ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The Future Owner of the Kansas City Chiefs, Gracie Hunt (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=323933)

Buehler445 04-11-2021 12:44 PM

I thought duck face went away? I see it is not yet eradicated.

ljmhawk 04-11-2021 07:45 PM

she literally only has one pose....her head tilted to the side.

thabear04 04-11-2021 09:22 PM

Gracie just won Miss Kansas and is heading to Miss USA.

ROYC75 04-11-2021 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thabear04 (Post 15623519)

How much $$$ ya think Clark had to pony up to get that one to go through?

srvy 04-12-2021 05:19 AM

I thought she would be representing the State of Texas hmmmm. Is her residence in Kansas?

eDave 04-12-2021 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 15623652)
I thought she would be representing the State of Texas hmmmm. Is her residence in Kansas?

What do you think?

srvy 04-12-2021 07:17 AM

Well since I figure she was born and raised in Texas she would want to represent home.

Maybe she has a condo in Ks among many other places she frequents.

Or maybe the standards for residence in a state for beauty pageants are so lax that if you rent a room you can represent that's state's pageant.

TwistedChief 04-12-2021 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 15623689)
Well since I figure she was born and raised in Texas she would want to represent home.

Or maybe the standards for residence in a state for beauty pageants are so lax that if you rent a room you can represent that's state's pageant.

Her mom was Miss Kansas. I might imagine there's something fulfilling in following in those footsteps.

srvy 04-12-2021 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 15623708)
Her mom was Miss Kansas. I might imagine there's something fulfilling in following in those footsteps.

Well, I suspect there is more competition in Texas and she might lose.

Hammock Parties 04-12-2021 08:30 AM

Went to Gram and Dun Sunday and I swear every blonde there might as well have been Gracie.

Titty Meat 04-12-2021 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15623753)
Went to Gram and Dun Sunday and I swear every blonde there might as well have been Gracie.

Were any of them weirdly twisting their body for a selfie? If so that was her!

burt 04-12-2021 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 15623755)
Were any of them weirdly twisting their body for a selfie? If so that was her!

mmmmmm....weirdly twisting their body.....

Hammock Parties 04-12-2021 10:47 AM

DEM OBLIQUES

https://scontent.fmkc1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...04&oe=60996FF9

BWillie 04-12-2021 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15623932)

Are any of their questions now about how many likes you've gotten from scantily clad photos on instagram or tik tok videos?

ghak99 04-12-2021 11:59 AM

Does she want world peace?

ThaVirus 04-12-2021 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15623932)

She looks very pretty here.

KChiefs1 04-12-2021 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thabear04 (Post 15623519)

Mizzou fans are pissed.

KChiefs1 04-12-2021 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 15623689)

More beautiful women in Texas compared to Kansas.

KChiefs1 04-12-2021 01:21 PM

Quote:

Her mom is from Kansas?

Titty Meat 04-12-2021 01:27 PM

Shes very pretty and it was good to see her so happy when she won. I wish shed post more stuff where shes herself instead of all this other weirdo shit trying to portray an image.

Hammock Parties 04-12-2021 01:44 PM

GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EyzA6xWW...jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EyzA6xzX...jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EyzA6xyW...jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EyzA6xxX...pg&name=medium

IowaHawkeyeChief 04-12-2021 01:59 PM

Appears to be a couple of Trannies in that lineup...

srvy 04-12-2021 02:34 PM

Holy ravioli this pageant was a breeze for Gracie.

mkp785 04-12-2021 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 15624478)

Meh.

The one on the far left is best in that pic imo.

KCUnited 04-12-2021 02:59 PM

Nice of a couple Chiefs cheerleaders to pose with her

gblowfish 04-12-2021 03:04 PM

Miss Hutchinson looks like something from Missy B's!

Titty Meat 04-12-2021 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 15624506)

LMAO

displacedinMN 04-12-2021 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 15624104)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cx5jt0zrJ9E" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MarkDavis'Haircut 04-12-2021 03:25 PM

Can't wait for her to marry Mark Davis!

SPchief 04-12-2021 03:26 PM

Good lord, is there not an age limit? Johnson County looks like she's in her 40's

CasselGotPeedOn 04-12-2021 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 15624535)
Good lord, is there not an age limit? Johnson County looks like she's in her 40's

She's actually 16

BWillie 04-12-2021 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 15624478)

1, 5, 2, 3, 4

5 and 4 are pretty meh.

Titty Meat 04-12-2021 03:49 PM

Clay could have any of those women

cooper barrett 04-12-2021 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 15624104)

Just bigger “glue on titties”

cooper barrett 04-12-2021 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 15624506)

You’re reaching there

Gary Cooper 04-12-2021 03:58 PM

Wait, so Gracie represented KCK?

cooper barrett 04-12-2021 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 15624566)
Clay could have any of those women

You, my friend need to get back on your booker’s diet, you’re (****ing) delusional.

He’s still living in the cracker box, doesn’t have a chance. None of those girls would cross Oak into the “Ghetto”.

KS Smitty 04-12-2021 05:00 PM

Gracie Hunt, heiress to the Kansas City Chiefs team her grandfather, Lamar, founded in 1959, has won the 2021 Miss Kansas USA crown, a title she now shares with her mother, Tavia, who won her crown in 1993. Gracie, a Texas native who graduated from SMU last fall and who used to date Broncos quarterback Drew Lock, met the pageant residency requirements by moving to Kansas to attend grad school at KU in January.

linkydink:https://www.outkick.com/chiefs-heire...s-kansas-2021/

eDave 04-12-2021 05:16 PM

That body in that dress is pretty hot.

alanm 04-12-2021 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KS Smitty (Post 15624665)
Gracie Hunt, heiress to the Kansas City Chiefs team her grandfather, Lamar, founded in 1959, has won the 2021 Miss Kansas USA crown, a title she now shares with her mother, Tavia, who won her crown in 1993. Gracie, a Texas native who graduated from SMU last fall and who used to date Broncos quarterback Drew Lock, met the pageant residency requirements by moving to Kansas to attend grad school at KU in January.

linkydink:https://www.outkick.com/chiefs-heire...s-kansas-2021/

With all the photo's Clay has posted of her hanging out on beaches everywhere I doubt she's ever stepped foot in her apt much less a classroom at KU.

Eureka 04-12-2021 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 15624500)
Nice of a couple Chiefs cheerleaders to pose with her

KC Cheerleaders perpetuating a standard Chiefs fans have become accustom too. These are the winners of their county?

I've been spoiled living here on the Cali coast as these women wouldn't even make to the pageant here. I have neighbors that look better.

eDave 04-12-2021 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 15625005)
KC Cheerleaders perpetuating a standard Chiefs fans have become accustom too. These are the winners of their county?

I've been spoiled living here on the Cali coast as these women wouldn't even make to the pageant here. I have neighbors that look better.

Maybe they are smart and have great etiquette.

cooper barrett 04-12-2021 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 15625005)

I've been spoiled living here on the Cali coast as these women wouldn't even make to the pageant here. I have neighbors that look better than the one I bought, so who am I to judge?

FIFU

gblowfish 04-13-2021 11:33 AM

Maybe in the course of her pageant work she'll meet a nice young billionaire and decide to settle down? Kick out little Clarkster grandbabies?

Eureka 04-13-2021 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 15625085)
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post

I've been spoiled living here on the Cali coast as these women wouldn't even make to the pageant here. I have neighbors that look better than the one I bought, so who am I to judge? FIFU

You seem like a much better candidate to have to pay for women.

cooper barrett 04-13-2021 06:56 PM

Funny that you would say that since I have been with the same woman for going on 2 decades but when I am in TX it’s always nice to hire professionals. They can teach you things to take home to momma.

ChiefsFanatic 04-14-2021 05:54 AM

Quote:

So, I was originally going to make a post asking how many Mother/Daughter combos have won the same Miss State USA crowns.

But, while Googling the answer to that question, I was only able to find a very unattractive Mother and Daughter combo, who were crowned Mrs. South Dakota and Miss South Dakota respectively, in 2018. And they are so unattractive, even compared to the losers of most beauty pageants, that I can't stop thinking about how they could have possibly won any beauty pageant at all.

So, now I am posting about what was either a very corrupt, rigged set of beauty pageants, or about just how ugly the Women are in South Dakota.

I am sorry, but the daughter has to be the ugliest state beauty pageant winner I have ever seen, and she looks just like her ugly mother. I know beauty pageants have changed, and are not necessarily all about looks, but the term Beauty Pageant would suggests that the winner should at least be attractive.

I can only assume that both pageants were rigged, because holy shit these Women are NOT even slightly attractive. I have seen pageant winners who are NFL Cheerleader hot, which is to say they look very attractive from a distance, but not so hot up close. I know that there are NFL cheerleaders who are actually hot, but a lot of them only look "cheerleader hot" from the stands.

Both Tavia and Gracie are beautiful. Based on their physical appearance, it would surprise absolutely no one to learn that they were both crowned Miss Kansas USA.

Are Women from South Dakota all this ugly? I feel like an asshole and a pig asking that question, but I still can't get over the fact that these two Women won a beauty pageant. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...a203112fd1.jpg

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Reroka 04-14-2021 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 14350858)

Amen to that.

loochy 04-14-2021 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 15626728)
So, I was originally going to make a post asking how many Mother/Daughter combos have won the same Miss State USA crowns.

But, while Googling the answer to that question, I was only able to find a very unattractive Mother and Daughter combo, who were crowned Mrs. South Dakota and Miss South Dakota respectively, in 2018. And they are so unattractive, even compared to the losers of most beauty pageants, that I can't stop thinking about how they could have possibly won any beauty pageant at all.

So, now I am posting about what was either a very corrupt, rigged set of beauty pageants, or about just how ugly the Women are in South Dakota.

I am sorry, but the daughter has to be the ugliest state beauty pageant winner I have ever seen, and she looks just like her ugly mother. I know beauty pageants have changed, and are not necessarily all about looks, but the term Beauty Pageant would suggests that the winner should at least be attractive.

I can only assume that both pageants were rigged, because holy shit these Women are NOT even slightly attractive. I have seen pageant winners who are NFL Cheerleader hot, which is to say they look very attractive from a distance, but not so hot up close. I know that there are NFL cheerleaders who are actually hot, but a lot of them only look "cheerleader hot" from the stands.

Both Tavia and Gracie are beautiful. Based on their physical appearance, it would surprise absolutely no one to learn that they were both crowned Miss Kansas USA.

Are Women from South Dakota all this ugly? I feel like an asshole and a pig asking that question, but I still can't get over the fact that these two Women won a beauty pageant. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...a203112fd1.jpg

Would it surprise you to know that they don't just automatically pick the prettiest one in these competitions?

ChiefsFanatic 04-14-2021 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 15626780)
Would it surprise you to know that they don't just automatically pick the prettiest one in these competitions?

I said in my post that I know it's not ALL about appearance anymore, but physical beauty is still part of the equation.

Its been a long time since I watched any Miss USA or Miss America beauty pageants, but I am fairly certain that Women who most would consider a 4 at best, aren't finishing in the top 3, much less winning the whole thing.

I don't degrade Women, and I have even been attacked on this board for pointing out that appearance doesn't have any bearing on the competency of female sports reporters or female sports hosts. But, in this case, the Women willingly participated in a competition based on their physical appearance, and they were very, very lacking in said physical appearance.

While trying to find pictures of the other contestants, it appears that the young lady didn't win Miss South Dakota, she won Miss South Dakota International. Apparently, Miss South Dakota International isn't part of the Miss USA and its associated Miss State USA pageants, which explains why she doesn't look like a typical Miss State, ala Miss Kansas USA Gracie Hunt.

AdolfOliverBush 04-14-2021 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 15626728)

Those are South Dakota 10s.

cooper barrett 04-14-2021 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reroka (Post 15626738)
Amen to that.

Are her tits still growing at 22?

eDave 04-14-2021 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 15626879)
I said in my post that I know it's not ALL about appearance anymore, but physical beauty is still part of the equation.

Its been a long time since I watched any Miss USA or Miss America beauty pageants, but I am fairly certain that Women who most would consider a 4 at best, aren't finishing in the top 3, much less winning the whole thing.

I don't degrade Women, and I have even been attacked on this board for pointing out that appearance doesn't have any bearing on the competency of female sports reporters or female sports hosts. But, in this case, the Women willingly participated in a competition based on their physical appearance, and they were very, very lacking in said physical appearance.

While trying to find pictures of the other contestants, it appears that the young lady didn't win Miss South Dakota, she won Miss South Dakota International. Apparently, Miss South Dakota International isn't part of the Miss USA and its associated Miss State USA pageants, which explains why she doesn't look like a typical Miss State, ala Miss Kansas USA Gracie Hunt.

It's in the eye of the beholder, dude. Everyone knows this.

Ugly is judging someone's appearance.

htismaqe 04-14-2021 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 15624564)
1, 5, 2, 3, 4

5 and 4 are pretty meh.

Wow do we have different ideas of beauty.

Gracie is obviously very good looking.

The girl on the far right is "pretty" - possibly.

The girl on the far left is not pretty at all. Neither is the girl 2nd from the right. They look like snakes or birds or something. Their facial features have no softness to them at all. I mean the one 2nd from the right almost looks like Jack Nicholson's Joker.

Bowser 04-14-2021 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 15627575)
Are her tits still growing at 22?

They can grow at 52 if she so chooses for them to.

cooper barrett 04-14-2021 04:51 PM

That’s so true.

kccrow 04-15-2021 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15627620)
Wow do we have different ideas of beauty.

Gracie is obviously very good looking.

The girl on the far right is "pretty" - possibly.

The girl on the far left is not pretty at all. Neither is the girl 2nd from the right. They look like snakes or birds or something. Their facial features have no softness to them at all. I mean the one 2nd from the right almost looks like Jack Nicholson's Joker.

Agreed.

Gracie 1
Girl Far Right 2
Girl Far Left might get drunk consideration.
The other 2 can go hump a fence post.

Mike in SW-MO 04-15-2021 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 15624577)
You’re reaching there

I had to look up what Missy B's is.

His assessment pretty much matches my first thought.

thabear04 04-15-2021 06:35 AM

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/...it-competition

Hammock Parties 04-15-2021 09:33 AM

it rubs the lotion on her skin

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EzBkfA-V...jpg&name=large

Sofa King 04-15-2021 10:39 AM

That picture makes her look frail. Not a good angle.

KCUnited 04-15-2021 10:43 AM

Yeah that looks like the opening scene from a Dogfart Network video

Donger 04-15-2021 10:44 AM

Odds that Suave shampoo has ever touched her hair?

Titty Meat 04-15-2021 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15628522)

I've seen low budget porns that start this way

Sofa King 04-15-2021 11:01 AM

The picture makes her right hand and the soap bottle appear HUGE

ghak99 04-15-2021 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15628522)

What in the back room warehouse product placement shopping cart bull shit is this? She probably feels like she's being raped by the people of Walmart.

That same trained joker smile even when out of her element just seems weird. I'd still give her the basics though.

Shoes 04-15-2021 11:20 AM

I'd drag my balls through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie.

Titty Meat 04-15-2021 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shoes (Post 15628701)
I'd drag my balls through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie.

I use to use this line for online dating about a decade ago and would clean up. Fast forward a few years id get called out on it all the time.

Shoes 04-15-2021 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 15628724)
I use to use this line for online dating about a decade ago and would clean up. Fast forward a few years id get called out on it all the time.

I think the new line is "I'd suck her Dad's dick just to get a taste of the recipe".

CLAAAAAAAAARK

Hammock Parties 04-15-2021 05:56 PM

gracie reminds me a lot of betty

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/3a/fa/dd/3...a6f0e4163a.jpg

cooper barrett 04-15-2021 09:51 PM

Betty would rank above Miss Nevada in the Miss USA contest

Anglina65 04-16-2021 12:53 AM

Hy everyone

Nickhead 04-16-2021 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anglina65 (Post 15630354)
Hy everyone

Is that you, Gracie? o:-)

Jewish Rabbi 04-16-2021 04:56 AM

Quote:

Hy everyone

Don’t worry about the people talking shit in this thread, Gracie. These bald, fat autists have never had a piece of ass half as nice as you.

cooper barrett 04-16-2021 06:13 AM

transference again?

wash your sock already

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 15630374)
Don’t worry about the people talking shit in this thread, Gracie. These bald, fat autists have never had a piece of ass half as nice as you.

Kman34 04-16-2021 07:54 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 15630386)
transference again?

wash your sock already

Rabbi speaks the truth...

stevieray 04-16-2021 07:57 AM

Quote:

Speak for yourself.

Tribal Warfare 04-16-2021 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 15630471)
Speak for yourself.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/46/2d...6517f27d4e.gif

Stevie just chillin

Chris Meck 04-16-2021 10:28 PM

You guys are so weird.

Titty Meat 04-16-2021 11:27 PM

Quote:

Hy everyone

Show us your tits