ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs To those going to the game: Please follow the Chiefs rules today. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=333481)

Bugeater 09-10-2020 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 15156955)
From what I understand the "rules" are basically wear a mask, but you can take it off while eating or drinking. My prediction is you'll have the vast majority of people walk into the stadium wearing a mask. Most will then buy a beer or a soda and take a seat and remove their mask to drink it. And then cameras will pan over the stands showing all of the horrible Kansas City people "breaking the rules". There's no winning this bullshit. Nothing you do will be "enough".

I'm going and will follow the rules, but I don't give a damn what the national media or audience chooses to pick apart. Screw them. Screw this entire situation.

Nah they'll be too busy cramming BLM propaganda down our throats to play Mask Mafia.

TwistedChief 09-10-2020 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 15156955)
From what I understand the "rules" are basically wear a mask, but you can take it off while eating or drinking. My prediction is you'll have the vast majority of people walk into the stadium wearing a mask. Most will then buy a beer or a soda and take a seat and remove their mask to drink it. And then cameras will pan over the stands showing all of the horrible Kansas City people "breaking the rules". There's no winning this bullshit. Nothing you do will be "enough".

I'm going and will follow the rules, but I don't give a damn what the national media or audience chooses to pick apart. Screw them. Screw this entire situation.

They're raising a Super Bowl banner tonight, dude. Enjoy yourself.

wazu 09-10-2020 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 15156977)
They're raising a Super Bowl banner tonight, dude. Enjoy yourself.

Thanks, I plan to. The actual gameday experience itself sounds kind of fascinating. I'll have nobody else in my row. Nobody I have to stand up for 90 times as they run back and forth to the bathroom. Feels like I'm going to have my own private Chiefs game! :thumb:

O.city 09-10-2020 08:03 AM

Are you like this in real life?

Eleazar 09-10-2020 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 15157005)

If people are at high risk I don't blame them for being fearful. Just don't go to the game then. This is outdoors with people not seated near each other. For the rest of us it's a low risk situation.

Bugeater 09-10-2020 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 15157005)

He actually isn't, nicest guy you'll ever meet. Dead serious.

BWillie 09-10-2020 08:13 AM

It is important to follow the rules because he's right. We want to make sure fans can keep going to these games too. Fans in the stand helps the Chiefs on the field.

SuperChief 09-10-2020 08:13 AM

Making sure the Chiefs can't have fans in the stadium to own the libs. This board never disappoints :shrug:LMAO

Bugeater 09-10-2020 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperChief (Post 15157022)
Making sure the Chiefs can't have fans in the stadium to own the libs. This board never disappoints :shrug:LMAO

Who has said a ****ing thing about owning libs?

BigRedChief 09-10-2020 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 15156943)
I'm with BRC. Don't **** this up. Your ability to attend the rest of the season depends on you not ****ing up today

That the point. The Chiefs are a private business. They can make any rule they chose to make. You can either follow their rules or don’t patronize their business in person.
I’d like to see a full stadium by years end. Maybe 1/2 full? Definitely more than 16K. That ain’t happening if fans don’t follow the rules. That’s just a fact. That’s the reality.

DJJasonp 09-10-2020 08:49 AM

NBC news this morning (national) is already making this a narrative.......so good luck with this.

Quick tip: Any attending who gets tested for the rona.......take the same test the NFL players have been taking, as it apparently never pulls a 'positive'.

ChiTown 09-10-2020 08:56 AM

Quote:

Talk about a ****ing reach. Geezus....

TomBarndtsTwin 09-10-2020 08:57 AM

Quote:

And . . . . it took all of 23 posts to attempt to turn this into another DC thread.

Cool.

BigCatDaddy 09-10-2020 09:03 AM

Quote:

WTF? RR this dipshit.

Bugeater 09-10-2020 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 15157105)
Talk about a ****ing reach. Geezus....

We all know the truth doesn't matter when there's a narrative to push.