ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Misc Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=290020)

Rausch 01-26-2015 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 11294089)
tuhmaytoe

Point being, it's not observers from another galaxy.

It's something we paid for, built and put there.

Most people would be shocked at the $#it DARPA puts on their website and admits to.

keg in kc 01-26-2015 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 11293949)
Shifting gears just a sec. Did you catch Sons of Liberty on History?

No, sure didn't.

Simply Red 01-26-2015 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 11294130)
No, sure didn't.

I think I recommend it - It's pretty cool seeing the different historic figures assembled with plot. I'm enjoying it - It's good for a History Channel offering. Recommended.

Jerm 01-27-2015 07:26 AM

I was watching some vids on the Phoenix Lights last night...super interesting, still one of my fav. UFO cases.

The governor's complete flip flop is still astounding to me...I remember the PC he held to make a complete mockery of it.

keg in kc 01-27-2015 07:58 AM

The Phoenix Lights and the Stephenville (Texas) Lights from 2008 are both fantastic.

The most recent Paracast (one of my favorite ever episodes) was about Triangular UFOs and briefly forwarded the long-running theory that there were actually two levels to the Phoenix event: the actual event, a massive triangle which hundreds witnessed moving slowly through the area during daylight but no one caught on video, and a hastily scrambled flight of a10s dropping flares later after dark which is what all the video from later in the evening shows.

In any case, the afore-mentioned ep: http://www.theparacast.com/podcast/n...-david-marler/

(Fair warning, paracast has commercials)

keg in kc 01-27-2015 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 11294089)
tuhmaytoe

Point being, it's not observers from another galaxy.

It's something we paid for, built and put there.

That's my assumption as well. Operative being 'us' referring to human. It could be Russian or Chinese. I have a feeling there may be a lot of brinksmanship going on in orbit these days.

mr. tegu 01-27-2015 08:26 AM

I am not completely up to date but as I recall the Phoenix lights being flares was largely debunked. Is that not the case anymore?

keg in kc 01-27-2015 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 11294518)
I am not completely up to date but as I recall the Phoenix lights being flares was largely debunked. Is that not the case anymore?

Many believe the popular video from that night that's brought out anytime anybody does a tv show on it were flares. The event from earlier in the day that hundreds or even thousands of people saw over the course of hundreds of miles was definitely not flares.

Easy 6 01-27-2015 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 11294042)
I don't think much of that, intelligence satellite in classified orbit is plenty plausible.

The thing about it being a top secret satellite is, if it belongs to an ISS nation, or even if it didnt... they would surely have been tracking it and would've cut the camera long before it came into view.

It also looks like it rises out of earths atmosphere, thats not what a satellite does.

Baby Lee 01-27-2015 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11294663)
The thing about it being a top secret satellite is, if it belongs to an ISS nation, or even if it didnt... they would surely have been tracking it and would've cut the camera long before it came into view.

It also looks like it rises out of earths atmosphere, thats not what a satellite does.

Did it put anything in your butt?

Easy 6 01-27-2015 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 11294668)
Did it put anything in your butt?

Not that I'm aware of...

Beef Supreme 01-27-2015 12:01 PM

I just want to go on record. There is nothing in my butt that can save the aliens or their dying planet. No need to check.

Fish 01-27-2015 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet (Post 11295046)
I just want to go on record. There is nothing in my butt that can save the aliens or their dying planet. No need to check.

That's exactly what someone with something important in their butt would say.....

:tinfoil:

keg in kc 01-27-2015 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 11295105)
That's exactly what someone with something important in their butt would say.....

:tinfoil:

His brain maybe. Such as it is. I mean it's logical. If that's where his head is, where else would they look?

keg in kc 01-27-2015 12:41 PM

Interesting article about a potential previously unknown species of human in China 60 to 120 thousand years ago, which would bring the currently believed number of species to I think five: http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150...ecies-of-human