ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread* (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280244)

Great Expectations 11-04-2014 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 11070378)
Just watched Snow in Tha Bluff on netflix and damn if I didn't love it. Really compelling. Knew nothing about backstory but that makes it even more interesting. Dude is a legit talent.

Good movie, but very depressing.

DeepPurple 11-05-2014 11:36 AM

Saw 'Nightcrawler' yesterday, definitely a different type role for Jake Gyllenhaal. He was creepy, nerdy, weird kind of guy that was hard to feel sympathetic for, although he didn't need any. I would recommend seeing it, but I thought Fury and Gone Girl were better. I read he lost 30 pounds for the part, he didn't need to but it did make him more odd looking.

http://cdn03.cdn.socialitelife.com/w...ad-600x337.jpg

bshmerlie 11-05-2014 02:10 PM

Just saw Interstellar last night. Pretty good movie but does have some flaws. The loud background music does interfere with the dialog at some points in the movie making it hard to understand what the actors are saying. It also has a long stretch in the beginning of the movie (first 45 min) which is to set up the premise but it does seem to drag out a bit too long. The robot used in the film is poorly designed and kind of silly. I didn't like his voice at all. I also thought they could have done a better ending. Not a bad movie but I was hoping it would be fantastic. I love Nolan films ...but this wasn't one of his best.

Pepe Silvia 11-05-2014 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 11076367)
We watched Neighbors, and Sex Tape this weekend. Both were hilarious.

I want to see Neighbors so bad. Sex Tape will have to wait for cable.

Pepe Silvia 11-05-2014 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeepPurple (Post 11086946)
Saw 'Nightcrawler' yesterday, definitely a different type role for Jake Gyllenhaal. He was creepy, nerdy, weird kind of guy that was hard to feel sympathetic for, although he didn't need any. I would recommend seeing it, but I thought Fury and Gone Girl were better. I read he lost 30 pounds for the part, he didn't need to but it did make him more odd looking.

Does Nightcrawler take place in the 80's? It looks like a film that should have been made in the 80's, reminds me of Manhunter with William Petersen.

mikeyis4dcats. 11-05-2014 09:07 PM

Lucy - What a piece of crap.

-King- 11-05-2014 09:45 PM

Sex Tape was ehh. Funny at parts, dumb in most others. At least there was some Diaz nippage.

ThaVirus 11-05-2014 10:09 PM

Me and my gal thought Neighbors was kind of underwhelming. Not nearly as funny as we had both hoped.

You know, Seth Rogen is just not that funny.

thabear04 11-05-2014 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 11088324)

I heard it was a good movie I haven't seen it yet.

ThaVirus 11-05-2014 11:30 PM

Jurassic Park 2 is on AMC right now. General consensus is this one is absolute shit but how do people feel about 3? I liked 3, although it wasn't nearly as good as the first.

The dinosaurs in Jurassic Park are still the best I can remember seeing on the big screen.

DrRyan 11-05-2014 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 11088324)

I agree 100%. One of the worst movies I had seen in a long time. Imagine Limitless only acted, written and directed 1000x worse and save yourself two hours of your life...

Buehler445 11-05-2014 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11088552)
Jurassic Park 2 is on AMC right now. General consensus is this one is absolute shit but how do people feel about 3? I liked 3, although it wasn't nearly as good as the first.

The dinosaurs in Jurassic Park are still the best I can remember seeing on the big screen.

They got worse as they went along.

The first one didn't diverge from the book too much. The second one did. There was no third book.

The reerun follows that general curve.

ThaVirus 11-05-2014 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 11088591)

The first one didn't diverge from the book too much. The second one did. There was no third book.

I read the books when I was a kid. Loved them but don't remember much about them anymore, to be honest.

One day I'll have to try and pick them back up. I really hate re-reading books though.

Buehler445 11-05-2014 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11088594)
I read the books when I was a kid. Loved them but don't remember much about them anymore, to be honest.

One day I'll have to try and pick them back up. I really hate re-reading books though.

Meh. Pick up some other Crichton books.

Congo is awesome.
Disclosure is good.
The Andromeda Strain kicks ass - especially with ebola floating about.
Timeline is pretty cool.
Sphere is a bit on the blow your head up variety, but I couldn't put it down.

ThaVirus 11-06-2014 12:02 AM

Read Congo when I was younger as well.

I'm not sure I could do any of the others. I remember Timeline was like 3 feet thick and I actually recently watched the movie for the first time. Might spoil it.

Maybe I'll look into Andromeda Strain. I remember thinking about trying it but it didn't really pique the interest of my 11 year old mind.

ragedogg69 11-06-2014 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11088423)
Me and my gal thought Neighbors was kind of underwhelming. Not nearly as funny as we had both hoped.

You know, Seth Rogen is just not that funny.

Yeah me too. Like I said, I think I am tired of Seth playing the same character over and over again.

mikeyis4dcats. 11-06-2014 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thabear04 (Post 11088524)
I heard it was a good movie I haven't seen it yet.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< yeah. that bad.

Bowser 11-06-2014 12:38 PM

Watched a couple last night....

Moon. I enjoyed it, even if you knew what was happening and what would happen pretty early on. I did wonder for a bit if GERTY was going to help him or go all HAL 9000 on him.

Zero Theorem. This was one disjointed movie. It's one of those flicks that people will either think was just too weird to be any good or a trailblazing masterpiece. I'm still not sure what to think of it. I liked parts of it (especially Melanie Thierry. Damn.), but I have no idea of what to think of the ending.

Dr. Gigglepants 11-06-2014 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 11089345)
Watched a couple last night....

Moon. I enjoyed it, even if you knew what was happening and what would happen pretty early on. I did wonder for a bit if GERTY was going to help him or go all HAL 9000 on him.

Zero Theorem. This was one disjointed movie. It's one of those flicks that people will either think was just too weird to be any good or a trailblazing masterpiece. I'm still not sure what to think of it. I liked parts of it (especially Melanie Thierry. Damn.), but I have no idea of what to think of the ending.

Moon was awesome. You might like Europa Report too.
Posted via Mobile Device

thabear04 11-06-2014 04:19 PM

Gonna watch A Walk Among the Tombstones tonight.

Buehler445 11-06-2014 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11088608)

I'm not sure I could do any of the others. I remember Timeline was like 3 feet thick and I actually recently watched the movie for the first time. Might spoil it.

Maybe I'll look into Andromeda Strain. I remember thinking about trying it but it didn't really pique the interest of my 11 year old mind.

Timeline is worth a read for the molecular physics lesson alone. If you read, read them. They're all good.

DeepPurple 11-07-2014 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerinMo (Post 11087951)
Does Nightcrawler take place in the 80's? It looks like a film that should have been made in the 80's, reminds me of Manhunter with William Petersen.

Manhunter was great, I have it recorded and saved on my Geni. Ina Godda Da Vida closing scene helps make the film. Nightcrawler was modern day, they have the latest video equipment and when Jake starts making the bucks he buys a Dodge Charger.

http://nextprojection.com/wp-content...tcrawler-1.jpg

I did see a movie last night that was really hard to figure the time. It was 'Her' with Jaoquin Phoenix and Scarlet Johanssen as his computer voice/mate. It's very modern with all the tech stuff, but everybody wears brown pants, corduroy, orange or yellow shirts, and pants that have no belt and wear real high. It's like the future with 70's clothes and everybody is a nerd and the woman like Amy Adams wears no make up and looks really plain, big difference from her American Hustle role. It's a real good movie.

http://www.thepopculturepulse.com/wp...-red-shirt.jpg

mikeyis4dcats. 11-07-2014 09:11 PM

Fury was awesome. That is all.

ThaVirus 11-08-2014 01:13 AM

Oculus was weird.

Miles 11-08-2014 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 11089345)

Hadn't heard of this one yet. Terry Gilliam directed with Christoph Waltz makes me very interested.

Miles 11-08-2014 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11088608)

For the most part all of his books are enjoyable page turners and rather quick reads.

ragedogg69 11-08-2014 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 11092530)
Fury was awesome.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11092842)
Oculus was weird.

I would love it if this thread turned all the reviews into this. [Title] was...

DeepPurple 11-08-2014 08:19 AM

Quote:

Ditto, if you haven't seen "The Beast" (1988), rent it from Netflix or whatever, the tank is the whole movie. Really Good!!

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...H49cePxIvVv8Qh
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/data:...BUjCeSTdn/2Q==

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/data:...BUjCeSTdn/2Q==

Scorp 11-08-2014 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thabear04 (Post 11089844)
Gonna watch A Walk Among the Tombstones tonight.

Thumbs up for a mystery/action movie. A+

thabear04 11-08-2014 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorp (Post 11093213)
Thumbs up for a mystery/action movie. A+

Great movie going to watch Dracula untold.

Easy 6 11-08-2014 08:16 PM

Watched a great old movie from 73 starring Martin Sheen and Sissy Spacek... Badlands... basically a turn on Charles Starkweather, an actual drifter from 1958 that went on a crime spree with his girlfriend.

Very, very good, damn glad I bothered to watch it... wanna know where Mickey and Mallory or True Romance came from? look no further than Badlands, in fact, the score to Romance is totally ripped off from Badlands.

Lord Have Mercy... Sissy Spacek is RED HOT.

-King- 11-08-2014 08:21 PM

Watch The Maze Runner. A little subpar. Not what I was expecting really. And I'm tired of movies based on book trilogies. I didn't know coming in that it was part of a series of books.

ThaVirus 11-08-2014 08:29 PM

Watched what I'm guessing was about 75% of Need for Speed. I thought it was OK.

BigMeatballDave 11-08-2014 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11088552)

2 sucked hard. I liked 3.

BigMeatballDave 11-08-2014 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 11088591)

I liked 3. And **** the books. 2 sucked balls.

BigBeauford 11-08-2014 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeepPurple (Post 11086946)

I thought it was a great flick. The nightly L.A. scenery was pretty great, and his character was just a complete creepy sociopath. It's a shame people will flock out to see complete shit movies like Ouija, while a film like this will probably fade into cult obscurity.

kepp 11-10-2014 09:29 AM

Quote:

I saw it Saturday. INTENSE.

Scorp 11-10-2014 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thabear04 (Post 11093613)
Great movie going to watch Dracula untold.

Dracula Untold was a good movie as well. I'd give it an A

thabear04 11-10-2014 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorp (Post 11101003)
Dracula Untold was a good movie as well. I'd give it an A

Yeah great movie i like it. Also i think their gonna be another one maybe.

ThaVirus 11-10-2014 07:25 PM

I watched the first half of the Carrie remake thinking it sucked and that I wouldn't like it but i realized that changed when I started getting nervous before the prom. I knew what was going to happen but I had really started to like Carrie.. It wasn't great but worth a watch, IMO.

I'm watching this movie with Paul Walker called Hours right now. It's pretty good. I like Paul Walker. He seems like a good dude.

BigMeatballDave 11-10-2014 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11101934)
I like Paul Walker. He seemed like a good dude.

Fixed

Ceej 11-15-2014 11:07 AM

Virunga on Netflix. Wow. Must watch.

Fairplay 11-15-2014 11:51 AM

I could see Jake Gyllenhaal in contention for best actor award in Nightcrawler.

Fury is highly recommended if anyone on here still hasn't seen it.

chiefzilla1501 11-15-2014 12:06 PM

Just saw Chef by Jon Favreau. What a terrific movie -- Favreau just knows how to tell a good story.

It's amazing to me that the same guy who wrote Chef and wrote Swingers, also wrote Couples Retreat.

-King- 11-16-2014 01:37 PM

Watched Fight Club for the first time. What an overrated movie. Probably will never watch again.

Great Expectations 11-16-2014 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 11112001)
Just saw Chef by Jon Favreau. What a terrific movie -- Favreau just knows how to tell a good story.

It's amazing to me that the same guy who wrote Chef and wrote Swingers, also wrote Couples Retreat.

It's a feel good movie. I really liked it, but it was pretty obvious where the story was going throughout.

noa 11-16-2014 08:51 PM

Would definitely recommend Big Hero 6 for parents. All the kids in the theater loved it, and like most animated movies these days, there were good jokes for the grown ups too.
Posted via Mobile Device

Great Expectations 11-16-2014 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noa (Post 11119525)
Would definitely recommend Big Hero 6 for parents. All the kids in the theater loved it, and like most animated movies these days, there were good jokes for the grown ups too.
Posted via Mobile Device

Agreed, this was the best animated movie I've seen since Toy Story 3.

chiefzilla1501 11-16-2014 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Great Expectations (Post 11115699)
It's a feel good movie. I really liked it, but it was pretty obvious where the story was going throughout.

There's just something about Favreau's style that I really like. It's so simple and authentic. Even though the movie was predictable, the characters are really well developed and nothing feels forced.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 11-23-2014 01:28 PM

Fury had me until the last 30 minutes.

Baby Lee 11-23-2014 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 11120088)
There's just something about Favreau's style that I really like. It's so simple and authentic. Even though the movie was predictable, the characters are really well developed and nothing feels forced.

For some reason Made really cracks me up.

Lex Luthor 11-23-2014 02:41 PM

Saw The Hunger Games: MockingJay Part 1.

All I can say is what a ****ing waste of time that was. It was a blatant money grab: Split a movie into 2 parts and make twice as much money.

Spoiler!

BigMeatballDave 11-24-2014 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 11115523)
Watched Fight Club for the first time. What an overrated movie. Probably will never watch again.

Wow. Surrender your ManCard.

Check yourself, you may be growing a vagina. :D

Buehler445 11-24-2014 10:40 AM

I saw several movies while I was working in the office this weekend.

There Will be Blood
Technically this was an outstanding movie. Daniel Day Lewis did what Daniel Day Lewis do. The scenery was outstanding. The camera work (in conjunction with the scenery) was used excellently as a story telling device. The story kept me hooked, and despite the length it didn't bore me.

But as good as it was, it didn't do a lot for me. It wasn't moving or profound, and after it was over I just moved on. Kinda surprising as good as the movie was. Definitely see it if you have any inkling to. It may have a much more profound impact on you than it did me. DDL though....damn.

Argo
I thought this was freaking excellent. And 70's period pieces don't do much for me. I thought the acting and production was excellent. I wasn't familiar with the events, so I didn't know the outcome, which may have helped with the suspense. Either way, I'm glad I finally got around to seeing it.

Oblivion
I thought this movie was pretty dang solid. There were a couple points in there where you could tell Cruise was trying to show that he's still got it. There seems to be a scene or two in every movie where he has to go over the top. It must be in his contract or something.

I seem to remember Oblivion getting some hate around here, maybe I should look it up and see what the fuss was about, but other than just a couple science points, which you're going to have with any science fiction movie, I thought it was really well done.

Killing them softly
What a shit movie. I was really looking forward to this one. It was awful. There was sooooo much unnecessary dialog that added nothing to the story. I ended up not giving half a **** about any of the characters.

They could have got it down to a couple minutes and just showed the kill scene and that would have been enough. It could go like this.
Spoiler!

What a waste of my time.

Out of the Furnace
Pretty decent flick. Did a really nice job developing the characters, particularly the brothers. really no complaints about the movie. It isn't paradigm shifting, but definitely worth the watch. Solid ass movie.

Great Expectations 11-24-2014 04:01 PM

I watched the Grand Budapest Hotel last night and as expected I really enjoyed it. It was your typical Anderson movie with a stellar performance from Adrien Brody in a supporting role. It had me rolling with laughter in some of the zanier moments.

-King- 11-25-2014 03:13 AM

Just watched Predestination.

Whoa.

My mind is kind of thrown for a loop.

Rausch 11-25-2014 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 11143579)

Whoa.

I'd forgotten about this. While there are plenty of haters I've always liked Hawke. I love time travel/sci-fi as well.

1 to 10 - what would you rate it?.

Edit: so far it's 82% fresh by critics on RT...

-King- 11-25-2014 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 11144150)
I'd forgotten about this. While there are plenty of haters I've always liked Hawke. I love time travel/sci-fi as well.

1 to 10 - what would you rate it?.

Edit: so far it's 82% fresh by critics on RT...

7.5. Pretty solid. The first act ran a little long, and I'm still trying to process the who's and the why's of the ending, but overall, solid movie.

Rausch 11-25-2014 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 11144512)
7.5. Pretty solid. The first act ran a little long, and I'm still trying to process the who's and the why's of the ending, but overall, solid movie.

As soon as Hawke starting talking to the man at the bar I knew this story. I could feel it like the first few notes of a song.

I remember reading it like 10 years ago and thinking "how the **** does someone come up with this?"

It was in a collection of short sci-fi stories from the 70's I think. Excellent collection.

It's different. Some elements are changed, some were added, but it's basically all there. I can't believe they made this in to a movie...

-King- 11-25-2014 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 11145113)
As soon as Hawke starting talking to the man at the bar I knew this story. I could feel it like the first few notes of a song.

I remember reading it like 10 years ago and thinking "how the **** does someone come up with this?"

It was in a collection of short sci-fi stories from the 70's I think. Excellent collection.

It's different. Some elements are changed, some were added, but it's basically all there. I can't believe they made this in to a movie...

Yeah, as soon as he got into the story I was like, whoa...that's kinda out there...

Fish 11-25-2014 09:57 PM

Watched As Above, So Below.

So much potential. But fell pretty flat. A few of the suspense scenes were awesome. There was one claustrophobia scene not too far into the movie that literally had me crawling up the back of my chair. The plot gets a little weird. Too much shaky camera. OK for a cheap scare....

chiefzilla1501 11-25-2014 11:07 PM

Place Beyond the Pines
Holy shit.. Ryan Gosling picks some really good movies. Really, really good movie.

I found another interesting one on Netflix Instant called Short Term 12. Never heard of it before but it was tremendous. 99% on rotten tomatoes.

Simply Red 11-30-2014 04:12 AM

Escape Plan was a good idea - however when it's Arnold and Stallone as the two featured stars, approaching their seventies - then well.....

Also, 50-cent is a horrible actor - How do they let him try to act? He's possibly the worst actor I've ever seen actually handed a role. Worse at acting than his shitty rapping.

Simply Red 11-30-2014 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 11143579)

Whoa.

Going to check this one out - thanks.

Munson 11-30-2014 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 11138959)
Saw The Hunger Games: MockingJay Part 1.

All I can say is what a ****ing waste of time that was. It was a blatant money grab: Split a movie into 2 parts and make twice as much money.

Spoiler!

Gotta agree 100% with this. There is so much shit in this movie they could've cut out. Mockingjay Part 2 better be full of action and suspense, because Part 1 had hardly any.

ragedogg69 11-30-2014 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munson (Post 11153171)
Gotta agree 100% with this. There is so much shit in this movie they could've cut out. Mockingjay Part 2 better be full of action and suspense, because Part 1 had hardly any.

For every single Hunger Games movie I had said there is a great 90 minute movie in it. The movies as a whole end up bloated and horribly paced.

I caught Predestination. HOLY SHIT! what a mind****. I counted 5 twists and I am proud to say I figured out most of the movie by the first twist, but that last one caught me completely off guard.

nstygma 11-30-2014 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrRyan (Post 11088562)
I agree 100%. One of the worst movies I had seen in a long time. Imagine Limitless only acted, written and directed 1000x worse and save yourself two hours of your life...

Did anyone catch Scarlett's other recent movie, Under the Skin? It got an 86 on RT.

Buehler445 11-30-2014 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nstygma (Post 11153985)
Did anyone catch Scarlett's other recent movie, Under the Skin? It got an 86 on RT.

She shows her tits in it.

ThaVirus 12-02-2014 02:21 AM

Dracula Untold was really cool and entertaining. I'd recommend giving it a look if you get a chance but you cannot think about anything whatsoever. The more I think about it the worse it gets for me..

But it's worth a look for Luke Evans alone. I think that dude is a pretty good actor.

I didn't like how
Spoiler!
. Totally flew in the face of everything I've ever heard about Drake.

underEJ 12-02-2014 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 11111993)
I could see Jake Gyllenhaal in contention for best actor award in Nightcrawler.

Fury is highly recommended if anyone on here still hasn't seen it.

I hope that happens too. I think Nightcrawler was fantastic. Some great performances by everyone, and a really interesting story. I wish it had gotten more attention. It deserved it. I know Birdman is the darling of the year so far, and I really liked it too, but I liked Nightcrawler more.

Simply Red 12-02-2014 11:31 PM

Hi Guys,

If you need an easy, free website for movies which is click-n-watch - I'd like to recommend www.crackle.com - The selection is somewhat limited - but there are some decent films on it for free - and if you're not good with computers this is as easy as point+click+watch. No seeding or any other bullshit. Just figured I'd share that. I'm watching the horror film 'The Marsh' which 20 mins in actually seems decent.

Peace ya'll

ragedogg69 12-03-2014 02:43 PM

pretty sure crackle is Sony's version of Hulu. Nice legal alternative.

Kylo Ren 12-03-2014 03:04 PM

Quote:

Agreed! Loved it. But, could have had a better ending.

Kylo Ren 12-03-2014 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noa (Post 11119525)
Posted via Mobile Device

Underwhelming...... when compared to other Disney / Pixar movies. I thought it was disappointing.

Baby Lee 12-03-2014 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragedogg69 (Post 11164252)
pretty sure crackle is Sony's version of Hulu. Nice legal alternative.

Crackle is worth checking out if for no other reason than it has [had?] every season of NewsRadio.

-King- 12-04-2014 03:51 AM

Just watched nightcrawler. Great movie. Gyllenhall really hasn't made a bad movie in his career IMO.

But
Spoiler!

The Franchise 12-05-2014 04:14 PM

Shoe in for Best Picture.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AOSiZIgZ2JQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

unlurking 12-05-2014 04:53 PM

Holy crapmas that was horrible.

Fish 12-05-2014 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 11168282)
Shoe in for Best Picture.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AOSiZIgZ2JQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Did you hear about his goofy ploy to overwhelm Rotten Tomatoes with positive votes which backfired hilariously?

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Kirk-...-Go-68399.html

NewChief 12-05-2014 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John_Wayne (Post 11164320)
Agreed! Loved it. But, could have had a better ending.

I absolutely knew the last shot would be the aerial pull out to show the bodies piled around the tank. But yeah, I liked the movie quite a lot.