ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=321460)

threebag 03-19-2019 11:16 PM

Someone is getting stroked

vailpass 03-19-2019 11:17 PM

Who among us hasn't received or wanted a krafty from time to time?

booger 03-19-2019 11:25 PM

She got some cream of Kraft soup on her uniform

threebag 03-19-2019 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by booger (Post 14169831)
She got some cream of Kraft soup on her uniform

Kraft Miricle Whip

BlackOp 03-20-2019 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll (Post 14168295)
There is a catch., the proposed agreement calls for the men to admit they would have been proven guilty at trial.

The proposed deferred prosecution agreement calls for completion of an education course about prostitution, completion of 100 hours of community service, screening for sexually transmitted diseases and payment of some court costs.

ROFLROFLROFL

OMG....let this be a lesson to the youngsters around this moral shithole of a site....and if you actually bought this report.

What really went down....Kraft and his Florida attorney have some favors to call on. This is what happens when you are an active political donor, own a football team, fly around with Trump in Air Force One....and have 6.6 Billion to throw around. It's the only reason they give these ****ers money...you lean on them when you get exposed.

Rodent cash....

I'll say it again...this was absolutely trafficking...enough that the police had multiple places with allocated resources to set up a sting. It just happened to snare a couple of high-profile billionaires with pull..whom I stand by my intuition...knew who is running these operations...or are actually involved.

Now they are twisting the media narrative that the cops are just bumblers...and all these young Chinese women just swam across the ocean, somehow ended up in the same Florida strip mall, cant speak English and have nowhere to live....living the American dream sleeping on their BJ beds at night...cooking dinner off a hot plate in the alley behind this joint.

Somebody pressed these dudes...and they weren't willing to budge (and play the bumbler role) without them at least admitting they would have been found guilty if they were actually "allowed" to pursue it...and their "higher-ups" hadn't demanded the situation go away..

Re-read what I quoted and think how ridiculous that is...

"Yeah...we admit we did it..and if we didn't have so much money...would have be busted like you peasants. Now go eat your GMO-infested grool and drink our aspertane...you ****ing cattle. Your laws dont apply to us. We do what we ****ing want. We **** our slaves...what are you going to do about it."

Red Dawg 03-20-2019 05:56 AM

Eventually the video will be out there and further embarrass the other owners. The idea that these illegals were not brought here to be whores is rediculous. Of course they were and totally apart of some type of trafficking. Where do they live? Is there an address? Apparently not or it would be out there.

PAChiefsGuy 03-20-2019 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 14169919)
Eventually the video will be out there and further embarrass the other owners. The idea that these illegals were not brought here to be whores is rediculous. Of course they were and totally apart of some type of trafficking. Where do they live? Is there an address? Apparently not or it would be out there.

Stop acting like you know exactly what is going on here. You are not a cop assigned to the case. No criminal charges for sex trafficking were filed. With how public this case is best believe if sex trafficking was going on they would prove it.

Asian countries dont look down on prostitution the way some Americans do. You act like these girls have degrees and could go and get a nice office job. Plenty of girls from America prostitute to pay bills because they cant keep a regular job (usually because of drugs) or because it pays way better than any job they could get. So don't give me that 'these girls would never prostitute themselves' bs. It happens all the time.

Like I said before this whole thing is just going to blow over. A year or two from now no one other than self righteous idiots (like BlackOps) is even going to care.

SuperBowl4 03-20-2019 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 14169922)
Stop acting like you know exactly what is going on here. You are not a cop assigned to the case. No criminal charges for sex trafficking were filed. With how public this case is best believe if sex trafficking was going on they would prove it.

Asian countries dont look down on prostitution the way some Americans do. You act like these girls have degrees and could go and get a nice office job. Plenty of girls from America prostitute to pay bills because they cant keep a regular job (usually because of drugs) or because it pays way better than any job they could get. So don't give me that 'these girls would never prostitute themselves' bs. It happens all the time.

Like I said before this whole thing is just going to blow over. A year or two from now no one other than self righteous idiots (like BlackOps) is even going to care.

Watching The Streets of San Francisco and Dragnet growing up makes me believe that you don't have to be a cop to think for yourself.

Amnorix 03-20-2019 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 14169892)
ROFLROFLROFL

OMG....let this be a lesson to the youngsters around this moral shithole of a site....and if you actually bought this report.

What really went down....Kraft and his Florida attorney have some favors to call on. This is what happens when you are an active political donor, own a football team, fly around with Trump in Air Force One....and have 6.6 Billion to throw around. It's the only reason they give these ****ers money...you lean on them when you get exposed.

Rodent cash....

I'll say it again...this was absolutely trafficking...enough that the police had multiple places with allocated resources to set up a sting. It just happened to snare a couple of high-profile billionaires with pull..whom I stand by my intuition...knew who is running these operations...or are actually involved.

Now they are twisting the media narrative that the cops are just bumblers...and all these young Chinese women just swam across the ocean, somehow ended up in the same Florida strip mall, cant speak English and have nowhere to live....living the American dream sleeping on their BJ beds at night...cooking dinner off a hot plate in the alley behind this joint.

Somebody pressed these dudes...and they weren't willing to budge (and play the bumbler role) without them at least admitting they would have been found guilty if they were actually "allowed" to pursue it...and their "higher-ups" hadn't demanded the situation go away..

Re-read what I quoted and think how ridiculous that is...

"Yeah...we admit we did it..and if we didn't have so much money...would have be busted like you peasants. Now go eat your GMO-infested grool and drink our aspertane...you ****ing cattle. Your laws dont apply to us. We do what we ****ing want. We **** our slaves...what are you going to do about it."

Get help. You're not well.

Red Dawg 03-20-2019 07:45 AM

Quote:

He went there to get jobbed, end of story. The girls are whores that's why the appointment was so quick and also why he, being a billionaire, would even be there. There was no intention to get a massage. This 48 year old Chinese lady is an illegal, not a masseuse. Any idiot can see that. I have no doubt it blow over but still embarrassing for the owners.

morphius 03-20-2019 09:11 AM

Quote:

The general problem is that in most of these massage parlors the girls are terrified to talk, they know what could happen to them or their families back home if they talk. I do know this as a fact.

Al Bundy 03-20-2019 09:27 AM

PAChiefsGuy actually thinks the girls came here on their own?

Beef Supreme 03-20-2019 09:47 AM

I'd give Bob Kraft a hand job considering how much a billionaire is likely to tip.

Rain Man 03-20-2019 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beef Supreme (Post 14170213)
I'd give Bob Kraft a hand job considering how much a billionaire is likely to tip.

One of the articles said that it was under $200. But that's fine if you're willing.

Beef Supreme 03-20-2019 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14170470)
One of the articles said that it was under $200. But that's fine if you're willing.

Yeah, I might have to resort to blackmailing him with the video.

Rain Man 03-20-2019 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beef Supreme (Post 14170481)
Yeah, I might have to resort to blackmailing him with the video.

I suddenly realized why he drafted Aaron Hernandez.

Beef Supreme 03-20-2019 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14170483)
I suddenly realized why he drafted Aaron Hernandez.

ROFL
So Odin Lloyd was trying to blackmail Kraft when Aaron Hernandez killed him. This conspiracy theory has legs.

BlackOp 03-20-2019 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 14169975)
Get help. You're not well.

I'm not well?...I'm crystal clear on this.

You're the one who's soul is corrupted....trying this flip this on me.

Kraft visited a sex trafficking ring, got captured on video TWICE...and the system/protection put in place to prevent these types of things...basically says he was never there....and can do what ever he wants, whenever he wants.

His financial situation puts him above the law...

You put your fanboy, Patriots worship above human sex slaves....not surprised.

BlackOp 03-20-2019 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 14170174)
PAChiefsGuy actually thinks the girls came here on their own?

I'm not sure he's actually capable of forming an individual thought...probably thinks the cops just got put this sting together over a round of beers because they were bored....and no one signed off on the equipment/man power used to surveil multiple places simultaneously. The legal paperwork just magically fell from the sky...because it's just SO easy to get clearance to set up cameras in multiple whore houses.

This had been in the works for a long time...

Still cant believe they got him on video twice...and he's not going to get charged for anything. They are basically saying it didn't happen...

BlackOp 03-20-2019 12:29 PM

This reminds me of the IMF Chief raping a hotel maid...then they turned their legal team on her...and attempted to assassinate her character. He didn't get charged with anything...she later won $6 million in a civil lawsuit.

Filth pigs....the billionaire class.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...n-case-settled

Gravedigger 03-20-2019 12:41 PM

Always a way for rich white guys to break the law. Suppressing evidence, attacking the claim that they had no justification for investigation in the first place, ****ing system is bullshit. All because he doesn't want to admit to committing a crime. Hope his pride goes down with his fall.

Amnorix 03-20-2019 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 14170518)
I'm not well?...I'm crystal clear on this.

You're the one who's soul is corrupted....trying this flip this on me.

Kraft visited a sex trafficking ring, got captured on video TWICE...and the system/protection put in place to prevent these types of things...basically says he was never there....and can do what ever he wants, whenever he wants.

His financial situation puts him above the law...

You put your fanboy, Patriots worship above human sex slaves....not surprised.

An old fart went into an asian massage parlor and got a handy or blowie. That's it. The rest is nothing more than your fevered imagination.

And if you look at the list of Johns they pinched, it's a laundry list of the same thing-- old white guys getting off for short money. Your desire to hang draw and quarter him is the result of your hatred of the football team that he owns. That's about it.

BlackOp 03-20-2019 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 14170667)
An old fart went into an asian massage parlor and got a handy or blowie. That's it. The rest is nothing more than your fevered imagination.

And if you look at the list of Johns they pinched, it's a laundry list of the same thing-- old white guys getting off for short money. Your desire to hang draw and quarter him is the result of your hatred of the football team that he owns. That's about it.

Did I imagine TWO lonely billionaires visiting a random, hole in the wall, strip mall whore house?...a few days apart. That should never happen...the odds are non-existent

Kraft has a 30 something girlfriend...that narrative is completely false. Lonely my ass...he flew with Brady to the Academy Awards parties on his private jet right after this was announced. You might want to redefine what "lonely" means..

You're trying to paint this image of him smoking a pipe by a giant fireplace in a dark mansion by himself....with an oil painting of his deceased wife over it. Covers over all the furniture...dust/cobwebs.

I'm going to hold a mirror to you and flip what you just said... "your love of the Patriots fuels your desire to make excuses to protect Kraft."

Amnorix 03-20-2019 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 14170708)
Did I imagine TWO lonely billionaires visiting a random, hole in the wall, strip mall whore house?...a few days apart. That should never happen...the odds are non-existent

Reread my post. Tell me where the **** the word "lonely" is. Yeah, it ain't there. They didn't go there because they were "lonely" they went there because they could.

Quote:

Kraft has a 30 something girlfriend...that narrative is completely false. Lonely my ass...he flew with Brady to the Academy Awards parties on his private jet right after this was announced. You might want to redefine what "lonely" means..
Your inability to read what I post is your problem, not mine.

Quote:

Your trying to paint this image of him smoking a pipe by a giant fireplace in a dark mansion by himself....with an oil painting of his deceased wife over it. Covers over all the furniture...dust/cobwebs.
I don't even know what the **** you're talking about. A dude -- old or not, white or not, rich or not -- went and got off using a prostitute. It's literally called the oldest profession, and you're acting like he must be involved in some kind of international sex slave ring. WTF?

Quote:

I'm going to hold a mirror to you and flip what you just said... "your love of the Patriots fuels your desire to make excuses to protect Kraft."

I don't really care, tbh. He's not my friend. If he actually was involved in sex slavery, he should serve the rest of his life in prison. I have no issue with that.

But on the other hand, I can recognize a simple act of prostitution for what it is, without elevating it -- WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER -- into some kind of international sex slavery / human trafficking operation.

ClevelandBronco 03-20-2019 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 14170732)
But on the other hand, I can recognize a simple act of prostitution for what it is, without elevating it -- WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER -- into some kind of international sex slavery / human trafficking operation.

BlackOp can't tie his shoe without uncovering an elaborate plot hidden somewhere. He's just that aware. It's his burden.

Rain Man 03-20-2019 04:05 PM

Yeah, I hate the Patriots as much as everyone else, but the very simple answer here is that he could come to this place and get ... services ... at an affordable price with no electronic records and they weren't going to rat him out. If anything, I think this case illustrates the political fallacy that women in these places are being trafficked. They're not. They're businesswomen who have found a harmless way to increase their revenues by 100 percent or whatever. I salute them as capitalists.

Naptown Chief 03-20-2019 04:07 PM

I was told he'd have to surrender his team, they'd be stripped of their titles, and that Gillette would be renamed :(

Aw shucks

Red Dawg 03-20-2019 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwwataz (Post 14171092)
I was told he'd have to surrender his team, they'd be stripped of their titles, and that Gillette would be renamed :(

Aw shucks

They should have been stripped of the first three for the mass cheating scandal that was uncovered.

threebag 03-20-2019 05:58 PM

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-st...8899682-11.gif

Beef Supreme 03-20-2019 06:48 PM

I think the new Gillette commercial writes itself.

chiefzilla1501 03-20-2019 07:03 PM

So... Did he cum?

TribalElder 03-20-2019 11:10 PM

Saw where kraft is pleading not guilty and is going to challenge the tug rule

chiefzilla1501 03-21-2019 07:57 AM

Quote:

Hard to feel even an ounce of sympathy for a guy who was Goodells right hand man in creating an over the top policy for punishing players for similarly petty crimes like Marijuana possession now crying that he's being targeted for a petty crime. He did it. It was illegal whether you agree with the law or not. It's one thing to get mad at the negative publicity. But like all patriots transgressions, this pompous asshole not only won't admit to what he did, he is so deep in denial to the point of being condescending. The same way he could have shrugged off deflategate but instead mockingly creates horseshit stories about "the inflator" being a guy who was fat.

Wahhhh. He was accused by an investigation that went over the top. As if this doesn't happen to tons of Americans every day who don't have the money to buy their way out of trouble.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-21-2019 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 14171936)
Hard to feel even an ounce of sympathy for a guy who was Goodells right hand man in creating an over the top policy for punishing players for similarly petty crimes like Marijuana possession now crying that he's being targeted for a petty crime. He did it. It was illegal whether you agree with the law or not. It's one thing to get mad at the negative publicity. But like all patriots transgressions, this pompous asshole not only won't admit to what he did, he is so deep in denial to the point of being condescending. The same way he could have shrugged off deflategate but instead mockingly creates horseshit stories about "the inflator" being a guy who was fat.

Wahhhh. He was accused by an investigation that went over the top. As if this doesn't happen to tons of Americans every day who don't have the money to buy their way out of trouble.

This is correct. Kraft is a scumbag and hypocrite. I have a great deal of faith in cosmic justice though; I need only to look at Elway and Denver to be reminded of its existence. And though I can not say WHEN Bobert's card will be pulled, I can assure you that it WILL be pulled eventually.

And it will be HISTORICAL in it's glory.

threebag 03-21-2019 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14171087)
Yeah, I hate the Patriots as much as everyone else, but the very simple answer here is that he could come to this place and get ... services ... at an affordable price with no electronic records and they weren't going to rat him out.

That would have been handy

GloryDayz 03-25-2019 06:51 PM

This still doesn't bother me.

ClevelandBronco 03-25-2019 09:59 PM

He good.

Great Expectations 03-25-2019 10:09 PM

Quote:

So it is ok for Kraft to knowingly use sex slaves to get off because there is a laundry list of other old white guys who do it?

TribalElder 03-25-2019 10:17 PM

Robert Kraft - Sex Offender

Naptown Chief 03-25-2019 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Great Expectations (Post 14180262)
So it is ok for Kraft to knowingly use sex slaves to get off because ther is a laundry list of other old white guys who do it?

I'm all for Kraft being kicked out of ownership, the team disgraced, and for people with any ties (regardless of role) in sex trafficking to be beheaded. I also don't like the prick so I'd be all for the aforementioned happening anyway.

That said, there's been exactly 0 arrests for sex trafficking. Now, could Bobby O'Kraft and his billionaire friends paid a small fortune to cover this all up? Perhaps. It does tend to be what happens when the wealthy get in themselves into trouble. Is it also a possibility that an old, pathetic, weasel of man simply got beat off by an old Asian broad that looks like she was a man at one point?

What if one old billionaire simply told his old billionaire friends that there was this small place in FL they've been going to for years without incident and they should give it a go?

FAX 03-25-2019 10:24 PM

I'll give you Deflategate. And you can have the Tuck Rule and even the Illegal Taping Scandal. But please don't create a prostitution bust double-standard.

It isn't fair to the rest of us.

FAX

Flying High D 03-25-2019 10:35 PM

He’s a creepy old man who enjoys BJs from Chinese trannys?

TribalElder 03-25-2019 10:54 PM

Robert Kraft, but you can call him John

ARROW2 03-25-2019 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 14180287)
Robert Kraft, but you can call him John

**** THAT OLD BASTARD AND THAT TEAM!!!!

BlackOp 03-25-2019 11:23 PM

Kraft issued an apology...which was obviously written by his lawyer team.

It stated how much he respects women and used his dead wife as a selling point..ROFL What a scumbag..

Nothing says "respect" by dehumaizing people for cash, twice, and paying them to suck your dick while living in squalor. I know that's how I treat the people I respect..."That was a wonderful night of deep conversation...and what a great meal. You're an amazing woman!. Here's $100 bucks..now suck my cock."

Oh...and if Kraft is pleading "not guilty"..what the hell is he apologizing for?

Yeah..we know...getting caught. If he were being honest, it would read "I'm really remorseful that I got caught and exposed for what a morally corrupt human I am to the public eye. I spend a lot of money supporting causes I dont give a real shit about so you think I'm decent human....appearances are everything. I will be more careful in the future"

He simply could out spend the counties budget for prosecution...they didn't expect to snare two billionaires.

Red Dawg 03-26-2019 05:25 AM

So he he pleads not guilty then issues a statement that says he's guilty. Wonderful strategy.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-26-2019 05:41 AM

God I hope he gets a Mandarin cock-rot.

chinaski 03-26-2019 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 14180300)
Kraft issued an apology...which was obviously written by his lawyer team.

It stated how much he respects women and used his dead wife as a selling point..ROFL What a scumbag..

Nothing says "respect" by dehumaizing people for cash, twice, and paying them to suck your dick while living in squalor. I know that's how I treat the people I respect..."That was a wonderful night of deep conversation...and what a great meal. You're an amazing woman!. Here's $100 bucks..now suck my cock."

Oh...and if Kraft is pleading "not guilty"..what the hell is he apologizing for?

Yeah..we know...getting caught. If he were being honest, it would read "I'm really remorseful that I got caught and exposed for what a morally corrupt human I am to the public eye. I spend a lot of money supporting causes I dont give a real shit about so you think I'm decent human....appearances are everything. I will be more careful in the future"

He simply could out spend the counties budget for prosecution...they didn't expect to snare two billionaires.

Pretty much sums it up. He isn't sorry. He's just sorry he got caught.

Flying High D 03-26-2019 07:44 AM

TMZ do your job, assholes.

ClevelandBronco 03-26-2019 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinaski (Post 14180360)

You need him to be sorry he got his winkie wanked?

RobertWeathers 03-26-2019 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinaski (Post 14180360)

Very accurate.

ClevelandBronco 03-26-2019 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertWeathers (Post 14181300)
Very accurate.

As it should be.

I’m not sorry I got a speeding ticket. I’m sorry I got caught. If I was speeding at all. I’m not convinced I was. And I don’t agree with the limit anyway. Whatever. Prove it in court. In the mean time, I’m only sorry I got caught.

RobertWeathers 03-26-2019 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 14181306)
As it should be.

I’m not sorry I got a speeding ticket. I’m sorry I got caught. If I was speeding at all. I’m not convinced I was.

Yep. He knew what he was doing. Clearly has a fetish for it. I have no idea if he thinks what he did was, in his mind, wrong but no question he feels sorry for the embarrassment this brought his family and the team but in no way is he sorry he was getting a hummer.

Hoover 03-26-2019 01:37 PM

The embarrassment is punishment enough.

PAChiefsGuy 03-26-2019 03:13 PM

Prostitution is a victimless crime. Legalize it. It's legal in Vegas for Christ sakes.

vailpass 03-26-2019 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 14181317)

Yep. Then he goes home to his billionaire life. I wonder if he gets a private chuckle out of the term "krafty"?

Red Dawg 03-26-2019 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 14181467)
Prostitution is a victimless crime. Legalize it. It's legal in Vegas for Christ sakes.

Sure, let's raise a generation of whores. Something for ladies to fall back when times are tough.

FloridaMan88 03-26-2019 03:17 PM

So he pleads not guilty and wants a jury trial?

What will his defense be to the fact there is a video of the act?

vailpass 03-26-2019 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 14181473)
Sure, let's raise a generation of whores. Something for ladies to fall back when times are tough.

We prefer the term "painted ladies". Do you want Clint Eastwood on your tail?

Beef Supreme 03-26-2019 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 14181477)
So he pleads not guilty and wants a jury trial?

What will his defense be to the fact there is a video of the act?

He wants a jury trial? Is he ****ing stupid? Unless he stacks it with Patriots fans they will crucify him.

RobertWeathers 03-26-2019 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beef Supreme (Post 14181490)
He wants a jury trial? Is he ****ing stupid? Unless he stacks it with Patriots fans they will crucify him.

Pre-trial motion SOP. The timeline is accelerated.

At the "trial" it'll be announced that the defendant and the prosecution have reached a plea deal and the conditions of the deal are the video of him getting his dolphin waxed will never see the light of day and sealed under a court order.

At that time Bob will change his plea to guilty or something and do some community service, pay a fine, etc.

FAX 03-26-2019 03:51 PM

Quote:

Absolutely.

Think of the desert whores.

FAX

Flying High D 03-26-2019 07:16 PM

Quote:

It’s not legal in Vegas.

Rain Man 03-26-2019 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flying High D (Post 14181806)
It’s not legal in Vegas.

It sounds like PAChiefsGuy may have overpaid, then.

Red Dawg 03-26-2019 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 14181317)

No, the video being out there would be punishment enough.

TribalElder 03-26-2019 07:44 PM

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...all-the-facts/

Roger Goodell on Robert Kraft punishment: “After we get all the facts”
Posted by Darin Gantt on March 26, 2019, 9:37 PM EDT

Getty Images
Patriots owner Robert Kraft kept a low profile at this week’s NFL owners meetings, and the NFL leaned back on previous statements when asked about his status following his solicitation of prostitution charges.

Commissioner Roger Goodell said at the conclusion of this week’s owners meetings that the league was still gathering information in the case.

“I think we said several weeks ago, the Personal Conduct Policy applies to everybody,” Goodell said. “Commissioners. Owners. Executives. Players. Coaches. And it will be applied to everybody.

“But it will be done after we get all the facts and we have all the information. We will be fair and smart about it, and that’s what we’ll do.”

Goodell was asked later in the press conference about his thoughts on the case and a potential punishment, and again tried to push pause.

“When we get all the information, we’ll make determinations,” he said. “I’m not going to speculate on where we are or my views on anything. Until we get all the information, we’re not to make any discussions or any comments about that. The personal conduct policy is my responsibility.”

Kraft would be subject to suspension or fines according to the policy. He has pleaded not guilty to the charges. He appeared at the meetings, but didn’t talk to reporters, and Goodell would not disclose any thoughts Kraft might have shared with the membership during the meeting, saying those meetings were confidential

Red Dawg 03-26-2019 08:04 PM

Ohhh, suspension and fines. I'm sure he'll be so crushed. He's been there done that twice during his fake ass bullshit cheating owner years.

Tombstone RJ 03-26-2019 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 14181841)
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...all-the-facts/

Roger Goodell on Robert Kraft punishment: “After we get all the facts”
Posted by Darin Gantt on March 26, 2019, 9:37 PM EDT

Getty Images
Patriots owner Robert Kraft kept a low profile at this week’s NFL owners meetings, and the NFL leaned back on previous statements when asked about his status following his solicitation of prostitution charges.

Commissioner Roger Goodell said at the conclusion of this week’s owners meetings that the league was still gathering information in the case.

“I think we said several weeks ago, the Personal Conduct Policy applies to everybody,” Goodell said. “Commissioners. Owners. Executives. Players. Coaches. And it will be applied to everybody.

“But it will be done after we get all the facts and we have all the information. We will be fair and smart about it, and that’s what we’ll do.”

Goodell was asked later in the press conference about his thoughts on the case and a potential punishment, and again tried to push pause.

“When we get all the information, we’ll make determinations,” he said. “I’m not going to speculate on where we are or my views on anything. Until we get all the information, we’re not to make any discussions or any comments about that. The personal conduct policy is my responsibility.”

Kraft would be subject to suspension or fines according to the policy. He has pleaded not guilty to the charges. He appeared at the meetings, but didn’t talk to reporters, and Goodell would not disclose any thoughts Kraft might have shared with the membership during the meeting, saying those meetings were confidential

Translation: ain't nothing gonna happen, maybe a fine, that's about it...

Great Expectations 03-26-2019 09:40 PM

Quote:

https://2001-2009.state.gov/r/pa/ei/rls/38790.htm

Rausch 03-26-2019 10:01 PM

Quote:

Is slavery a victimless crime?

Rausch 03-26-2019 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 14181873)
Translation: ain't nothing gonna happen, maybe a fine, that's about it...

Make racist comments = you must sell the team.

Recieve sex acts from actual slave = it’s complicated...

vailpass 03-26-2019 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 14182009)

Receive a tuggy from a middle aged Asian whore who knew what she was doing=Oh no.

PAChiefsGuy 03-26-2019 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 14182005)
Is slavery a victimless crime?

Sex Trafficking is a horrific crime. That's not what I am saying should be legal here.

I am saying the girls that want to prostitute themselves should be allowed to and their customers shouldn't be punished for paying for sex. That is all.

Sorry but I don't see what is wrong about sex when two consenting adults are involved. That's my opinion and if you don't agree with it that's fine. Not a big deal.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-27-2019 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 14182009)

ROFL :clap:

TribalElder 03-27-2019 07:58 AM

Kraft gonna get the tape tossed out
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...deo-recording/

ptlyon 03-27-2019 08:01 AM

Two days of community service with Jessie Jackson should cover it

Rain Man 03-27-2019 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 14182272)
Two days of community service with Jessie Jackson should cover it

I'd probably opt for a couple of years in prison instead.

ClevelandBronco 03-27-2019 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 14182268)

I hope Kraft will decide to be graceful enough not to sue the shit out of Martin County.

threebag 03-27-2019 02:58 PM

Maybe he can join the cast of EMPIRE

BlackOp 03-27-2019 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 14182268)

That depends on the spin...The warrant they asked for was to record and monitor. The Judge didn't include to word "record" when issuing it...but did not mention forbidding recording either..which is what they asked for.

I think it was implied that recording was part of the "monitoring" warrant as it was in the title of it.

Just a greasy-ass lawyer making the world a worse place than he found it..

Anyways...I said many pages ago that my ideal punishment is for him to clear the charges...then have the video leaked to further shame his lying, sociopathic ass and drag this out as long as possible.