ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   If Marty Chokes... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108038)

htismaqe 01-09-2005 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can
oh.....but I still think he'll end up killing someone, he's super-freaky paranoid

Yep.

The ORIGINAL "I'm leaving" thread came from me. It was because of him.

the Talking Can 01-09-2005 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe
Yep.

The ORIGINAL "I'm leaving" thread came from me. It was because of him.

interesting...that's a bit of history I didn't know, and I was around on the original Star board (but at the end)...his behavior is amazingly consistent over the years

off topic, I'm listening to some national sports talk radio on 610 and they are KILLING Marty...going to be a lot of that today

FloridaChief 01-09-2005 08:34 AM

Wow. That was some performance last night. Seasoned combat veteran indeed...

I've cyber-known KCJohnny for seven years now, but until this thread I never realized just how self-absorbed, self-rightous and sanctimonous he is. Jesus Christ, the man is a disgrace to everyone who ever has worn the uniform. As a military man, John should know damned well that civilians often form their opinion of the Armed Forces from their encounters with military personnel. You set a shameful impression here last night.

Hammock Parties 01-09-2005 08:38 AM

This thread should be retitled "when Marty chokes."

htismaqe 01-09-2005 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can
interesting...that's a bit of history I didn't know, and I was around on the original Star board (but at the end)...his behavior is amazingly consistent over the years

off topic, I'm listening to some national sports talk radio on 610 and they are KILLING Marty...going to be a lot of that today

Yeah, it was about a year after this board started or so. He had come over from PSP or something like that...

I, of course, took quite a beating for posting it (although somewhat lighter than people who do it now) but I think since then, everybody has seen what he's REALLY like...

Mosbonian 01-09-2005 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Combat Veteran
I think so. 7 or 8. He posted the year he arrived over at the star's BB a couple days ago. It was either 96 or 97.

He arrived at the Star Board several months after i did...I got there in '96.....he didn't come until 97.

mmaddog

Phobia 01-09-2005 10:20 AM

I guess the apology thread will have to wait until after Mass.

FloridaChief 01-09-2005 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Combat Veteran
I guess the apology thread will have to wait until after Mass.

If he has a scintilla of self respect, then last night was his swan-song on this board...

alanm 01-09-2005 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FloridaChief

I've cyber-known KCJohnny for seven years now, but until this thread I never realized just how self-absorbed, self-rightous and sanctimonous he is. Jesus Christ, the man is a disgrace to everyone who ever has worn the uniform. As a military man, John should know damned well that civilians often form their opinion of the Armed Forces from their encounters with military personnel. You set a shameful impression here last night.

Yeah John kinda went off the deep end. Marty tends to do that to you. I hear Prozac is a good thing. :)

Dave Lane 01-09-2005 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
I highly recomend strawberry-rhubarb... :p

Ohhh thats a good one!

Dave

Bob Dole 01-09-2005 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru
WHO DO I HAVE TO KILL AROUND HERE TO GET SOME MOTHER****ING PIE?

A Muslim.

Brock 01-09-2005 01:56 PM

Sorry I missed this classic display of PTSD.

Saulbadguy 01-09-2005 09:01 PM

ROFL

memyselfI 01-09-2005 09:05 PM

too bad you made this ridiculous promise...

they both suck.

Saulbadguy 01-09-2005 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FloridaChief

Is a Chiefs fan...Chargers fan..what?