ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Raiders Player Jermaine Eluemunor Says Chiefs Fans Called Him the N-Word (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=345545)

vonBobo 10-12-2022 11:18 AM

This would never happen at arrowhead. Chief fans may yell it whole road raging, or the guy walking down the street, or the guy standing at the corner wanting a hand out, or the server that is having trouble keeping up, or the guy with his pants hanging down, or the guy with the loud stereo driving slowly down their street, or the guy wanting to date his daughter, but never ever at arrowhead at a raider.

ToxSocks 10-12-2022 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 16525139)
Then you are a ****ing idiot.

LMAO

Nah man. I think you have it backwards. If you think black people are running around calling each other "****er ****er ****er" then you're a ****ing idiot and you don't know what you're talking about.

You might THINK you do. But you don't. You're clearly mistaken.

Skyy God 10-12-2022 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 16525097)
Man, **** those people. That's a great way to get banned from Arrowhead.

Trashy fans at Camerohead??

No way!!

Molitoth 10-12-2022 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 16525145)
I dunno about that one. I've been to plenty of all black events and its not really said at those because those events are like cookouts with the grand parents and shit. But when the parents arent around, I've been called the N word myself and I'm shockingly caucasian. It's used in the way a white person would call their boy "Bro."

The N-word ending with an "A" is used to rhyme in almost every rap song ever.

Go out on youtube and watch some Reaction channels.

Go hang out with some black people. You are going to hear the word... A LOT.

If you don't hear the N-word on a daily basis, you are living under a rock.

Oxford 10-12-2022 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 16525116)
Hopefully each and every last one of them get permabanned.

I meet dumbass Chiefs fans all the time that would applaud this stuff. Thank goodness the good ones outnumber them, but it's a noticeable amount of dumb****s.

First of all, if you throw something, you are gone. Secondly the I heard the "N" word.... Is that why you suck as a player...........? Sticks and stones, oh for goodness sake what gets said on the field that's orders of magnitude above this. For all we know the real comment (if at all) was "Those players are bigger up close".

ToxSocks 10-12-2022 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 16525145)
I dunno about that one. I've been to plenty of all black events and its not really said at those because those events are like cookouts with the grand parents and shit. But when the parents arent around, I've been called the N word myself and I'm shockingly caucasian. It's used in the way a white person would call their boy "Bro."

****er and ****a are two different words with two very different connotations and meanings.

It's 2022. This is something i thought was universally understood since the 80's.

ToxSocks 10-12-2022 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 16525152)
The N-word ending with an "A" is used to rhyme in almost every rap song ever.

LMAO LMAO

Oh is that what it is, huh?

It ends in an "A" so they can rhyme it?

BWAHAHAHAHA

That's adorable.

jd1020 10-12-2022 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16525154)
****er and ****a are two different words with two very different connotations and meanings.

It's 2022. This is something i thought was universally understood since the 80's.

I'm white and I can't say it either way without getting a beating so it makes no difference to me. It's the same word with a different pronunciation.

htismaqe 10-12-2022 11:22 AM

Yet another thread that's going to end up in the RR. :(

Molitoth 10-12-2022 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16525154)

Oh, I get it... when I said the "n-word" you only thought of it as ending in "er" and not "a".

Ok, I will give you a pass for your dumbassery.

ToxSocks 10-12-2022 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 16525152)

Go hang out with some black people. You are going to hear the word... A LOT.

Not a chance in hell i believe you hang out with people who use the word ****a.

Now you're just lying.

ToxSocks 10-12-2022 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 16525159)
I'm white and I can't say it either way without getting a beating so it makes no difference to me. It's the same word with a different pronunciation.

I say it all the time. I say it around my black friends. Hispanic friends. They say it to me.

/shrug

ToxSocks 10-12-2022 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 16525161)
Oh, I get it... when I said the "n-word" you only thought of it as ending in "er" and not "a".

Ok, I will give you a pass for your dumbassery.

No, you're just a ****ing moron who doesn't understand the difference. Or chose to ignore the difference. Either way, it was a stupid thing to say.

ToxSocks 10-12-2022 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 16525159)

It's not the same word. It's not the same word at all. The words have entirely different purposes. If you don't understand this, that's ok. Maybe you didn't grow up with it. But i did. And im telling you, so maybe just listen?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-yFUDN75zd8" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jd1020 10-12-2022 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16525171)
It's not the same word. It's not the same word at all. The words have entirely different purposes.

I understand there are different definitions for the word but to act like every white person gets a pass and can just drop that word if it ends in an A is complete ignorance.

****ing Logic doesn't even use it and in the one song I know of he did use it when he colab'd with Eminem, cant remember the songs name, you can go watch reaction videos to it on the internet where black people paused the song and thought about it for a few seconds before they realized he was mixed and gave it a pass.

Maybe your crew lets you say it. But no... There are plenty of black people out there that would not take offense to it like Tyler the Creator, but it's not a safe word.