ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=324138)

MarkDavis'Haircut 12-11-2023 01:22 PM

The AOC fan base has realized what every football fan with a brain knew: don't believe in preseason hype.

The dude doesn't have it.

InChiefsHeaven 12-11-2023 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17274036)

I think it was a game ending FG too...I mean it was 0-0 for a long time...

Tonka83 12-11-2023 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven (Post 17274169)
I think it was a game ending FG too...I mean it was 0-0 for a long time...

Would have been epic for it to go to overtime and end in a 0-0 tie.

jdubya 12-11-2023 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut (Post 17274158)
The AOC fan base has realized what every football fan with a brain knew: don't believe in preseason hype.

That proves the AOC fanbase is much smarter than the Carr fanbase since it took them 9 years to finally pull the plug on the lost cause.

Imagine how stupid one is if they still today think Carr is the answer

Hammock Parties 12-11-2023 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut (Post 17274158)

you gonna lay down in arrowhead and give us a 27-3 win we don't deserve, aren't you?

Raiderhater 12-11-2023 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17274485)
you gonna lay down in arrowhead and give us a 27-3 win we don't deserve, aren't you?

Don’t deserve? Every win against the raiders, regardless of who they are playing, is deserved. They are the literal spawn of Lucifer fallen and Oakland whores, shit stains on the record of mankind, and they likely DO kiss their mothers with those mouths.

Every win against the raiders is deserved because every loss they sustain is deserved. **** the raiders.

Eureka 12-11-2023 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhater (Post 17274812)
Don’t deserve? Every win against the raiders, regardless of who they are playing, is deserved. They are the literal spawn of Lucifer fallen and Oakland whores, shit stains on the record of mankind, and they likely DO kiss their mothers with those mouths.

Every win against the raiders is deserved because every loss they sustain is deserved. **** the raiders.

You got your ass kicked at an Oakland game it seems. I can understand why you don't like that Las Vegas team.

Your stereotype has been updated.

Raiderhater 12-11-2023 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 17275360)
You got your ass kicked at an Oakland game it seems. I can understand why you don't like that Las Vegas team.

Your stereotype has been updated.

That’s the best you can come back with? Some fantasy about a Chiefs fan getting his ass kicked by some raiders fan thug? The raiders fan base is as pathetic as their vagabond team is these days.

Eureka 12-11-2023 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhater (Post 17275372)
That’s the best you can come back with? Some fantasy about a Chiefs fan getting his ass kicked by some raiders fan thug? The raiders fan base is as pathetic as their vagabond team is these days.

You all Raiders bro lol.

See my avatar. I took that pic. That's you surrounded by security for protection at the old coliseum.

Raiderhater 12-11-2023 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 17275394)
You all Raiders bro lol.

See my avatar. I took that pic. That's you surrounded by security for protection at the old coliseum.

I’ve never set foot in Oakland, let alone that aids infested shit hole of a stadium.

Eureka 12-11-2023 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhater (Post 17275417)
I’ve never set foot in Oakland, let alone that aids infested shit hole of a stadium.

You never been there but you think it's a shithole?

Raiderhater 12-11-2023 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 17275432)
You never been there but you think it's a shithole?

I mean if it’s full of raider fans…

BUT, is it or is it not the same stadium that had the sewer running up into the dugouts during an A’s game?

Eureka 12-11-2023 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhater (Post 17275451)
I mean if it’s full of raider fans…

BUT, is it or is it not the same stadium that had the sewer running up into the dugouts during an A’s game?

It was old and rough but it had character. Raiders went from the cheapest game ticket then to now the most expensive.

Some might not feel safe walking down the streets next to the coliseum.

jdubya 12-12-2023 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 17275579)
It was old and rough but it had character. Raiders went from the cheapest game ticket then to now the most expensive.

Some might not feel safe walking down the streets next to the coliseum.

Definite shithole but it was our shithole lol. I have many memories at the HOT (House of Thrills) in its day. Tailgating was second to none. Most fans were from the greater Bay Area and Central Valley. The City of Oakland itself was/is a definite shithole.

IowaHawkeyeChief 12-12-2023 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdubya (Post 17276456)
Definite shithole but it was our shithole lol. I have many memories at the HOT (House of Thrills) in its day. Tailgating was second to none. Most fans were from the greater Bay Area and Central Valley. The City of Oakland itself was/is a definite shithole.

Have you been to Arrowhead?