ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay on the Outs? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=338098)

seamonster 02-23-2023 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 16823970)
This has damage control vibes written allover. They want him gone but will tank his value of they don't stop shitting allover him.

Tank his value? Greenbay could shitpost AR for weeks on end and 90% of the league would still offer three three first round draft picks \w sexual favors. AR is a four time MVP.

Sassy Squatch 02-23-2023 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 16824004)
Disagree. I don't think he's going anywhere. That contract and trade demands are going to be too high. The time to trade him was last offseason.

Right. It would take the team and Rodgers working together to un**** his contract to even make a trade possible. Which, LMAO, don't think either side can stomach the other long enough to even do that.

Megatron96 02-23-2023 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dolphinsneu (Post 16824348)
What if the Patriots went after him?

Almost zero chance of that. He'd be a fool to want to be in the AFC. Much less the AFC-E. His gauntlet would be Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, Trevor, Herbert just to get into the playoffs, and get past at least a couple of them just to get into the SB. And NE doesn't have the horses to even help him get past BUF.

raybec 4 02-23-2023 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dolphinsneu (Post 16824348)
What if the Patriots went after him?

There's no way BB is going after a me first QB on the downhill side of his career.

Easy 6 02-23-2023 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 16825072)
There's no way BB is going after a me first QB on the downhill side of his career.

Its gonna be the Niners I'd swear on it, rats love cheese after all

They'll keep whoever is most ready to go between Lance and Purdy as a backup, and hope a change of scenery gives them two good years of Rodgers ghost

Titty Meat 02-23-2023 08:27 PM

The Packers aren't very smart so I doubt they are doing this but I would- Pretend you really want Rodgers back to try and drive up that demand. What's that? The Jets are offering a 1& 2 well shit see ya Aaron

dolphinsneu 02-23-2023 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 16825200)
The Packers aren't very smart so I doubt they are doing this but I would- Pretend you really want Rodgers back to try and drive up that demand. What's that? The Jets are offering a 1& 2 well shit see ya Aaron

Signing him to that contract wasn't smart. Even Mahomnes doesn't make that much per year

poolboy 02-23-2023 10:31 PM

Isnt he a june 2nd cut candidate? Who would wait that long for a flakey QB ?
He is gonna run out of options at some point..this is better than Jeopardy, by golly

ChiefsFanatic 02-23-2023 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 16823968)
They should have traded Rodgers last offseason. That was the point to do it.

Just like Marty stayed too long in KC, or Andy stayed too long in Philly, Rodgers has stayed in Green Bay too long.

Sometimes, a new environment, being surrounded by new people, etc. is best for both parties, and I think for the Packers to grow as an organization and get better, they just need to separate themselves from Rodgers.

Rodgers needs to be put out of his comfort zone with a new team, and maybe that would help him focus on football again, and give him the motivation to put in the work, instead of cruising along with all the same old routines in Green Bay

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk

Titty Meat 02-24-2023 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dolphinsneu (Post 16825240)
Signing him to that contract wasn't smart. Even Mahomnes doesn't make that much per year

Disagree you don't let a Hall Of Fame QB just hit the market especially where they were at

Couch-Potato 02-24-2023 06:10 AM

My question with Rodgers is why the NY Jets!? ...plenty of better teams out there that would probably love to have him: SF, TEN, TB, MIA, and LV to name a few.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-24-2023 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 16823918)
Odds the wife has hairy pits??

https://www.skycaveretreats.com/about-us

Holy ****...if you look up Hippy Douche these would be the spokesmodels on the look alone

Skyy God 02-24-2023 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother (Post 16825424)
Holy ****...if you look up Hippy Douche these would be the spokesmodels on the look alone

My (former) trainer once tried to set me up with a yoga instructor who 1) didn’t shower or 2) shave.

It was a hard pass.

Spott 02-24-2023 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 16825490)
My (former) trainer once tried to set me up with a yoga instructor who 1) didn’t shower or 2) shave.

It was a hard pass.

It’s hard to settle for less once you’ve been with all the hotties in Belize.

Skyy God 02-24-2023 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 16825492)
It’s hard to settle for less once you’ve been with all the hotties in Belize.

Belezian women weren’t that hot.

Sane for Costa Rica.