ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay on the Outs? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=338098)

Dante84 07-26-2021 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncoBuff (Post 15756382)
This thread title ends in a question mark?

Has all your success blunted you to the reality that there's a whole League out there?

Don’t come in our house and open your cock gobbler about thread titles, you Denver cum glutton.

TEX 07-27-2021 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe (Post 15756374)
He'll be much cheaper next year. Paton might not have to give up anything more than a pick in the 20's in 2022.

ROFL

It's ALWAYS "Next year" time with DonkTards now...LMAO

TEX 07-27-2021 12:39 AM

Quote:

Has all your success blunted you to the reality that there's a whole League out there?

Spoken like a true bottom feeder.

staylor26 07-27-2021 08:23 AM

Quote:

He'll be much cheaper next year. Paton might not have to give up anything more than a pick in the 20's in 2022.

LMAO yea the Packers are going to give him up for a late 1st round pick! This is just you pivoting because you know you don’t want to give up anything significant.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe (Post 15700193)
How much value do you think a 39 year old QB who sat out a full season the year prior will have? It's certainly not as much as a 38 year old QB who is fresh off an MVP season.

I don't even think I'd want the Broncos to pursue Rodgers next offseason if we had to give up what it would take to get him this year. I'd much rather use those resources to trade up for a QB who is two decades younger and $40,000,000 cheaper.

RunKC 07-27-2021 08:40 AM

Quote:

ROFL

You are truly the gift that keeps on giving

Fat Elvis 07-27-2021 08:44 AM

Quote:

Donk fans be like:

<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="5056168" data-share-method="host" data-width="100%" data-aspect-ratio="1.3333333333333333"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/full-house-michelle-tanner-olsen-twins-wait-for-me-igot-little-legs-gif-5056168">Full House Michelle Tanner GIF</a> from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/fullhouse-gifs">Fullhouse GIFs</a></div><script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

In58men 07-27-2021 08:52 AM

I guess the only thing to talk about is Aaron Rodgers shirt he wore today.

**** that guy.

Quesadilla Joe 07-27-2021 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 15756641)
Donks are picking in the top 10 and you know it

Unless they get hit by the injury bug there's no way they're picking in the top 10. This is potentially an 11 or 12 win team with this schedule.

TEX 07-27-2021 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe (Post 15757352)
Unless they get hit by the injury bug there's no way they're picking in the top 10. This is potentially an 11 or 12 win team with this schedule.

ROFLROFL Have you seen your HC and QB's??? 8 wins, 9 wins TOPS.

@ Giants - L
@ Jags - W
Jets - W
Ravens - L
@ Steelers - L
Raiders - W (Though I could see a L)
@Browns - L
Washington - W
@Cowboys - L
Eagles - W
Chargers - W (Could see a L easily, just you play them well at home usually)
@ KC - L
Detroit - W
Bengals - W
@ Raiders - L
@ Chargers - L
KC - L (Even though KC will be resting starters)

Quesadilla Joe 07-27-2021 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 15757397)
ROFLROFL Have you seen your HC and QB's??? 9 wins TOPS.

@ Giants - L
@ Jags - W
Jets - W
Ravens - L
@ Steelers - L
@Browns - L
Washington - W
@Cowboys - L
Eagles - W
@ KC - L
Detroit - W
Bengals - W
@ Raiders - L
@ Chargers - L

The HC is fine. The roster is stacked. If Teddy can continue completing 68% of his passes, with the weapons we have, we'll be alright offensively. The defense is a top 3 lock if it stays healthy.

staylor26 07-27-2021 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe (Post 15757428)
The HC is fine. The roster is stacked. If Teddy can continue completing 68% of his passes, with the weapons we have, we'll be alright offensively. The defense is a top 3 lock if it stays healthy.

LMAO

You’ve become a caricature.

Mile High Mania 07-27-2021 11:26 AM

Quote:

@ Giants - L
@ Jags - W
Jets - W
Ravens - L
@ Steelers - L
@Browns - L
Washington - W
@Cowboys - L
Eagles - W
@ KC - L
Detroit - W
Bengals - W
@ Raiders - L
@ Chargers - L

So, you give them a best case of 8 wins, with 7 @ home ... ok.
7-1 at home and 1-8 on the road. They could very well just win 8 games, but it won't be by that kind of variance in the home/away. They'll win/lose a few they're not supposed to win/lose.

Other than it being a road game the first week, not sure why the Giants would be chalked up as a loss - they can certainly win that one. Same with the Cowboys.

That final home game (last game) vs KC would be the streak breaker. I can see them splitting with the Chargers and Raiders.

@ Giants - W
@ Jags - W
Jets - W
Ravens - L
@ Steelers - L
Raiders - W
@Browns - W
Washington - W
@Cowboys - L
Eagles - W
Chargers - W
@ KC - L
Detroit - W
Bengals - L
@ Raiders - L
@ Chargers - L
KC - W

I'll put that out there for you... 10-7. They'll sneak a win @ CLE and then fall to a hot CIN team late. And, they'll beat KC in the season finale. And, they'll miss a wildcard slot, but end on a positive note by doubling wins from 2020 despite losing 3 of final 4.

TEX 07-27-2021 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe (Post 15757428)

The HC is terrible. He'll cost you at least a couple of games with bone head decisions. Your weapons haven't proven anything, except Sutton over a year ago. How many TD's did Fant have again? Did Jeudy learn how to catch? Your OL protecting those terrible QB's?? A LOT of IF's. No way that defense is a top 3 with how long it's going to be on the field. I say 8 0r 9, you say 11 or 12 wins - let's see whose right at the end of the year. If history serves, you're ALWAYS wrong.

BTW, does Denver still have its sights on Trey Lance? ROFL

DaFace 07-27-2021 11:39 AM

Quote:

@ Giants - L
@ Jags - W
Jets - W
Ravens - L
@ Steelers - L
@Browns - L
Washington - W
@Cowboys - L
Eagles - W
@ KC - L
Detroit - W
Bengals - W
@ Raiders - L
@ Chargers - L

The metrics-based power rankings average out to a final record of 5-11 (yes, I know it needs to be adjusted up to 17 games). So I guess it'll be interesting to watch how Broncos fans react...

http://powerrankingsguru.com/nfl/tea...r-rankings.php

MahomesMagic 07-27-2021 11:59 AM

My friend that is a Packers fan is incredibly upset that Green Bay didn't just rape the Broncos for 1st round picks (and maybe get Jeudy thrown in).

Playing Rodgers and then letting him walk would be asinine.