ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=324138)

TribalElder 08-10-2021 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 15777891)
You should know the stereotypes....

Raiders = Defensive linemen who like it in the booty

oh

FlaChief58 08-10-2021 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 15778299)
Raiders are so pathetic

I love that they keep thinking Derek Carr is a good QB

idiots ROFL

His mascara game is on point! Keep doubting the carr

TribalElder 08-12-2021 06:31 AM

Great news! 15 more years of mediocrity

Derek Carr wants to play football until he’s 45

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-until-hes-45/

Tom Brady plans to do it. Russell Wilson hopes to do so, too. Now, Derek Carr has joined the 45 club.

I feel like I can play another 15 years, without a doubt,” Carr said Wednesday, via Paul Gutierrez of ESPN.com. “Nothing’s hurting. It’s the middle of camp, and I feel great. I feel strong, I feel fast, I feel explosive. And I think it’s just the way we train now.”

Carr turned 30 in March. He feels 66.6 percent of that age.

“I feel like I’m 20,” Carr said. “I honestly believe this — that our generation, the way we can take care of our bodies with football, I think 30 is the new 20. . . . That comes from science, and that comes with more understanding.”

Plenty of quarterbacks may want to play into their 40s, and they may physically be able to do so. With so many great young quarterbacks entering the league every year, however, only the best of the best will have the privilege of sticking around that long.

“I honestly feel stronger, faster, better than I first did when I got to the NFL,” Carr said. “And that comes with more knowledge on how to train, how to eat, how to take care of your body. And that takes a little bit of money sometimes, but it’s definitely worth it. . . . Because I’m sitting here in year eight, and I remember people ahead of me talking about year eight like, ‘Yeah, I’m miserable,’ and they can barely walk out of bed. I’m blessed, man. I don’t have those problems. And I’ve had broken bones. But the way they rehab and stuff nowadays, I feel great.”

Feeling great at 30 doesn’t guarantee feeling great at 35, 40, or 45. The spirit may currently be willing. Time will tell whether the flesh is weak.

More importantly, time will tell whether the flesh is strong enough for a guy currently on the fringes of the top 10 to stay among the top 32. That may be the biggest challenge for guys who aren’t among the best in their prime; it becomes harder to stay among the good enough later in their careers.

lawrenceRaider 08-12-2021 06:46 AM

Carr's recent performance is better than mediocre. He'll never be top 5, but is top 10.

Gruden is infamous for dumping QB's he doesn't want and despite the media trying to hype that, it hasn't happened. Even with supposedly better QB's on the board in the first round.

Every team would like to have Mahomes. No one does and no one will.

I'm glad KC fixed the OL. While it pains me to see the Chiefs do so well, it would be a crime against the entire NFL fan base to not protect Mahomes so we all get peak QB performances for a long, long time.

Deberg_1990 08-12-2021 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider (Post 15780418)
Carr's recent performance is better than mediocre. He'll never be top 5, but is top 10.

Gruden is infamous for dumping QB's he doesn't want and despite the media trying to hype that, it hasn't happened. Even with supposedly better QB's on the board in the first round.

I'm glad KC fixed the OL. While it pains me to see the Chiefs do so well, it would be a crime against the entire NFL fan base to not protect Mahomes so we all get peak QB performances for a long, long time.

Carr stats are actually pretty good overall. Your right, he’s not top 5. But borderline top 10. Pre-Mahomes the Chiefs fan base would have salivated over a guy like him.

cripple creek 08-12-2021 06:26 PM

no raider fan has ever posted a tweet or facebook message in response to a playoff win twitter nor facebook existed when they last won one

PattyFlakes 08-12-2021 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 15780434)
Carr stats are actually pretty good overall. Your right, he’s not top 5. But borderline top 10. Pre-Mahomes the Chiefs fan base would have salivated over a guy like him.

Carr is a serviceable NFL starter. I would’ve definitely taken him over guys like Cassel, Palko, and some of the other shit we ran out there. But that’s not saying a whole lot.

smithandrew051 08-12-2021 07:30 PM

AFC West Starting QBs the last time the Raiders won the Division (2002):

Raiders-Rich Gannon
Broncos-Brian Griese
Chargers-Drew Brees
Chiefs-Trent Green

With Brees now retired, I would assume Brady is the last active player left from that year league wide.

tredadda 08-12-2021 07:37 PM

Quote:

66.6% better?

PattyFlakes 08-12-2021 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 15781663)
AFC West Starting QBs the last time the Raiders won the Division (2002):

Raiders-Rich Gannon
Broncos-Brian Griese
Chargers-Drew Brees
Chiefs-Trent Green

With Brees now retired, I would assume Brady is the last active player left from that year league wide.

Wow… sneaking up on that 20 year mark. That’s one hell of a commitment to excellence.

jdubya 08-13-2021 09:34 PM

Quote:

Carr is a mediocre mofo. I do suspect he will play well this year because it is a contract year and he will try to ball out a bit. I am a Raider fan, not a Carr fan. He is a mediocre QB.....good stats between the 20`s but not the red zone and doesn't lay his ass on the line in crunch time.

Buehler445 08-13-2021 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdubya (Post 15782874)
Carr is a mediocre mofo. I do suspect he will play well this year because it is a contract year and he will try to ball out a bit. I am a Raider fan, not a Carr fan. He is a mediocre QB.....good stats between the 20`s but not the red zone and doesn't lay his ass on the line in crunch time.

I honestly didn’t know you were a Faid fan.

Probably a good indicator you’re a good fan.

lawrenceRaider 08-14-2021 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdubya (Post 15782874)

So it's not just the COVIDs that you are totally clueless on. Noted.

scho63 08-14-2021 08:17 AM

I always thought Carr would be better.

He is just missing "it".

For every second of hope and excellence, he delivers hours of despair and failure.

Not what you want to see in your franchise QB.

smithandrew051 08-14-2021 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 15783083)

But that’s exactly what we want to see in the Raiders franchise QB.

Good enough to not be replaced. Not good enough to be a threat to the throne. Beautiful QB Purgatory.

tredadda 08-14-2021 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 15783098)

Good enough to not be replaced. Not good enough to be a threat to the throne. Beautiful QB Purgatory.

I love it when other teams have to experience that like KC did for so long. Also glad we don't have that worry anymore.

smithandrew051 08-14-2021 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 15783111)
I love it when other teams have to experience that like KC did for so long. Also glad we don't have that worry anymore.

And best yet, it’s so obvious from the outside looking in. When you’re in that position, you keep thinking “with an elite defense we have a chance” or “he just needs more weapons” or “no one could win with this OL”.

jdubya 08-15-2021 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider (Post 15782998)
So it's not just the COVIDs that you are totally clueless on. Noted.

Ok Darren

Hog's Gone Fishin 08-15-2021 10:06 AM

Quote:

Wrong! There's one team that does have Mahomes, and always will!:D

KChiefs1 08-15-2021 10:15 AM

Quote:

I'm glad KC fixed the OL, it would be a crime against the entire NFL fan base to not protect Mahomes.

I can think of a team that has a Mahomes at QB.

I believe they are my favorite team & they are called the…

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!!!

KChiefs1 08-15-2021 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PattyFlakes (Post 15781756)
Wow… sneaking up on that 20 year mark. That’s one hell of a commitment to excellence.

Just as well add at least 15 more years to that with Patrick Mahomes in the division.

KChiefs1 08-15-2021 10:18 AM

Quote:

I also love it when they pay them franchise QB salary too.

smithandrew051 08-15-2021 10:32 AM

Had Mahomes ended up a Raider, Bronco, or Charger, I might have been done with the NFL for awhile. I’m not sure I would’ve been able to give a shit knowing our best hope was a wildcard every year.

srvy 08-15-2021 01:50 PM

Quote:

He always ups his game against us. Hell he even got a bus ride around Arrowhead last year. Bless his mascara rimmed eyeball what a warrior.

jdubya 08-15-2021 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 15782902)
I honestly didn’t know you were a Faid fan.

Probably a good indicator you’re a good fan.

Thank you. As a Raider fan I enter this house with hat in hand and do my best to be polite and certainly humble these days lol. I do enjoy this forum for the variety of topics allowed to be discussed outside of football which some of my Raider forums don't allow. Trust me, I want the Raiders to destroy the Chiefs every time we meet but I also will tip my hat when Mahomes and company kick ass. I am a realist lol.

Having said that, I think my Raiders are right where you guys were prior to PM. I think we have the horses on offense except for Alex Smith, oops I mean Derek Carr........and we need our defense to get better. ;)

Eureka 08-15-2021 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 15783083)
I always thought Carr would be better.

He is just missing "it".

For every second of hope and excellence, he delivers hours of despair and failure.

Carr has “it” for the majority of his career. IT being the last ranked defense for close to all his years playing.

If the Raiders field a top defense this year then they will make noise in the playoffs.

bringbackmarty 08-15-2021 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdubya (Post 15785479)
Thank you. As a Raider fan I enter this house with hat in hand and do my best to be polite and certainly humble these days lol. I do enjoy this forum for the variety of topics allowed to be discussed outside of football which some of my Raider forums don't allow. Trust me, I want the Raiders to destroy the Chiefs every time we meet but I also will tip my hat when Mahomes and company kick ass. I am a realist lol.

Having said that, I think my Raiders are right where you guys were prior to PM. I think we have the horses on offense except for Alex Smith, oops I mean Derek Carr........and we need our defense to get better. ;)

Wrong, you have Waller, an extremely unstable and unwealthy owner - I met the dude once and I know people, dude is a grade a nutcase. You have a psycho GM who is very expensive and pigheaded and an even more expensive and shitty coach who is mentally reeruned. You guys completely burned your o-line which was the best part of the team and replaced them with dick. Your qb sucks, your defense gets hurt all the time and you play in a godless shithole of a town. **** the Raiders for now and evermore.

bringbackmarty 08-15-2021 11:12 PM

Welcome to ChiefsPlanet, Raiders suck thread.
Bitch.

bringbackmarty 08-15-2021 11:13 PM

Also, **** your hat, Bitch.

bringbackmarty 08-15-2021 11:14 PM

Just playin, welcome to the board.

bringbackmarty 08-15-2021 11:15 PM

Bitch.

RunKC 09-06-2021 01:07 PM

They had 5 top 100 picks and only came
Away with Henry Ruggs. Bowden traded, Muse cut and Arnette is awful LMAO

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Recapping the 2020 Draft in the AFC West:<br><br>DEN: Jerry Jeudy, K.J. Hamler<br>LAC: Justin Herbert<br>KC: Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Lucas Niang, L&#39;Jarius Sneed<br><br>The Raiders, with five top-100 picks: Henry Ruggs and Damon Arnette</p>&mdash; Matt Verderame (@MattVerderame) <a href="https://twitter.com/MattVerderame/status/1434914320358514692?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 6, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

KChiefs1 09-06-2021 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 15816471)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Recapping the 2020 Draft in the AFC West:<br><br>DEN: Jerry Jeudy, K.J. Hamler<br>LAC: Justin Herbert<br>KC: Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Lucas Niang, L&#39;Jarius Sneed<br><br>The Raiders, with five top-100 picks: Henry Ruggs and Damon Arnette</p>— Matt Verderame (@MattVerderame) <a href="https://twitter.com/MattVerderame/status/1434914320358514692?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 6, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I hope they never fire Mayock.

Kiimo 09-06-2021 01:47 PM

This is why you hire a former scout to GM your team, not a former talking head that gets paid for hot takes

Eureka 09-06-2021 02:45 PM

Mayock is not making the drafting decisions. This is all Grudens doing.

Coochie liquor 09-06-2021 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 15816555)

https://isgrudengoneyet.com/

BryanBusby 09-06-2021 03:40 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Make it a great one, Tanner �� <a href="https://t.co/4mSt0TNq5Q">pic.twitter.com/4mSt0TNq5Q</a></p>&mdash; Freezing Cold Takes (@OldTakesExposed) <a href="https://twitter.com/OldTakesExposed/status/1434918502801027076?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 6, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

KChiefs1 09-06-2021 03:45 PM

Quote:

What exactly does Mayock do then?

FlaChief58 09-06-2021 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 15816614)

Whatever it is, he's terrible at it. I hope he and chucky never leave

Coochie liquor 09-06-2021 04:15 PM

Quote:

Strokes Gru-done’s ego effortlessly.

ThyKingdomCome15 09-06-2021 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 15816609)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Make it a great one, Tanner �� <a href="https://t.co/4mSt0TNq5Q">pic.twitter.com/4mSt0TNq5Q</a></p>&mdash; Freezing Cold Takes (@OldTakesExposed) <a href="https://twitter.com/OldTakesExposed/status/1434918502801027076?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 6, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

LMAO

That's bruuuuutal. Shenanigans like that got John Dorsey booted. Real franchises aren't that clueless.

Bowser 09-06-2021 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 15816609)

There's got to be a juicy story for this one.

AND GET ON IT VORTCH

tredadda 09-07-2021 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 15816497)
This is why you hire a former scout to GM your team, not a former talking head that gets paid for hot takes

Perhaps he will serve as a warning to other "draft genius" talking heads who want to become a GM. In the NFL, unlike on TV there are consequences for being wrong consistently.

tredadda 09-07-2021 07:06 AM

Quote:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Recapping the 2020 Draft in the AFC West:<br><br>DEN: Jerry Jeudy, K.J. Hamler<br>LAC: Justin Herbert<br>KC: Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Lucas Niang, L&#39;Jarius Sneed<br><br>The Raiders, with five top-100 picks: Henry Ruggs and Damon Arnette</p>&mdash; Matt Verderame (@MattVerderame) <a href="https://twitter.com/MattVerderame/status/1434914320358514692?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 6, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Funny thing is that Ruggs wasn't even the best WR in that draft. He was just the fastest. Hopefully Davis extends Mayock for a long time.

Chris Meck 09-07-2021 08:29 AM

That's some otherwordly shitty drafting.

Like half of the guys on this board would've done better.

And that's REALLY saying something.

ToxSocks 09-07-2021 09:10 AM

Quote:

I imagine they have a kiddie table set up in the corner of the War Room where he can bang the table all night while Gruden does the drafting.

lawrenceRaider 09-07-2021 09:36 AM

Quote:

So they are leaving out Bryan Edwards, picked along side Bowden in the 3rd, why? He is starting opposite Ruggs.

Also, the Bowden pick sucked, but we did manage to get something back for it.

John Simpson taken at pick 109 has looked pretty good on the field and is expected to take the RG spot soon. Amik Robertson, draft 139, was a disaster at Slot Corner, but has looked really good on the boundry. Bit small, but has shown out since they put him back on the outside.

Raiders had a pathetic DC in there, and Gruden should have fired his buddy much sooner. We actually have a competent DC now, and perhaps the best secondary coach in the game in Ron Millus. Arnette I'm not sure about. Looked decent at times, but terrible at others. Millus will have to earn his money with him.

Coochie liquor 09-07-2021 09:38 AM

Wonder what’s going on with the Lb they cut. Wonder if it would be worth kicking the tires.

lawrenceRaider 09-07-2021 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 15817183)
Wonder what’s going on with the Lb they cut. Wonder if it would be worth kicking the tires.

He actually looked pretty good in the preseason. Doubt anyone claims him on waivers, should see soon I suppose. Probably will be on the Raider PS.

Kiimo 09-07-2021 01:22 PM

Quote:

The Raiders thought Ruggs was the best WR in his class, drafting him ahead of Jerry Jeudy, CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, Brandon Aiyuk, and Tee Higgins.

Eureka 09-07-2021 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 15817612)
The Raiders thought Ruggs was the best WR in his class, drafting him ahead of Jerry Jeudy, CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, Brandon Aiyuk, and Tee Higgins.

Yeah, this may definitely come out as a miss but that is not set in stone yet. Jefferson looks to be the best so far. Ruggs will be more of a focal point this year in the Raiders offense so his number will increase. He also added 15lbs of muscle. The pressure is on him and the Raiders for him to produce.

He might turnout to be a great receiver.

Coochie liquor 09-07-2021 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 15817974)
Yeah, this may definitely come out as a miss but that is not set in stone yet. Jefferson looks to be the best so far. Ruggs will be more of a focal point this year in the Raiders offense so his number will increase. He also added 15lbs of muscle. The pressure is on him and the Raiders for him to produce.

He might turnout to be a great receiver.

Better upgrade the quarterback position, or he’s gonna be Dwayne Bowe with Alex Smith.

tredadda 09-07-2021 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 15817612)

They drafted him so they cod have their Tyreek. Unfortunately they don't have their version of Mahomes throwing it to him.

KChiefs1 09-07-2021 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 15818358)
They drafted him so they cod have their Tyreek. Unfortunately they don't have their version of Mahomes throwing it to him.

And Ruggs is no Cheetah.

tredadda 09-08-2021 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 15818413)
And Ruggs is no Cheetah.

Nope. He is just fast, but not the all around receiver that Tyreek is.

jdubya 09-09-2021 10:43 AM

Missed this yesterday. Funny stuff...ROFL

https://www.silverandblackpride.com/...-kansas-school

"Well, this rivalry just went to the next level.

All the way to the elementary school playground. It’s on now.

A hilarious development occurred when a Kansas grammar school ordered a ton of Kansas City Chiefs’ balls to celebrate the start of the school year and the NFL season kicking off. When the order was received from Amazon, school officials were in for quite a shock.

They got footballs alright — Las Vegas Raiders’ balls."

Eureka 09-09-2021 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdubya (Post 15819984)
Missed this yesterday. Funny stuff...ROFL

https://www.silverandblackpride.com/...-kansas-school

"Well, this rivalry just went to the next level.

All the way to the elementary school playground. It’s on now.

A hilarious development occurred when a Kansas grammar school ordered a ton of Kansas City Chiefs’ balls to celebrate the start of the school year and the NFL season kicking off. When the order was received from Amazon, school officials were in for quite a shock.

They got footballs alright — Las Vegas Raiders’ balls."

How many of those kids will eventually be walking around LV with a buzz when they grow up?

All because of this fiasco.

MarkDavis'Haircut 09-09-2021 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 15818358)

Raiders: 3rd in deep completions (25+) last season.

jdubya 09-09-2021 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carr4MVP (Post 15820956)

How many of those did Carr under throw not hitting his wide open WR in stride?

Pasta Little Brioni 09-09-2021 08:25 PM

Quote:

You visiting fans have the weirdest flexes ROFL

MarkDavis'Haircut 09-09-2021 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdubya (Post 15821095)

They don't keep count of that advanced gen stat yet. :evil:

MarkDavis'Haircut 09-09-2021 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother (Post 15821325)
You visiting fans have the weirdest flexes ROFL

:p

KChiefs1 09-09-2021 09:07 PM

Quote:

https://media2.giphy.com/media/t0REj...nWbK/giphy.gif

lawrenceRaider 09-10-2021 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdubya (Post 15821095)

I guess you don't watch the games. Which would explain your odd anti-Carr fixation.

KChiefs1 09-13-2021 02:45 PM

The Faid should win tonight with a soldout Vegas crowd in attendance & the Ravens 2nd & 3rd best RB’s out of the game.

I’ll be watching the Manning broadcast on the deuce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coochie liquor 09-13-2021 02:53 PM

Anyone see Mark Davis house he’s having built in Vegas? Looks familiar.

http://https://www.reviewjournal.com...s-2431192/amp/

Eureka 09-13-2021 10:23 PM

Obviously the Raiders suck. Particularly DC.

Who knew if he had a decent defense he can win. Good luck Chiefs against the Ravens next week.

backinblack 09-13-2021 10:31 PM

Carr and Gruden not playing starters during the preseason, recipe for a headache. Pulled it off though.

jdubya 09-13-2021 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider (Post 15822050)
I guess you don't watch the games. Which would explain your odd anti-Carr fixation.

I watched tonight. Carr blows balls. Defense carried him no doubt. I am a grey beard Raider fan. Sorry Darren if I offend you ;)

backinblack 09-13-2021 10:33 PM

praising the defense feels weird, not sure I'm ready for that after the last several years

eDave 09-13-2021 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by backinblack (Post 15832469)
praising the defense feels weird, not sure I'm ready for that after the last several years

You are a pleasant Raider fan.

backinblack 09-13-2021 10:41 PM

hey I try

no reason to start shit in a host's house

BigRedChief 09-13-2021 10:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
One of Arrowhead Kingdom’s own last night

Megatron96 09-13-2021 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdubya (Post 15832465)
I watched tonight. Carr blows balls. Defense carried him no doubt. I am a grey beard Raider fan. Sorry Darren if I offend you ;)

Yes Carr is bad. No their defense didn't stop Lamar. Lamar's inability to play the position at a decent level cost them the game. Any top 12 QB should've cut that LV defense to pieces.

lawrenceRaider 09-13-2021 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdubya (Post 15832465)

ROFL

Right. Carr didn't win that game.

Megatron96 09-13-2021 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider (Post 15832540)
ROFL

Right. Carr didn't win that game.

Carr had a QBR of just 52 and a PR of under 90. Below league average, against a injury-ridden defense. Lamar giving away a pair of fumbles on his side of the field made the difference, not Carr.

backinblack 09-13-2021 11:37 PM

Carr would've won that game in the first half if he didn't suck shit

couple plays at the end, while impressive, does not save his overall performance

backinblack 09-13-2021 11:41 PM

there is seriously not a thing prior to the 4th quarter from Carr that you can defend

and that come back in the 4th/OT is not good enough to get us to the post season. This is his last chance, his last year, to wake the **** up and do something to get us to at least a wild card. Him and Gruden, about done with this era.

lawrenceRaider 09-13-2021 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron96 (Post 15832542)
Carr had a QBR of just 52 and a PR of under 90. Below league average, against a injury-ridden defense. Lamar giving away a pair of fumbles on his side of the field made the difference, not Carr.

https://www.reddit.com/r/raiders/com...m_source=share

Megatron96 09-13-2021 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider (Post 15832547)

ROFL
Who cares? Carr is Carr at this point. He isn't elite, not even top 10. He was gifted a pair of short fields by a RB that BAL crowned as their QB, nothing more. You want to hang your hat on Derek Carr, please go ahead.:rolleyes: