ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Andy Reid appreciation thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=317847)

Tribal Warfare 12-09-2019 11:08 AM

Andy almost ****ed himself by making Patrick play so conservative that Alex would smile

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-09-2019 11:15 AM

If Andrew reads nothing but tweets, no wonder nothing ever changes. Those "talk bullets" can't provide the context which fatty needs to properly assess and correct himself!

GloryDayz 12-09-2019 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14645628)
And that affects Andy’s coaching? Those pencil pushers go, “Mr. Reid, we have some Chiefs fan tweets here that think you should change your coaching philosophy...”

And Andy listens to them?

You people are insane with your hatred of Reid. You talk in circles. He’s responsible for so many bad things, even everything that contradicts itself! How can Andy be a control freak and also listen to dweebs on social media?

Unfortunately I don't think affects Andy much, or enough, that's why I want him gone. He always finds a way to HC a team that doesn't win a SB, and that's kinda my goal.

He just says he'll learn from something, hits the buffet, then proceeds to coach as if he never attended the badly coached game, watched the post-game film, and really shows he didn't learn anything.

RealSNR 12-10-2019 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 14647091)
Unfortunately I don't think affects Andy much, or enough, that's why I want him gone. He always finds a way to HC a team that doesn't win a SB, and that's kinda my goal.

He just says he'll learn from something, hits the buffet, then proceeds to coach as if he never attended the badly coached game, watched the post-game film, and really shows he didn't learn anything.

Then this "pulse of the fans" bullshit you were pedaling earlier was just that. Bullshit.

You're literally making shit up just to take out some aggression on Andy Reid on the internet.

GloryDayz 12-10-2019 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14647836)
Then this "pulse of the fans" bullshit you were pedaling earlier was just that. Bullshit.

You're literally making shit up just to take out some aggression on Andy Reid on the internet.

No, I'm very sure they have staff dedicated to getting "the pulse of the fan". I think those people read social media, there's a piece of me that thinks they read CP. I'm also confident that many of the players at least lurk on this site, because it's irresistible. Perhaps even Andy does. Maybe not. As for those who do show up here, staff, player or coach, I'm sure they know I'm right in my criticism, but they appreciate your blind-faith fanship.

As for taking aggression out on Fat-Andy, sure... He's a useless piece of shit who has always found a way to lose even though he has people who know what they're doing, and many have gone to other teams and seen the success that Andy prevents. And you know that everything I've said about him appears to be true, and I'm sort of limited because Hunt won't fire him, so this is what fans are limited to.

But feel free to keep kissing his ass, it's a free world.

And last, maybe this post will get back to him and it is the straw that motivates him to change. Hey, nothing is impossible.

Megatron96 12-10-2019 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 14647847)
No, I'm very sure they have staff dedicated to getting "the pulse of the fan". I think those people read social media, there's a piece of me that thinks they read CP. I'm also confident that many of the players at least lurk on this site, because it's irresistible. Perhaps even Andy does. Maybe not. As for those who do show up here, staff, player or coach, I'm sure they know I'm right in my criticism, but they appreciate your blind-faith fanship.

As for taking aggression out on Fat-Andy, sure... He's a useless piece of shit who has always found a way to lose even though he has people who know what they're doing, and many have gone to other teams and seen the success that Andy prevents. And you know that everything I've said about him appears to be true, and I'm sort of limited because Hunt won't fire him, so this is what fans are limited to.

But feel free to keep kissing his ass, it's a free world.

And last, maybe this post will get back to him and it is the straw that motivates him to change. Hey, nothing is impossible.

What’s the identity of the man on the grassy knoll?
Quote:

Originally Posted by PHOG (Post 14643843)
He's getting X-rays on his hand, he couldn't grip the ball, per Reid.

GloryDayz 12-10-2019 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron96 (Post 14647863)
What’s the identity of the man on the grassy knoll?

Chuck Noll?

https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/x8n...uck-noll.0.jpg

Hammock Parties 12-10-2019 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 14645703)
Andy almost ****ed himself by making Patrick play so conservative that Alex would smile

His hand was hurt you butt****ing moron.

You need a smart pill.

King_Chief_Fan 12-10-2019 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14647944)
His hand was hurt you butt****ing moron.

You need a smart pill.

then he should have sat down and let Andy rub it

Hammock Parties 12-15-2019 03:06 PM

ice ice andy

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iGmGZ1ehcTM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Graystoke 12-15-2019 03:16 PM

Andy called a perfect game today

GloryDayz 12-15-2019 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystoke (Post 14657484)
Andy called a perfect game today

Didn't see it, but:

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7bui...O8Hm/giphy.gif

Megatron96 12-16-2019 02:04 AM

Thank God for Andy Reid.

Thank God he chose Spags to be his new DC.

Thank God he called Matt Moore.

Just thank you Andy Reid. And piss on all these fake Chiefs fans that don't believe in you.

LET'S ****ING GO!!!

GloryDayz 12-16-2019 08:31 AM

Let's hope he finds a way to stay on the wagon, a relapse to being his former self could result in things we won't like.

Keep up the good work Andy; stay on the wagon...

Marcellus 12-16-2019 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 14658542)
Didn't see it, but:

Ah yes, the biggest Chiefs critic on the internet who doesn't watch the games.