ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Rise of Mahomes III: The Patural (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=330401)

Simply Red 04-05-2020 04:35 PM

Listen to me right here. This is without question, without doubt your best video to-date.

Hammock Parties 04-05-2020 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 14888954)
Listen to me right here. This is without question, without doubt your best video to-date.

Andy really enjoyed it.

https://i.imgur.com/JOrWqOL.jpg

Raiderhater 04-05-2020 04:54 PM

Fantastic!

TRR 04-05-2020 05:06 PM

Fantastic stuff as always

stevieray 04-05-2020 05:28 PM

WOW

TwistedChief 04-05-2020 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 14888954)

Agreed.

I don't know about you guys, but I've kinda been numb to this offseason. We won the championship, so I find myself caring less about backup TEs that we sign, whom we may or may not draft, etc. I'm not sure if that's a function of having closure with the Chiefs, some personal stuff, or everything going on with the virus.

But this video was an amazing reminder what this team, this past season, and this individual have meant to my happiness. The one thing this brought back into focus was how many small plays were critical to our winning the Super Bowl.

We are so fortunate to have this taste left in our mouths as we move into what I think will be another year of complete sports purgatory.

Great video, Clay. Glad I got to experience some of this with you.

Hammock Parties 04-05-2020 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 14889090)
Great video, Clay. Glad I got to experience some of this with you.

I straight up don't have the same feeling about that Chargers game if I'm not there live.

It certainly colored my perception of events and what I decided to do with it here. Can never thank you enough.

DTVietnam 04-05-2020 06:07 PM

Not my favorite of what uve done..
felt like it was just a season long highlight film..which I just watched on that superbowl DVD. . and have been watching highlihgts on youtube nonstop for the past 2 months...never bad to watch highlights was just expecting more with all the build up. .

I do like when u throw in the skip and other media head clips...

Graystoke 04-05-2020 06:32 PM

Without a doubt I will watch this 10X

Hammock Parties 04-05-2020 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTVietnam (Post 14889148)
Not my favorite of what uve done..
felt like it was just a season long highlight film..which I just watched on that superbowl DVD. . and have been watching highlihgts on youtube nonstop for the past 2 months...never bad to watch highlights was just expecting more with all the build up. .

Yes, I remember all those highlights of Mahomes hitting homeruns...and getting shot in a hotel room...and making his bat...and chilling with Andy Reid while he shaved with Len Dawson...and making stadium lights explode...and catching a baseball from his dad...and striking out Fat Tom Brady...and playing catch with KC Wolf...from the DVD.

I'm sorry you had to see all of that again for the first time.

arrwheader 04-05-2020 07:23 PM

Poured me a whiskey on the rocks and watched The Patural. Great medicine during these trying times. I feel better.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

tyecopeland 04-05-2020 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14889205)
Yes, I remember all those highlights of Mahomes hitting homeruns...and getting shot in a hotel room...and making his bat...and chilling with Andy Reid while he shaved with Len Dawson...and making stadium lights explode...and catching a baseball from his dad...and striking out Fat Tom Brady...and playing catch with KC Wolf...from the DVD.

I'm sorry you had to see all of that again for the first time.

You are so sensitive about mild criticism. And less so to really negative stuff it seems.

Hammock Parties 04-05-2020 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyecopeland (Post 14889289)
You are so sensitive about mild criticism. And less so to really negative stuff it seems.

The man needed a reminder about what I gave him.

I GAVE HIM FAT TOM BRADY WHIFFING

He should be more grateful.

wutamess 04-05-2020 07:37 PM

Is the Superbowl DVD anything special?

Bowser 04-05-2020 08:10 PM

I thought it was ****ing great, Clay. Loved how you used all the announcers for the games in some capacity, and loved the unique camera angles. Great job.