ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football COVID Memo from the NFL (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=339148)

lewdog 07-22-2021 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 15751259)
not by threat...and they arent requiring to inject me with something I dont want.

Banner Health network, the largest health network in Arizona just declared that all employees must be vaccinated by November 1st. 45,000 employees unless you have a legitimate health reason you can’t get the vaccine.

https://www.abc15.com/news/vaccine-i...-by-november-1

Private business can do what it likes.

RealSNR 07-22-2021 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 15751263)
What drives me nuts about it is this distinction between vaccinated and not. Them not being vaccinated makes no difference if the vaccine doesn't stop infection. (which it is showing it doesn't). But this concept of acceptable racism toward black people because they hesitate to trust the government.....

Oh shut the **** up.

Yeah, you REALLY care about black people being marginalized by the government. I've seen you post all kinds of shit on this topic before.

**** off, asshole.

Chief Roundup 07-22-2021 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 15751294)
Banner Health network, the largest health network in Arizona just declared that all employees must be vaccinated by November 1st. 45,000 employees unless you have a legitimate health reason you can’t get the vaccine.

Private business can do what it likes.

That just happened with the Mercy health network as well.

FloridaMan88 07-22-2021 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 15751259)
not by threat...and they arent requiring to inject me with something I dont want.

If you are a smoker and don’t want to quit smoking, most employer health insurance plans will “threaten” you with a surcharge.

flinchfree 07-22-2021 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 15751261)
I'm trying to keep this as politically free as possible...but you might what to check in on whats happening in Israel.

Hard to tell what is "correct' at this time...what I know is fundamentally incorrect is injection by coercion.

I lived in Israel for a year in 1980. Have family there. My parents fought in the 67' war.

Every single thing communicated firstly by the Netanyahu government and now by the Bennett government is that vaccinations are madly wildly fantabulously effective. They were instituted early and had very strong take up by the population.
By having an extraordinarily high vaccination rate (and now talking about the use of boosters) they've been able to have large parts of their economy open and functioning. Their hospitals are not being overwhelmed, people are not dying in large numbers, and restaurants and beaches are packed.
Their population also accepted the masking mandate by and large, and in the orthodox communities that were harder to convince they eventually have also had success.
Israel have also instituted vaxx passports allowing free travel to countries that have also managed popular vaccination immunization programms, and piloted the fast testing that many countries have now adopted.
Of extreme interest (to me anyway) is a trial being started shortly into an oral vaxx they have developed, which will target the Covid molecule at multiple spike protein points and with good luck provide an even more robust level of protection for those who take the vaccination.
In pill form and able to be kept at more stable/managable temperatures for transport, the Israeli company developing it plans to make it available first to countries who have struggled getting their hands on the Moderna/Pfizer drugs, much of which has been monopolized by wealthier western nations and their buying power.

No place on Earth has provided more positive data on the effectiveness of vaccinations against Covid than Israel.

Titty Meat 07-22-2021 07:51 PM

Chiefsplanet will require all members to get vaccinated by October

Bowser 07-22-2021 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 15751306)
Chiefsplanet will require all members to get vaccinated by October

We need to see verification of your HPV vax, and the sooner the better.

Mecca 07-22-2021 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 (Post 15751226)
Funny that these guys have no issue pumping themselves full of Toradol and destroying their kidneys, but ask them to get a vaccine and they lose their ****ing minds.

That's pretty accurate, I've listened to Brian Westbrook talk about how guys couldn't play without it.

Mecca 07-22-2021 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 15751200)
Lol wtf? Link?

Beasley is very seriously against the vaccine and is outspoken about it, not sure how you haven't seen enough of that to get the joke...

lewdog 07-22-2021 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 15751309)

Billay spreads HPV like butter.

Bowser 07-22-2021 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 15751318)
Billay spreads HPV like butter.

https://media.tenor.co/images/596911...88aa213d83/raw

staylor26 07-22-2021 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 15751314)
Beasley is very seriously against the vaccine and is outspoken about it, not sure how you haven't seen enough of that to get the joke...

I’m aware of that, but I didn’t realize you were just joking.

Mecca 07-22-2021 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 15751326)
I’m aware of that, but I didn’t realize you were joking.

I figured it was obvious, players usually don't give a shit until money, dudes think he's gonna cost them 100k+ checks dude might get a few threats...

Baby Lee 07-22-2021 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 15751296)
Oh shut the **** up.

Yeah, you REALLY care about black people being marginalized by the government. I've seen you post all kinds of shit on this topic before.

**** off, asshole.

God I hate this tactic. Basically saying 'what you say has merit and I'm not inclined to refute it, . . . but I don't think you're a good enough person to assert it.'

That's not an argument. It's not productive. It's not persuasive.

But then, I guess, . . . it if it relieves your own ill-temper for a moment, I guess go ahead and ventilate.

Titty Meat 07-22-2021 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 15751309)

My bf at the time Fernando was big into using condoms. 1 time we didnt have any and the only thing laying around was the hpv vax paper. He wrapped it around his throbber and pounded me out like Damien Williams the last few minutes of the super bowl vs the 49ers