ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=294504)

Mother****erJones 03-16-2016 10:16 AM

I'm loving The Division right now. Having lots fun with it and its content. I like that they outlined the year coming up with all of its content. I play this with all of my friends so it's even better. Curious if anyone else is playing it?

I'd say it's about a 9/10 game. Just off the top of my head without sitting down and writing a review.

ragedogg69 03-22-2016 08:48 PM

the ending to Oxenfree..... http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/4385...-explode-o.gif

Sofa King 03-25-2016 07:27 PM

I've been playing Dragon Age Inquisition. Been pretty fun. Started with a mage and went to assassin archer instead.

Gonzo 03-25-2016 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 12149605)
I've been playing Dragon Age Inquisition. Been pretty fun. Started with a mage and went to assassin archer instead.

I've never played. Heard that it's excellent now that all the bugs have been worked out.

GloucesterChief 03-26-2016 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 12149913)
I've never played. Heard that it's excellent now that all the bugs have been worked out.

It is pretty good. I don't like the new specializations they gave the Rogue and overall it is pretty easy to min/max a character. For mages the Inferno/Necromancer combination is pretty broken.

Gonzo 03-26-2016 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloucesterChief (Post 12150063)
It is pretty good. I don't like the new specializations they gave the Rogue and overall it is pretty easy to min/max a character. For mages the Inferno/Necromancer combination is pretty broken.

I went ahead and picked it up. I'll check it out tonight or tomorrow.

ragedogg69 03-28-2016 04:31 PM

quick question for you guys. I replayed Bioshock infinite recently and wondered. What if the whole game was a walking sim/puzzle game? Same story, just all the (meh) combat taken out of it or replaced with QTE like the Walking Dead. I think I might have enjoyed it more if that was the case. I love the begining and end because it is tons of exploring and exposition. The middle, has those elements but then I walk into a new area with spawned enemies and I am like "Oh, this shit again."

Am I crazy?

Toby Waller 03-29-2016 02:52 AM

Twitch MLB 16 the show

https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game...A%20The%20Show

Sofa King 04-04-2016 05:18 PM

Gonzo. How the **** do you have so much time to play all these games? I checked out your profile, holy hell man!

DC.chief 04-05-2016 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragedogg69 (Post 12153775)
quick question for you guys. I replayed Bioshock infinite recently and wondered. What if the whole game was a walking sim/puzzle game? Same story, just all the (meh) combat taken out of it or replaced with QTE like the Walking Dead. I think I might have enjoyed it more if that was the case. I love the begining and end because it is tons of exploring and exposition. The middle, has those elements but then I walk into a new area with spawned enemies and I am like "Oh, this shit again."

Am I crazy?

You are crazy. That game is incredible. I felt they had enough vigor combinations to mess with to keep the combat fresh throughout the game.

Try playing it on the hardest difficulty

Gonzo 04-05-2016 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 12164013)
Gonzo. How the **** do you have so much time to play all these games? I checked out your profile, holy hell man!

LMAO
I was a single guy there for a while my man.
Actually, even though Lumpy and I got back together, I still play a lot. She is a bit of a gamer as well. She likes Nintendo games and heavy story driven ones like The Last of Us.
I guess it went from a hobby to more of a passion a few years ago when Uncharted 2 came out. Before then, I was a casual. Just sports games and FPS. Now I play everything.

crazycoffey 04-05-2016 03:37 PM

Haven't been in here for a bit. Anyone play deadpool?

Sofa King 04-05-2016 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 12164659)
LMAO
I was a single guy there for a while my man.
Actually, even though Lumpy and I got back together, I still play a lot. She is a bit of a gamer as well. She likes Nintendo games and heavy story driven ones like The Last of Us.
I guess it went from a hobby to more of a passion a few years ago when Uncharted 2 came out. Before then, I was a casual. Just sports games and FPS. Now I play everything.

Well that makes sense.

ragedogg69 04-06-2016 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DC.chief (Post 12164653)
You are crazy. That game is incredible. I felt they had enough vigor combinations to mess with to keep the combat fresh throughout the game.

Try playing it on the hardest difficulty

Same enemies over and over again. Vigors were the only thing that kept the combat fresh for me. It got to the point towards the end, where you would trigger yet another boss rush, I was like "oh this shit again?" I just wanted more of the story to unfold.

Gonzo 04-15-2016 10:10 AM

Dark Souls III

Buy this ****ing game. Drop whatever the **** it is you're doing, go to the store, buy it, load it onto your platform of choice and plan to waste the next three weeks.

I'm 7 hours in and can't wait to play it later.
It's like Dark Souls 1 and Bloodborne had a baby and the baby is on high doses of cocaine and meth.