ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Falcons taking calls on Julio Jones (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=338036)

tyecopeland 04-26-2021 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15644981)
Wouldn't involve any picks this year since the Falcons can't actually trade him until after June 1st.

Wonder if teams could pull off an nba style trade where they draft a player the other team wants and then make the trade after.

Couch-Potato 04-26-2021 07:46 AM

Bring him 2 kc!!!

Honestly, I'd be willing 2 pay quite a bit.

2nd + Hardman for sure, what else?

Orlando Brown + Julio Jones is the best potential offseason I can imagine lol

Hoover 04-26-2021 07:52 AM

Wait until they cut him.

Then if you want to bring him in do it.

I'm sure as hell not trading them Hardman. I know he has not lived up to the CP expectations, but I'm not ready to give up on the kid, and he has two more years on that rookie contract.

Couch-Potato 04-26-2021 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 15645019)
Wait until they cut him.

I'm sure as hell not trading them Hardman. I know he has not lived up to the CP expectations, but I'm not ready to give up on the kid, and he has two more years on that rookie contract.

Hardman vs Jones, Jordan vs Lebron, Ali vs Frazier, debates that will live on for the ages.

wazu 04-26-2021 08:14 AM

Quote:

Wait until they cut him.

Hardman?! Oh hell they can have Hardman! I'd much rather that than a second round pick. (Would be okay with either, though.)

O.city 04-26-2021 08:16 AM

He's 32 and is always injured.

We just got rid of a WR just like that. No thanks.

ThaVirus 04-26-2021 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 15644959)
Julio Jones's entire career has been wasted by Atlanta

Eh, he went to the Super Bowl. There have been better WRs who haven't gotten that far.

Actually, he made one of the best catches I've ever seen in that SB, too. Shame it didn't end up mattering in the end.

smithandrew051 04-26-2021 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Couch-Potato (Post 15645033)
Hardman vs Jones, Jordan vs Lebron, Ali vs Frazier, debates that will live on for the ages.

For clarification, he means:

Mecole Hardman vs Julio Jones

Michael B Jordan vs LeBron James

Tatyana Ali vs Joe Frazier

smithandrew051 04-26-2021 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 15645040)
Eh, he went to the Super Bowl. There have been better WRs who haven't gotten that far.

Actually, he made one of the best catches I've ever seen in that SB, too. Shame it didn't end up mattering in the end.

The extension and toe tap on that catch was a thing of beauty. Only a handful of players in league history make that play.

Chiefspants 04-26-2021 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 15645040)

That catch should have been the end of it.

So happy Shanny Jr. learned absolutely nothing from that game.

TLO 04-26-2021 08:52 AM

Kick the tires.

TomBarndtsTwin 04-26-2021 08:57 AM

You know, the Chiefs are looking for a bigger #2 receiver . . . . . . . .

TomBarndtsTwin 04-26-2021 08:58 AM

Obviously, this probably isn't happening . . . . . . . but for shits and giggles, could you imagine the amount of people that would completely lose their shit if the Chiefs actually managed to trade for Julio??

It would be a mind**** and glorious to watch the fallout from. LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

htismaqe 04-26-2021 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 15645036)
Hardman?! Oh hell they can have Hardman! I'd much rather that than a second round pick. (Would be okay with either, though.)

I actually agree with him.

I'd rather have a guy that can suit up than one that can't, regardless of talent level.

ToxSocks 04-26-2021 09:01 AM

Quote:

Hell no i wouldn't trade them Hardman either.

And why in the world would anyone give up on him? What is there to even give up on? A good player that's lightning fast, an absolute weapon as your 4th-5th option?

Hardman can be aloof at times and hasn't quite gotten the chemistry with Pat down yet, but the skills are all there.