ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Later, Chiefsplanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=242925)

Bwana 03-21-2011 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOhn (Post 7506847)
:shake:

When did you quit carrying a real gun Bwana?

LMAO

Dude, YOU know me better than that, but the gif cracked me up. The smallest thing I pack is a Glock 20. :hmmm:

JOhn 03-21-2011 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 7506855)
LMAO

Dude, YOU know me better than that, but the gif cracked me up. The smallest thing I pack is a Glock 20. :hmmm:

I know, thats why I found it funny you pull out a gif of a "BB gun"
ROFL

MOhillbilly 03-21-2011 03:04 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5HKmzx7Rxk

You aint faster than my guy. And he has a real pistol.

Radar Chief 03-21-2011 03:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 7506855)
LMAO

For future use. ;)

BossChief 03-21-2011 03:11 PM

This place is seemingly built by the great personalities like Dane brought to the table.

Its a shame that presence wont be around.

No Skip

No Dane

No Mecca

No Gaz

Those are some of what made the Planet ...well, the Planet.

JOhn 03-21-2011 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 7506864)
For future use. ;)

WHAT?

Now his wife is doing the fighting for him? :facepalm:

Discuss Thrower 03-21-2011 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 7506867)
This place is seemingly built by the great personalities like Dane brought to the table.

No Skip

No Dane

No Mecca

No Gaz

Step your game up. Bring the flame and the pain man. Figure out your schtick and never deviate from it. Take their place. It's time for you to move up from AAA to the majors man.

MOhillbilly 03-21-2011 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Town Fan 1988 (Post 7506878)
Step your game up. Bring the flame and the pain man. Figure out your schtick and never deviate from it. Take their place. It's time for you to move up from AAA to the majors man.

man you dont jump from AAA to the majors. You go straight to the majors after post 1.

Just Passin' By 03-21-2011 03:23 PM

Quote:

No Skip

No Dane

No Mecca

No Gaz

Others may disagree with me, but I haven't noticed any collapse in CP since Skip and Mecca went on hiatus. I can't speak on the loss of Gaz, since that was before my time here.

CrazyHorse 03-21-2011 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 7506734)
DaFace already said why he didn't do anything.

I was speaking beyond just this instance.

I guess if you dont report it, nobody is going to do anything. Because there is an example almost daily that desrves some form of attention. Things have progressed over the years. Now, because it has gone basically unchecked for this long, the expectation has been lowered for what is reasonable.

Dont misunderstand. Im not bitching. Simply making a reasonable comment. When you have a lot of people who have been communicating this way this long, its is to be expected. But what you have to remember, is there are new people who join that get hammered for little reason. With absolutlely no support from moderators or anyone else.

Im not trying to crack on the mods. If I dont like it I can always leave. But Ive been here. I know how things are. Someone coming in dont stand a chance with guys like Dane around.

I never reported it because I wanted to torture the guy messing with me. If they get banned you cant do that.

I guess my question was kind of unfair to Daface. I think they atre doing fine moderating. I could have reported it I guess. There was a whole big nasty thread about it. Someone surely saw it. But in the end, I would rather be undermoderated than overmoderated.

So if I had to choose, after giving it more thought, I would leave things the way they are.

Bwana 03-21-2011 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 7506860)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5HKmzx7Rxk

You aint faster than my guy. And he has a real pistol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGpaj...31AAB&index=42

The Franchise 03-21-2011 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHorse (Post 7506894)
Someone coming in dont stand a chance with guys like Dane around.

Yeah, because all Dane did was find people who just joined.....and start berating them for no reason. :rolleyes:

If you read any of Dane's posts....you'd notice that he only called people out if they were stupid about shit. Like claiming something as fact with no evidence to back it up.....especially if you then stated that everyone else was wrong but you.

Marcellus 03-21-2011 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 7506891)
Others may disagree with me, but I haven't noticed any collapse in CP since Skip and Mecca went on hiatus. I can't speak on the loss of Gaz, since that was before my time here.

No shit. Mecca is soooo missed around here.

Dane was part of the problem not part of the solution. Every thread about football turned into a pissing match. Just go look at the threads about the lockout, page after page of people arguing with him.

CrazyHorse 03-21-2011 03:32 PM

Quote:

Suck my dick. You are the dumbest MFer to ever shit behind a pair of shoes. You ought to just blow your brains out and save us all the aggravation.

See how easily "that presence" can be duplicated. Anytime you're missing him, let me know and I'll give you some more "great personality".

Just so you know, Im being sarcastic. So take it easy.

MOhillbilly 03-21-2011 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 7506898)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVHZj3x5ViI

Titty Meat 03-21-2011 03:35 PM

The 2 months Billay wasn't around clearly put a hurtin on this place

The Franchise 03-21-2011 03:35 PM

And don't take that as me making Dane out to be a martyr.

There were times when I didn't agree with his takes or how he went about them.

The Franchise 03-21-2011 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 7506925)
The 2 months Billay wasn't around clearly put a hurtin on this place

Yeah.....it was rough not hearing about everything Nebraska. :D

patteeu 03-21-2011 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7506900)
Yeah, because all Dane did was find people who just joined.....and start berating them for no reason. :rolleyes:

If you read any of Dane's posts....you'd notice that he only called people out if they were stupid about shit. Like claiming something as fact with no evidence to back it up.....especially if you then stated that everyone else was wrong but you.

Yeah, he never raped any chicks who didn't have I coming, so to speak. :facepalm:

CrazyHorse 03-21-2011 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7506900)

I never said he would seek people out. Only that he was a prick. I am proof what you say about facts and him only acting like a douchebag was only because someone else didn't have thier facts straight, isnt true. Ive had arguements with him where he had nothing to back nothing. Yet with evidence to the contrary he'd still piss and moan and carry on and act like a jackoff.

Personally I can think of anything on a football forum that justifiues going off the deep end all the time is justified. If you disagree with someone to the point you act like he does, its time to walk away from the debate. This is just football you know.

If you are trying to say he is justified in the way he acts. I disagree. There are heated debates on here by the thousands every day by people who dont have to act like they are loosing thier mind to make a point.

The Franchise 03-21-2011 03:44 PM

I'll just leave it at this.

People hate Dane. People like Dane.

R8ers is a ****ing worthless troll in my eyes.

BossChief 03-21-2011 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHorse (Post 7506914)
Suck my dick. You are the dumbest MFer to ever shit behind a pair of shoes. You ought to just blow your brains out and save us all the aggravation.

See how easily "that presence" can be duplicated. Anytime you're missing him, let me know and I'll give you some more "great personality".

Just so you know, Im being sarcastic. So take it easy.

IMO 90% of the time, the people that got that type of response either needed it or deserved it...if you know what I mean.

Marcellus 03-21-2011 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7506951)

There was a "DaneMcCloud is a Douchebag" thread started by someone new every 6 months or so for a reason.

CrazyHorse 03-21-2011 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 7506955)
IMO 90% of the time, the people that got that type of response either needed it or deserved it...if you know what I mean.

Yeah Dane, I know what you mean. And no, they didn't.

CrazyHorse 03-21-2011 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 7506741)
That's pretty stupid.

How so? Are you saying that people who over react to a situation aren't generally guilty? Thats not stupid at all.

I dont know if there is any thruth to these claims or not. As I said, who knows? But the theory is rock solid. Not stupid

BossChief 03-21-2011 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHorse (Post 7506967)
How so? Are you saying that people who over react to a situation aren't generally guilty? Thats not stupid at tall.

I dont know if there is any thruth to these claims or not. As I said, who knows? But the theory is rock solid. Not stupid

thats just dumb

So, if I call you a child molester and you overreact to that accusation, that makes you a probable child molester?

Child, please.

The Franchise 03-21-2011 03:57 PM

Quote:

How so? Are you saying that people who over react to a situation aren't generally guilty? Thats not stupid at all.

Yep.....still stupid.

Bwana 03-21-2011 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 7506921)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9V63...eature=related

siberian khatru 03-21-2011 03:58 PM

Quote:

How so? Are you saying that people who over react to a situation aren't generally guilty? Thats not stupid at tall.

I would be very careful with this. I think the LEAST likely possibility is that Dane is "guilty," i.e., he's a pedo.

It's POSSIBLE, though, that someone close to him is a victim of sexual abuse.

He also mentioned on a thread that in his early 20s he dated a social worker who shared stories of the sexually abused children she worked with, and it has haunted him since.

The Franchise 03-21-2011 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 7506956)
There was a "DaneMcCloud is a Douchebag" thread started by someone new every 6 months or so for a reason.

I just went and searched this forum for threads with Dane McCloud in them....and I found one.

And it was titled "Why I like Dane McCloud".

CrazyHorse 03-21-2011 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7506974)
Yep.....still stupid.

Now I see your attraction to Dane. You debate the same way.

Lets just leave it here. You have already agreed the guy is everything I have said about him. Only 10% of the time. While I disagree with your percentage, I think this is as close as we will get to being agreable here. I'll just take that and say, have a great day. No need to over react here.

Bwana 03-21-2011 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOhn (Post 7506869)
WHAT?

Now his wife is doing the fighting for him? :facepalm:

:hmmm:

Oh shhhhhhh

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...ichardGere.gif

The Franchise 03-21-2011 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHorse (Post 7506981)
Now I see your attraction to Dane. You debate the same way.

Lets just leave it here. You have already agreed the guy is everything I have said about him. Only 10% of the time. While I disagree with your percentage, I think this is as close as we will get to being agreable here. I'll just take that and say, have a great day. No need to over react here.

I'm not overreacting to anything.

So, if I say that you're a wife-beater....and you freak out....then that means that you really are a wife-beater. Right?

Or maybe if I say you're a thief?

JOhn 03-21-2011 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 7506982)

LMAO

CrazyHorse 03-21-2011 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 7506976)
I would be very careful with this. I think the LEAST likely possibility is that Dane is "guilty," i.e., he's a pedo.

It's POSSIBLE, though, that someone close to him is a victim of sexual abuse.

He also mentioned on a thread that in his early 20s he dated a social worker who shared stories of the sexually abused children she worked with, and it has haunted him since.

I didn't even know what its about. I wouldn't accuse someone of that unless I knew for sure I was right. Im simply making comments about human response and body language. Im certainly not trying to call the guy a pedophile. No more than I would want him to suffer emotionally from stories of abuse. As I said before, this is a football forum. Those issues are too serious for the level of maturity in this forum and shouldn't be discussed anyway. Nothing ghood can come of it as you can see.

CrazyHorse 03-21-2011 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7506983)
I'm not overreacting to anything.

So, if I say that you're a wife-beater....and you freak out....then that means that you really are a wife-beater. Right?

Or maybe if I say you're a thief?

Is this a question? You call me stupid?

I wouldn't freak out. If I flew off the deep end over it, (OVER REACTED) then yes, I probably am guilty.

We arent talking about a reaction. We're talking about over reacting. Odd behavior. Unusually strong reaction.

Just like when you called me stupid. I didn't fly off the handle. Becausse Im not guilty of it. I take offense to it. But see no reason to start a goodbye letter over it.

Just Passin' By 03-21-2011 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHorse (Post 7506997)

I wouldn't freak out. If I flew off the deep end over it, (OVER REACTED) then yes, I probably am guilty.

We arent talking about a reaction. We're talking about over reacting. Odd behavior. Unusually strong reaction.

Just like when you called me stupid. I didn't fly off the handle. Becausse Im not guilty of it. I take offense to it. But see no reason to start a goodbye letter over it.

Given the way your posts are trending on this thread, that's probably a good thing. Some people simply have hot button issues, and you're completely ignoring that.

CrazyHorse 03-21-2011 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 7507001)
Given the way your posts are trending on this thread, that's probably a good thing.

How so?

Just Passin' By 03-21-2011 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHorse (Post 7507010)
How so?

Some people simply have hot button issues, and you're completely ignoring that. Some people are more emotional than others, and you're completely ignoring that. Some people have a different definition of "overreact" and you're ignoring that.

Chiefnj2 03-21-2011 04:29 PM

The "Dane McLoud" persona on CP is an insecure douche that couldn't discuss or debate anything without resorting to cursing or insulting anyone who disagreed with him.

Apparently, there is a "real life" Dane who is different than the online character.

I just find it amusing that one of the most aggressive insulters did the old "I'm taking my gucci leather ball and going home. I'll probably pass Paris Hilton on the way."

Brock 03-21-2011 04:30 PM

Quote:

People who overreact to a situation could have a wide variety of reasons for doing so. For all you know, Dane was a victim, not a perpetrator. It was a stupid thing you said.

Reaper16 03-21-2011 04:46 PM

Shut up, CrazyHorse. Jesus.

Simply Red 03-21-2011 04:59 PM

http://i55.tinypic.com/29vnj4l.jpg

patteeu 03-21-2011 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7506951)

Frazod liked R8ers up until the point that he started picking on Dane. Frazod has a hair trigger for trolls. Sometimes his troll-sense even mistakes a clearly legitimate contributor to CP as a troll (e.g. vailpass). You can't be a worthless troll if you get past Frazod's troll-sense for an extended period. You can be a part-time troll, but not a worthless one.

Iowanian 03-21-2011 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHorse (Post 7506997)

You're an asspipe and you've been getting the free flyover for obvious reasons.

HMc 03-21-2011 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 7506327)
The things that seems to rub people the wrong away with Dane are that he is successful and doesn't apologize for it, and he really doesn't take shit off of anyone, ever.

Throw me into the group that believes ChiefsPlanet will be less without him posting on it.

I wouldn't have a clue how successful he is. He makes constant references to living on the West Coast (so what, I also live on the pacific ocean) and he seems to have worked in entertainment.

For all I know he could be a high school dropout with a well off father.

If it's public knowlegde on here re how successful did he is, can you tell me more?

Otter 03-21-2011 05:19 PM

I don't know why this just seems very fitting...

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lc...bpaoo1_400.gif

Chiefs Pantalones 03-21-2011 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 7507123)
I don't know why this just seems very fitting...

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lc...bpaoo1_400.gif

ROFL ****ing classic

The Franchise 03-21-2011 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 7507096)
Frazod liked R8ers up until the point that he started picking on Dane. Frazod has a hair trigger for trolls. Sometimes his troll-sense even mistakes a clearly legitimate contributor to CP as a troll (e.g. vailpass). You can't be a worthless troll if you get past Frazod's troll-sense for an extended period. You can be a part-time troll, but not a worthless one.

Dude.....everything I've seen between R8ers and Frazod hasn't been good....and that was BEFORE R8ers started going after Dane.

So....if you've got other proof.....let's see it.

Bugeater 03-21-2011 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 7507120)
I wouldn't have a clue how successful he is. He makes constant references to living on the West Coast (so what, I also live on the pacific ocean) and he seems to have worked in entertainment.

For all I know he could be a high school dropout with a well off father.

If it's public knowlegde on here re how successful did he is, can you tell me more?

It's not public knowledge by any means, but there are plenty of people here that can verify that he's legit. I'm not sure what more you want, or need, to know.

Bugeater 03-21-2011 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7507140)
Dude.....everything I've seen between R8ers and Frazod hasn't been good....and that was BEFORE R8ers started going after Dane.

Frazod liked him back when he used to piss Skip off. You know, the whole "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" type thing.

Frazod 03-21-2011 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 7507096)

LMAO You're such a lying little ****. Really. It's cute. I've said over and over again, and it's clear to any who read this shit, as well as the odious R8ers himself, that my problem with him stemmed 100% from his endless annoying DO YOU HAVE DEBT? HUH! DO YOU? IF YOU HAVE DEBT YOU SUCK! HOW IN DEBT ARE YOU! campaign. Really, it's that simple. Simple you should be able to figure out. I didn't get shitty with him until he got shitty with me. I've explained this several times, and you're continuing efforts to make it into something more than it is won't change anything. Although I assume you've already added R8ers to your buddy list, since you seem to automatically drop to you knees for anybody I don't like.

Everything Iowanian said about Dane's departure is accurate. I got the same e-mails, and had roughly the same conversations with him. I know his motivations, and since you don't, apparently they're none of your ****ing business, little guy.

But keep lying you silly little lies. Perhaps your minions in DC will buy into them, but I doubt if anyone else will.

HMc 03-21-2011 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 7507151)
It's not public knowledge by any means, but there are plenty of people here that can verify that he's legit. I'm not sure what more you want, or need, to know.

Right, so the reason 80% of us think he's a cock is that we're jealous of his success, yet it's not actually known to most of us why he's apparantly successful? Got it.

Bugeater 03-21-2011 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 7507167)
Right, so the reason 80% of us think he's a cock is that we're jealous of his success, yet it's not actually known to most of us why he's apparantly successful? Got it.

I'm not the one who said that. You seemed to be questioning whether that success was real or not, and that's what my response was directed towards.

HMc 03-21-2011 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 7507174)
I'm not the one who said that. You seemed to be questioning whether that success was real or not, and that's what my response was directed towards.

My question was in the context of addressing bowener's claim.

I'd have thought that if we were all really jealous of him, then most of us would at least know what we were jealous of. Doesn't seem like that's the case.

Marcellus 03-21-2011 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 7507167)

LMAO

dirk digler 03-21-2011 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7507166)

Everything Iowanian said about Dane's departure is accurate. I got the same e-mails, and had roughly the same conversations with him. I know his motivations, and since you don't, apparently they're none of your ****ing business, little guy.

Whatever it is I hope he is alright and comes back

Frazod 03-21-2011 05:54 PM

Here's a breakdown of the beginning of my little spat with Delivery Boy:

I posted this in his latest debt thread:

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7499091)
For the love of God, give it a ****ing rest, will you? :facepalm:

This went ignored. R8ers was bickering/insulting several other members, including Dane, Dartgod and Donger. He then bragged about how he was slapping them all around.

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 7499165)
No meltdown here this is fun.... Dane is getting Lambasted and Rams fan is a Dick

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 7499197)
I slapped about 10 unruly bastards off my ass at once, the only thing that can save future challengers is a Mod that hates me here

After this, I quoted one of the above posts with this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7499205)
You're not lambasting Dane. You're making a gigantic ass out of yourself, and this is coming from one of the few remaining people who get along with you.

Please stop. You have made your point. And driven it home. Again and again and again and again. Chiding an obvious millionaire who probably spends more on dining than you make in a year and certainly has professional financial advisors is just silly. Your advice is sound for people of normal means. This does not include Dane.

Enough.

This got his attention. I received this surly reply.

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 7499219)
Fraz I like you as good as anyone here but I will respectfully ask you to leave my thread should you not like the content of it...

Seriously, you are not my dad and if people here can make threads about 400 lb men raping children or how much shit they put in a toilet a day, then surely I can make one about finances....

Love to have you with me here but if you can't thats fine.... Find someone to mentor friend, I don't need help..

Thanks

My response:

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7499231)
You are getting on the last nerve of everybody here, and considering how unliked you are in general, it will almost certainly end with your banning. If that's what you want, keep at it. Doesn't matter to me.

Then he posted this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 7499244)
Well Frazod told me he was gonna ban me if I didn't be good :harumph:

This pissed me off. All I was trying to do was stop the guy from getting banned AGAIN. And he spouts off a lie about me threatening to ban him, which I can't do anyway, and was, in fact, the opposite of what I was trying to accomplish. Now I've had enough.

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7499245)
No, dickhead, that's not what I said. Not a mod, can't ban. But at this point I'll applaud it when somebody else does.

The reply to this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 7499253)
Look asshole... Did I call you a name? are you mad because I don't see you as a forum God or something GFY :thumb:

And mine:

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7499267)
It was just friendly advice. You needn't worry about getting any more of that, douche.

It went downhill pretty quickly after that.

For the benefit of anyone who might have bought into Cheney's Little Ballwasher's bullshit, Dane and R8ers had been going around and around in this thread and earlier ones. I never said anything to R8ers about his being mean to Dane, lying about Dane, or anything else, since up until the above exchange I was cordial with both of them.

Any questions? ****. :shake:

HMc 03-21-2011 05:55 PM

I wish I had the inside scoop on why he left! Please can I be included in your private email group!!

KCinNY 03-21-2011 05:57 PM

Never had a problem with Dane, but the whole thing doesn't add up to me.

Whenever anybody disagreed with him, his standard response was essentially a barrage of profane insults. His proud label claimed to wound vaginas since 2000. He even finished this thread's opening post with "to all the rest, **** off and die."

His antics didn't and don't bother me...hey, it's the Chiefsplanet, home of AIDS trees and the American Hero beatdown. I love this place.

Why Dane freaked out like a little girl over some moron's pedo comments boggles my mind.

HMc 03-21-2011 05:59 PM

I found it unlikely that frazod ever had too much time for R8ers. That guy pissed me off and I suspect I'm considerably more tolerent than Mr PTSD

siberian khatru 03-21-2011 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCinNY (Post 7507212)
Why Dane freaked out like a little girl over some moron's pedo comments boggles my mind.

Only because you're not on the mailing list.

Frazod 03-21-2011 06:00 PM

Bug nailed it earlier when he said I liked R8ers because he aggravated the hell out of Skip. That was always his most endearing quality.

HMc 03-21-2011 06:01 PM

Quote:

Whenever anybody disagreed with him, his standard response was essentially a barrage of profane insults. His proud label claimed to wound vaginas since 2000. He even finished this thread's opening post with "to all the rest, **** off and die."

His antics didn't and don't bother me...hey, it's the Chiefsplanet, home of AIDS trees and the American Hero beatdown. I love this place.

He tried to swing his dick around by getting the fellow banned. Because DaFace has a life outside of CP, he wasn't sitting around waiting for emails from crybaby posters. Dane didn't get his way, his internet-pride was hurt so he legged it.

If you think about it in relation to the huge insecurity issues he had (on here at least) it isn't that surprising.

Frazod 03-21-2011 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 7507220)
I found it unlikely that frazod ever had too much time for R8ers. That guy pissed me off and I suspect I'm considerably more tolerent than Mr PTSD

What does "PTSD" mean?

Marcellus 03-21-2011 06:02 PM

Quote:

Dane melted down anytime he got some of his own medicine.

KcMizzou 03-21-2011 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7507240)
What does "PTSD" mean?

post traumatic stress disorder

Frazod 03-21-2011 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 7507243)
post traumatic stress disorder

That's nice.

seclark 03-21-2011 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7507229)
Bug nailed it earlier when he said I liked R8ers because he aggravated the hell out of Skip. That was always his most endearing quality.

so, the guy's ok as long as he's tossing $hit at someone you don't like?

this is like feeding the stray dog that chases your asshole neighbor whenever he goes out to get his mail. then one day, it goes after your kid, and you want it shot.

respectfully sayin...can't have it both ways, can you?

i really like dane, and know what's going on. it is what it is. we've all seen it happen before. you can either take it, or you can't. and just because you can't, doesn't mean you're a pussy, or anything else. we've all got different priorities. this place isn't that important that we should put it before everything else.
sec

MMXcalibur 03-21-2011 06:23 PM

Thank god. Don't come back.

Reerun_KC 03-21-2011 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7507229)

You dont like anybody....

shut up...

patteeu 03-21-2011 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7507140)

Sure. Here's an exchange from a couple of years ago. There was also a touching moment during the Douche off when Frazod assured his pal R8ers that he didn't have the douche potential to win it all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 5618567)
Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 5618553)
Me too hope you are doing good Fraz

I'm doing well. Hope you are the same.

You really should drop by more often. Skip misses you.

http://freeemoticonsandsmileys.com/e...cons/cupid.gif

patteeu 03-21-2011 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7507206)
Here's a breakdown of the beginning of my little spat with Delivery Boy:

I posted this in his latest debt thread:

This went ignored. R8ers was bickering/insulting several other members, including Dane, Dartgod and Donger. He then bragged about how he was slapping them all around.

After this, I quoted one of the above posts with this:

This got his attention. I received this surly reply.

My response:

Then he posted this:

This pissed me off. All I was trying to do was stop the guy from getting banned AGAIN. And he spouts off a lie about me threatening to ban him, which I can't do anyway, and was, in fact, the opposite of what I was trying to accomplish. Now I've had enough.

The reply to this:

And mine:

It went downhill pretty quickly after that.

For the benefit of anyone who might have bought into Cheney's Little Ballwasher's bullshit, Dane and R8ers had been going around and around in this thread and earlier ones. I never said anything to R8ers about his being mean to Dane, lying about Dane, or anything else, since up until the above exchange I was cordial with both of them.

Any questions? ****. :shake:

This tells me two things:

1. From this exchange it looks like I was right that R8ers insults aimed at Dane were at the heart of your antipathy toward him.

2. You don't know what the word "surly" means.

Frazod 03-21-2011 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 7507278)

this is like feeding the stray dog that chases your asshole neighbor whenever he goes out to get his mail. then one day, it goes after your kid, and you want it shot.

i really like dane, and know what's going on. it is what it is. we've all seen it happen before. you can either take it, or you can't. and just because you can't, doesn't mean you're a pussy, or anything else. we've all got different priorities. this place isn't that important that we should put it before everything else.
sec

I don't think you're following this correctly. This whole ARE YOU IN DEBT! thing was new. Prior to that, I'd always gotten along with him, both as R8ers and RaidersRock. To me, he was nothing more than an obnoxious but amusing enemy fan, not much different than Ugly Duck.

A lot of people didn't like him, especially the beakers. It's not like I only liked him because he pissed Skip and other KU types off.

But it certainly helped.

Frazod 03-21-2011 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 7507309)
This tells me two things:

1. From this exchange it looks like I was right that R8ers insults aimed at Dane were at the heart of your antipathy toward him.

2. You don't know what the word "surly" means.

When Hillary picks her nose, Cheney licks the boogers off her finger.

Reerun_KC 03-21-2011 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7507310)
I don't think you're following this correctly. This whole ARE YOU IN DEBT! thing was new. Prior to that, I'd always gotten along with him, both as R8ers and RaidersRock. To me, he was nothing more than an obnoxious but amusing enemy fan, not much different than Ugly Duck.

A lot of people didn't like him, especially the beakers. It's not like I only liked him because he pissed Skip and other KU types off.

But it certainly helped.

And we dont like you either...

Frazod 03-21-2011 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 7507314)
And we dont like you either...

But you're my friend..... :grouphug:

patteeu 03-21-2011 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7507166)
LMAO You're such a lying little ****. Really. It's cute. I've said over and over again, and it's clear to any who read this shit, as well as the odious R8ers himself, that my problem with him stemmed 100% from his endless annoying DO YOU HAVE DEBT? HUH! DO YOU? IF YOU HAVE DEBT YOU SUCK! HOW IN DEBT ARE YOU! campaign. Really, it's that simple. Simple you should be able to figure out. I didn't get shitty with him until he got shitty with me. I've explained this several times, and you're continuing efforts to make it into something more than it is won't change anything. Although I assume you've already added R8ers to your buddy list, since you seem to automatically drop to you knees for anybody I don't like.

But keep lying you silly little lies. Perhaps your minions in DC will buy into them, but I doubt if anyone else will.

I bet it thrills you to no end to be a part of Dane's private email club. Bully for you. I'm sure you'll cherish that brush with pseudo-celebrity more than I can even imagine.

I agree with you that they're none of my business. They also don't have anything to do with the way R8ers ought to be viewed here.

I agree with dirk though, I hope he is alright and I hope he comes back someday. And just so you don't get the wrong impression here, I don't want you to ever leave because I like you.

Frazod 03-21-2011 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 7507316)
I bet it thrills you to no end to be a part of Dane's private email club. Bully for you. I'm sure you'll cherish that brush with pseudo-celebrity more than I can even imagine.

I agree with you that they're none of my business. They also don't have anything to do with the way R8ers ought to be viewed here.

I agree with dirk though, I hope he is alright and I hope he comes back someday. And just so you don't get the wrong impression here, I don't want you to ever leave because I like you.

Iowanian got those e-mails, too. Are you going to hump his leg as well?

BTW, Cheney likes to rape little boys and then slit their throats and drink their blood afterward. Almost cost him an election once.

KcMizzou 03-21-2011 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 7507278)

sec

I think this is the most I've ever seen Sec say in one post.

It's like when "Silent Bob" suddenly busted out a 5 minute monologue.