ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Yellowstone (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=315784)

Easy 6 12-02-2021 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven (Post 15986552)
This is pretty spot on. I hate this whole Rip\Lloyd thing. It really doesn't make sense and is annoying. Fine, Rip, punch him out and that should be that. Let Lloyd get his revenge on Walker some other way. Move on.

It makes no sense, Lloyd is going to be Rip's best man, which is a big deal. Now I guess he's just gonna throw that out the window cuz Lloyd for the first time ever "went against" the rules. Just dumb.

I feel like Lloyd is somehow gonna work with the boy and do a better job than Rip or something stupid like that. I dunno. Whatever.

I'll need to binge this thing when the season is over, like I mentioned before. Might make all this a little less stupid maybe...maybe.

Right now, I'm watching it because I have loved it to this point. Hopefully it gets back to making sense in that world.

Its definitely gonna be interesting to see where it goes, just hope Lloyd doesn't turn on them because he knows all the secrets

MTG#10 12-02-2021 06:34 PM

God this show sucks so hard now. First couple seasons were pretty good, now its just video of well trained horses doing the same tricks, the ranchhands with their dumb shenanigans and Beth being confrontational with everyone. Yeah we get it, she's such a bad bitch!

Yawn.

Easy 6 12-02-2021 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 15987177)
God this show sucks so hard now. First couple seasons were pretty good, now its just video of well trained horses doing the same tricks, the ranchhands with their dumb shenanigans and Beth being confrontational with everyone. Yeah we get it, she's such a bad bitch!

Yawn.

We'll give you a ride to the train station, hop in pal...

lewdog 12-02-2021 07:37 PM

Quote:

Yawn.

Yup. Story line got too crazy in season 2 and now it’s just a rambling mess that’s getting worse.

MTG#10 12-02-2021 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 15987233)

That's getting old and lame as well, but not at any fault of the show itself.

Tribal Warfare 12-02-2021 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 15987233)

Near the Wyoming border

Red Dawg 12-02-2021 08:03 PM

So far not good. Boring snore fest.

Red Dawg 12-02-2021 08:04 PM

Are they going to have that stray kid go to school or just make him a murderer like RIP. I want the Duttons all dead. They are not likeable.

Tribal Warfare 12-02-2021 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 15987357)
Are they going to have that stray kid go to school or just make him a murderer like RIP. I want the Duttons all dead. They are not likeable.

That kid is whiny soft bitch the antithesis of Rip and Kelsey Asbille is an Olivia Munn ringer

Baby Lee 12-02-2021 09:33 PM

Quote:

Yawn.

Dude is stretched too thin. He has two spinoffs AND Mayor of Kingstown spinning at the same time, . . . plus the two spinoffs is driving some of the main narrative [ie, the horsey tricks].

Think of this season like when The Cunninghams got a visit from Mork from Ork.

Easy 6 12-02-2021 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 15987357)

LMAO

poolboy 12-04-2021 02:08 PM

Now John is gonna get romantic with the hippie girl

Baby Lee 12-04-2021 10:13 PM

<iframe width="1443" height="812" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oTG2yZeVDIA" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Easy 6 12-04-2021 10:30 PM

Until they air it on the regular Paramount network, Tim McGraw can get shot off his horse and scalped for all I care... had it up to *here* by now with anything new and maybe cool becoming more exclusive and expensive than ever

Every slapdick cable channel wants into the "premium content" market these days... they can all eat shit

lcarus 12-05-2021 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 15990298)
Until they air it on the regular Paramount network, Tim McGraw can get shot off his horse and scalped for all I care... had it up to *here* by now with anything new and maybe cool becoming more exclusive and expensive than ever

Every slapdick cable channel wants into the "premium content" market these days... they can all eat shit

The frickin list of network subscriptions never ends. Only getting bigger and more expensive. Just pay 15 bucks a month for a Whatbox server and get everything you wanna watch from rarbg.