ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Does anyone get laid in this city? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285450)

Buzz 08-04-2014 10:22 PM

pull your pants up and get a job?

Saccopoo 08-04-2014 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10795091)
Sacc what happens when a taller better looking guy with a better job is hitting on the same girl as i am

You lose.

And then you go to Option 2.

Then 3.

Then 4.

Then 5.

Then whatever.

Or you can just decide to kick that more rich, better looking guy in the nuts and take that chick for yourself because he's a ****ing tool and you own his ass up and down and you and she know it and you will take her back to your place and do shit to her you wouldn't do to a farm animal.

Stanley Nickels 08-04-2014 10:40 PM

Wait, hold up.. I think there might be a misunderstanding. Do you get laid elsewhere? Are you saying there's some sort of Kansas City Chastity Belt effect that keeps you from getting laid in this city?

srvy 08-04-2014 10:41 PM

And way down at the bottom is option #100. Come to CP and whine how you cant get any pussy. Then post a pic with your rat face whiskers and carnival prize jewelry and a beater. You want a reason why your not scoring? Study those pics ya sent then change your life dude!

xztop123 08-04-2014 10:41 PM

the other day at First Fridays an artsy girl has her friend ask me if she thinks shes cute (initiated convo with me)

I said yes.. talked to her, got her number and then kissed her.... Been texting her for 2 days and she wont meet up with me

xztop123 08-04-2014 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10795115)
Also relax that serial killer smile a bit without going into angry emo brooder look. Rest your face somewhere between those two pics.

Hahhaha ok smirk

Titty Meat 08-04-2014 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10795114)
Get a decent haircut, wear less conspicuous jewelry and shave that facial growth. You look creepy as ****.

LMAO

George Liquor 08-04-2014 10:48 PM

It's been two days man... Maybe she is just busy? She is replying to you so there is at least a little interest. Maybe you are coming off as clingy? Bitches hate that shit.

88TG88 08-04-2014 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10795110)
texting girls is a crucial element. It's a very strange science but i have a feeling that the guys who get laid a lot are masters at it

True, you gotta know when and how often to text. You can tell alot by how they reply as well.

If youre just trying to bust sign up on a dating site, theres plenty of desperate girls there

ghak99 08-04-2014 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10795134)
the other day at First Fridays an artsy girl has her friend ask me if she thinks shes cute (initiated convo with me)

I said yes.. talked to her, got her number and then kissed her.... Been texting her for 2 days and she wont meet up with me

Did you happen to send her the second pic?

Iconic 08-04-2014 10:49 PM

X don't take anything anyone says on here personally.

I happen to reside in Baltimore MD. Practice a ton of pickup on campus and especially on weekends in the DC area.

Just curious but do you watch any of RSD's shit?

xztop123 08-04-2014 10:54 PM

this thread is both helpful and funny.

I do get told im "creepy" often

xztop123 08-04-2014 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 10795149)
X don't take anything anyone says on here personally.

I happen to reside in Baltimore MD. Practice a ton of pickup on campus and especially on weekends in the DC area.

Just curious but do you watch any of RSD's shit?

Yes but i dont agree with it. It gives you too much freedom. I need structure like Justin Wayne, Mystery or Sinn

its interesting that people associate RSD and simple pickup with PUA now, i consider them to be the 2 worst

Saccopoo 08-04-2014 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 10795131)
And way down at the bottom is option #100. Come to CP and whine how you cant get any pussy. Then post a pic with your rat face whiskers and carnival prize jewelry and a beater. You want a reason why your not scoring? Study those pics ya sent then change your life dude!

The obligatory:

Let's see your shit James Bond before you start busting on some dude with the massive balls to post his shit on this site.

eDave 08-04-2014 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10795154)
Yes but i dont agree with it. It gives you too much freedom. I need structure like Justin Wayne, Mystery or Sinn

**** that shit. I get laid more when I am not trying to get laid. Think about that for a minute.

And stop texting her. If you are into that PUA shit, then stop. Become a mystery.

**** dude.

And yea. Clean yourself up. Ditch the facial hair, get rid of the Zac Efron haircut, as in pic 1, and buy some tasteful threads.

Titty Meat 08-04-2014 11:09 PM

PUA haha what a bunch of bullshit thinking women are a book thats your first mistake.

Some of its about setting and circumstances. You arent going to be pulling any poosnaps in Westport dressed like that unless you go to Buzzard Beach or maybe Riot Room.

Honestly if I saw you dressed like that in Westport I would think you are either Homeless or a drug addict.

But yea either create a positive and fun aura about yourself or be like Hootie and get trashed and try to bang the first fat chick you see.

Iconic 08-04-2014 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10795154)

its interesting that people associate RSD and simple pickup with PUA now, i consider them to be the 2 worst

So basically you don't like natural game.

I prefer a hybrid of both. Get confident, become a better person, so when the time comes and you want to approach that 10/10 HB you don't have guilty thoughts in the back of your head screaming "I can't do this shit, she's way out of my league?" That millisecond of hesitation is what causes most people to **** up.

Also if you're getting told that you're "creepy" that means you're not following social cues and being overly persistent.

xztop123 08-04-2014 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 10795165)
So basically you don't like natural game.

I prefer a hybrid of both. Get confident, become a better person, so when the time comes and you want to approach that 10/10 HB you don't have guilty thoughts in the back of your head screaming "I can't do this shit, she's way out of my league?" That millisecond of hesitation is what causes most people to **** up.

Also if you're getting told that you're "creepy" that means you're not following social cues and being overly persistent.

Cold approaching a girl as a general statement is not following social cues (unless you're a linebacker sized black guy at JCCC, then its completely socially expected)

Titty Meat 08-04-2014 11:35 PM

You have a small dick too so try this when you finally do get laid:

Wear a Magnum so she thinks you have a big cock then when it inevitably falls off inside of her explain the reason it did that is because she has a tight poon

Iconic 08-04-2014 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10795175)
Cold approaching a girl as a general statement is not following social cues (unless you're a linebacker sized black guy at JCCC, then its completely socially expected)

Depends how you go about it.

Unless you're walking up to random chicks and asking them if you can sniff their panties a simple "Hi, I thought you were cute so I had to come talk to you" really isn't going to alert the creeper alarm.

As I said before, get confident and better yourself as a person and most of this will all start to come naturally.

xztop123 08-04-2014 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 10795178)
Depends how you go about it.

Unless you're walking up to random chicks and asking them if you can sniff their panties a simple "Hi, I thought you were cute so I had to come talk to you" really isn't going to alert the creeper alarm.

As I said before, get confident and better yourself as a person and most of this will all start to come naturally.

Yeah thats the one ive been using the most.

TimBone 08-04-2014 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10795091)
Sacc what happens when a taller better looking guy with a better job is hitting on the same girl as i am

Slip him the ebola.

Demonpenz 08-05-2014 12:54 AM

The game is going to tilt in your favor in 10 years. Don't kill yourself and don't get married. You'll be good broskie.

Kyle DeLexus 08-05-2014 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10795056)
You're more than welcome to meet me at westport this saturday. I will show you how much confidence means.. i have good looking wing's that do the same thing. I think this city is a hard place to score girls, which is why i prefaced the post that way.

heres me at PNL grabbing some girl and telling her to take a pic with me http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...ps9da931a4.jpg

me today looking really unkept
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...ps2cc5e430.jpg

Pic 1. Some girl and her gay friend

Pic 2. Gay friend just killed said girl

cwhocares 08-05-2014 01:35 AM

Lose the jewelry, facial hair, wife beater and get your hair styled. Some decent threads would not hurt. Get the girl to talk about herself. Most generally they are just as nervous as you are and talking about themselves relaxes them. Inject into the conversation occasionally. You don't want to dominate. Listen to what they are saying and don't try to bullshit them.

cwhocares 08-05-2014 01:36 AM

A few push ups wouldn't hurt either.

NewChief 08-05-2014 05:50 AM

Judging from your comments in this thread:

It sounds like you're trying too hard. It also sounds like you're obvious in your employment of "pua" techniques. The end result is that you're coming off as creepy and someone who might be a little rapey.

I'm not one to criticize dress and style (I used to have white boy dreadlocks, rarely shower , and wear mostly vintage clothing and got laid a lot back then and constantly complimented on my look) because I think what's important there is whether you own it or not. That being said your style looks kind of predatory and I don't think that combines well with what I said earlier about your employment of PUA techniques.

Just some shit to consider.

WhawhaWhat 08-05-2014 06:27 AM

Download Tinder, practice texting with girls on that app. Don't use that wife beater photo as your pic though. Also Tinder can lead to some sex if you do meet up with them.

xztop123 08-05-2014 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus (Post 10795219)
Pic 1. Some girl and her gay friend

Pic 2. Gay friend just killed said girl

Yes I already explained in this thread that part of what is hurting me is my lack of masculinity facially. IE:I look like a pillowbiter

KC native 08-05-2014 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10795056)
I think this city is a hard place to score girls, which is why i prefaced the post that way.

LMAO KC is easy as **** to get laid.

KC native 08-05-2014 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10795459)
Yes I already explained in this thread that part of what is hurting me is my lack of masculinity facially. IE:I look like a pillowbiter

Then shave your bullshit beard. That's not helping.

xztop123 08-05-2014 10:28 AM

Im curious to if the advice being given is on a theoretical or practical standpoint.

I dont know if you guys realize how hard it truly is.

I've had dates with girls where we were both laughing the entire time, she held my hand for a few minutes and even kissed me and then refused to respond to my texts/phone calls

xztop123 08-05-2014 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 10795466)
Then shave your bullshit beard. That's not helping.

It's worth a shot... i have tried it in the past, i look very wimpy Micheal cera w/out it http://i2.cdnds.net/13/04/618x424/michael_cera.jpg

sedated 08-05-2014 10:44 AM

A 5 o’clock shadow would be much better than that crusty beard.

A friend of a friend brought a PUA out with us one time. He did magic. The women all thought he was a creepy douche. But then again I hang out with an older crowd and never step foot in P&L.

NewChief 08-05-2014 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 10795560)
A 5 o’clock shadow would be much better than that crusty beard.

A friend of a friend brought a PUA out with us one time. He did magic. The women all thought he was a creepy douche. But then again I hang out with an older crowd and never step foot in P&L.

Yeah. I'm sure PUA's get laid all the time. I'm also sure that, to me, it's like becoming a snake oil salesman. If I had to rely on some stupid techniques and strategies to get laid, then I might feel different. Here was
My winning trick: be intelligent, be interesting, be comfortable in yourself, hit on chicks you genuinely might want to date and have actual interest in not ones who you're just trying to rent their baby canal for a break from your usual mastrbation.

Demonpenz 08-05-2014 11:21 AM

PUA helped me open. That's good. Then it takes a long as time to socially calibrate to what's weird and what's not. Like hours and hours and hours. It was evident that I played too much video games growing up and working on my sense of humor to actually be a confident rouge. I got crushed talking to people for 4 years. Everyday was a struggle to not to care and become a strong man on the inside. That coupled with the fact that the tides.tuen in your favor as men stay put in the character around you and I constantly grinded and got better little by little. I grinded hard core and came up with a decent combination that makes me strong enough that I am cool with or without girls. That in-turn makes interactions with girls better because they know I don't want anything from them. I already grew myself into a grown ass man I don't need a wet hole to validate my character. In life people die and you go through shit, you get resourceful, and that shit is a turn on for girls as well. There is no magic pill for confidence. It takes time. Learn how to change a tire, take dance leason, read lots of books, make money, spend time developing actual deep level friends ad not wingman. You get all this done over time you will be good. Unfortunately humans want their dessert first. They want the nookie before they choke down broccoli. Life is a tough bitch though you have to hustle and grind before you get rewards.

KCUnited 08-05-2014 11:22 AM

KC is a pretty easy town to get laid in, especially if you're in your 20's. After 30 it becomes a bit more difficult. Being on the cusp of the bible belt, a lot chicks get wifed up and start shitting kids out at an early age, limiting the pool. It's not like other progressive cities with a bunch of fit 30's/40's single, professional women who aren't divorced with kids running around.

I think the looks/employment thing is overblown in your 20's. You just have to adapt to the landscape. Most chicks aren't going down to Westport to find a husband, they just want to have fun. So be fun. Guys going out looking for pussy or looking for some kind of return on the OMG! $40 I spent, usually aren't that fun to be around. Guys that go out to simply have a good time typically give off a vibe chicks want to be around. Fun gets the panties dropped in my experience, looks/employment got them to stay around, which wasn't what I was looking for until 30.

xztop123 08-05-2014 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDj23 (Post 10795604)
I actually need to get back out there and start talking to women. It's been about a month since me and the lady friend parted ways.. I haven't really tried to talk to any girl since.. I went bowling with some buddies Sunday night and this chick was flirting with me in front of her boyfriend (I guess that's what he was). That was kind of a confidence booster.

I live in Lawrence, and while they are hot... I'm kind of over hitting on KU chicks. I swear, there are no 27-32 year old single women in this town.

KU is easy mode. im in overland park, i doubt id be complaining if i lived there.

NewChief 08-05-2014 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 10795637)
Most chicks aren't going down to Westport to find a husband, they just want to have fun. So be fun. Guys going out looking for pussy or looking for some kind of return on the OMG! $40 I spent, usually aren't that fun to be around. Guys that go out to simply have a good time typically give off a vibe chicks want to be around. Fun gets the panties dropped in my experience, looks/employment got them to stay around, which wasn't what I was looking for until 30.

This is truth in my experience. I never went out specifically looking to hook up with chicks. I went to concerts to dance and see good music. I went to bars/parties to get drunk and be around my friends. In both situations, hooking up with a girl was an unexpected side effect of the other activities. Guys who are out specifically to try to score come off as disingenuous and predatory, imo. But hell... I'm old. Girls may have changed in the last 15 years or so.

xztop123 08-05-2014 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 10795632)
PUA helped me open. That's good. Then it takes a long as time to socially calibrate to what's weird and what's not. Like hours and hours and hours. It was evident that I played too much video games growing up and working on my sense of humor to actually be a confident rouge. I got crushed talking to people for 4 years. Everyday was a struggle to not to care and become a strong man on the inside. That coupled with the fact that the tides.tuen in your favor as men stay put in the character around you and I constantly grinded and got better little by little. I grinded hard core and came up with a decent combination that makes me strong enough that I am cool with or without girls. That in-turn makes interactions with girls better because they know I don't want anything from them. I already grew myself into a grown ass man I don't need a wet hole to validate my character. In life people die and you go through shit, you get resourceful, and that shit is a turn on for girls as well. There is no magic pill for confidence. It takes time. Learn how to change a tire, take dance leason, read lots of books, make money, spend time developing actual deep level friends ad not wingman. You get all this done over time you will be good. Unfortunately humans want their dessert first. They want the nookie before they choke down broccoli. Life is a tough bitch though you have to hustle and grind before you get rewards.

I disagree about that being a turn on for girls. A guy who is emotionally weathered is a biological TURN OFF. which is why being fun/life of the party is probably such a turn-on. Not because girls necessarily want a fun guy, but because it demonstrates that you haven't SUFFERED a lot in the past, and probably have an emotionally healthy mind

ToxSocks 08-05-2014 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10795664)
Not because girls necessarily want a fun guy, but because it demonstrates that you haven't SUFFERED a lot in the past, and probably have an emotionally healthy mind

Girls absolutely want a fun guy. It has nothing to do with suffering and everything to do with the fact that chicks that AREN'T broken don't want an emotionally broken dude because....well....that shit isn't fun. She doesn't care if you suffered in your past, she just wants to know that she doesn't have to coddle you and that you aren't going to be all clingy and jealous.

Generally, women like their men to be men.

xztop123 08-05-2014 11:42 AM

detoxing ive been on dates that were literally laughing from start to the end. girls kissed me. it was like complete fun fun fun, all sarcasm. making fun of things mixed with letting them talk/open up

What happened? they stopped returning my texts and phone calls. This is after making out with me in broad daylight in a public place.

xztop123 08-05-2014 11:44 AM

The truth is, the way to attract a girl is with money, popularity or some kind of very dominant feature such as an incredibly deep voice, broad shoulders, and powerful jawline (you can google the evolutionary studies on this)

An ovulating woman wants a masculine man. A non ovulating woman wants a provider (money/status)

Being fun and going out can probably land you a girl who is 1 point below you in looks (her relative value is low so hooking up with a guy based solely on fun is viable)

xztop123 08-05-2014 11:45 AM

Also check out my plastic surgery morph

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...ps044712de.jpg

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...ps3d278b74.jpg

George Liquor 08-05-2014 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10795652)
KU is easy mode. im in overland park, i doubt id be complaining if i lived there.

I'm not complaining. I'm just a few months from my 30th birthday so KU women are a bit young for me. I've spent my 20's having plenty of drunken meaningless sex.. That's not really what I want anymore. Sure, I won't turn it down. But I want something different.

xztop123 08-05-2014 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDj23 (Post 10795709)
I'm not complaining. I'm just a few months from my 30th birthday so KU women are a bit young for me. I've spent my 20's having plenty of drunken meaningless sex.. That's not really what I want anymore. Sure, I won't turn it down. But I want something different.

Hard for me to grasp how a guy can just have drunken meaningless sex that easily and casually speak of it.

I was under the impression (i used to be a recluse) that all i had to do was go out and it would happen. I spent 2 years out of my house actively approaching women. I would estimate I've approached 2,000 (i have 300-400 numbers in my phone)

George Liquor 08-05-2014 11:56 AM

I've partied pretty hard throughout my 20's.. It's bound to happen. I quit trying to meet women at the bar and tried a few online dating sites. Those also worked pretty well. Give that a try man. Women are just as horny as men.

Lonewolf Ed 08-05-2014 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10795052)
I am getting constantly told im too much of an asshole`

Ah, well that is still better than being a nice guy. The one who gets the lion's share is the asshole with potential. That is not the same as a mere asshole.

xztop123 08-05-2014 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDj23 (Post 10795736)
I've partied pretty hard throughout my 20's.. It's bound to happen. I quit trying to meet women at the bar and tried a few online dating sites. Those also worked pretty well. Give that a try man. Women are just as horny as men.

I have

I got a BJ from this tattoo artist 5/10 girl with bad breath

Demonpenz 08-05-2014 12:07 PM

Quote:

I disagree about that being a turn on for girls. A guy who is emotionally weathered is a biological TURN OFF. which is why being fun/life of the party is probably such a turn-on. Not because girls necessarily want a fun guy, but because it demonstrates that you haven't SUFFERED a lot in the past, and probably have an emotionally healthy mind

once you get laid, you can disagree.

George Liquor 08-05-2014 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10795760)
I have

I got a BJ from this tattoo artist 5/10 girl with bad breath

Gotta learn to crawl before you can get walk? :shrug::shrug:

ThaVirus 08-05-2014 12:10 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10795692)
detoxing ive been on dates that were literally laughing from start to the end. girls kissed me. it was like complete fun fun fun, all sarcasm. making fun of things mixed with letting them talk/open up

What happened? they stopped returning my texts and phone calls. This is after making out with me in broad daylight in a public place.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10795698)
The truth is, the way to attract a girl is with money, popularity or some kind of very dominant feature such as an incredibly deep voice, broad shoulders, and powerful jawline (you can google the evolutionary studies on this)

An ovulating woman wants a masculine man. A non ovulating woman wants a provider (money/status)

Being fun and going out can probably land you a girl who is 1 point below you in looks (her relative value is low so hooking up with a guy based solely on fun is viable)

You haven't been laid in 2 years, mother****er. You ain't allowed to come in hear disagreeing with sound advice. WE tell YOU what's good 'cause we're not rocking the dry nood.

xztop123 08-05-2014 12:23 PM

I dont think the common man fully appreciates how much a man's jaw effects every area of his life

Example of two equally douchey guys (one will be seen as a normal party kid and the other is a ****ing idiot who you want to punch)

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/thumbs/7B641...FDML1ytqF1cbbf

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtmpYhLCYAE_rQV.jpg:large

xztop123 08-05-2014 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 10795762)

Honestly though I dont think it really matters. The two guys i linked highlight how little personality will matter

the top kid could act like an asshole, a nice guy, a fun loving guy and the guy in the red could have full blown aspergers and still OBVIOUSLY do better

KC native 08-05-2014 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 10795762)

LMAO

KC native 08-05-2014 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10795807)
Honestly though I dont think it really matters. The two guys i linked highlight how little personality will matter

the top kid could act like an asshole, a nice guy, a fun loving guy and the guy in the red could have full blown aspergers and still OBVIOUSLY do better

Get over yourself.

I bet you're a clinger. A bar bitch doesn't want a thirsty guy.

Demonpenz 08-05-2014 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10795807)

Honest though. You could have all the pussy and money you wanted if you shut the **** up and listen to advice and act on the advice given by Me, KCUnited, and some others. I know you want to run your mouth like you run shit, but that's you be ****ing air right now. Think the game is burger king all having it your way N shit? Bitch please. You need bto check that non pussy ****ing non anal tapping ego at the door. Come on in to the nice smelling palace of poon. Lets be honest your game is more snoopy land, and mines more timberwolf.

KCUnited 08-05-2014 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10795692)

Cassel graded out perfectly, guys.

NewChief 08-05-2014 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 10795820)
Honest though. You could have all the pussy and money you wanted if you shut the **** up and listen to advice and act on the advice given by Me, KCUnited, and some others. I know you want to run your mouth like you run shit, but that's you be ****ing air right now. Think the game is burger king all having it your way N shit? Bitch please. You need bto check that non pussy ****ing non anal tapping ego at the door. Come on in to the nice smelling palace of poon. Lets be honest your game is more snoopy land, and mines more timberwolf.

:eek:

ROFL

ghak99 08-05-2014 12:46 PM

ROFL

This isn't I fugged a tranny level shit, but it's getting close.

xztop123 08-05-2014 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 10795820)

The advice was to shave my face get new clothes and a haircut... and to have fun when i go out. In 2 years you dont think ive tried this? This shitty chinstrap is just another experiment. I've tried a lot of different stuff haha 2 years and 2,000 girls is a lot of time

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...psde123f93.jpg

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...ps2ac1c89c.jpg

KC native 08-05-2014 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10795844)
The advice was to shave my face get new clothes and a haircut... and to have fun when i go out. In 2 years you dont think ive tried this? This shitty chinstrap is just another experiment. I've tried a lot of different stuff haha 2 years and 2,000 girls is a lot of time

Yea, you're a clinger.

I bet your typical texting interactions with women last about a week, maybe two.

xztop123 08-05-2014 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 10795851)
Yea, you're a clinger.

I bet your typical texting interactions with women last about a week, maybe two.

I probably am at heart but i force myself to just stop texting girls for a week at a time. Whenever I try to revive it, its usually too late and they are unwilling to respond

hometeam 08-05-2014 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10795698)

This is why you are not getting laid. You think that shit matters. Make the bitch want you, that's all there is too it. Its all about PERSONALITY my man, and reading this thread tells me your lacking. You spend so much time worrying about what you don't have to get a girl with, that you go in scared. You cant go in scared, you have to go in knowing your gonna take that bitch home tonight.

And if that doesn't work, you can always fug a tranny.

Halfcan 08-05-2014 12:53 PM

The level of pathetic in this this is sad.

jd1020 08-05-2014 12:55 PM

Have you tried courting guys yet?

KC native 08-05-2014 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 10795858)
The level of pathetic in this this is hilarious.

FYP

Demonpenz 08-05-2014 12:57 PM

Quote:

You are fine dude. You need more time to build character. People can feel character like some sixth sense type shit. Your attitude is like playing level one of super Mario brothers and being like. I need fireballs then I can beat the game. The truth is you have to get through all the levels first.

xztop123 08-05-2014 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 10795855)
This is why you are not getting laid. You think that shit matters. Make the bitch want you, that's all there is too it. Its all about PERSONALITY my man, and reading this thread tells me your lacking. You spend so much time worrying about what you don't have to get a girl with, that you go in scared. You cant go in scared, you have to go in knowing your gonna take that bitch home tonight.

And if that doesn't work, you can always fug a tranny.

I started with that idea in my mind. I went out and approached HUNDREDS of girls thinking that was the case. My current view on reality is the RESULT of my approaches not my initial hypothesis going in to it

KC native 08-05-2014 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 10795863)
You are fine dude. You need more time to build character. People can feel character like some sixth sense type shit. Your trying to beat Super Mario Brothers by thinking just the fireball suit will beat it alone, you still have to get through all the levels homie.

penz is a wise sage.

xztop123 08-05-2014 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 10795867)
You are fine dude. You need more time to build character. People can feel character like some sixth sense type shit. Your attitude is like playing level one of super Mario brothers and being like. I need fieeballs the I can beat the game. The truth is you have to get through all the levels first.

Decent analogy actually

How much character do you suppose Brody Jenner has? http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/200...yjenner300.jpg

Halfcan 08-05-2014 01:01 PM

Quote:

Looking forward to seeing the Photoshopped version of these pics. Should be good- the planet is very creative.

Titty Meat 08-05-2014 01:04 PM

You are a **** boy

Demonpenz 08-05-2014 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10795873)
Decent analogy actually

How much character do you suppose Brody Jenner has? http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/200...yjenner300.jpg

Don't care about who that is. I care about guys blowing their heads off because they think some wet hole is going to make em happy. I take guys who want to learn, get them to a place where they can have some peace of mind that pussy or no pussy they will be aight. But I do some deep inner game type shit. Like real talk where bitches be crying because they want to make excuses and be kids n shit. You can **** around with chin pubes and gold chains all day, but you want to get your brainwired for success get at me.

xztop123 08-05-2014 01:07 PM

There were two situations at college where the girls told me (they were not very cute girls) that they liked me because I aggressively hit on them, and it didn't happen to them often. And they liked how bold I was about it. But they were just not attracted to me (physically)

The girls best friend explained this to me in one instance because she wouldnt have been able to.

Titty Meat 08-05-2014 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 10795637)
KC is a pretty easy town to get laid in, especially if you're in your 20's. After 30 it becomes a bit more difficult. Being on the cusp of the bible belt, a lot chicks get wifed up and start shitting kids out at an early age, limiting the pool. It's not like other progressive cities with a bunch of fit 30's/40's single, professional women who aren't divorced with kids running around.

I think the looks/employment thing is overblown in your 20's. You just have to adapt to the landscape. Most chicks aren't going down to Westport to find a husband, they just want to have fun. So be fun. Guys going out looking for pussy or looking for some kind of return on the OMG! $40 I spent, usually aren't that fun to be around. Guys that go out to simply have a good time typically give off a vibe chicks want to be around. Fun gets the panties dropped in my experience, looks/employment got them to stay around, which wasn't what I was looking for until 30.

I said this earlier. Also living by Westport is alot of fun.

xztop123 08-05-2014 01:10 PM

Also I would never commit suicide over this. I would just get an xbox one and start jerking off regularly again. It's not that big of a deal. I'm just arguing what I've found to be true

NewChief 08-05-2014 01:10 PM

Quote:

No homo, but you're not a bad looking guy. There must be something wrong with the way you're approaching girls or communicating with them.

hometeam 08-05-2014 01:10 PM

If my tattoo isn't shopped onto this kid within 30 minutes I have lost faith in CP.

KC native 08-05-2014 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 10795881)
You are a **** boy

irony