ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Better Call Saul (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=277119)

notorious 03-20-2020 10:02 AM

Even Saul knew where to stop. Kim is in full self-destruct mode.

Are they trying to make us turn on Kim? She's being a **** over all of this.

Demonpenz 03-20-2020 07:21 PM

The scene where she was playing the texas person was funny then got weird when they were going to take a shower. She is such a good actress she was playing Kim Playing the texas dude and I believed it so much it grossed me out.

Baby Lee 03-24-2020 03:39 AM

Don Watchell, president of Mesa Verde!!!!

What a great reunion.

<iframe width="772" height="579" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TyrM7GxyzGg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BWillie 03-24-2020 08:27 AM

Kim's character arc is beginning to make little sense compared to who we thought she was. Perhaps these flashbacks of her childhood will help.

samleeroth 03-24-2020 11:23 AM

I just finished up season four. I'm looking forward to starting on five soon.

DaneMcCloud 03-24-2020 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 14863441)
Kim's character arc is beginning to make little sense compared to who we thought she was.

Who did you think she "was"?

She's no different than she's been at any point in time on BCS. She wants to do things "the right way" but gets her thrills by bending the rules and running cons, just like Jimmy/Saul.

They're two peas in a pod.

Sure-Oz 03-24-2020 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 14863917)
Who did you think she "was"?

She's no different than she's been at any point in time on BCS. She wants to do things "the right way" but gets her thrills by bending the rules and running cons, just like Jimmy/Saul.

They're two peas in a pod.

Yep....makes me wonder what happens to her

eDave 03-25-2020 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 14864861)
Yep....makes me wonder what happens to her

Who's to say Saul wasn't married to her during BB?

listopencil 03-26-2020 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14868324)
Who's to say Saul wasn't married to her during BB?

I'm pretty sure he made comments referencing multiple marriages in BB. He may marry her in BCS but they would have had to have been divorced by BB for that to be true, and she doesn't appear in BB at all. I think the writers set her character up like this on purpose to create tension in the minds of the audience. Just to add to the 'we know how this ends but we've never seen how they get there' aspect of the show.

B_Ambuehl 03-26-2020 08:09 AM

In breaking bad he said his last ex wife cheated on him with his step father.

Jamie 03-26-2020 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B_Ambuehl (Post 14868734)

At this point that has to have been a lie. We're too close to the timeframe of Breaking Bad, and there's nothing to indicate he even has a stepfather. There was no sign his mother had a husband when they flashed back to her death. I mean, they could probably finagle if they really wanted to, but it'd be a lot in service of a throwaway line.

Chiefspants 03-26-2020 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B_Ambuehl (Post 14868734)

Kim and Howard confirmed. We can call it Koward.

BWillie 03-26-2020 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 14868501)
I'm pretty sure he made comments referencing multiple marriages in BB. He may marry her in BCS but they would have had to have been divorced by BB for that to be true, and she doesn't appear in BB at all. I think the writers set her character up like this on purpose to create tension in the minds of the audience. Just to add to the 'we know how this ends but we've never seen how they get there' aspect of the show.

Do you think Saul tells the truth? He could just as easily been bullshitting. He's a performer and just says shit to manipulate his clients and the court of law.

TinyEvel 03-26-2020 06:05 PM

Boring episode. too talky. Even the Mike Trout scenes were talky.

We call this show "Better Call Sleep." cuz we can't stay awake some episodes zzzzzzz

notorious 03-26-2020 09:33 PM

Kim asking Jimmy to get married was a "Jump the Shark" moment.

Good lord, they better have an angle here. If not that was a very, very stupid scene.