14-2014 01:07 PM

Morgan wasn't in this episode was he? Was that from the preview for next week? I didn't get to watch it live, am wondering if I saw it all or not....

RaiderH8r 10-14-2014 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 11010499)
That's right, forgot that it was led to be that Andrea did it. Not that it makes a difference, just thought it was odd that there hasn't been anything about her for an entire season and then she just shows up as a random walker.

It's like an Easter egg that way. The writers and producers have often said they like to bring folks "back" as zombies as something for fans to keep an eye out for.

NewChief 10-14-2014 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cookster50 (Post 11013505)
Morgan wasn't in this episode was he? Was that from the preview for next week? I didn't get to watch it live, am wondering if I saw it all or not....

It came on after the preview for next week. Morgan, looking like a badass lone survivor dude, walks up on the place where Rick defaced the Terminus sign. He looks up at a tree and sees a symbol carved into it similar to the X-men symble (an X in a circle). He then sets off down the tracks.

kepp 10-14-2014 01:38 PM

That was a great premiere. I had forgotten how gory they could get and then the slaughter scene came up. I cringed the first couple times. That was pushing the envelope.

RaiderH8r 10-14-2014 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kepp (Post 11013575)
That was a great premiere. I had forgotten how gory they could get and then the slaughter scene came up. I cringed the first couple times. That was pushing the envelope.

The creepiest part of it, for me anyway, was how ho hum they were about the whole process. And the actors, all of them, did a great job conveying the terror they felt at the time only to be kissed upside the cranium with an aluminum baseball bat.

My name is Mud.

cookster50 10-14-2014 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 11013573)
It came on after the preview for next week. Morgan, looking like a badass lone survivor dude, walks up on the place where Rick defaced the Terminus sign. He looks up at a tree and sees a symbol carved into it similar to the X-men symble (an X in a circle). He then sets off down the tracks.

Ah. Thank you kind sir.

lcarus 10-16-2014 01:34 AM

Enough with huge scenes after the credits. I hate it. A lot of people turn it off when the credits roll. Sherlock did almost the same thing. HUGE scene in the season finale but in their case they halted the credits one second after they started. I don't wanna have to get in the habit of waiting for the credits, especially in movies, to finish because 1 out of 100 times there will be a huge scene afterwards.

Gonzo 10-16-2014 09:58 AM

Just caught the new ep. Pretty damn good.

Who thinks the head dude from terminus will be heard from again? Negan maybe?

Radar Chief 10-16-2014 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11021062)

Don’t think he’s supposed to be Negan but from the previews/teasers out there it looks like he plays a role in a future episode(s).

Fire Me Boy! 10-16-2014 10:04 AM

Quote:

No, I don't think so. I don't think we see Negan at least until the end of this season, and maybe not till the end of next season.

In the books, he doesn't show up until they're totally settled at Alexandria Safe Zone, which is outside DC.

NewChief 10-16-2014 10:05 AM

Quote:

Don't think he's Negan either, but I definitely think he'll be back. Rick clearly didn't get a kill shot on him. They also made that big deal about how Rick was going to kill him with the machete from the cache (at least I think that's the weapon he said he would kill him with).

Radar Chief 10-16-2014 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 11021080)
Don't think he's Negan either, but I definitely think he'll be back. Rick clearly didn't get a kill shot on him. They also made that big deal about how Rick was going to kill him with the machete from the cache (at least I think that's the weapon he said he would kill him with).

Yes, machete with a red handle.

Sure-Oz 10-16-2014 10:26 AM

This season will be fun.,

salame 10-16-2014 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 11021080)

he's probably the leader of the hunters

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...27s_Base.1.png

Fire Me Boy! 10-16-2014 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salame (Post 11021148)
he's probably the leader of the hunters

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...27s_Base.1.png

Oh, good call. That church is the priest's right? We saw Gabriel in the trailer for next week.

Gonzo 10-16-2014 11:22 AM

Yeah, he doesn't fit the profile really but we know how they like to jump around the story. Rick shoulda finished that one who sucks the penis off.

Rausch 10-16-2014 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 11021085)
Yes, machete with a red handle.

They have made a point of foreshadowing the whole series.

I have no doubt at some point he'll split that man's skull with a machete.

They've diverged from the comix a lot but after the fact I really can't complain. They've balanced that wire of being true and mixing it up very well.

And I doubt it will but the performances deserve award nomination. If you forget the subject matter (horror, zombies, etc) people keep tuning in for the characters.

They've done a great job of emulating the comix in that the stories being about people and the setting (zombie doom) being secondary. The whole point is how humans respond to a (seemingly) hopeless situation...

Radar Chief 10-16-2014 03:16 PM

I realize Laurie Holden isn't a favorite around here but I still found this interesting.

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/10/...xternal,manual

You Won't Believe Which Walking Dead Star Helped Bring Down A Criminal Organization

Bowser 10-16-2014 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 11021733)
I realize Laurie Holden isn't a favorite around here but I still found this interesting.

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/10/...xternal,manual

You Won't Believe Which Walking Dead Star Helped Bring Down A Criminal Organization

That's ****ing awesome.

Ceej 10-18-2014 04:56 AM

Great premiere!

To me, it leaves two burning questions.

How is Morgan going to be involved?

AND

What does the BAMF ginger plan on sharing when the time is right?

Oh, and I would take Carol to pound town - first class, no questions asked.

Rausch 10-18-2014 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 11025093)

Oh, and I would take Carol to pound town - first class, no questions asked.

She's got beautiful eyes...

Crying Ramtard 10-18-2014 09:30 PM

lame first episode, all that build up and nothing happens to nobody. What a perfect world where just as one guy is about to get it theres a distraction and everyone comes out clean.

and where the heck does Rick keep finding white t shirts ????

Tyreese gets thrown into zombies-commercial break- oh, he killed them all and went after the dumb white dude LOL

Bowser 10-18-2014 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ram29jackson (Post 11026510)
lame first episode, all that build up and nothing happens to nobody. What a perfect world where just as one guy is about to get it theres a distraction and everyone comes out clean.

Tyreese gets thrown into zombies-commercial break- oh, he killed them all and went after the dumb white dude LOL

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-13628-STFU-gifs-yWOh.gif

Jamie 10-19-2014 04:59 AM

Quote:

Probably off the shelf of any random Wal-Mart. Somehow I doubt the Hanes 3-packs were a priority when the stores were ransacked for supplies.

bevischief 10-19-2014 05:25 AM

Quote:

Like the dead need clean white t shirts...

Fire Me Boy! 10-19-2014 08:15 PM

Heh. Bob is gonna get the comic book Dale treatment. Awesome.

Easy 6 10-19-2014 08:33 PM

Without spoiling it... the leg scene... :spock:

Cant wait to see that crew get taken down.

Sure-Oz 10-19-2014 08:50 PM

So they are now hunters huh? Poor Bob...

thabear04 10-19-2014 09:04 PM

Didn't know the black priest wife was a walker in that water.

Sure-Oz 10-19-2014 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thabear04 (Post 11032022)
Didn't know the black priest wife was a walker in that water.

Saw that at the end...def interested to find our more about him. Also...wtf owns that car

thabear04 10-19-2014 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 11032028)
Saw that at the end...def interested to find our more about him. Also...wtf owns that car

Was at universal studios yesterday for horror night and they show a few clips it's some girl then she hits Beth but she is alive.

thabear04 10-19-2014 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 11031983)
So they are now hunters huh? Poor Bob...

Why was Bob even crying? I was thinking he got bit by a walker.

Sure-Oz 10-19-2014 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thabear04 (Post 11032061)

Yeah I thought that too....maybe happy tears. Unsure

Otter 10-19-2014 10:15 PM

I'm finding this nerdy doctor plot a little far fetched.

I know how to cure the zombie apololypse but I can't tell you how are what caused it.

We need to go to DC. There's infrastructure and supplies there. I can't tell you how I can access them, why they're not overrun if they're accessable.

Rick (trust no one) Grimes: Let's do it!

cookster50 10-19-2014 10:19 PM

Quote:

I think so too.

Gadzooks 10-20-2014 12:11 AM

Quote:

I think he was laughing.

I used a technique with my daughter when she was 3. She'd start fake crying and I'd say "What's so funny?", (it totally threw her off her game). Little girls like to **** with your head. She didn't have any ammo after that.

That's what Bob was doing... He was laughing, that's why he covered his face.

More laughs to come.

cookster50 10-20-2014 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11031903)
Without spoiling it... the leg scene... :spock:.

I see what you did there.

Fire Me Boy! 10-20-2014 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11031903)
Without spoiling it... the leg scene... :spock:

Cant wait to see that crew get taken down.

If you've read the comics...

Spoiler!

Radar Chief 10-20-2014 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 11032272)
I'm finding this nerdy doctor plot a little far fetched.

I know how to cure the zombie apololypse but I can't tell you how are what caused it.

We need to go to DC. There's infrastructure and supplies there. I can't tell you how I can access them, why they're not overrun if they're accessable.

Rick (trust no one) Grimes: Let's do it!

I was thinking the same thing. Rick was even at the CDC in Atlanta when he was told there is no cure and everyone is infected. I thought he would be a lot more suspicious of Eugene.

Radar Chief 10-20-2014 07:10 AM

Quote:

I'm going to have to rewatch it, I didn't see him get bit.
I was telling Mrs. Radar at the beginning of the show that Bob was going to get it, they were spending a lot of time making him and Sasha look happy together.

Wallcrawler 10-20-2014 07:19 AM

It had to happen in the cellar. They shoved the shelves over onto 3-4 walkers instead of just killing them. So they pinned undead flesh eating disease spreaders under water in the exact spot they needed to be scavenging for food.

Bob gets grabbed by the one, so Im figuring he was in close enough proximity to the other ones under water to have gotten bitten on the leg or ankle without anyone noticing.

Easily the dumbest spot in the writing Ive seen. Why in the hell would you pin live walkers under water where you cant see them, when you could easily take a few seconds to finish them off permanently? Not only that, but make it be Rick's idea to do it.

So dumb.

Mr. Plow 10-20-2014 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 11032456)
I think he was laughing.

I used a technique with my daughter when she was 3. She'd start fake crying and I'd say "What's so funny?", (it totally threw her off her game). Little girls like to **** with your head. She didn't have any ammo after that.

That's what Bob was doing... He was laughing, that's why he covered his face.

More laughs to come.

It's been so long since I read this particular part in the comics that I couldn't remember exactly what happened.....until he got knocked out when he went outside....and then it all just clicked - "Oh yeah". :)

dred 10-20-2014 07:57 AM

Next week's Bob-bq scene should be quite awesome.

ThaVirus 10-20-2014 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 11032735)
It had to happen in the cellar. They shoved the shelves over onto 3-4 walkers instead of just killing them. So they pinned undead flesh eating disease spreaders under water in the exact spot they needed to be scavenging for food.

Bob gets grabbed by the one, so Im figuring he was in close enough proximity to the other ones under water to have gotten bitten on the leg or ankle without anyone noticing.

Easily the dumbest spot in the writing Ive seen. Why in the hell would you pin live walkers under water where you cant see them, when you could easily take a few seconds to finish them off permanently? Not only that, but make it be Rick's idea to do it.

So dumb.

My thoughts exactly. If it were a real life situation, someone would have gotten bit from one of the underwater walkers for sure. Not a very strategic move.

lcarus 10-20-2014 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 11032735)

So dumb.

Agreed. I would think they'd have come up with a way to take some of the walkers out from above before going down there into a very dangerous situation. Ya never know if there are 10 more of the ****ers under the water. But it made it more dramatic lol.

Rausch 10-20-2014 03:41 PM

Quote:

I wondered if it had to do with him being a selfish drunk and them being inside a church drinking, so he stayed outside...