ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs New Chief TE Travis Kelce (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272536)

chiefzilla1501 04-26-2013 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9636008)
You better ****ing shine b!tch.

You better shine...

Andy Reid has had a 600+ yard receiving tight end almost every year he's coached. Between Chad Lewis, LJ Smith, and Brent Celek, he's had a remarkable history with tight ends who play a far more important role than in most offenses.

If he catches or over 600+ years and can block, then that's a good 3.1

Fairplay 04-26-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nomadic1 (Post 9636004)
It's hard to appreciate what Kelce does through just watching his receptions you tube. com/watch?v= gUj5zK06orY
You'll need to delete the spaces, apparently new users aren't supposed to post links.
In his time at Cincinnati, he took people's heads off on offense and special teams, he's been a great route runner, he has the kind of speed to challenge safeties, he's got great hands and is an incredible load to bring down.
He does not have a frat boy-ish personality, he was forced to sit through the 2010 season after he failed a drug screening for weed...
While I do not know the needs of the Chiefs, he's not way down the list of tight ends. Kid has everything you could want in a tight end, Scouts inc rated him the 4th best of a deep TE draft. Personally, I think he's 2nd. He may not be a pro bowler, he certainly won't hurt you. He's carved of wood and thus far, has not shown himself to be frail.

The only real knock with Kelce, is he is a hot head when he plays. He seems mellow off the field but he's incredibly competitive on it. Sometimes, to a fault.(Not like an every game thing though)

Interesting note, he came to UC as a quarterback...

Good first post. rep

Imon Yourside 04-27-2013 12:07 AM

I don't think it's been as bad as people think, Let's give it a chance.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TtYA0VQGBLM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chiefaholic 04-27-2013 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 9634048)
I hope both of his ACL's burst.

This has to be the worse fan base in the entire NFL. That's pathetic

WhawhaWhat 04-27-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9636060)
I don't think it's been as bad as people think, Let's give it a chance.

Totally agree. I doubt any of the whiners have ever watched one play of his. If the worst complaint is that he loved blow, I can't fault him for that.

Fairplay 04-27-2013 12:23 AM

Can you imagine if Kelce ends up being a Rob Gronkowski clone or close to it?

I will look up this thread in the future and laugh at the negative comments, bring it back for old times sake. Get your paper bags ready to put on your heads you brutes.

Imon Yourside 04-27-2013 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 9636088)
Can you imagine if Kelce ends up being a Rob Gronkowski clone or close to it?

I will look up this thread in the future and laugh at the negative comments, bring it back for old times sake. Get your paper bags ready to put on your heads you brutes.

I wouldn't go that far yet either, We can however give him a chance.

penbrook 04-27-2013 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9636094)
I wouldn't go that far yet either, We can however give him a chance.

NFL.com compares him to Gronk.

Kelce compares himself to Shockey.

Titty Meat 04-27-2013 12:53 AM

**** him

Rausch 04-27-2013 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9636125)
NFL.com compares him to Gronk.

Kelce compares himself to Shockey.

I want to puke more now...

penbrook 04-27-2013 01:07 AM

Per Dave Skretta

Hunt: "We had a need at the quarterback position. When we were able to pull off a trade on Alex Smith, really for me, that issue went away."

Rausch 04-27-2013 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9636150)
Per Dave Skretta

Hunt: "We had a need at the quarterback position. When we were able to pull off a trade on Alex Smith, really for me, that issue went away."

:facepalm:

Imon Yourside 04-27-2013 01:11 AM

Quote:

Per Dave Skretta

In other words, ticket sales are back to normal so status quo is good.

New World Order 04-27-2013 01:12 AM

Quote:

Per Dave Skretta

Haha

kcxiv 04-27-2013 01:40 AM

just like his dad, he doesnt ****ing learn.

I see all the Chiefs fans on twitter, facebook and their home page with all these the sun is shining comments that reid is going to make it all better.. Its like how many times does one have to be hit in the ****ing head to realize hey, it hurts. move stupid. lol