ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs sign UDFA Justyn Ross (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=343675)

Simply Red 08-17-2023 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 17061701)
Watch The Franchise this week.

You think the Chiefs are going to put a player like Justyn Ross on screen as much as they did only to cut him and try to sneak him onto the goddamn practice squad?

can you fill me in on the last 1.5 days on CP vs Justyn Ross - what all has happened, catch me up to speed would ya sweetie?

smithandrew051 08-17-2023 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 17061702)
can you fill me in on the last 1.5 days on CP vs Justyn Ross - what all has happened, catch me up to speed would ya sweetie?

Chiefs have canceled the banner ceremony for Week 1 in lieu of inducting Justyn Ross into the Ring of Honor

Simply Red 08-17-2023 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 17061708)
Chiefs have canceled the banner ceremony for Week 1 in lieu of inducting Justyn Ross into the Ring of Honor

wasn't expecting that - I will certainly watch! Than you for catching me up!

Simply Red 08-17-2023 11:40 PM

for real though - have I missed anything? I'm watching Franchise ATM.

dlphg9 08-17-2023 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 17061418)
There's been more total buzz (not just in this Justyn Ross thread) about Ross than Rice. I can acknowledge that. That's because there's more of a conversation to be had about him. He's up against the roster crunch. Rice isn't. He's had to fight through injuries. Rice hasn't (knock on wood). And that point has spawned this other great discussion about how good Ross actually was his first two years in college. We're not doing that with Rice because who gives a shit... his college production was consistent and solid and then he saw a large jump his senior year as the team depended on him as the vet. That's a good thing and something that you should expect with a 2nd round pick investment.

Here's the other thing about Rice, at least for me. I have low expectations for him this year. I think many fans do. That's not saying we think he sucks, it's recognizing that he's a rookie. If he breaks that supposed Andy Reid rookie WR stigma ala Desean Jackson, then great. Outstanding. If he doesn't? I'm not gonna have a cow about it, and neither should anybody else. Because I believe he'll get there eventually.

We're pumped about Rice. And if you had to pick either Rice or Ross to have the better career, I think most reasonable and intelligent fans would say Rice. And just because Ross is getting more attention currently, that doesn't really mean the noticeable buzz surrounding him is because he's going to be a better player.

In a poll on CP I bet it would be 60/40 in favor of Ross and maybe higher.

Can someone do this poll? I would but I was a bad wittle boy and got my privileges taken away.

Simply Red 08-17-2023 11:53 PM

I wonder just HOW Justyn broke his foot, I'd like to know how each break happened. Getting stepped on or happening running are two very different things. Makes me question both foot injury culprits. I don't remember anyone ever going in depth or reading anything on either foot deals.

Kiimo 08-17-2023 11:56 PM

It's just weird to me that people are lumping him in with other camp heroes to predict his demise just out of sheer "that sounds like no fun" pessimism. He's clearly got something and I want to see more and i'm rooting for a magical story. Those are the best.

Like, Kurt Warner is one of the best stories in the history of the NFL and man did he have detractors with logical, sound arguments. But that's no freaking fun to me, I like incredible things, sue me.

I can't imagine if he gets cut and people being happy about it because they predicted it.

Simply Red 08-18-2023 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimo (Post 17061721)
It's just weird to me that people are lumping him in with other camp heroes to predict his demise just out of sheer "that sounds like no fun" pessimism. He's clearly got something and I want to see more and i'm rooting for a magical story. Those are the best.

Like, Kurt Warner is one of the best stories in the history of the NFL and man did he have detractors with logical, sound arguments. But that's no freaking fun to me, I like incredible things, sue me.

I can't imagine if he gets cut and people being happy about it because they predicted it.

Michael Chang beat Ivan Lendl while menstrual cramping!

JohnnyHammersticks 08-18-2023 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimo (Post 17061721)
…I can't imagine if he gets cut and people being happy about it because they predicted it.

You must be new around here, welcome to ChiefsPlanet!

Chris Meck 08-18-2023 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 17061718)

Can someone do this poll? I would but I was a bad wittle boy and got my privileges taken away.

That's because people parrot what they see and hear and don't use their brains anymore.

There's a lot being said and written about Ross because he's an unexpected and exciting story.

Rice is EXPECTED to be good.

And nobody's saying much at all about Moore, who by all accounts, is ready to make the giant leap this season. He's all but forgotten.

I think Ross is going to be in the mix here, and a meaningful contributor.

Wallcrawler 08-18-2023 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 17061869)
That's because people parrot what they see and hear and don't use their brains anymore.

There's a lot being said and written about Ross because he's an unexpected and exciting story.

Rice is EXPECTED to be good.

And nobody's saying much at all about Moore, who by all accounts, is ready to make the giant leap this season. He's all but forgotten.

I think Ross is going to be in the mix here, and a meaningful contributor.

In fairness, when your ONLY td of your rookie campaign happens in the Superbowl, and it took the offense lining up incorrectly, and the defense just electing not to cover you for you to get THAT one, that's a pretty forgettable rookie season.

He's remembered only for being a large culprit in the Colts loss with his fumble on special teams, and myriad other gaffes.

Lzen 08-18-2023 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 17061920)
In fairness, when your ONLY td of your rookie campaign happens in the Superbowl, and it took the offense lining up incorrectly, and the defense just electing not to cover you for you to get THAT one, that's a pretty forgettable rookie season.

He's remembered only for being a large culprit in the Colts loss with his fumble on special teams, and myriad other gaffes.

Actually, I don't think that is fair at all. Moore was not a punt returner and the Chiefs needed him to step in and become one. He struggled with it during the season with those 3 muffs. Still, he kept working on it. And when the time came that the team needed him on the biggest stage, he stepped up big in the AFC Championship game and Superbowl in returning punts.

Also, he got better as a WR as the season progressed. Like a lot of rookies, his head was swimming. He talks like he knows the offense much better now and is not thinking so much as just reacting. That should make a big difference this year.

Rainbarrel 08-18-2023 08:49 AM

It's like the: Watson can't catch the ball at all. When it was just one cold weather game he had several drops. Too much work not welding in snap judgements

Lzen 08-18-2023 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 17061718)

I got you.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=349821

Lzen 08-18-2023 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainbarrel (Post 17061976)
It's like the: Watson can't catch the ball at all. When it was just one cold weather game he had several drops. Too much work not welding in snap judgements

Oh heck, I had forgotten about that. Yeah, just another reason to hope the Chiefs cut him and keep some younger player.

Chris Meck 08-18-2023 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 17061920)

Actually, I don't think that IS fair, at all. It ignores all context.

Skyy was a rookie with 4 veterans in front of him. People expecting him to get a lot of snaps and targets were going to be disappointed no matter what.

Kiimo 08-18-2023 02:26 PM

Quote:

Well I'm hearing he's continuing to drop the ball in practice so :shrug:

Mecca 08-18-2023 02:28 PM

Quote:

I mean that long ball he dropped in Houston, totally the cold weather.

saphojunkie 08-18-2023 04:23 PM

Watson doesn't have hands of stone by any means, but pretending his drops were isolated to one game or one weather pattern is the very definition of revisionist history.

New World Order 08-18-2023 04:24 PM

Trust in Justyn Rosset!!!!!!!!

BossChief 08-18-2023 04:48 PM

Just think…and I know these are a lot of ifs…

If Ross and Toney can stay healthy…
If Skyy makes the jump he’s expected to
If James keeps impressing
If Watson/Remigio show anything
If MVS forces defenses to keep a deep safety back
If Rice stays healthy and his impact from camp and game 1 continue into the regular season

If half of that happens, this is quite possibly the best WR corps KC has had in my lifetime…and they are all super cheap.

That group together will extend Kelces career sheerly by workload expectations.

Chris Meck 08-19-2023 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 17062811)
Just think…and I know these are a lot of ifs…

If Ross and Toney can stay healthy…
If Skyy makes the jump he’s expected to
If James keeps impressing
If Watson/Remigio show anything
If MVS forces defenses to keep a deep safety back
If Rice stays healthy and his impact from camp and game 1 continue into the regular season

If half of that happens, this is quite possibly the best WR corps KC has had in my lifetime…and they are all super cheap.

That group together will extend Kelces career sheerly by workload expectations.

It's a lot of 'ifs', but here's the thing-

Veach has gathered so many of them that the chances that more than half fail is pretty damned slim, considering his track record. I mean I would bet on Veach to hit on 50% of just about anything.

dlphg9 08-19-2023 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 17062007)
Actually, I don't think that IS fair, at all. It ignores all context.

Skyy was a rookie with 4 veterans in front of him. People expecting him to get a lot of snaps and targets were going to be disappointed no matter what.

I would say I can't believe people are still going on about Moore's production, but considering the source it's pretty believable. He was never gonna get much opportunity barring multiple major injuries to our receiving core.

Kiimo 08-19-2023 07:57 AM

He literally said he had to learn all the receiver positions before Reid would play him. I mean, that's your problem with rookie receivers in Reid's system right there in a nutshell.

The real stupidity was fans coming on here and saying that it was because Skyy can't get separation even though he does immediately and often and you can see it every time he runs but that's the new "does he have vision" for wannabe Seth Keysors who want to give hot takes but not do the work.

Delano 08-19-2023 08:17 AM

There is tons of potential out there at the WR position. My biggest question mark is if Connor Embree can coach them up. I know he’s a former wideout and has a few years experience assisting with the WR coaching, but can he get the most out of this group of young guys?

Chris Meck 08-19-2023 09:48 AM

Saw an old tweet this morning from Dane Brugler saying that if he's healthy, Jusyn Ross is his WR1 in the upcoming 2022 draft. Just for you draftnik types. And for those who deny that this was a thing.

Pitt Gorilla 08-19-2023 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 17063213)
Saw an old tweet this morning from Dane Brugler saying that if he's healthy, Jusyn Ross is his WR1 in the upcoming 2022 draft. Just for you draftnik types. And for those who deny that this was a thing.

I don't know where one drafts Chiefs' receivers, due to the fact that they're so talented, deep, and share the ball with Travis Kelce and the backs.

In58men 08-19-2023 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 17063213)

If you can post the tweet. I’d like to check it out.

Chief Pagan 08-19-2023 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 17063552)
I don't know where one drafts Chiefs' receivers, due to the fact that they're so talented, deep, and share the ball with Travis Kelce and the backs.

You take whoever is available at the end of your fantasy draft because I don't think it's worth gambling on one early.

I'm hoping that Toney is available late in one of my two leagues. I still think he has a high ceiling although I also expect him to be on the bench due to injury a good chunk of the time.

Chris Meck 08-19-2023 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 17063559)

I can't figure out how to do it from my phone, but a search for Dane Brugler, Justyn Ross, Twitter brings it up.

There are other draft posts from him later where he's got him at #19 post foot injury issues I assume.

Just reiterating the point that Ross was indeed considered a first round talent before the neck and foot issues.

dlphg9 08-19-2023 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 17063559)

https://twitter.com/dpbrugler/status...mRYK7kDqw&s=19

Chris Meck 08-19-2023 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 17063595)

Thanks

Chris Meck 08-19-2023 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 17063552)

He was talking about the NFL draft, projecting a season out from Aug '21. Of course, Ross had the foot issue that apparently never got right until last year's surgery. And so, he wasn't drafted at all.

Just pushing back on the 'he was never considered a first round talent ' stuff.

BossChief 08-19-2023 04:57 PM

Good find, Chris. Especially when Dane is one of the most respected guys in the scouting/mock community.

Chris Meck 08-19-2023 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 17063680)
Good find, Chris. Especially when Dane is one of the most respected guys in the scouting/mock community.

I just want to be crystal clear-

I am well aware that the congenital neck thing (born with fused vertebrae), coupled with the broken foot that never really was fixed that he played on anyway (and required another surgery to fix it hopefully for good last pre-season here in KC) is why Ross went undrafted. I have seen it in print that only five or six teams even had him on their board, I would assume because of the neck situation.

I am merely saying that Ross was considered a first round talent PRIOR to these injuries and subsequent poor testing. There appears to be no shortage of talk going back YEARS to support this.

To me, if the neck is fixed, and the foot is fixed, then the major hurdle left beyond simply remaining healthy is that he missed a LOT of football. Now, he's got a hell of a coaching staff and QB to speed up the curve, but it's real.

And THAT, all of that, is why I and many others are excited. Because is is POSSIBLE that we've gotten a steal.

Easy 6 08-20-2023 08:16 AM

Heres Mahomes talking our boy up, plus a couple highlights from last night

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...cab991cc&ei=45

MahomesMagic 08-20-2023 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 17063680)

No one ever gets the players all right but Dane actually puts in the work where most draft "gurus" are just parroting other people's reports.

BleedingRed 08-20-2023 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers (Post 17064875)
Heres Mahomes talking our boy up, plus a couple highlights from last night

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...cab991cc&ei=45

His route running at his size is so fluid and crisp

BigRedChief 08-20-2023 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 17064888)
His route running at his size is so fluid and crisp

It is impressive to see. When have we had someone that could stop on a dime and go the opposite direction since Tyreek?

Also think of all receivers we have had in the Mahomes era that took up a shitload of snaps that wouldn't make this team? Drob etc.

dlphg9 08-20-2023 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 17064977)
It is impressive to see. When have we had someone that could stop on a dime and go the opposite direction since Tyreek?

Also think of all receivers we have had in the Mahomes era that took up a shitload of snaps that wouldn't make this team? Drob etc.

Watson is one of those guys that's taken up a shit ton of snaps and shouldn't make this team but will.

Tribal Warfare 08-20-2023 11:00 AM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Patrick Mahomes says Justyn Ross is a &quot;different receiver&quot; than anyone else the Chiefs have.<br><br>&quot;We&#39;re gonna keep throwing him out there and giving him chances.&quot;</p>&mdash; Jordan Foote (@footenoted) <a href="https://twitter.com/footenoted/status/1693103012091154776?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 20, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

ToxSocks 08-20-2023 11:05 AM

He showed some quickness yesterday that i haven't seen before, aint gonna lie.

ThaVirus 08-20-2023 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 17065065)
He showed some quickness yesterday that i haven't seen before, aint gonna lie.

He looked good. Jab step showed some good pop, for sure.

I do think the Cards are going to be a dumpster fire again this year, though, so we’ll know more when the games truly matter.

Kiimo 08-20-2023 12:15 PM

Yesss, join us

CasselGotPeedOn 08-20-2023 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 17065061)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Patrick Mahomes says Justyn Ross is a &quot;different receiver&quot; than anyone else the Chiefs have.<br><br>&quot;We&#39;re gonna keep throwing him out there and giving him chances.&quot;</p>&mdash; Jordan Foote (@footenoted) <a href="https://twitter.com/footenoted/status/1693103012091154776?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 20, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...78/079/477.jpg

Kiimo 08-20-2023 12:23 PM

This is a touchdown if Mahomes is playing

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Justyn Ross had &#39;em beat <a href="https://t.co/BYbels0qiH">pic.twitter.com/BYbels0qiH</a></p>&mdash; EDDIE HIGH (@EddieHigh) <a href="https://twitter.com/EddieHigh/status/1693081029525844431?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 20, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Pitt Gorilla 08-20-2023 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimo (Post 17065163)
This is a touchdown if Mahomes is playing

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Justyn Ross had &#39;em beat <a href="https://t.co/BYbels0qiH">pic.twitter.com/BYbels0qiH</a></p>&mdash; EDDIE HIGH (@EddieHigh) <a href="https://twitter.com/EddieHigh/status/1693081029525844431?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 20, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Of course, Center-eligible covered by Sauce Gardner is a TD if Mahomes is playing.

MahomesMagic 08-20-2023 01:16 PM

Really pulling for the kid, would be a great story if he can stay healthy.

gordonelloyd 08-20-2023 07:31 PM

Yes, Ross is really looking good.

Far from worrying about our wide receiver room, we seem to have more good players then we will be able to use. A great problem to have.

Titty Meat 08-20-2023 08:24 PM

I thought this guy was manufactured hype by the fans but he certainly looks the part

In58men 08-20-2023 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 17065798)
I thought this guy was manufactured hype by the fans but he certainly looks the part

No sir, I’ve been knowing about this dude.

Hammock Parties 08-23-2023 09:18 PM

best comp i've heard

AJ green wasn't a speed guy either but just made big plays based on size and separation

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Dan Orlovsky compares Justyn Ross to AJ Green �� <a href="https://t.co/XLreLMr36r">pic.twitter.com/XLreLMr36r</a></p>&mdash; ��️ Red Tribe Cinema (@ClayWendler) <a href="https://twitter.com/ClayWendler/status/1694549603041869987?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 24, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

RaidersOftheCellar 08-23-2023 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17070501)
best comp i've heard

AJ green wasn't a speed guy either but just made big plays based on size and separation

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Dan Orlovsky compares Justyn Ross to AJ Green �� <a href="https://t.co/XLreLMr36r">pic.twitter.com/XLreLMr36r</a></p>&mdash; ��️ Red Tribe Cinema (@ClayWendler) <a href="https://twitter.com/ClayWendler/status/1694549603041869987?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 24, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So this is what they meant when they said the hype was getting a little out of control....LMAO

BossChief 08-23-2023 09:50 PM

Percy Harvin
AJ Green
Deandre Hopkins
Wes Welker

Pretty good set of receivers with lots of quality depth behind them.

Tribal Warfare 08-23-2023 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 16308516)
Ross' ceiling is AJ Green which is great too

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=432

Not a new comparison

Pasta Little Brioni 08-23-2023 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 17070571)
Percy Harvin
AJ Green
Deandre Hopkins
Wes Welker

Pretty good set of receivers with lots of quality depth behind them.

Stop...

But yes alot of POTENTIAL

BossChief 08-23-2023 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother (Post 17070579)
Stop...

But yes alot of POTENTIAL

ROFL

Ok, Maybe Skyy is Edelman.

;)

Kiimo 08-26-2023 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 17056032)
Dude might not even make the active roster. Might've jumped the gun, but shrug, i assume you know what you're doing.

lmao

BleedingRed 08-26-2023 12:16 PM

Detox was reverse jinxing him I’m convinced

Hammock Parties 08-26-2023 02:38 PM

Good preseason.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EX7IAV7_x8U" title="Justyn Ross 2023 preseason" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Easy 6 08-26-2023 02:42 PM

He's had at least one amazeballs catch in every game so far, absolutely cannot wait to see him when the games count... the hype is REAL

carcosa 08-26-2023 02:44 PM

Justyn MOSS imho

MVChiefFan 08-26-2023 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 17075019)
Justyn MOSS imho

Honestly, I think your honest opinion is spot on.

Hammock Parties 08-26-2023 03:13 PM

AHHHHH

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F4fIuRcX...name=4096x4096

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F4fIvuBW...name=4096x4096

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F4fIwVcX...name=4096x4096

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F4fIw1LW...name=4096x4096

Tribal Warfare 08-26-2023 06:03 PM

<blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-captioned data-instgrm-permalink="https://www.instagram.com/p/Cwaubttp7gv/?utm_source=ig_embed&amp;utm_campaign=loading" data-instgrm-version="14" style=" background:#FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);"><div style="padding:16px;"> <a href="https://www.instagram.com/p/Cwaubttp7gv/?utm_source=ig_embed&amp;utm_campaign=loading" style=" background:#FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank"> <div style=" display: flex; flex-direction: row; align-items: center;"> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 40px; margin-right: 14px; width: 40px;"></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: column; flex-grow: 1; justify-content: center;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 100px;"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 60px;"></div></div></div><div style="padding: 19% 0;"></div> <div style="display:block; height:50px; margin:0 auto 12px; width:50px;"><svg width="50px" height="50px" viewBox="0 0 60 60" version="1.1" xmlns="https://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:xlink="https://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"><g stroke="none" stroke-width="1" fill="none" fill-rule="evenodd"><g transform="translate(-511.000000, -20.000000)" fill="#000000"><g><path d="M556.869,30.41 C554.814,30.41 553.148,32.076 553.148,34.131 C553.148,36.186 554.814,37.852 556.869,37.852 C558.924,37.852 560.59,36.186 560.59,34.131 C560.59,32.076 558.924,30.41 556.869,30.41 M541,60.657 C535.114,60.657 530.342,55.887 530.342,50 C530.342,44.114 535.114,39.342 541,39.342 C546.887,39.342 551.658,44.114 551.658,50 C551.658,55.887 546.887,60.657 541,60.657 M541,33.886 C532.1,33.886 524.886,41.1 524.886,50 C524.886,58.899 532.1,66.113 541,66.113 C549.9,66.113 557.115,58.899 557.115,50 C557.115,41.1 549.9,33.886 541,33.886 M565.378,62.101 C565.244,65.022 564.756,66.606 564.346,67.663 C563.803,69.06 563.154,70.057 562.106,71.106 C561.058,72.155 560.06,72.803 558.662,73.347 C557.607,73.757 556.021,74.244 553.102,74.378 C549.944,74.521 548.997,74.552 541,74.552 C533.003,74.552 532.056,74.521 528.898,74.378 C525.979,74.244 524.393,73.757 523.338,73.347 C521.94,72.803 520.942,72.155 519.894,71.106 C518.846,70.057 518.197,69.06 517.654,67.663 C517.244,66.606 516.755,65.022 516.623,62.101 C516.479,58.943 516.448,57.996 516.448,50 C516.448,42.003 516.479,41.056 516.623,37.899 C516.755,34.978 517.244,33.391 517.654,32.338 C518.197,30.938 518.846,29.942 519.894,28.894 C520.942,27.846 521.94,27.196 523.338,26.654 C524.393,26.244 525.979,25.756 528.898,25.623 C532.057,25.479 533.004,25.448 541,25.448 C548.997,25.448 549.943,25.479 553.102,25.623 C556.021,25.756 557.607,26.244 558.662,26.654 C560.06,27.196 561.058,27.846 562.106,28.894 C563.154,29.942 563.803,30.938 564.346,32.338 C564.756,33.391 565.244,34.978 565.378,37.899 C565.522,41.056 565.552,42.003 565.552,50 C565.552,57.996 565.522,58.943 565.378,62.101 M570.82,37.631 C570.674,34.438 570.167,32.258 569.425,30.349 C568.659,28.377 567.633,26.702 565.965,25.035 C564.297,23.368 562.623,22.342 560.652,21.575 C558.743,20.834 556.562,20.326 553.369,20.18 C550.169,20.033 549.148,20 541,20 C532.853,20 531.831,20.033 528.631,20.18 C525.438,20.326 523.257,20.834 521.349,21.575 C519.376,22.342 517.703,23.368 516.035,25.035 C514.368,26.702 513.342,28.377 512.574,30.349 C511.834,32.258 511.326,34.438 511.181,37.631 C511.035,40.831 511,41.851 511,50 C511,58.147 511.035,59.17 511.181,62.369 C511.326,65.562 511.834,67.743 512.574,69.651 C513.342,71.625 514.368,73.296 516.035,74.965 C517.703,76.634 519.376,77.658 521.349,78.425 C523.257,79.167 525.438,79.673 528.631,79.82 C531.831,79.965 532.853,80.001 541,80.001 C549.148,80.001 550.169,79.965 553.369,79.82 C556.562,79.673 558.743,79.167 560.652,78.425 C562.623,77.658 564.297,76.634 565.965,74.965 C567.633,73.296 568.659,71.625 569.425,69.651 C570.167,67.743 570.674,65.562 570.82,62.369 C570.966,59.17 571,58.147 571,50 C571,41.851 570.966,40.831 570.82,37.631"></path></g></g></g></svg></div><div style="padding-top: 8px;"> <div style=" color:#3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram</div></div><div style="padding: 12.5% 0;"></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: row; margin-bottom: 14px; align-items: center;"><div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(0px) translateY(7px);"></div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; height: 12.5px; transform: rotate(-45deg) translateX(3px) translateY(1px); width: 12.5px; flex-grow: 0; margin-right: 14px; margin-left: 2px;"></div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(9px) translateY(-18px);"></div></div><div style="margin-left: 8px;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 20px; width: 20px;"></div> <div style=" width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 2px solid transparent; border-left: 6px solid #f4f4f4; border-bottom: 2px solid transparent; transform: translateX(16px) translateY(-4px) rotate(30deg)"></div></div><div style="margin-left: auto;"> <div style=" width: 0px; border-top: 8px solid #F4F4F4; border-right: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(16px);"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; flex-grow: 0; height: 12px; width: 16px; transform: translateY(-4px);"></div> <div style=" width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 8px solid #F4F4F4; border-left: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(-4px) translateX(8px);"></div></div></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: column; flex-grow: 1; justify-content: center; margin-bottom: 24px;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 224px;"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 144px;"></div></div></a><p style=" color:#c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;"><a href="https://www.instagram.com/p/Cwaubttp7gv/?utm_source=ig_embed&amp;utm_campaign=loading" style=" color:#c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by Kansas City Chiefs (@chiefs)</a></p></div></blockquote> <script async src="//www.instagram.com/embed.js"></script>

Hammock Parties 08-26-2023 06:05 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F4fr76oX...name=4096x4096

Pitt Gorilla 08-26-2023 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17075302)

"Why don't receivers catch with their hands?"

Easy 6 08-26-2023 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17075302)

Now thats what you call a one up, what a shot

Hammock Parties 08-26-2023 06:37 PM

ross is a legit ****ing problem in the red zone on a team that has kelce and toney

you ain't doubling him, no way

i'm looking for ross to take MVS job by the end of the season

BigRedChief 08-26-2023 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 17065061)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Look at Patrick Mahomes excitement after Justyn Ross caught that TD pass. He knows greatness is about to come! 🔥 <a href="https://t.co/AqtxRLkekt">pic.twitter.com/AqtxRLkekt</a></p>&mdash; Brad Henson Productions (@BradHensonPro) <a href="https://twitter.com/BradHensonPro/status/1695509516626821410?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 26, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Skyy God 08-27-2023 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 17075390)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Look at Patrick Mahomes excitement after Justyn Ross caught that TD pass. He knows greatness is about to come! 🔥 <a href="https://t.co/AqtxRLkekt">pic.twitter.com/AqtxRLkekt</a></p>&mdash; Brad Henson Productions (@BradHensonPro) <a href="https://twitter.com/BradHensonPro/status/1695509516626821410?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 26, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Everyone’s clearly rooting for him to succeed.

Easy 6 08-27-2023 04:22 PM

The hype is sooo real right now, every two bit sports site on MSN and Yahoo has a piece about him out today

Kiimo 08-27-2023 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyy God (Post 17075569)
Everyone’s clearly rooting for him to succeed.

Not the schmucks who predicted he wouldn't. They don't get to join the fun.

Remember their names.

Wisconsin_Chief 08-27-2023 04:27 PM

What are the odds this dude just goes off week 1 and becomes one of those overnight stars, and we have him on a rookie deal the next 3 years along with Skyy, Rice and Toney?

The NFL would meltdown.

Easy 6 08-27-2023 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 17075585)
What are the odds this dude just goes off week 1 and becomes one of those overnight stars, and we have him on a rookie deal the next 3 years along with Skyy, Rice and Toney?

The NFL would meltdown.

Thats a prayer worth saying, amen and pass the mustard

Skyy God 08-27-2023 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimo (Post 17075583)
Not the schmucks who predicted he wouldn't. They don't get to join the fun.

Remember their names.

Whatever their names are.

IA_Chiefs_fan 08-27-2023 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 17075585)

The NFL would meltdown.

I think Ross is only under contract this year and next but I like where you're headed with this!

Hammock Parties 08-27-2023 04:44 PM

clemson assistant found j-ross ps video

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="art" dir="ltr">�� <a href="https://t.co/tQxPOSihhy">https://t.co/tQxPOSihhy</a></p>&mdash; Artavis Scott (@ArtavisScott) <a href="https://twitter.com/ArtavisScott/status/1695924861745426746?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 27, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Skyy God 08-27-2023 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan (Post 17075597)
I think Ross is only under contract this year and next but I like where you're headed with this!

Unless UDFAs are RFAs in year 4.

No idea, tho.

Bowser 08-27-2023 04:53 PM

Welcome to the bigs, JR.